PDA

View Full Version : I Regret!!

Indonesia
06-04-2014, 12:00 AM
Just see the updates and felling bad to it, because rogue has reduce more dmg in pvp and reduce heal. And i feel like "why did i choose rogue as a main class" well i like more pvp than pve. I REGRET why did i choose rogue because of the new client. While warrior have their 500+ dmg and a 7k health with a shield on heal, while mage using they shield and throw fireball summon a thunder and ur dead :/ this is rlly a bad idea.

-Felling bad for the new client.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Read this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157866-Rogue-PvP-Damage-Glitch-(Not-the-PvP-Nerf)

They aren't nerfed, just pet damage pets are not working visually. Otherwise, everything is the same as before.

Tendirin
06-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Sorry but its really not that bad.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 12:31 AM
Sorry but its really not that bad.

It's pretty bad. On top of the 10% damage nerf we already get, we basically receive another 5-15% damage nerf depending on the pet that you are using.

If you feel like you are hitting less and rogues are hitting less on you, this is the reason.

For a rogue vs rogue, it's not bad. However, for vs a tank or mage, it is terrible.

Prahasit Prahi
06-04-2014, 12:46 AM
We need to give up PvP for some days

~Prahi

epicrrr
06-04-2014, 03:20 AM
well me and my guildies are still testing that damage reduction for rog on pvp, now my perspective about stats are all messed up. :banana:

gatzoo5505
06-04-2014, 06:08 AM
Finally sts have come to their senses. Rogues are finally getting hit with a much deserved nerf. It was dumb for a mythic rogue with medium gear to stand toe to toe with an arcane mage.

I APPROVED THIS!!

Impact
06-04-2014, 06:31 AM
Hmmm this seems similar.....
Cough cough bird from pl
Yep bird got nerfed hard it it was "op" now bears are opest class in pl.
Watch, al is gonna be pl. Rogue are gonna be weakest class while warrior will be super op...

Keshav Agarwal
06-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Just see the updates and felling bad to it, because rogue has reduce more dmg in pvp and reduce heal. And i feel like "why did i choose rogue as a main class" well i like more pvp than pve. I REGRET why did i choose rogue because of the new client. While warrior have their 500+ dmg and a 7k health with a shield on heal, while mage using they shield and throw fireball summon a thunder and ur dead :/ this is rlly a bad idea.

-Felling bad for the new client.
lol...rogue usually one hits me thats y my kdr is negative
i think it is good that pvp is nerfed

Keshav Agarwal
06-04-2014, 07:22 AM
Finally sts have come to their senses. Rogues are finally getting hit with a much deserved nerf. It was dumb for a mythic rogue with medium gear to stand toe to toe with an arcane mage.

I APPROVED THIS!!
even i do

scarysmerf
06-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Yay time to go rogue hunting lol.

Sceazikua
06-04-2014, 08:49 AM
according to samhayne's confirmation, it has always been there, just now it shows on stat screen so people that didnt know this know it now: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157820-pvp-room-decreases-my-dmg-alot&p=1667551&viewfull=1#post1667551

warrior with 500 damage and 7000 hp is just the best equipments out there. And if you were able to kill them before, you should still be able now because as samhayne said it has always been there.

mage use fireball and lightning and youre dead? Dont make me laugh. I will say this is true if your hp was 2k, is that true? Even with 3 attack skills I have to wait till I have fire and lightning out of cooldown to take a rogue down, assuming they havent got the packs yet. Once they got the packs, our shield should have been down already and they 1 hit kill us.

Crowsfoot
06-04-2014, 09:07 AM
Omg, I apologize in advanced for all caps.

STATS HAVE NOT CHANGED. WE CAN NOW JUST SEE THE PROPER VALUES IN THE DISPLAY PAGE. NO ONE WAS NERFED!!!

Brollysaiyan
06-04-2014, 09:15 AM
in lvl 10 pvp rogues hitting same crt to my warrior but low dmg i didnt get it .. they use to hitting me around 400-500 crt and still hitting me same crt with low dmg .how its possibble?

Zeus
06-04-2014, 09:48 AM
in lvl 10 pvp rogues hitting same crt to my warrior but low dmg i didnt get it .. they use to hitting me around 400-500 crt and still hitting me same crt with low dmg .how its possibble?

Read the post right above you, smh...

Niixed
06-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Dear rogues who are whining:

Take a look at the pvp leaderboards and tell me, WHICH class has been the most overpowered in pvp?

Ok, now tell me WHICH class has been the most underpowered in pvp?

Hmmm. Numbers say a lot, don't they?

Sorry, but a Rogue shouldn't be able to one-hit a mage every single time AND be able to two-hit warrior in almost every time.

If pvp were truly balanced between the classes, the leaderboard should come close to showing that.

So please quit whining and enjoy the fact that the playing field is a little more level.

Unless, of course, you KNEW that already and that's WHY you are playing a rogue.

uunknownn
06-04-2014, 10:15 AM
as a level 23 rogue pvp players i think its balance now..i can manage to kill warriors and guess what mage can kill me also in a 1vs1..i dont know in endgame now that only matter is gear.

Jack O Reaper
06-04-2014, 11:02 AM
according to samhayne's confirmation, it has always been there, just now it shows on stat screen so people that didnt know this know it now: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157820-pvp-room-decreases-my-dmg-alot&p=1667551&viewfull=1#post1667551

warrior with 500 damage and 7000 hp is just the best equipments out there. And if you were able to kill them before, you should still be able now because as samhayne said it has always been there.

mage use fireball and lightning and youre dead? Dont make me laugh. I will say this is true if your hp was 2k, is that true? Even with 3 attack skills I have to wait till I have fire and lightning out of cooldown to take a rogue down, assuming they havent got the packs yet. Once they got the packs, our shield should have been down already and they 1 hit kill us.

I think ur not ryt...

In endgame pvp i use rogue too but i try to vs mage at pvp, so when the fight start he throw fireball on me (stun) and lightning and im dead even my health is 3.4k and he's an all mythic mage geared. I dont think he's making u laugh because this is true and the packs are healing too low now.

Crowsfoot
06-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Omg, I apologize in advanced for all caps.

STATS HAVE NOT CHANGED. WE CAN NOW JUST SEE THE PROPER VALUES IN THE DISPLAY PAGE. NO ONE WAS NERFED!!!
Obviously some people missed this, so I apologize for not making it pop more earlier

Ihateppl
06-04-2014, 11:17 AM
My mage can survive PVP for 2 seconds longer now!! I'm so happy they took away those OP OP OP rogues and replaced them with these weak OP OP rogues.

>.< Seriously people... This barely effects rogues.

Trenton
06-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Lol I love how some of these rogues are crying now

I'm just sitting here like

Your turn c:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

grumpy
06-04-2014, 11:25 AM
My mage can survive PVP for 2 seconds longer now!! I'm so happy they took away those OP OP OP rogues and replaced them with these weak OP OP rogues.

>.< Seriously people... This barely effects rogues.

No, its not that it barely affects rogue. It DOESN'T AFFECT ROGUES AT ALL. 0. zip. nada. not at all. Because there was NO NERF. The damage discrepancies you are seeing have always been there, hidden in the background. The only change is that now you can actually see the PvP scaling system at play.

Crow I think you need even larger font, perhaps maybe dumb down the language even more because its obvious that a lot of people still cant understand you -__-

Crowsfoot
06-04-2014, 11:37 AM
No, its not that it barely affects rogue. It DOESN'T AFFECT ROGUES AT ALL. 0. zip. nada. not at all. Because there was NO NERF. The damage discrepancies you are seeing have always been there, hidden in the background. The only change is that now you can actually see the PvP scaling system at play.

Crow I think you need even larger font, perhaps maybe dumb down the language even more because its obvious that a lot of people still cant understand you -__-
Literally, the next two people to post ignored it. I got an idea though.

Crowsfoot
06-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Please read the below:

NO ONE WAS NERFED!!! THE DISPLAY PAGE WAS FIXED TO REFLECT PVP SCALING FROM SEASON 2!!!

NO ONE WAS NERFED!!! SAM CONFIRMED THIS!!!

NO ONE WAS NERFED!!!

basketholic209
06-04-2014, 11:43 AM

Or better, spam more than 5 threads with same title and content in General Discussion, just to catch these people's attention.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Samhayne
06-04-2014, 11:44 AM
I think everyone has had their say on this. Let's keep it to one thread please :)

Closing this one up.