PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing location dots in TDM

Raregem
06-03-2014, 09:40 PM
The green, brown and blue dots that are used to indicate teammates locations keep disappearing on me. Sometimes when I enter they are present other times they aren't. If they are there when I enter they disappear when I die making it so I have no idea where the rest of my team is. Which causes issues of running around for 5 minutes blindly trying to find them and getting killed by running into the opposite team before I do.

Maybe it's only me that is having this issue. IDK

Madnex
06-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Raregum, use the minimap on almost zero opacity until this is resolved; it's better than following dots. ;)

Tendirin
06-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Not a bug,just your Position Your Currently At.

Azemen
06-03-2014, 11:07 PM
For me, the minimap and those dots are a lifesaver, especially for Elite Krom where I have to find the rest of my party after a death - heading in the wrong direction into an unsuspecting wall of deadly mobs alone = disaster.

falmear
06-04-2014, 01:24 AM
Yes it seems like the dots are missing. I was looking for my team but couldn't locate the dots. Yes you can use the minimap but with a large map like TDM the chevrons don't show up because the map is so large.

Raregem
06-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Yes it seems like the dots are missing. I was looking for my team but couldn't locate the dots. Yes you can use the minimap but with a large map like TDM the chevrons don't show up because the map is so large.

Kinda glad it's not only me! I'm not a fan of the minimap either in tdm :/ I noticed the dots going in and out in pve yesterday too. Sometimes they're working and sometimes they're not. It's weird.

Raregem
06-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Raregum, use the minimap on almost zero opacity until this is resolved; it's better than following dots. ;)

Can you adjust it on a tablet Maddy? Looks like it's my only option ATM if I want to know where my team is.

Samhayne
06-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Yes, the dots are missing sometimes. We have reproduced the issue and have it in the queue for bug fixing. Thanks very much for the report and our apologies for the issue!