PDA

View Full Version : pvp room decreases my dmg alot

aspire
06-03-2014, 05:59 PM
In cities and any pve map

And in pvp

Is this normal?? And if dmg is reduced 35+ at lvl15, wat is going to be at lvl41

Mages and warriors dont have any dmg nerf

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 06:05 PM
That's because if we didn't nurf Rogue damage in PvP they would be even more of killing machines!

There are separate master Damage and Healing modifiers that apply only to PvP that allow us to tune PvP separate from PvE. These have always been there since the launch of PvP in Arcane Legends and are also in use in Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends PvP.

Previously, the damage display roll up on the Avatar screen didn't display these modifications. Now that the new client makes any changes reflective, they show up.

aspire
06-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Thanks for reply, but this much nerf... Makes me sad :(

Zeus
06-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Thanks for reply, but this much nerf... Makes me sad :(

It's not a nerf, it's always been there. Only now, you can see what's actually happening to your stats.

aspire
06-03-2014, 06:41 PM
How much rogues has dmg on lvl41 in pvp? With maxed set including arcane ring?
Hows warrior with maul + maxed? Almost Double dmg, hp and armor while maul procs?
And ability to regen mana with skill like mages have also.

This is balanced?

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 06:42 PM
It's not a nerf, it's always been there. Only now, you can see what's actually happening to your stats.
Been trying to explain this all day :/

People just think the stats are all jacked up. All the client did was let us see the passive percents in the display screen. Nothing has changed performance wise. Although, testing stat changes is now much easier.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Been trying to explain this all day :/

People just think the stats are all jacked up. All the client did was let us see the passive percents in the display screen. Nothing has changed performance wise. Although, testing stat changes is now much easier.

Exactly, there are still heavy glitches in PvP though. The damage percent pets apparently do not work at all. Refer to my thread for details!

Prahasit Prahi
06-03-2014, 08:34 PM
I loose 63 damage...my level 41 rogue

~Prahi

Tendirin
06-03-2014, 09:12 PM
i still think its wierd for me seeing 400 damage but when im in a pve room it has like 700 dps lol

lowratehitman
06-03-2014, 10:14 PM
:(((( why nerf us

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 10:25 PM

Zeus is correct on this.

lowratehitman
06-03-2014, 11:08 PM
This update ruin our PvP guild. Our top players lost all their pet except 5 worthless pet. Then this update made the war like rouge but more hp because it increased the DMG of the war. And the mage has been added more DMG...what is this???? Every time I go to my twink to day I have been dying like I'm just a paper easy to kill.... -_- worst update

-no
06-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Maybe ignorance was bliss....

Serancha
06-04-2014, 01:04 AM
This update ruin our PvP guild. Our top players lost all their pet except 5 worthless pet. Then this update made the war like rouge but more hp because it increased the DMG of the war. And the mage has been added more DMG...what is this???? Every time I go to my twink to day I have been dying like I'm just a paper easy to kill.... -_- worst update

This only affected ios players, and all these players were left their 5 highest level pets. If you have crap pets as your most used, that's not the dev's fault. At least we can log in now.

(iTrust H2N will not forget the autofeed while he's pet sitting for all the ios players...)

aspire
06-04-2014, 01:33 AM
Ok see whim pic at first post which is took in arena, i have couple more

With singe in city i have +1.5 dmg than whim
And theres no any active buffs on

aspire
06-04-2014, 01:35 AM
So whim and singe dmg add % does not shown in pvp. Whim and singe has better main stats than malison so that why theres so small amount add on dmg

Zeus
06-04-2014, 01:54 AM
This only affected ios players, and all these players were left their 5 highest level pets. If you have crap pets as your most used, that's not the dev's fault. At least we can log in now.

(iTrust H2N will not forget the autofeed while he's pet sitting for all the ios players...)

Some people keep good pets at a low level for a reason. IE: To avoid triggering Juggernaut or Vengeful blood.

aspire
06-04-2014, 03:53 AM
Arcane pet dmg passives does not shown on pvp on rogues dont know about other characters, debuff with malison is around 14% and with whim and singe 20+%
Does this means all arcane pets are not worth to get if u going to use em in pvp.
Good way to waste tons of gold for pets which should be "ARCANE"

Jonnymaynard
06-04-2014, 05:14 AM
Arcane pet dmg passives does not shown on pvp on rogues dont know about other characters, debuff with malison is around 14% and with whim and singe 20+%
Does this means all arcane pets are not worth to get if u going to use em in pvp.
Good way to waste tons of gold for pets which should be "ARCANE"

Dmg passive of pets work on other classes in pvp. I dont know if thats a bug or sts wants it to work like this.

aspire
06-04-2014, 05:51 AM
If this is how it should be on rogues, i wasted lot for these pets and they are overal worst than malison, which is 100times cheaper!

epicrrr
06-04-2014, 06:06 AM
If this is how it should be on rogues, i wasted lot for these pets and they are overal worst than malison, which is 100times cheaper!

Arcane pets are on a different level from malison, you've been using one so you should see the big difference.

@topic - its kinda better for me not knowing all these stats hubba hubba :banana: o my brain.

Dewagim
06-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Zeus is correct on this.

is it apply to another class.. i see my sorc got more damage and still have that damage on pvp..
why only rogue class?

Impact
06-04-2014, 06:33 AM
That's because if we didn't nurf Rogue damage in PvP they would be even more of killing machines!

There are separate master Damage and Healing modifiers that apply only to PvP that allow us to tune PvP separate from PvE. These have always been there since the launch of PvP in Arcane Legends and are also in use in Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends PvP.

Previously, the damage display roll up on the Avatar screen didn't display these modifications. Now that the new client makes any changes reflective, they show up.
Nerf warrior hp and armour then plz.... Really? Vengeful blood, juge and horn? Superrrrr op

aspire
06-04-2014, 06:38 AM
Like i said older post with maul proc and max set warriors has almost double dmg, armor and hp vs rogues at endgame this not sound very balanced for me...

Epicr, i have couple of arcane pets and their dmg passive add does not seen in pvp so they r overal like malison or worse than malison
There is also picture sended where i have malison in pvp

keuiks
06-04-2014, 08:00 AM
The best thing that sts done ao far to make pvp balance
As they made rouges op .
Now all are semi equal thanks sts

------------------>KEUIKS<------------------

aspire
06-04-2014, 08:11 AM
If this is right and pet dmg passives cant use on rogues in pvp, why dont block whole pvp for em if they r so op???
Or why make pets with dmg passive main stat if it doesnt be for all classes??

aspire
06-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Is this because theres dmg debuff for rogues in pvp area and passive dmg add form pet together so codes messing up somehow?
Because theres no dmg debuffs for other classes so their pet gives dmg passive also in pvp...!

Haligali
06-04-2014, 09:44 AM

Isnt it because of a season 1 rogue buff? (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75200-2012-11-14-Content-Update-%28108065%29) What about take that away, but give them back pet damage?

edit: ofc in pvp only

Theillist1
06-04-2014, 12:32 PM

Maybe u add health modifier. Theres a reason rogues had most damage. They also have least amount of health!

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Madnex
06-07-2014, 08:29 AM
Isnt it because of a season 1 rogue buff? (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75200-2012-11-14-Content-Update-%28108065%29) What about take that away, but give them back pet damage?

edit: ofc in pvp only

Pet damage will be given back anyway when they fix the buff/debuff mechanism. If you want the rogues nerfed, I'd fix the aimed shot bug I mentioned in my bug list before messing up with big changes like another damage nerf.

Haligali
06-07-2014, 08:40 AM
Pet damage will be given back anyway when they fix the buff/debuff mechanism. If you want the rogues nerfed, I'd fix the aimed shot bug I mentioned in my bug list before messing up with big changes like another damage nerf.

Sam said they need to nurf rogues to avoid them dominating pvp which seems legit if we consider that an average rogue with malison one shot me. I dont want them nurfed, i want pvp balance in a fair way. Take away all pet damage is not this.

Madnex
06-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Sam said they need to nurf rogues to avoid them dominating pvp which seems legit if we consider that an average rogue with malison one shot me. I dont want them nurfed, i want pvp balance in a fair way. Take away all pet damage is not this.

The balance you're looking for is not there. I've explained in the topic about why new warrior talismans received no damage that the current 1v1 PVP judgement viewpoint is not the one intended.

We can consider changes after we get the basic game mechanisms working correctly.

aspire
06-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Is this fixed? Because sometimes i get passive dmg from my pets in pvp and sometimes i dont...

Dope
06-09-2014, 05:20 AM
For me my damage stays the same in Tdm,
And only gets lowered when I join ctf,
There both pvp playlists , so I sense something is out of proportion, some one please explain,

Mylast
06-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Same thing with me. In town i have same dmg as in tdm, but when im in ctf my dmg goes down by almost 30. And yes im using arcane pet , which i read about, lowers my dmg so i spent 7 mill for what?

And about tanks, is it normal that tank (15 lvl) has 150 dmg, that goes to almost 200 with his buffs?? And me as rogue, have half of his hp and 110 dmg in ctf. And you talk about rogues being OP in pvp..

Impact
06-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Same thing with me. In town i have same dmg as in tdm, but when im in ctf my dmg goes down by almost 30. And yes im using arcane pet , which i read about, lowers my dmg so i spent 7 mill for what?

And about tanks, is it normal that tank (15 lvl) has 150 dmg, that goes to almost 200 with his buffs?? And me as rogue, have half of his hp and 110 dmg in ctf. And you talk about rogues being OP in pvp..

As I said, if this doesnt get fixed, al is gonna lose ALOT of players. This is just like pl again. Warriors will dominate in dmg, armour and hp.... And if a rogue cant kill a warrior, he has to fight a mage: the rogue killers. In conclusion at pl endgame, burds used to be the top dog, now bird get beckon stomp by bears, and insta killed by pally and str toons. Soooooo u see whats happening??????

Madnex
06-09-2014, 04:07 PM
For me my damage stays the same in Tdm,
And only gets lowered when I join ctf,
There both pvp playlists , so I sense something is out of proportion, some one please explain,

Your level is lower than 20, correct?

From recent replies, it seems that the 10% damage debuff only applies to Rogues above L20 in TDM. About CTF, it looks like it applies regardless of level.

This flawed buff/debuff mechanism is queued to be fixed so no worries, we'll see the results soon enough - if I had to speculate I'd say in around two months.