PDA

View Full Version : Nice compensation

gumball3000
06-03-2014, 05:30 PM
If you don't have a pet with % damage passive then don't worry, sts has you covered.

Here is valkin in town:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/hynavame.jpg

And here he is in pvp:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/9y7uqu3a.jpg

This buff applyes on all pets who don't have damage passive. Pretty neat if you ask me just another proof that stats are a lie

-no
06-03-2014, 05:35 PM
Probably from all of the pvp changes they made over the last few seasons. Didn't wars get a damge buff in pvp?

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Damage and Healing are adjusted in PvP zones. It's not your pet, it's just you :)

Bless
06-03-2014, 05:37 PM
O.o

gumball3000
06-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Pets that offer % damage passive show no difference in or out of pvp.

falmear
06-03-2014, 06:06 PM
I believe warriors are buffed in PvP and rogues are nerfed in PvP.

Bless
06-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Rogues nerfed 50 dmg wtf

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Rogues nerfed 50 dmg wtf
Only?

Kuragasi
06-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Also it looks like his Valkin is tired in town and then fed him in PvP...

Tired pets don't gives any bonuses

Morholt
06-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Also it looks like his Valkin is tired in town and then fed him in PvP...

Tired pets don't gives any bonusesPart of Valkin's animation is that he just lays there on the ground between all his flapping.

Impact
06-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Rogues nerfed 50 dmg wtf
Warriors need nerf 50 armour and hp then

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Warriors need nerf 50 armour and hp then
Our damage reduction and HoR HP return is nerfed in PvP. It was part of the patch that buffed our damage.

Ps: the "nerf" to rogues has been around since season 2.

Lovingly
06-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Lol

Roberto077
06-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Our damage reduction and HoR HP return is nerfed in PvP. It was part of the patch that buffed our damage.

Ps: the "nerf" to rogues has been around since season 2.

True. That's when I stopped being good at pvp

tharidom
06-04-2014, 01:18 AM
So twink rogues no will be chanceless against twink warriors?

Energizeric
06-04-2014, 02:04 AM
It sounds like the order of buffs is wrong and they don't stack. From looking at your screen shots, it appears that you are receiving a 5% damage buff --- I'm guessing this is a damage buff warriors get in PvP as part of a balancing correction made in past seasons. However, it seems that this 5% damage buff works no differently than the other damage buffs that come from pets. So if your pet gives a 10% damage buff, both damage buffs do NOT stack. But they should stack. Otherwise this balancing correction is not being applied equally across the board.

It seems that the game client is not the only thing that needed/needs correction. There seems to be tons of issues with the actual stats and how they are calculated, and many of them just do not make sense at all. We just did not know until now how messed up it was. Now with this new client we can see.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 02:41 AM
Rogues nerfed 50 dmg wtf

10% damage, so it gets higher as their damage gets higher.

ClumsyCactus
06-04-2014, 03:12 AM
10% damage, so it gets higher as their damage gets higher.

Well this was... Bullsht, do u know why we are getting weakened?

Zeus
06-04-2014, 04:13 AM
Well this was... Bullsht, do u know why we are getting weakened?

It's always been around...now you can just see it. It's to prevent the one shot kills.

Endkey
06-04-2014, 04:24 AM
It's always been around...now you can just see it. It's to prevent the one shot kills.

Decreasing the crit by 10% will effect more tbh..is there any skill in using rogues now? everyone knows the combo. All have almost 40% crit. Even those people who die all the time can use combo with a hope of crit and kill other rogues.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 04:40 AM
Decreasing the crit by 10% will effect more tbh..is there any skill in using rogues now? everyone knows the combo. All have almost 40% crit. Even those people who die all the time can use combo with a hope of crit and kill other rogues.

Non arcane rogues would suffer the most because then your crit would drop to unbearable levels.

Prahasit Prahi
06-04-2014, 04:47 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The only reason I bought glacian is that it will boost up Crict...as of now many rogue crict...but yes I can understand your reason as some arcane rogue can one hit you....wid there crict...bt crict should nt be decreased then will have search for kills like warrior.

Energizeric
06-04-2014, 04:50 AM

It's not doing a very good job. Even with 4200 health, I still get one shot by rogues in TDM when my shield is in cool down.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 04:57 AM
It's not doing a very good job. Even with 4200 health, I still get one shot by rogues in TDM when my shield is in cool down.

That's just how it was with a mage in PL. If your shield is down, you're GG by the DPS. That's their PvP logic. If they reduce it more, than your shield would last unbelievably long versus rogues.

And at 4200 health, we're talking a maxed out rogue if you're saying it's a one shot. O_O

Endkey
06-04-2014, 05:02 AM
The awesome things is...that a fully arcane rogue with sam n all can one hit another fully arcane rogue..isnt that just totally bs?

if by reducing crit, the non arcane rogues will suffer..dont we agree on the fact that rogue fights are only crit fights? how about changing the stats of the arcane gear so taht the arcane rogues have less crit...low crit and high damage for the arcanes and high crit and low dmg for the non-arcanes...does that sound right?

Endkey
06-04-2014, 05:29 AM
The thing about decreasing crit is that rogues will then be less effective at killing a warrior... in that case you're just giving more power to the stacking warrior tactic which has become one of the most hated pvp tactics alongside ganging spawning and spotblocking.

Leave crit the way it is... what I would suggest is to modify exisiting skills to have more crit debuffs, or create new skills which have that effect. STG mentioned before they would be making changes to our skill sets... let's see what they do before making further comments.

Its just that...in rogues vs rogues..during 1v1 or clash..only crit counts..no skill...nothing at all...people who have no skill, easily one hit...i can surely wait for this expansion but sts shud do something abt the crits..its too dam easy to kill with one combo.

Many people including me used to say that skill>gear but now clearly its the opposite..