PDA

View Full Version : Checkpoints

Rebel
12-30-2010, 11:06 PM
Download the free app checkpoints and sign up using the bonus code "Rebelhell". I am working toward earning a brand new Ipod Touch!

Lesrider
12-30-2010, 11:08 PM
WTF go away! It's bad enough I have to see this crap all over the app store.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 11:10 PM
WTF go away! It's bad enough I have to see this crap all over the app store.

I agree with you there les.

Rebel, those are scams. They're trying to make you fill out surveys so that they can trick you into buying stuff you don't want to buy. Don't waste your time on that.

Cascade
12-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Hey rebel long time no see =)

youngwizzy
12-30-2010, 11:23 PM
All app revs now days are the check points app and it takes like 300 points for $1 and only
To amazon. :( I downloaded app once and deleted within 5 mins

Cormz
12-31-2010, 01:02 AM
checkpoints=gay
people who put checkpoints code on app comments in appstore and threads=gay nazis
creator of checkpoints=hitler

Ruscour
12-31-2010, 03:19 AM
checkpoints=gay
people who put checkpoints code on app comments in appstore and threads=gay nazis

QFT. OP is deluded, sorry bro :O

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-31-2010, 05:19 AM
checkpoints=gay

Lmaoooooooooooooo!!!

KingFu
12-31-2010, 05:27 AM
I agree with you there les.

Rebel, those are scams. They're trying to make you fill out surveys so that they can trick you into buying stuff you don't want to buy. Don't waste your time on that.

Hmm, no from the looks of it and the app. He's advertising for an app like swag bucks, earn fictional currency by using the app/browser, and redeem rewards for them. I think he's trying to trick people into giving rebel their points, if I'm not mistaken, since there was a comment referring to how some people try to trick others into giving them their points. I THINK that's what it is, I'm not positive, but logically it makes sense.

Anyways, haven't seen rebel in a while, sucks to see him come back advertising:(

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-31-2010, 05:31 AM
Hmm, no from the looks of it and the app. He's advertising for an app like swag bucks, earn fictional currency by using the app/browser, and redeem rewards for them. I think he's trying to trick people into giving rebel their points, if I'm not mistaken, since there was a comment referring to how some people try to trick others into giving them their points. I THINK that's what it is, I'm not positive, but logically it makes sense.

Anyways, haven't seen rebel in a while, sucks to see him come back advertising:(

/agreed.

/10

Ruscour
12-31-2010, 05:50 AM
LOL you sigged it :D