PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations STS you've done it again!

keanedara
06-03-2014, 05:35 PM
Ok...so my laptop is a complete pile of crap. That ones on me however it still continues to baffle me that the 40 people you have working there can't put their heads together and come up with a way for this game to work reliably for all PC users playing through Chrome. I'm sick of making the same post about V26 working then your demand that we update to 31...then all the workarounds that we have to figure out only to have it happen all over again and again. I honestly just don't understand why Space, Dark and Pocket Legends all work fine? Pocket Legends, mind you with camera panning controls etc. I'm sick of it. I guess I'll just go have to get a life now and find something else to do with my time. Thanks for wasting a good year of my life.

Shanamerny
06-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Lolol.. you blame sts for wasting your time :/ They didn't make you log in everyday. That's all you. I've had enough with all the ranting .. oh my. A rant about a rant :o lol gl in your life then? (^-^)/

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 05:58 PM
Ok...so my laptop is a complete pile of crap.

There are zillions? or more possible PC configurations. We test on a few representative ones, but we can't guarantee that our games will work on any and all PC config. You admit that your laptop is less than... well, yeah. So, I'll just say sorry that it doesn't work well on your machine and leave it at that. Thanks for spending some of your recreation time with our games and warm wishes to you for the future.

valheeru
06-03-2014, 06:03 PM
must be a non plat user :) aswell

keanedara
06-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Thanks Sam haha I'm sure I'm not going anywhere. Just knockin my head against a wall trying to figure out the workaround this time. I just wish I simply understood why it works flawlessly in v26 and choppy and unplayable in anything higher? All other games are fine. Just Arcane.

Attack Dog
06-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Thanks Sam haha I'm sure I'm not going anywhere. Just knockin my head against a wall trying to figure out the workaround this time. I just wish I understood more, simply why it works flawlessly in v26 and choppy in anything higher? All other games are fine. Just Arcane.
Wow, Sam should have ripped you a new one for the disrespect you showed the entire Sts team.

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Because we keep updating libraries to keep it up to date. This means if you have fast hardware that take advantage of those updated libraries, it would run smooth and well. It is part of the price we pay for the continual advancement of technology. Also, I'm sure my tech lead will thwack me upside the head for oversimplifying or maligning what is actually going on, but hey, that's how I understand it :D

keanedara
06-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Wow, Sam should have ripped you a new one for the disrespect you showed the entire Sts team.

Agreed honestly and I do apologize. Bad day I guess and this has just been an issue for a while that's been driving me nuts. I meant no disrespect. Clearly the staff there knows more than what they are doing or they wouldn't have the #1 ranking game of it's type.

keanedara
06-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Sam thanks a ton I honestly really do appreciate it!

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 06:16 PM
No worries, I hope you get it working.