PDA

View Full Version : Crafting problem.

Indonesia
06-03-2014, 10:26 PM
After installing update on my ipad, im able to harvest thise upgrade with blood gems. But when getting then to get complete instead of blood gems are socket to my gears its all fire gem. 2 fire gem is grand idk what to do it should be 2 grand blood gem -,-... And now upgrading my gears a message pop up the time the upgrade will be.
And i cant upgrade my gears so bad :(

-Feeling bad for the client :(

HawkFlame:)
06-04-2014, 04:27 AM
same problem i bought a mythic ring with +9 dex and I m a mage wanting to change it to glacial gems and it does not allow me to

Hartholzwurm
06-07-2014, 06:10 AM
Hey guys from STS.
Ive the same upgrading problem since this bad new contest started. I hope the next will be better and u can fix this stupid bug soon. Im playing Arcane Legends nearly every day and buying plat too, but now im thinking about a break for a view weeks till u handle this damned bug...im beginning to loose my happieness while playing ;-(

Hope somone will answer to this posts............

lunaassassins
06-10-2014, 03:20 AM
Same problem here,but i can upgrade if the items not fill gems or empty,if have gems the problem is same

JaytB
06-10-2014, 05:19 AM
Same problem here,but i can upgrade if the items not fill gems or empty,if have gems the problem is same

Maybe you should check out the answer in your thread you posted instead of bumping this one ;)

Samhayne
06-10-2014, 05:48 AM
Hey guys,

If you look at the Known Issues sticky in this forum, you can see that we have a fix for this crafting bug in a new client that is already submitted to Applefor approval. Our apologies for the bug. We are working to have it fixed as soon as possible.

Churjya
06-10-2014, 06:16 AM
I tried to Replace the fire gem with a glacian gem ...but nothing happened. I am using google chrome.

inkredible
06-10-2014, 09:12 AM
doesnt work for chrome and iphone, waiting for this fix asap. ty

Haligali
06-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Not working on android neither.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/10/zy6ymaju.jpg