PDA

View Full Version : Client 1.1 Known Issues

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Below is a list of current issues regarding the 1.1 Arcane Legends client released on June 3, 2014. We are tracking the below issues to resolution.

--------------

Update 6/5/14:We have submitted a new client to Apple for review that includes a fix for the pets and also crafting upgrade issue and friendly/enemy indicators around the edge of the screen.

--------------

Update 6/11/14: We have released client version 1.1.0.2 to address the main issues below.

--------------

* Players on the iOS client will only see up to 5 of their pets.
- Players on Apple devices will currently only see your five highest level pets. This is due to a bug that is in the process of being fixed with all possible haste. Our apologies for the issue. If you have access to play on Android or Chrome, you can use all of your pets there.

* Complaints that players cannot upgrade an item that already has a gem socketed into it.
- We have reproduced the issue in house and are working on a hotfix.

* Chat window background doesn't fit the visible chat
- Known issue that will be fixed when the new client version goes live (that fixes the Crafting and Pet issues).

* Pets with damage % modifiers not modifying damage values in PvP zones.
- Reproduced issue, queued up for bug fixing.

* Enemy/friendly indicators that previously went around the edge of the screen are missing or only partially displaying.

* Invisible NPC that pets can target and attack in Ydra Forest (after fighting the boss there). Thread at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157751-Invisible includes screenshots

* Report of IAP purchase failure with error Thread at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157801-Client-1-1-Known-Issues&p=1668309&viewfull=1#post1668309
- Working on reproducing and fixing an edge case that can lead to Platinum Purchases to fail on Android. If you have a failed purchase please see this support article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963728-i-purchased-platinum-but-i-have-not-received-it-yet-

* Complaint that user with an iPad1 running OS version 4.3 can no longer play http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157760-IPAD-Version-4-3-won-t-work-with-new-client
- 1.1 client only supports iOS devices running OS version 5 and above.

* Reports of bad textures or display on Android
- First, any user experiencing texture display issues on Android will want to consult http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963670-having-trouble-installing-or-updating-on-your-android-device-

* Complaints about damage adjustments in PvP zones.
There are separate master Damage and Healing modifiers that apply only to PvP that allow us to tune PvP separate from PvE. These have always been there since the launch of PvP in Arcane Legends and are also in use in Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends PvP. Previously, the damage display roll up on the Avatar screen didn't display these modifications. Now that the new client makes any changes reflective, they show up. Rogues have a damage reduction to keep them from completely dominating PvP.

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 04:25 PM
The Arcane Legends 1.1 client patch has been in development since early October of 2013, shortly before the 1.0.9 client went live with the new Crafting System. As such, it represents man-years worth of work (multiple developers working on it over that time). Despite rigorous testing methodologies, bugs are inevitable in systems of this size. To keep the scope of the issues in mind, despite the above list, there are 10's of thousands of players successfully logging in and playing Arcane Legends on the new 1.1 client.

Our apologies for these issues affecting any of our players.

We sincerely appreciate our players efforts to so quickly make us aware of issues after game updates.

We are committed to providing the best possible play experience in Arcane Legends. To that end, we are working quickly to address these issues with all possible fervor.

Impact
06-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Nice and first!

Oonova
06-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Woohoo! Can't wait for that fix so I can log back into my main! :eagerness:

JaytB
06-03-2014, 04:33 PM
So that's what's wrong with the crafting system. Good to know a fix is on the way :)

Valkiryas
06-03-2014, 04:47 PM
I can't Craft any of my mythics Items :(

falmear
06-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Thanks for looking into and tracking down these issues so quick. I look forward to being able to login & play again.

Jenvy
06-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Is it just me or are the potion buttons smaller? Or is it just smaller text?

vfreakhun
06-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Dear all,

I have not experienced the majority of problems cited above.
eg:
- I do not have Samael - yet :-)
- I could log in without problem
- The character fonts are harder to read in lower resolution dev. In high res I haven't seen problem.
- Maybe the default zoom has changed as well? No complain, just curious.
- The Craft update scared me (this is the only one which affected me)

Very good to hear that you hotfix these issues.
Fast response, nice work.

+1 point for Bard's tale token "flying" when you got the daily tokens.

kishorvarun
06-03-2014, 05:35 PM
IGN: rasagna
Android:
Version; jelly bean 4.2.2
Error: again issue damage problme its showing high at kaarg when i enter pvp its totaly change plzzz fix it

kishorvarun
06-03-2014, 05:37 PM
IGN: rasagna
Android:
Version; jelly bean 4.2.2
Error: again issue damage problme its showing high at kaarg when i enter pvp its totaly change plzzz fix it

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Damage and Healing values have specific per class PvP adjustments. The new damage display now reflects that (previously, it wouldn't show these changes). It has always been this way, just the adjustments were not surfaced to the user.

Madnex
06-03-2014, 05:49 PM
I don't know to what extent this was reported but for rogues, the following happens:

After you exit a PvP zone --be it TDM or CTF-- if you go straight to any dungeon the 10% damage debuff remains. You need to go in a town for the debuff to be removed.

The above doesn't apply (meaning the damage debuff does get removed) if you are in a party and join back to the same instance you were before you went to PvP.

EDIT: Corrected, this only happens for rogues.

Demnyoulag
06-03-2014, 07:15 PM
I always Crashes when I login

Andriod

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

Oonova
06-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Ign cybernova
Platform iPhone, iPad, chrome on Mac book. All updated to current iOS.
Still can't log in on my main on any platform :(

Serancha
06-03-2014, 07:24 PM
I will note that it is not an account issue for the login problem. My characters are on the same account. I haven't tested them all but at least one is working and one is not at all.

Food for the gremlin chasers. Thanks for your great work sts.

Fate-chan
06-03-2014, 07:40 PM
For some reason the update for Android is taking way too long. Please fix it.
Also cannot craft/upgrade anything, been getting -1s then nothing happens.
Also is it just me or has the goblins in the forest tougher right now?!

Medicman
06-03-2014, 07:48 PM
I noticed the same thing in the forest. The boss almost seems like it should be in the elite map.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 07:54 PM
• After the new client update, Samael's happiness damage doesn't show on rogue. Please fix! :(
• Global Damage Nerf Bug - refer to post #39
• The pet Shadowlurk's Arcane Ability includes an armor debuff of 20% that is not supposed to be there.
• The rogue skill Shadow Veil does not apply any actual damage in PvP although in the status bar the damage buff icon appears.
• The rogue skill Shadow Veil doesn't offer any damage debuff in PvP to opponents standing inside it either which contradicts its description.
• The warrior skill Vengeance does not apply any actual damage debuff in PvP -targets are in range- although in the status bar (of the opponent) the damage debuff icon appears.
• Damage percent pets are not working in PvP! Refer to post #57 for details.

PS: Thanks to Asphynxia!

Also, damage percent pets are not working in PvP. I noticed it with Sam, because his percent is already glitched. At first, I analyzed it wrong but then I realized that damage percents are not working AT ALL in PvP!

*These Screenshots were taken in PvP*
Hammerjaw:

Glacian:

Samael:

If you look, the drop from Hammerjaw to Glacian should be much worse if factoring in the damage percent from HJ's happiness. However, that is not the case. I think it's a physical bug because well, I am not one hitting people in PvP despite being maxed out.

Also, keep in mind that Samael is already bugged in a PvE/town setting as well.

Please fix!
My most important:
Damage percent pets are not working in PvP.

Fate-chan
06-03-2014, 07:58 PM
After most recent update, I only have 5 out of my 79 pets. Please fix this. My singe is missing :(

Kill3rPao
06-03-2014, 08:00 PM
The characters need to be better balanced.

Raisa Moreira
06-03-2014, 08:18 PM
I lost almost all my pets! Omg!
Is that only 4 in my two chars, and i had about 54, including thr originals!

Bridha - Incognitus

Og kush
06-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Hey I only have 5 pets

Prahasit Prahi
06-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Sam,long term fix in the sense...does it take a long time?....wth

On all the small screen devices we are having the problem...we are nt even able to read correctly

~Prahi

Serancha
06-03-2014, 08:39 PM
The pets will be back soon. They are safe on the server, but needed to stay in a stable until the ios client gets adjusted. We get to keep our top 5 to run with until they have time to catch the gremlins.

^ so I understand from when the devs explained it in the chat box

Simon Chee
06-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Hi, most of my pets inclusive my arcane pets are all gone from stable! .??? What happened? Omg! Please help to fix it... Cry cry :(

asimauara
06-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Damage and Healing values have specific per class PvP adjustments. The new damage display now reflects that (previously, it wouldn't show these changes). It has always been this way, just the adjustments were not surfaced to the user.

Here is a screen of the kill credit map and also the forest mob of brackenridge is alot tougher now just letting you know Sam

Tendirin
06-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Glad that STS is Working on it

-no
06-03-2014, 09:02 PM
I just lost a pet. I had prance, when I tried summoning another pet, he was gone. Now it's not in my stable anymore. Help?!

Simon Chee
06-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Hi, ya.. Me too...most of my pets gone from stable. Arcane oso.... Sad sad :( hope it fix soon.. As I am playing 5 characters :(

Gamana Kittycats
06-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Omg! My pets have abandoned me! Am i being punished because i don't feed them often? :(

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Updated:

* Players report problems logging in on specific accounts or crashing once logged in on iOS devices
- We had an issue on the chrome and ios clients that was caused from an edge case of characters with large numbers of pets to not be able to log in. We have applied a hotfix to allow those characters to log in and play. Currently, iOS users will only be able to see five of their pets. Their pets are still there, but only 5 are visible. All of your pets are visible if you log in via Chrome or Android.

* Players on the iOS client will only see 5 of their pets.
- Their pets are still there and are visible if they log in via Chrome or Android. This will be corrected in a coming updated client, pending Apple approval.

flluby2
06-03-2014, 10:05 PM
I hope that's the case. I'm seeing my nexus being available for purchase again in stable.

Soulic
06-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Is it me or do mages die quicker now?

csyui
06-03-2014, 10:25 PM
1, Glacian stat bonus doesn't show on stat page, same failure as Samael.
2, Can't socket gem on items.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Hello Devs,

There's currently an issue with the PvP Damage nerf that you have placed upon rogues. I realize that it has been effect for a while. However, when making it visual, it has now bugged out.

The nerf overrides every damage percent boost (visually) there is, including the 15% damage pets. Why? I have no idea.

This can be proved through comparing Glacian to Hammerjaw. These screenshots were taken in PvP!

Glacian:

Hammerjaw:

^^^

Sceazikua
06-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Shadowlurk's Arcane ability: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157745-Shadowlurk-s-Arcane-ability-bug
Please fix it. Most people abandon scorn just because it reduces armor, I dont think shadowlurk is intended to reduce armor too :(

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Shadowlurk's Arcane ability: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157745-Shadowlurk-s-Arcane-ability-bug
Please fix it. Most people abandon scorn just because it reduces armor, I dont think shadowlurk is intended to reduce armor too :(

Carapace fixed the issue with Shadowlurk in testing and it should be fixed on live in a coming patch. Our apologies for the issue.

Reaperlordz
06-03-2014, 11:05 PM
I have a problem, after the update I can no longer replace gem and it bothered me because i wouldn't able to get grand gems. Looking forward for solution. I'm really addicted to this game

hozukreti
06-03-2014, 11:58 PM
Its should go to beta version first before go to live..so you can tracked any bug and fix it...numbers of bug for this new client worse than before. I am just feelings bad to play just after updating my client.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 12:01 AM
1, Glacian stat bonus doesn't show on stat page, same failure as Samael.
2, Can't socket gem on items.

Glacian doesn't show for which class? A lot of the issues are class specific, so you should specify. :)

nanas_nakal
06-04-2014, 12:04 AM
I updated the app, than i saw 3 new pets in the stable but can't seems to find where is the "major payne", i looked for it everywhere, where can i obtain those pets is it on yet or is it just another wait ?

Sent from my N986 using Tapatalk

lowratehitman
06-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Warrior are now hard to kill they increased the stats of the war and mage....and they nurf rog making them noob in CTF-_- worst update that have been made ever in AL

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sceazikua
06-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Warrior are now hard to kill they increased the stats of the war and mage....and they nurf rog making them noob in CTF-_- worst update that have been made ever in AL

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

You know its always there, just that you didnt check every update log to see it? Now it just shows on stat screen, but its always there. If you can kill war before, you can do the same now.

Prahasit Prahi
06-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Updated:

* Players report problems logging in on specific accounts or crashing once logged in on iOS devices
- We had an issue on the chrome and ios clients that was caused from an edge case of characters with large numbers of pets to not be able to log in. We have applied a hotfix to allow those characters to log in and play. Currently, iOS users will only be able to see five of their pets. Their pets are still there, but only 5 are visible. All of your pets are visible if you log in via Chrome or Android.

- Their pets are still there and are visible if they log in via Chrome or Android. This will be corrected in a coming updated client, pending Apple approval.

Do u mean a client update again??
Then pls change the font.

~Prahi

potttter
06-04-2014, 01:16 AM
Ign : iproc
Android version : 4.1.2
Problem : game crashes and closes when clicks on play .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Theillist1
06-04-2014, 01:24 AM
Quite upset how my dps and damage has been reduced in pvp. 70damage 80dps out of pvp and in pvp im 54 damage 61 dps... come on, thats a little harsh for a level 8 rogue. 16damage loss and 19dps loss... gimme a break i only have 740 health. All that damage was supposed to make up for my low health.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Dex Scene
06-04-2014, 01:38 AM

Thumbs ups :)
I feel sad for The devs and mods tho so many works lol huge list of bugs to fix, new events, mythics, reading every thread in here and answering them while working on the issues!! God bless you sts.

—AshDex

Kakashis
06-04-2014, 02:29 AM
A very minor bug yet quite annoying is that in elite anyways, when people die and walk back, they no longer appear as those little colored dots on the edges of the screen. A few times I even assumed the disconnected because no didn't know they were still there!

That is one major bug list to sort out! What an excellent team!

Excuses
06-04-2014, 02:34 AM
I can't upgrade my gears.
It says - 1sec and not going up.
Please fix.

Nice updates tho :)

Joncheese
06-04-2014, 02:34 AM
I'd just like to say thank you to all the devs that inevitably worked late yesterday trying to fix these problems.... It's a hell of a list of fixes and i dont envy you one bit. Thanks for sorting all of them out so quickly.

#Jark
06-04-2014, 03:49 AM
I'm sure this question has been asked a few times, but do you mind giving us a hint on what will be happening with point allocation? Im sure most classes have almost all skills maxed and/or a thousand passives.

Sarinaquria
06-04-2014, 03:52 AM
Below is a list of issues that have come up since releasing the 1.1 Arcane Legends client on June 3, 2014. We are tracking the below issues to resolution.

* Complaints that players cannot upgrade an item that already has a gem socketed into it.
- We have reproduced the issue in house and are working on a hotfix.

* Complaints about the new font rendering, small or blurry font
- We have reproduced issues in house and are evaluating a longer term fix.

* Complaint that user with an iPad1 running OS version 4.3 can no longer play http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157760-IPAD-Version-4-3-won-t-work-with-new-client
- 1.1 client only supports iOS devices running OS version 5 and above.

* Guild Issues
- This stems from the old 1.0.9 version still running at the same time at 1.1.0. We do this because some users won't see the updated version from Apple and Android for a while due to propagation. Once the new version is fully propagated, we will turn off the old version and then Guild status and updates will sync up.

Pet Issues
* Barney
- Fixed his damage bonus internally, will be live in a future patch

* Samhael
- Fixed his damage bonus internally, will be live in a future patch

* Shadowlurk
- Arcane Ability will be fixed in a future patch.

* Kraag cannons no longer do damage when they Backfire.
- Reproduced issue, working on a hotfix.

* Reports of bad textures or display on Android
- First, any user experiencing texture display issues on Android will want to consult http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963670-having-trouble-installing-or-updating-on-your-android-device-

* Report that low level dungeons are giving kill credit and exp for high level characters
- Fixed internally, will be fixed in a future patch.

* Complaints about damage adjustments in PvP zones.
There are separate master Damage and Healing modifiers that apply only to PvP that allow us to tune PvP separate from PvE. These have always been there since the launch of PvP in Arcane Legends and are also in use in Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends PvP. Previously, the damage display roll up on the Avatar screen didn't display these modifications. Now that the new client makes any changes reflective, they show up. Rogues have a damage reduction to keep them from completely dominating PvP.

Please fix the pet problem as soon as possible! We would really appriciate it! Thank you!

sillyplayerx
06-04-2014, 04:02 AM
Im having a glitch w my valkin causing it to lock again but i still have the ap please check that out :)

Milan Lame Man
06-04-2014, 04:56 AM
I have noticed that charging skills takes a little bit longer than before.
Did I just suddenly got sloppier, or it that a real thing, related to

Various effects (such as the cone from the sorceror's gale force) should no longer sometimes point the wrong direction.

Unrelated question, how about stash slots purchasable with story tokens? Or just increasing stash to 10 slots? It would really help to be able to fit a day's earnings into stash, rather than have to log in and out 6 times at the end of day.
I've been loking forward to this since November :grey:

Dewagim
06-04-2014, 06:25 AM
- Rogues have a damage reduction to keep them from completely dominating PvP.

please remove this. now my rog is a dead meat :(

Cray
06-04-2014, 06:54 AM
I might have found a small bug too.. it's not much, but it could be something..
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/8aqanyge.jpg
It's about those dots which resemble other players in the edge of your screen. They do appear in the upside and right of your screen, but not in the bottom and left side

grumpy
06-04-2014, 09:04 AM
It's sad to see how so many players lack the mental capacity to read and understand that rogues were NOT nerfed with this recent patch (nor any other class - not intentionally anyways). Rogues have ALWAYS had this damage reduction in PVP. Only now, you can actually see it when you look at your character screen. The damage you've dealt to other players before the update has not changed. You are not weaker than you were before. If you sucked before you still suck, if you were godly before you still are.

There will be so many of these players complaining and whining. On the opposite end of the spectrum. Those +%DMG pets are not any stronger than they were before the update. I hear a lot of players saying idiotic things like "OMGZ ABADDON SO OP NOW!!". How the hell is he suddenly OP?? He didn't make you do more damage than you did before just because you can now see your "real damage". Perception really is everything.

STS maybe you should UNDO this update and hide dmg modifiers again, cause you'll hear so much whining and complaining otherwise from ignorant players.

Geuz
06-04-2014, 09:15 AM

i buy platin
where is my platin

Geuz
06-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Support gives no reply

Vikkstarhd/iepeazebas
06-04-2014, 09:36 AM
yes i have also had this problem

Prahasit Prahi
06-04-2014, 10:03 AM

Dear Sam,

I've tried the above methods twice today but still my device texture and font and brightness are low....it's many people's problem now...who have small screen device so please do something we are not even able to read and play...it's hurting a lot...we are not able to see our gold,plat,health and mana % everthing's blurry...and too opaque...do soething ASAP

~Prahi

Samhayne
06-04-2014, 11:32 AM
I might have found a small bug too.. it's not much, but it could be something..
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/8aqanyge.jpg
It's about those dots which resemble other players in the edge of your screen. They do appear in the upside and right of your screen, but not in the bottom and left side

Yup, reproduced this issue in house and queued up for bug fixing. Thanks for the report!

Samhayne
06-04-2014, 11:34 AM

i buy platin
where is my platin

Hi Geuz,

Our apologies for the difficulty with your platinum purchase.

Can you please tell us what device you are playing on (Android, iOS, Chrome?)

Can you also tell us the name of the character you were playing on at the time?

Thanks!

Samhayne
06-04-2014, 11:42 AM

i buy platin
where is my platin

Geuz, if you force close the app (or better yet, power down your device and power it back up) does that fix the issue?

Tendirin
06-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Just please promise not to make it take forever

asimauara
06-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Stand where i am on the screenshot after krunch is killed and walk towards the barrier its not a lag or skill glitch its like part of the code for that barrier is incomplete...

Samhayne
06-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Updated with latest information.

As for a beta version, there is no facility to do this on the Apple App Store. Instead, we will react and fix these issues ASAP.

Og kush
06-04-2014, 12:54 PM
I sure hope it gets fixed soon. Nope I have erased app a redownloaded it and still not working. But then u said u did this to let ppl login so I'd think it would

Oonova
06-04-2014, 12:57 PM
My question is will you still be pushing the event forward, even when most people only have 5 pets?

Mehmet Tuncay
06-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Oyunlarda çok sorun olmuş bir an önce düzeltirseniz çok sevinirim

Energizeric
06-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Hey Sam, I hate to bring up an issue that is more of an annoyance than a bug, but I usually play on an iPad in the evening in a room with the lights dimmed. Last night, as soon as I pressed on the chat window to start typing, I was blinded by the super bright white popup keyboard.

I do not remember what the keyboard looked like before, but I'm pretty sure it was probably a darker color like grey/silver. It definitely was not so bright. Now the whole thing is bright white and somewhat blinding. It made me not want to chat in guild chat and just play instead. I hope you can fix this to be like it was before. I'm guessing this affects all iOS devices. I looked in settings, and unless I am missing something, I cannot find a way to change the color of the keyboard to something darker.

Og kush
06-04-2014, 02:28 PM
It's gonna be messed up if I can't compete in event on Tuesday. Oh ok u cut our pets so everyone can long on. But u run an event that everyone can't compete in. It's not our fault but we the ones paying for and then u suggesting we go on chrome which I'm totally uncomfortable with and it hurts ur eyes after looking at it for awhile. I don't mind the pet cutting cause there hopefully shd be a fix I just mind and event happening that I can't take part in and I haven't done anything wrong. Either u fir everyone or u not

Samhayne
06-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Hey Sam, I hate to bring up an issue that is more of an annoyance than a bug, but I usually play on an iPad in the evening in a room with the lights dimmed. Last night, as soon as I pressed on the chat window to start typing, I was blinded by the super bright white popup keyboard.

I do not remember what the keyboard looked like before, but I'm pretty sure it was probably a darker color like grey/silver. It definitely was not so bright. Now the whole thing is bright white and somewhat blinding. It made me not want to chat in guild chat and just play instead. I hope you can fix this to be like it was before. I'm guessing this affects all iOS devices. I looked in settings, and unless I am missing something, I cannot find a way to change the color of the keyboard to something darker.

Hmm, weird. Pretty sure the keyboard is a system thing independent of the game, but we'll take a look. On Android I know that users can mod their keyboard independent of the game - but that's Apples 'n Oranges, ya know :D

Og kush
06-04-2014, 04:33 PM
How bout since we only have 5 pets then we shouldn't be charged for feeding them cause what am I gonna do with guapo or aspen

skorpionx
06-04-2014, 06:47 PM
This is the bug of upgradiw systemhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/05/sesede3y.jpg

I have only tried on an already socketed item

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

otakudesuu
06-04-2014, 09:13 PM
I have been aware of this since yesterday, and thought that STS do too.

I found a bug about the Moneybags title. Even if it is completed, there is no such title that will be sent.

Crazymobkiller
06-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Please not only samael gets to give 10%dmg properly dont forget other dmg pets like colton, talon, haze...ect at windmore talon only gives 6.7dmg.
Also Rogue's dmg got sooo nerfed in pvp
Please fix this asap..

Madnex
06-05-2014, 06:26 AM
A list of almost every bug currently out there:

Pets with damage % buffs do not provide that buff for Rogues at all on PvP - clarification on already listed bug, take a look at the link below for more info:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157892

Debuffs take precedence over same type buffs and override them even if the buffs are of larger %.
Krunch's and Krunch II's poison pools reward EXP every time one disintegrates - up to L21.
Arachna's coocoons reward EXP every time one disintegrates - up to L41.
Stationary objects that can take damage and be destroyed are not harmed by Damage over Time - eg. Wraith Heart unshielded boss, Arachna's coocoons and shaman-mob totems don't take Damage over Time from Fireball, Noxious Bolt or Frost Bolt aftereffects.
Arachna's webbing attack will often wrap and immobilize a different target than the one hit - when both are in motion.
Arachna's coocoons will stay as indestructible targettable objects if destroyed with a skill combination of Damage over Time skills - preventing the party from aiming and damaging the boss.
Shielded enemies will no longer take damage from Noxious Bolt and Frost Bolt - not sure if this was intended fix or not.
There is no debuff indication for the 10% armor debuff that a player standing in an Arachna's poison pool receives.
Standing right outside a Rogue's Shadow Veil will apply an inconsequent armor buff yet no damage buff - both first and third upgrades are unlocked.
Flashing red area warnings continue looping for an abnormally large time (eg. after boss's rock throw attack in Jagged Trail, Tindirin).
Certain NPC's are targettable at the basement of Stronghold town, Nordr.
Certain map outlines include spots that still allow players to walk outside intended boundaries (eg. The Dead City, Skull Cove, Windmoore Tavern, Paradise Pier).
Kraag Canons can be fired even after death through spacebar or mouse click if you get blasted in proximity or against a closeby wall - include fix along with current no-damage bug from backfire (?).
Message bubble flies away when inspecting the Alchemist in Kelys - on the left of auction house.
Arachna's attacking animation will often continue looping after death.
Trying to return at the previous map while in The Dead City incorrectly prompts you to return to The Wilds instead of Dead City Outskirts.
Grammatically incorrect skill description on Rogue's Combat Medic second upgrade - Trama --> Trauma*.
Grammatically incorrect map description for Ancient Mariner Reef - doesn't --> don't*.

The list goes from the most to the less important bugs out there. Please take a look Sam!

Thanks.

Iliketolol
06-05-2014, 06:41 AM

Pets with damage % buffs do not provide that buff for Rogues at all on PvP - clarification on already listed bug, take a look at the link below for more info:

Debuffs take precedence over same type buffs and override them even if the buffs are of larger %.
Krunch's and Krunch II's poison pools reward EXP every time one disintegrates - up to L21.
Stationary objects that can take damage and be destroyed are not harmed by Damage over Time - eg. Wraith Heart unshielded boss, Arachna's coocoons and shaman-mob totems don't take Damage over Time from Fireball, Noxious Bolt or Frost Bolt aftereffects.
Arachna's webbing attack will often wrap and immobilize a different target than the one hit - when both are in motion.
Arachna's coocoons will stay as indestructible targettable objects if destroyed with a skill combination of Damage over Time skills - preventing the party from aiming and damaging the boss.
Shielded enemies will no longer take damage from Noxious Bolt and Frost Bolt - not sure if this was intended fix or not.
Standing right outside a Rogue's Shadow Veil will apply an inconsequent armor buff yet no damage buff - both first and third upgrades are unlocked.
Flashing red area warnings continue looping for an abnormally large time (eg. after boss's rock throw attack in Jagged Trail, Tindirin).
Certain map outlines include spots that still allow players to walk outside intended boundaries (eg. The Dead City, Skull Cove, Windmoore Tavern, Paradise Pier).
Kraag Canons can be fired even after death through spacebar or mouse click if you get blasted in proximity or against a closeby wall - include fix along with current no-damage bug from backfire (?).
Message bubble flies away when inspecting the Alchemist in Kelys - on the left of auction house.
Trying to return at the previous map while in The Dead City incorrectly prompts you to return to The Wilds instead of Dead City Outskirts.
Grammatically incorrect skill description on Rogue's Combat Medic second upgrade - Trama --> Trauma*.
Grammatically incorrect map description for Ancient Mariner Reef - doesn't --> don't*.

The list goes from the most to the less important bugs out there. Please take a look Sam!

Thanks.

o.o glitch hunter!

Samhayne
06-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Updated in light of most recent update at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158178-2014-06-05-Content-Update-(149708)

I will make a separate post, but to update you on the 5 Pet limit and the crafting bug, both of these issues require fixes to the client. That necessitates submission to Apple for review, which we have already done. Just waiting now. No real guarantee when it will be reviewed, if they will find any issues with it, etc. We will keep you updated.

Serancha
06-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Hmm, weird. Pretty sure the keyboard is a system thing independent of the game, but we'll take a look. On Android I know that users can mod their keyboard independent of the game - but that's Apples 'n Oranges, ya know :D

I found this too on ipad mini. It is almost like all the contrast is gone from the keyboard styling.

Samhayne
06-05-2014, 07:48 PM

There is no debuff indication for the 10% armor debuff that a player standing in an Arachna's poison pool receives.

Thanks.

Awesome list, thanks!

cindersx
06-05-2014, 08:12 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/06/gujy6ata.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/06/6y3uze9y.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/06/abu8y3e9.jpg

Was the little space under the chat box always there? I thought it was there because I had just logged in, so I tried to fill in the little space by saying some random stuff. The little space remained there. Not the biggest thing ever though.

IGN: Angelicdove (most used), Intfire, Speedoftank.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4

I'm pretty sure my phone is up to date.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

pengetahuan
06-05-2014, 08:39 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/06/ysyqy6yh.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/06/epy7eqeb.jpg
ign:xpopx
problem:my damage in normal map is 460 but when I enter pvp my damage is 397....plz fix it.....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Serancha
06-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Small bug. Mosquito size, but as annoying.

Whenever you complete a quest, not just the new ones, the "AP Gained" sound goes off. I auto-checked my screen the first 4 or 5 times it happened, to see what the non-existent new AP was.... Sound effects may be insignificant, but that particular one has an effect on players. It should probably be taken out of the quest complete trigger, I think.

Thanks

Ansm
06-06-2014, 01:05 AM
hmm.. I wish my pets will be back soon as possible lol I miss them.. cant even use Mana Pets >_< T-T cause I just got 5 pets in my stable because of that bug.. ^-^ in Apple Users

Madnex
06-06-2014, 01:08 AM
ign:xpopx
problem:my damage in normal map is 460 but when I enter pvp my damage is 397....plz fix it.....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
This is just the results of the 10% damage nerf that rogues have been having since around three seasons back. The new client just allowed you to see it, your damage was never actually lowered.

Luzzac
06-06-2014, 07:06 AM
I'm playing on lvl 13 twink ( rogue) and all I can say is that pets with +% buff isn't properly showing in PvP.
For example ; I have 99 dmg with malison in PvE and 89 in PvP room ( which I totally understand due to nerfing rogues in PvP -.-)
Than i decided to buy gyrm ( has awesome +12% buff) , so at the moment I have 113 dmg in PvE and 91 in PvP room ( which means i lost ~12 more with gyrm than malison)
Is that a bug or someone has a good explanation for this...
Thank you in advance

Handel
06-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Dont know, if this bug is already known, but:

The game crashes 50% of the time, when i am switching my location and going into a town. Sometimes it also crashes, when opening the chatwindow.

Playing on iPad 1 with iOS 5.1.1

Cray
06-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Found a very small bug:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/06/amesuveb.jpg
When you zoom in the most, and stand on exactly that spot lol, the part of the bridge and mill disappears.

Don't know if its also on other maps, or was here before this update..

Madnex
06-06-2014, 03:15 PM
I'm playing on lvl 13 twink ( rogue) and all I can say is that pets with +% buff isn't properly showing in PvP.
For example ; I have 99 dmg with malison in PvE and 89 in PvP room ( which I totally understand due to nerfing rogues in PvP -.-)
Than i decided to buy gyrm ( has awesome +12% buff) , so at the moment I have 113 dmg in PvE and 91 in PvP room ( which means i lost ~12 more with gyrm than malison)
Is that a bug or someone has a good explanation for this...
Thank you in advance

Worry not, I've already reported it and a dev response confirmed they plan to take action and fix it. The reason is the incorrectly working buff and debuff system. Check the link in my sig if you want to read more about it. :)

Crazymobkiller
06-07-2014, 01:54 AM
I just cant support the idea of rogue's dmg getting nerfed in PVP...

Milan Lame Man
06-07-2014, 08:30 AM
OK let me chime in.
New issue:
After opening keyboard (on iPad) and starting to type, often the first letter is not registered. I am not sure where exactly does the letter get lost, but it's happening a lot, also other people seem to miss the first letter often. It started with 1.1 client I think. Can others confirm it's happening to them too?

Old issues:
After liquidating an item, the next item is selected, but description shows your equipped item
Cannot buy stash slots with story tokens
No option to mass sell junk items

Yesh
06-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Please fix the upgrading system :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sohan Singh
06-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Is there any update again now?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Milan Lame Man
06-11-2014, 02:46 AM
I've come across quite a bit of things but forgot them so they were not so important... so here go the newest 2.
1. There should be an Event Countdown timer somewhere, like on the Event Help screen (with the 6 help buttons).
2. There should be indication of tokens left during winding down (I know it's in inventory and at token vendor but still).

deadcobain
06-11-2014, 02:50 AM
Sometimes I can't see what I type in game. Logging out & in again sorts it. Two other people in my guild have the same issue. On android.

ain't got no how whatchamacallit (kurt cobain)

Milan Lame Man
06-11-2014, 05:27 AM
Sometimes I can't see what I type in game. On android.
Old issue. Hold or double click the area where the text should be. Once the clipboard menu pops up, the text becomes visible again.

Kakashis
06-11-2014, 05:49 PM
I can't install today's update. Says cannot install to usb or memory card on my Galaxy s3?

Update: Seems that restarting the phone solved my problem.

Madnex
06-12-2014, 05:03 AM
Well, maybe the ones resolved should be removed from that list not to cause confusion. :)

Samhayne
06-12-2014, 06:46 AM
Closing this up.