PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Warbird

Mumuli
12-31-2010, 12:16 AM
Hi guys, I am new to this game and I wanna say that I have been loving it, never thought I will be addicted to a MMO on my cellphone xD. Anyhow, I am currently rolling a lv 20 DexBird. He is not bad, but it is not really my play style. I want a build that is.

- Highly Effective in PvP (Big fan of the Pee Vee Pee)
- Mid-class in PvE
- Unique (As lease more so than the Full-dex birds)

I have been trying to do some research on the forums on Warbirds but the info is either lacking or out dated. Can anyone offer some insight in the build?
My basic questions are:

1. Are they currently competitive in PvP?
2. What benefits do they have over Full-dex builds
3. What is the general build look like?

Thanks guys!!!

TheLaw
12-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Lets answer your questions.

Highly Effective - DexBirds
Best PvE - DexBirds
Unique - IntBears

1. If you know how to use it, yes.
2. More health and defense
3. Looks good, but IntBirds are sexiest.

The WarBirds are a so-so type of class, DexBirds can kill anything. There are also bad things about StrBirds, a good DexBird can kill you easy, because he has better range than you. And not to miss out, better Dodge and Hit.

TheLaw
12-31-2010, 12:27 AM
Sorry for the double post.

KingFu
12-31-2010, 12:31 AM
Don't go war bird for pvp, I used to be one with range, when they were unique. Now, most warbirds are people that can't pvp. So they become an easy spec, a war bird. Semi op, and too many already.

Zealous
12-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Warbird > Dex Bird @ Lv. 20 if you know how to use them.

Mumuli
12-31-2010, 01:45 AM
Don't go war bird for pvp, I used to be one with range, when they were unique. Now, most warbirds are people that can't pvp. So they become an easy spec, a war bird. Semi op, and too many already.

Thanks for the reply. So how are Warbirds both "so-so" and "op" simultaneously?

KingFu
12-31-2010, 01:52 AM
Thanks for the reply. So how are Warbirds both "so-so" and "op" simultaneously?

I didn't say they we so-so. In pvp, they're pretty decent, but speaking as they're a hybrid, IMO they're op. They can beat some pures, they're not the best pvp class, but considering they're a hybrid, my vote is that they're op

Mumuli
12-31-2010, 03:37 AM
I am really interested now, are there any good guilds out there to make this build?

Unruly
12-31-2010, 10:38 PM
How is an intellect bird like? Intellect doesnt seem to match a bird...considering the fact that the birds skills are based off of Dexterity.

Kossi
12-31-2010, 10:41 PM
Warbird > Dex Bird @ Lv. 20 if you know how to use them.

whoa whoa whoa im airesi...i beat you 6-2 (not trying to say anything), but dexBirds are better at lv20

Mumuli
01-01-2011, 01:18 AM
Hi guys, so I fought a lv 20 Warbird today with my full dex bird. He killed pretty easily with stun + high dmg. Maybe I am just not kiting correctly.