PDA

View Full Version : What is the Goblin Event? | Event Details, Rewards and More

Remiem
06-03-2014, 06:05 PM
With the release of Client 1.1.0, some of you have already noticed the little sneak peeks of the goodies to come with the event system. Namely, exclusive pets already visible in the stable. :) Well, I'm here to give you guys the grand overview of the Goblin Event and what it has to offer!

During the goblin event, there is a chance that a portal will spawn off of any enemies you kill in the land of Arlor. Step through this portal, and you will find yourself in a small town on the outskirts of Brackenridge called Littleridge.

Unfortunately, Littleridge is in trouble! Goblins are running rampant spreading a terrible poison that will turn innocent humans into Goblins. Littleridge needs your help!

Participation in the Goblin Event will earn you points as well as tokens that you can spend at a special vendor to get exclusive pets and gear.

Tier Rewards

Points you earn from defeating bosses will progress you up through three tiers during the event: Bronze, Silver and Gold. And, reaching each tier yields a special reward!

Those who reach the bronze tier will receive the: Goblin's Quick Ring

Silver will receive: Goblin's Reinforced Keen Ring

And those who make it all the way to Gold tier will receive: Goblin's Perfected Agile Band

Points are balanced such that if you log in every day and successfully slay bosses with your three energy a day, you can get to the Gold Tier. You can also replenish your energy with energy balls that drop rarely from world bosses and from tradable Energy Kits that can be purchased for platinum and traded or sold in the Consignment Shop. Or, purchase them directly for Platinum.

Tokens

Tokens drop from bosses during the Goblin event and can be spent at the Jerald of Arlor in the Littleridge Refugee Camp.

Blighted Armor Vanity Set & Blighted Goblin Weapon

Ironbite the Bat

Wild Talismans

Event Leaderboards

Also, earn as many points as you can during the event to land you on the event-only leaderboards. Players who make it to the top will be handsomely rewarded.

The top 3 players will be awarded the event exclusive pet Nightshade:

The top 25 receive the special Goblin Shish-ka-Bob banner:

And best of all, the very top player will receive the above rewards PLUS the very rare Arcane Shard!

The event system is brand new to Arcane Legends and we welcome your feedback on the Goblin Event as you play. To give us your feedback and suggestions, please visit the official feedback thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157979.

Ihateppl
06-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Ihateppl
06-04-2014, 01:47 PM
So cool!!!

Andrisber
06-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Nice

Impact
06-04-2014, 01:51 PM
It out yet?

Tendirin
06-04-2014, 01:56 PM
sounds cool

Int
06-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Plat players will win lol

mahony
06-04-2014, 02:01 PM
what about the pet Gyrm ?

grumpy
06-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Ironbite is a pimped out misty. Nice. The goblin rings look to be twink items, don't see too much use end game with only +25 primary stat on proc

Those wild talismans look promising. How can they be acquired? Random boss drop?

keikali
06-04-2014, 02:12 PM
lol@Arcane Shard

Crowsfoot
06-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Wish it was decided by class but looks fun

Mucsi
06-04-2014, 02:35 PM
wild talisman of will: why dont get it dmg? It'll be sux to warriors...

Carapace
06-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Gyrm is a pet that drops in egg form off of Major Payne, one of the bosses during the Goblin Invasion Event.

Trenton
06-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Gyrm is a pet that drops in egg form off of Major Payne, one of the bosses during the Goblin Invasion Event.

I know it may not be soon, because there are many bugs needing attention right now, but do you have a guestimation of when the Goblin Invasion Event will begin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

papu
06-04-2014, 02:54 PM
I know it may not be soon, because there are many bugs needing attention right now, but do you have a guestimation of when the Goblin Invasion Event will begin?

It's already start :)

varetai
06-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Energy cost 5 Plat? LOL!!!

chrismaker
06-04-2014, 03:48 PM
How long will this event go on?

firechandra
06-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Arcane and passive of gyrm?

Anyona
06-04-2014, 03:54 PM
lol@goblinevent

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Rosna
06-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Anyone know what the requirements are for bronze, silver and gold?

Sephiroth143
06-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Feedback guyz, we dont want assault event to b the same as tis event, tis is a test event whether people like it or not, if u hate or love it, post back ur feedbacks so the next real event would not turn out the way it is now. Remember real event lasts for 3 wks. Come on, post in more!

NJaNear
06-04-2014, 04:22 PM
This event is a joke, I can't believe STS would do something like this.

1. Recycled Vanity is a joke
2. Tier items are a joke
3. 5 plat one energy is a joke
4. Purchased energy kit is a joke
5. P2W is a joke

I may be a new player (customer), but I will not continue playing your games if this is the approach you want to take. I already have to get on a computer to play in elites, because of one shot monsters and lag you get on a phone. I play this game for the convenience of playing on a phone. If I am going to continue having to play on a computer and spend tons of plat to enjoy events, I might as well go play a pc game that doesn't try to reach in my pocket every weekend

Haligali
06-04-2014, 04:26 PM
What to do with the lvl2 rings lmao, im getting lvl2 but im lvl41 zzz

Iliketolol
06-04-2014, 04:41 PM
What to do with the lvl2 rings lmao, im getting lvl2 but im lvl41 zzz

Make a lvl 2 twink :)

KaKiT
06-04-2014, 04:53 PM
till when is this event?

Maynard Tool
06-04-2014, 05:28 PM
I hate to admit it but I am rather disappointed in this event. Everything mentioned above is correct from the plat and elixir costs for energy to the awful rewards. I realize it's optional to take part in these events but I have a feeling the vast majority of us feel a bit let down.

Speedofsound
06-04-2014, 05:39 PM
I logged on today after being insanely bored with the game the past month and an event is here! Yay! Unfortunately since i do not buy plat i was forced to quit 5-10 minutes in because i was out of energy and do not want to farm normal bosses which is not fun whatsoever anymore. Also, the normal bosses very rarely drop energy. I thought i was excited about this event, but i guess i got my hopes up.

Titanium
06-04-2014, 05:46 PM
I will make a twink guild lvl 2 . Who wants to join? < The Elite Goblins Army>

"Twinks have everything"

Anyona
06-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Here's gyrm is you haven't seen it

Zyphruss
06-04-2014, 06:57 PM
I don't like this kind of event. Need to spend plat or gold just to enter the portal, I'd rather buy elixir kits and farm elite maps or km3 for locked crates. What do i get from spending 15-17k of Event energy kit? We got low chance of earning it again from this event. And what's with the level 2 rings? Ya, I think it's a joke. Told myself this is a waste of time and gold if i continue. I'll just consider this as daily quest.

Dislikes:
-Spending plats/gold to enter portal
- Less assurance of good loot
- We spend more gold+plat+time and get less worth item
- Low level ring / useless prize
- Vanity discoloration
- Long time to replenish energy

- token assurance for every boss
- well balanced boss/mob difficulty

grumpy
06-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Here's gyrm is you haven't seen it

My goodness that is a great ability, a haze+ribbit fusion. Must get one for my rogue o.O

Ebedreiah
06-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Very, very disappointed with this event. Basically a pay to win event. Energy is too expensive to buy with plat or gold with too slim of chance for any return. 8 hours for energy to replenish is extreme. Defiantly wont be taking part in this event except for the 3 FREE energy balls a day...huge fail here imho.

Medicman
06-04-2014, 07:54 PM
I was hoping that this would be more like the tarlok event, random portals after bosses with no energy needed to enter. This energy ball really limits how many times non plat spenders or people with low amounts of gold can enter. With that being said it definitely takes away from the enjoyment of the event..I.e. Energy takes way too long to regenerate. As far as the LB is concerned, we all knew that plat spenders would be the ones on here. No surprise there.
This was a real disappointment (epic failure) and if this is how the next event works, I'm out.

Xpolosion
06-04-2014, 08:07 PM
This is most money hungry bull... Event sigh another disappoinment

Cero
06-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Event Cost:
Estimated 800k (Re-roll lix and Energy Kit only)

Event Gain:
-1 Gyrm Egg
- 197 Token (1Warrior event sword, 1vanity set) 67token left and i dont know what to do.
- a lil bit of fun from compiting against others for LB Spot

Resuslt:

I spent almost 1m just to play the event. I beilieve this isnt an event for me.
But for others who would use plat and huge amount of gold to get the exclusive arcane shard, pet and banner, GL.
I thank sts for the event. But im just sad that this one goes by using too much gold and plat.

I would say i just broke even from the gold i spent with the lucky egg drop i looted.
Got a temporary spot on LB and quit.

Xpolosion
06-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Im tiref of this greed

franzai59
06-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Dissapointed - there is no chances a non-platinum user will be on the top 25 players.
Why not create events with category such as:
Elixir run & NON-elixir run
Mythic/Arcane items & Legendary items equipment
With & without platinum involvement (Look in game purchase is optional remember that)

Whats the sense of a player which is already wearing an arcane ring getting another arcane shard? - I badly need to understand this!

Can i join your dev team? (PS this is not an insult would really love to join the AL Team instead of working with financials) Atleast a representative from the lower ground.

You need to _\m/ AL

Best regads,
Franz

VenomsChaos
06-04-2014, 08:45 PM
that JOKE isnt nice...

-- p2w event... did you see leaderboard ? a free user need 20mil or maybe more for the try top 3.. in that case better dont tell us " you can buy energy from auc "

-- killed 15-20 event boss --
- 4 time killed 2 token boss, other all is small boss 1 token.. and still didnt see the other bosses..
- just 1 event boss droped energy, still didnt get eneryg from normal maps..

energy like 20 k in auc, in an couple hour LB got 1000 points and its only in couple hour... i see a dev reply sameone about " u can buy energy with gold "
lets calculate ?

%75 geting 10 point from boss %20+ 20 point

for the 1000 point need like 80 energy.. 1 energy 20 k => 80 energy = 1.6 mil... now you can calculate how many gold a free player need till event END for the enjoy TOP 3 race...

POiNT =
1= top 3 race only for wery rich ppls.

2= this pet drop boss wery rare to find, and rare drop.. in that case this pet farm to only for top 3 tryer ppls ( wery rich ppls )

3= Gates opening almost every run, but 1 energy need wait 8 hour. really if energy regen in 1 hour, its still wery bad..

4= 100-175 token items on sale, if the event here 10 day, every day 3 enerygy with its imposible to earn 100-175 token... in that case we cant buy this items to..

5= as you can see this event not for free players... event reason is = plat players will enjoy event, they will earn event items and sell in auc, free players can buy from they...

6= lvl 2 ring lol...

NOT = i didnt tryed, just asking... How long this gates staying open ? if i find a gate and put there a low lvl afk char, ppls can join it all the time right ? or this event dont have this glich ?

-- this event was fun to till i realize event reason... thx for the giwe me funy time 30-40 min :) Event Over For Me

VenomsChaos
06-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Forget to say = 10 mil wanity is cool.. and a nice start for the gold silk

hellblazer85
06-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Thank you STS for making this new Goblin Event the worst and boring event for non-plat user..

And good luck for those who are in the leaderboard!

Madnex
06-04-2014, 10:40 PM
Pretty much everything has been said already.

That was a pay2win event with way too little/slow action for non-platinum spenders. Might as well return to facebook energy-bound games lol.

And why are the ring rewards lvl2? Hopefully a bug.

coloneal
06-05-2014, 01:06 AM

cooletzzz
06-05-2014, 02:35 AM
just wondering why the rings are untradabble?

jeocapat
06-05-2014, 03:36 AM
First of all this not a event but a contest so please stop calling it a event.
Secondly to actively partecipate in the contest a player must spend huge amount of gold/plat.
Thirdly to win you must spend plat.

I logged in finish my energy balls and took my dog for a walk. The contest not only pushes majority of us not to play due to the energy balls structure but was also launched in a chaotic moment where we found the game bound with changes and bugs thanks to the client update.
Personally i am finding this contest so demoralizing i had more fun and will to play when there was nothing to do.

Ansm
06-05-2014, 03:50 AM
aw.. I wish the banner should be given to those who finish the Goblin Quests not just the Top 25 Players.

tearacan
06-05-2014, 03:59 AM
First of all this not a event but a contest so please stop calling it a event.

Sorry, but read the title "Goblin Event" ;)

recolored vanity, recolored pets, i've seen this before. It was the near end of Star Legends :D
*embrases himself for next plat fest, uhm..ahh..i mean event with mythics* :emptiness:

MurderMitten
06-05-2014, 04:02 AM
Spread out the prize pool instead of rewarding only the top 3 players STS! The rest of the 22 players don't want to troll around with a big Failure Banner. Would also diminish a lot of tears and bring more interest in this contest.

jeocapat
06-05-2014, 04:14 AM
Sorry, but read the title "Goblin Event" ;)

recolored vanity, recolored pets, i've seen this before. It was the near end of Star Legends :D
*embrases himself for next plat fest, uhm..ahh..i mean event with mythics* :emptiness:
Leaderboards, rewards based on your final position, amount of partecipation and money invested determining your rank. It got all the charateristics a standard contest should have but its called "goblin event". It should be called "goblin contest".

Archerios
06-05-2014, 04:37 AM
Leaderboards, rewards based on your final position, amount of partecipation and money invested determining your rank. It got all the charateristics a standard contest should have but its called "goblin event". It should be called "goblin contest".

Actually this is an event with competition inside it.

I still hope Ursoth Assault isn't like this.

Robhawk
06-05-2014, 05:49 AM
The whole game is based on plat/gold...
Do you guys think the non plat players keep STS alive? Do you really do? Do you think non plat users should have same fun as plat users? Really? WELL IT WONT HAPPEN! The guys who earn the prices and are top on leaderboards are the reason why you non plat players even can play this game !!!

Majorlegion
06-05-2014, 06:56 AM
Do you guys think the non plat players keep STS alive? Do you really do? Do you think non plat users should have same fun as plat users? Really? WELL IT WONT HAPPEN! The guys who earn the prices and are top on leaderboards are the reason why you non plat players even can play this game !!!

First of calm down. Secondly if their was not any non plat players there would not be a player base. you said "why you non plat players even play this game" if it was not for non plat users whales would not spend a dime on this game that has no player base.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

utpal
06-05-2014, 07:27 AM
ah. recoloured pets and vanities. reminded me of sl.

Little Table
06-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Hove long whil be event?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ultimategun10
06-05-2014, 07:54 AM
nice and fabolous

lealara
06-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Seriously this event like cost u platinum and u go crazy for searching portals in every map but some do this.
Holding a portal?
And said its a competition for top 3?
Be fair.
And seriously also just refund the platinum to us and take away the points and tokens.
Banned the one cheating.
Thanks.

VenomsChaos
06-05-2014, 08:10 AM

1= Are you seriously ?
2= do you think who keep game alive ? play players or free players, or all together ?

3= if there none free player, do you think AL will alive ?

NOT : Maybe you are just kidding and not seriously on your post ?

Deadprezz
06-05-2014, 08:11 AM
As a non-plat user/buyer this event for me is a total disappointment...

Anehazaz
06-05-2014, 08:52 AM
An arcane shard for the overall winner! Has sts finally gone mad? Winner of what exactly? This isn't a contest .....

Haligali
06-05-2014, 09:49 AM

If you check they play store which apps got the largest income: clash of clan and his clones. The best business model is to get lot players to spend little, not just milk the whales.

Otahaanak
06-05-2014, 11:11 AM
This "event" is so poor that I wonder if the effect isn't intentional. Trying to drive the player base down?

chrismaker
06-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Now u can see more and more that sts only want money....tarlok was a nice event and fun for everyone...even the poor guys.But WTF u did?!?!This is just sht!
8HOURS FOR MAYBE 7MINUTES GAMEPLAY IN THE EVENT?!!!?
It's ok to prefer the platinum players....but not in THAT way!
If u are doing such trash just make the energy hogher dropable,so everyone have the chance to play this event!
I had a long time fun with this damn game and now ur changing it to an only p2w game! REALLY sad!!!Let everyone the chance to enjoy this event more than 7Minutes per day !

Kopikao
06-05-2014, 12:23 PM
Lost at first when the "Event" started,

Now, seriously disappointed.:greedy_dollars:

Got better things to do if these continues...

(BTW, I'm also a plats player, but limited)

Orageunas
06-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Now u can see more and more that sts only want money....tarlok was a nice event and fun for everyone...even the poor guys.But WTF u did?!?!This is just sht!
8HOURS FOR MAYBE 7MINUTES GAMEPLAY IN THE EVENT?!!!?
It's ok to prefer the platinum players....but not in THAT way!
If u are doing such trash just make the energy hogher dropable,so everyone have the chance to play this event!
I had a long time fun with this damn game and now ur changing it to an only p2w game! REALLY sad!!!Let everyone the chance to enjoy this event more than 7Minutes per day !
Energy balls drops on any boss but drop is sooooo rare (did about 200 runs in Jarl and no single ball)...

Thrindal
06-05-2014, 01:15 PM
(BTW, I'm also a plats player, but limited)

This seems to have been forgotten, there is an AL middle class. We are not plat whales but we do buy some plat so we are not free players either.

This event seems to be a whale only event. It is driving the small paying player away because we see no hope for a reward. No hope will quickly translate into no desire to play.

I have no idea what percentage of sts income the middle class represents but I hope its enough that we can be heard.

To be clear I don't like this event, way too expensive to play with no rewards that are attainable at my economic status.

Deck Kun
06-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Energy balls drops on any boss but drop is sooooo rare (did about 200 runs in Jarl and no single ball)...

u only can loot energy ball from bosses inside that portal,chief fury is the most giver for me.

Orageunas
06-05-2014, 02:58 PM

u only can loot energy ball from bosses inside that portal,chief fury is the most giver for me.
Oh if it is like that it worse than I thought...

Deck Kun
06-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Oh if it is like that it worse than I thought...

yes its worst event ever,so sad even for plat user like me...and one thing i dont get it WHY RING LVL 2?i know it just a reward item,but why not rewarding us something useable for each class,something like a banana.:chuncky:

chitgoks
06-05-2014, 06:43 PM
This seems to have been forgotten, there is an AL middle class. We are not plat whales but we do buy some plat so we are not free players either.

This event seems to be a whale only event. It is driving the small paying player away because we see no hope for a reward. No hope will quickly translate into no desire to play.

I have no idea what percentage of sts income the middle class represents but I hope its enough that we can be heard.

To be clear I don't like this event, way too expensive to play with no rewards that are attainable at my economic status.

way toop expensive and screwed up. third world countries whose internet disconnects every minute or so will feel robbed becuz theyd have to play plat to get in portal again

i would have been okay with the 8hr wait so long as if you didnt get to kill the boss (e.g. you got dc) you can get back in without having to play plat

also after hyping up the new client people were looking forward to this only to find out it is heavily plat laden.

shoulda let people know from the start. i dont play much arcabe these days unlike before. my gears are even still at lvl35 most of them

chitgoks
06-05-2014, 06:53 PM

im fine with the colored pets now. the shuyal ones were very ugly.

also when you said contest, i thought the word is wrong cuz it isnt a contest if its based on spending plats.

then again, a raffle contest like those enabling you to win a car or something entails you to spend. so yeah, this is a contest alright. not an event.

Rean
06-05-2014, 08:26 PM
For the wind talisman of brutality (smurf)/potency(rogue), do you think it is better to proc the +25 stats "when dealing damage" (same as the ring) instead of "when taking damage"?

Basically rogues and smurfs are DPS classes. We do not tank thus chance to proc must be different from Warriors?

Leonut
06-06-2014, 12:34 AM
aw.. I wish the banner will be given to those who finished the quests in Goblin Event just like "Halloween Event" and "Winter Event" not just the Top Players that is in the LeaderBoard.

+1 this.

cyrusrevange
06-06-2014, 04:21 AM
why the ring is lvl 2????

Ansm
06-06-2014, 04:31 AM
why the ring is lvl 2????

Kinda curious too.. O.o

firechandra
06-06-2014, 07:56 AM
Many people are unhappy of goblin event as we know, I think little changes could make things a lot better.
Now if I enter in a portal and got dc I loose 8h or 15k (price in auction of a kit) or 5 plat and that's really bad.

My advice is: make energy kit like other kits so they will give to the player who opens them a 30 min time in which they can found portals(and make portals rare as locked), they can't be found without an energy kit opened. This will avoid (or reduce) dc losts and make non plat spenders happier because they will be able to find more than 1 portal with 1 energy kit based on their luck.

Another thing that in my opinion doesn't work in this event is that the cost of energy kits is 15k and ironbite (the less expensive desirable thing) in auction costs already 100k and every minute it's price falls, now many player are discouraged to buy kits because it's easier to spend 100k and be sure to have the pet than to try with kits because 6-7 kits (90-105k) won't give them the 65 tokens needed for ironbite, so in next event lower the tokens needed for the less desirable item or make boss drop more tokens or put an npc that sells kits for 10-11k to prevent it's price in auction be too high in comparison to the less charming item.

I really think that with those 2 changes many more player both low plat spenders and non plat spenders will join the event and have more fun.
Sts remember that it's probably better for you too if many many players buy a few kits than if a few players buy many many kits, the first case will happen only if people got a target they can join. People buy many luck elisir because they know the risk is right for the possible reward, they can hunt lockeds and find 3-6 or try elite burning some kits into junk and others finding very rare legendary items. If the risk to loose money(real and not) is very high and to gain money very low they won't play anymore, you'll lose clients and players will loose fun and time spent. Arcane Legends has got a big potential bring it out and will be better for everyone!

timeforgold
06-06-2014, 09:02 AM
Nice

Morholt
06-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Two-fold reason on why the event is a failure: the big prizes for top 3 leaderboard, and the huge lack of free energy.

The top 25 banners would've been enough of a prize, and people wouldn't be killing themselves like they are now by playing so fervently for top prizes.

The event may seem profitable so far, but only because of those 3 prize positions. In other words, it an event of revenue being provided from a handful of people.

If we removed the 3 prizes, less revenue wold likely be made. That doesn't mean no big prizes = bad profits. Don't come up with that false syllogism. It means no big prizes = you are left with a system/event that is very lame and boring to your customers. That's the problem. This event has nothing enjoyable to it.

If you are hell bent on continuing the energy system for future events and including top prizes, here is a suggestion that can really help the popularity: make energy KITS farmable. Only from Shuyal and Trindin bosses, as rare drops. KITS! Not just energy. This way, the free pplayers have something to farm during the event.

Next...the client update. ...seriously? We've been wanting the client update to fix bugs...and we've gotten as many bugs as noteworthy fixes (sorry, but fixing jumping through tavern walls is not a real bug issue). Fixes: pet/skill cool down switching. Passives and pet bonsus display in avatar (2 years later...no one really even cared at this point). Bugs: people can't acess more than 5 pets in their stable. Upgrading gear system is busted.
Those bugs...are way worse than the good of the fixes.

Oh, and the the annoying bug from the previous client update is still around. Liquidating items from our inventories is still broken.

This whole thing was overhyped...the event and the client.

KaKiT
06-06-2014, 06:50 PM
can any1 answer this question, when does this event ends? thanks

Morholt
06-06-2014, 07:15 PM
can any1 answer this question, when does this event ends? thanksTuesday
(June 10th).

Shiro
06-06-2014, 07:38 PM
I just wish for this lame event to end and for sts to start properly fixing the important bugs. So much anticipation for the new client and event, now I just don't feel like logging in these days.

Origin
06-07-2014, 06:12 AM
This is a good system, I'm enjoying it. I also see an attempt to move some dependency away from crates, and currency control, which I think is a good move. But maybe there could be something quite substantial for the middle market, these players do help make Arlor a better, more multidimensional place. They probably help keep your spenders around more than is obvious. :) Nice work.

KaKiT
06-07-2014, 07:41 AM
Tuesday
(June 10th).

Thanks!

chitgoks
06-07-2014, 08:07 AM
I just wish for this lame event to end and for sts to start properly fixing the important bugs. So much anticipation for the new client and event, now I just don't feel like logging in these days.

theres a second one coming. could be worse hehehe

Kakashis
06-07-2014, 08:09 PM
I for one can't wait till this event is over. Did the 3 runs each day and not even close to gold tier yet.

MzCadet
06-08-2014, 06:36 AM
I too also think this is a plat event. Im level 41 & am not that rich to continuesly buy energy. I think instead of the portal drops off enemies around Arlor, they should change it to energy with a rare drop chance. I get trigger happy too whilst playing this game, so when the portal dropped I accidently pressed it & spent 5 plat for 1 energy... Was not happy!!

Dehydration
06-12-2014, 09:35 AM
How about this? In the next event, instead of the energy things, why not make the portals spawn on a bosses death, but to avoid people holding the portals open in the map, the portal can be used once per player in each map so that everyone(plat users, non plat users)can participate in the event cuz if not, only the person with the most plats will win.. If there are flaws, please correct me :p

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Enterradora
04-14-2015, 08:09 AM
bump :banana:

Candylicks
04-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Ah ok. So if Goblin follows the same calendar then we are looking at expansion to happen after the month of June. Good bump Ent and thank you.

Enterradora
04-14-2015, 08:39 AM
Ah ok. So if Goblin follows the same calendar then we are looking at expansion to happen after the month of June. Good bump Ent and thank you.

btw this year seems coming a bit delayed

ClumsyCactus
04-14-2015, 08:44 AM
Worst event ever much?
Nothing except some huge surprise would make me run ALL the Way to gold for a ring, or make me collect tokens for a pet i HAVE... Lame so far.

Enterradora
04-14-2015, 08:47 AM
Worst event ever much?
Nothing except some huge surprise would make me run ALL the Way to gold for a ring, or make me collect tokens for a pet i HAVE... Lame so far.

there is would be something new i guess, all same stuff than first goblin invasion would be a huge fail imo

Dragoonclaws
04-14-2015, 08:50 AM
It won't be Littleridge anymore... just Garetta outskirts...

hllckr
04-14-2015, 01:22 PM
Arcane shard for who? for 1st guy?

vikram bhat
04-17-2015, 11:27 AM
Its good event and I appreciate sts . thx for doing this great job :)

Dragoonclaws
04-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Its good event and I appreciate sts . thx for doing this great job :)

It's an old thread... Please don't bring back old threads >_<

nevercan
04-17-2015, 02:12 PM
It's an old thread... Please don't bring back old threads >_<
Entar already did >_<

Dex Scene
04-19-2015, 02:32 AM
Aha lock it dev/mod!!!

acewasabi
04-19-2015, 05:44 AM
this maybe relevant when goblin comes back?