PDA

View Full Version : AL keeps crashing

Int
06-03-2014, 03:29 PM
On both my iPhone and ipad, whenever I try to enter a city, AL would always crash, but I'm able to log in but that's about it, anyone else having the same problem?

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Hi Int,

We're very sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging in and playing Arcane Legends.

To help us troubleshoot your issue, can you please reply with the following information:

* The name of the character(s) you are trying to log in with
* The device model you are trying to log in with
* The OS version that device is running

Thanks!

Sephiroth143
06-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Same here....

Slagr
06-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Same on my iPod too

ArtofWar
06-03-2014, 03:35 PM
Weird.. I don't have any problems

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Same here....

To help us troubleshoot your issue, can you please reply with the following information:

If you don't give us any further information, we can't dig into your problem. Thanks very much!

saazapek
06-03-2014, 03:42 PM

If you don't give us any further information, we can't dig into your problem. Thanks very much!

IGN: Saazagain
I am trying to log in on a HP Laptop
Using Chrome

NJaNear
06-03-2014, 03:45 PM

* The name of the character(s) you are trying to log in with: NJaNear
* The device model you are trying to log in with: iphone 4 v7.0.4
* The OS version that device is running v7.0.4

I am in expedition camp, my other toons don't seem to have this problem. Whenever I click on any menus, Game crashes.

Zyphruss
06-03-2014, 03:47 PM

Hi Samhayne,

I can't enter the game. It's loading too much and loading freezes. I closed the game twice. Third attempt it crashed.

Device: ipad 4
IGN: Ijy

firechandra
06-03-2014, 03:53 PM
IGN: Firechandra
I am trying to log in on a acer Laptop
Using Chrome
I've noticed I can log and go in city on my android smartphone but I never play Al on phone, for many reasons I prefere laptop
Only the g+ account can't go in cities and maps on chrome, the e-mail account can log in and play. I think the problem could be similar to the previous g+ bug that you fixed with a pop-up opening when clicking log in button

Waheedski
06-03-2014, 04:27 PM
I crash when I try to go into stable to select pet and when selecting other things like inventory or skills. Sometimes I just crash for no reason, I crashed so many times it's made me all giddy. Can't play the game properly as I just crash almost every 2 minutes.

I use IPad 2, version 7.1.1, IGN. Waheedski

Int
06-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Ign: Meteor
Device: Ipad 2, iphone5s