PDA

View Full Version : what will happen to good pet without damage bonus?

yusuf bantur
06-04-2014, 04:00 AM
I need an explanation on this matter, especially from sts. what will happen with a pet that does not have a damage buff. some good pet like ripmaw, valkin, malison etc.. eg flapjack and ripmaw, basically almost similar. but 15% damage flapjack better than 15str and damage reduction. mytic and legend pet has the same damage and crit, except with the arcane. and the differences in their arcane abilities that I do not think they are as big as the price difference. is there a reason to buy a more expensive ripmaw? . whether the price malison and wrathjaw reversed because a difference of 10% damage. Better +15 primary stat or 15% dammage pet? especially for mage int, str if war is still quite valuable to their lives. do not they also need to be given an other advantages?

Sent from my Lenovo A390_ROW using Tapatalk

flluby2
06-04-2014, 05:01 AM
Your question is very confusing. could you elaborate on your question? If you are comparing pet which gives stats, to pets which gives damage buff. Those are 2 different things. I don't see how the stats booster pets like Malison, prance, kettle, etc are at a disadvantage here.
Better +15 primary stats or +15% dmg pet? Of course this greatly depends on your level, depending on your base damage. Low level and low damage will benefit from stats more than percentage buff.

Raymond05
06-04-2014, 05:22 AM
I noticed this as well. Before the update, i love my malison because of the +stats it gives and has ok damage as well. After the update, when i compared my malison and haze, malison of course gives more hp than haze but gives lesser damage because haze has +10% damage. Well, i still choose malison because you can't deal damage when you're dead, right? :-)

yusuf bantur
06-04-2014, 05:45 AM
Your question is very confusing. could you elaborate on your question? If you are comparing pet which gives stats, to pets which gives damage buff. Those are 2 different things. I don't see how the stats booster pets like Malison, prance, kettle, etc are at a disadvantage here.
Better +15 primary stats or +15% dmg pet? Of course this greatly depends on your level, depending on your base damage. Low level and low damage will benefit from stats more than percentage buff.

sorry bad english. This from google translation. "specifically for the endgame". for example malison vs. wrathjaw. whether malison +20 all stats and has aa +15% dodge is still better than wrathjaw that has +20 dex +20 int +10 damage? I guess the difference aa skill of some of the pet is not proportional to the difference in the amount of their bonus damage.

Sent from my Lenovo A390_ROW using Tapatalk