PDA

View Full Version : Selling Arcane Ping

Endkey
06-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Hey guys

I have confirmed this with many friends and guildies and we have a really bad ping situation these days. PvE and PvP both.

When is it gonna get solved? Really nothing to do bt standing in the guild hall all the time. StS please reply :)

Endkey

tharidom
06-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Ping doesnt have to do with sts but with ur connection to the sts servers and mostly ur wifi strength

Endkey
06-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Ping doesnt have to do with sts but with ur connection to the sts servers and mostly ur wifi strength

My wifi is very strong..had no problems before..been playing this game since s2..this problem started after the double xp weekend

tharidom
06-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Well for me it still works great except for the new client shutting down the game the howl time.

Xenobiotic
06-03-2014, 02:32 PM
My wifi is very strong..had no problems before..been playing this game since s2..this problem started after the double xp weekend

After the client update, my ping has been spiking horribly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

faefaefae
06-03-2014, 09:51 PM
How much is Arcane Ping? Is it perfect?

xcainnblecterx
06-03-2014, 09:54 PM

Hearing this is getting old. If it was say just a few people then yes it woul be their connection. Instead for the last week ive had so many people in km3 parties leave due to dcs or laggin to bad to play including me. This time it isnt our connection

Tendirin
06-03-2014, 10:02 PM
its your WIFI trust me the farther you live from the servers the Slower it is for it to send DATA back to your device

Tendirin
06-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Try Reseting your Internet

Speedofsound
06-03-2014, 10:12 PM
I am guessing it is not your ping. If you are playing on any IOS device (ipad, iphone) the new client has been messing with ios and for many people including myself the framerate has dropped from the new graphics. Hopefully this will be fixed in an update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Energizeric
06-04-2014, 01:49 AM
Guys, this is not the first time this sort of thing has happened. H2N explained this the last time, but here it goes....

Whenever they release a new game client, the servers have to rebuild their indexes (that's not the right word, but I forgot the correct term), so it takes a day or two before the lag goes away. This happened the last time as well.

Basically, the most common things that we do in the game are stored in memory on the server. So when you do something, instead of your game client figuring it out from scratch and loading it at that point, the server already has this routine stored and just plays it back quickly. But when the game resets to a new client, it takes the server a while to rebuild all this information. So in the meantime, your game client struggles with getting all the correct information each time you do something new. Gradually as the server rebuilds itself, the game speeds up, and in a few days it will be back to normal.

Endkey
06-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Guys, this is not the first time this sort of thing has happened. H2N explained this the last time, but here it goes....

Whenever they release a new game client, the servers have to rebuild their indexes (that's not the right word, but I forgot the correct term), so it takes a day or two before the lag goes away. This happened the last time as well.

Basically, the most common things that we do in the game are stored in memory on the server. So when you do something, instead of your game client figuring it out from scratch and loading it at that point, the server already has this routine stored and just plays it back quickly. But when the game resets to a new client, it takes the server a while to rebuild all this information. So in the meantime, your game client struggles with getting all the correct information each time you do something new. Gradually as the server rebuilds itself, the game speeds up, and in a few days it will be back to normal.

Ener I can surely understand that ping problems can occur after the client update, but this "perfect" arcane ping ( reply for u faefaefae :p) has been killing me and many others for 2 weeks now. Been playing this game for a very long time and have never experianced such a big ping issue before.

To the others...i have reseted and tried all the things i can just to get a green ping, but all in vain.