PDA

View Full Version : How much Damage is lost from you while you enter a PVP area?(Rogue)

Prahasit Prahi
06-04-2014, 04:30 AM
I loose almost 63....

How about u? respective of ur level

Prahasit Prahi
06-04-2014, 04:45 AM
What the fffff....I loose 100 damage wid Grimm

Madnex
06-04-2014, 05:15 AM
The raw damage nerf is 10%. The 100 damage loss is not the result of just the nerf though - take a look at the link on my sig for the long explanation of this.

epicrrr
06-04-2014, 05:39 AM
From what i understand it, those nerf was there months ago just hidden (i bet it displays our stat to us when we click avatar on arena just like on windmore).

What i want to know was double nerf, that previous nerf + your bonus dmg% from pet will be deducted on rog.

Angelinacolie
01-06-2015, 09:45 PM
10%? are u sure sir?
i lost 125 damage from 565 damage

kinzmet
01-07-2015, 02:13 AM
10%? are u sure sir?
i lost 125 damage from 565 damage

You didn't check the link on his sig? Its already explained there.

Madnex had the list of all current bugs --->http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158141-Complete-list-of-current-bugs

Arrowz
01-07-2015, 02:41 AM
You didn't check the link on his sig? Its already explained there.

Madnex had the list of all current bugs --->http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158141-Complete-list-of-current-bugs

Its not a bug its just how the buffing/debuffing system works. Here is a general overview of it all. Any buff you recieve will increase your stats and they can stack except for dmg buffs. That is why aimed shot can increase your crit by 20-30 percent if you use it as fast as you can because they 10 percent crit buff stacks up. For dmg % however, it does not stack whether it be from a pet or from an elixir. Debuffs do not stack, only the largest debuff will be applied. So for example, if you had a 15 percent armor debuff and a 5 percent armor debuff on your character at once, only the 15 percent debuff would apply. Multiple debuffs can be applied at once however such as an armor debuff, a crit debuff, hit chance. debuff etc. When a debuff and a buff are being applied to your character at the same time, then the debuff will override the buff completely as if it never was there rather than the 2 canceling each ither out. So if you had a 10 percent crit buff and a 10 percent crit debuff at the same time, then the debuff would override the buff and the net would be -10% crit. Additionally, when rogues enter the pvp room they recieve a 10% dmg debuff. For example, my twink in town with no pet has 161 dmg. When i enter the pvp room i have 144.9 dmg. 90% of 161 is 144.9. Now for dmg percent from a pet. Lets say your pet gives you 12% dmg. This means that while in a town your stat page shows 112% of your base dmg. That is a 12 percent buff. When rogues enter the pvp room they recieve the 10 percent debuff, thus overriding the dmg percent given by your pet. So in a pvp room with grimm equipped your dmg on the stat page will be 90% percent of your base dmg while in town it will be 112 percent. Thus you are losing 22/112 X 100 percent of your in-town dmg while using grimm. That equates to 19.643 percent of your dmg being lost.

Your in town dmg with grimm was 500
500 X (1.00 - .19643) = 500(.80357) = 401.8
In conclusion, dmg perfent from a pet does not benefit rogues at all in pvp
Hope this helped :)

epicrrr
01-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Necro.

Rx8
01-07-2015, 09:55 AM
U loose the pet damage bonus as well as a 10% nerf.

PS: Lol, necro....

kinzmet
01-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Its not a bug its just how the buffing/debuffing system works. Here is a general overview of it all. Any buff you recieve will increase your stats and they can stack except for dmg buffs. That is why aimed shot can increase your crit by 20-30 percent if you use it as fast as you can because they 10 percent crit buff stacks up. For dmg % however, it does not stack whether it be from a pet or from an elixir. Debuffs do not stack, only the largest debuff will be applied. So for example, if you had a 15 percent armor debuff and a 5 percent armor debuff on your character at once, only the 15 percent debuff would apply. Multiple debuffs can be applied at once however such as an armor debuff, a crit debuff, hit chance. debuff etc. When a debuff and a buff are being applied to your character at the same time, then the debuff will override the buff completely as if it never was there rather than the 2 canceling each ither out. So if you had a 10 percent crit buff and a 10 percent crit debuff at the same time, then the debuff would override the buff and the net would be -10% crit. Additionally, when rogues enter the pvp room they recieve a 10% dmg debuff. For example, my twink in town with no pet has 161 dmg. When i enter the pvp room i have 144.9 dmg. 90% of 161 is 144.9. Now for dmg percent from a pet. Lets say your pet gives you 12% dmg. This means that while in a town your stat page shows 112% of your base dmg. That is a 12 percent buff. When rogues enter the pvp room they recieve the 10 percent debuff, thus overriding the dmg percent given by your pet. So in a pvp room with grimm equipped your dmg on the stat page will be 90% percent of your base dmg while in town it will be 112 percent. Thus you are losing 22/112 X 100 percent of your in-town dmg while using grimm. That equates to 19.643 percent of your dmg being lost.

Your in town dmg with grimm was 500
500 X (1.00 - .19643) = 500(.80357) = 401.8
In conclusion, dmg perfent from a pet does not benefit rogues at all in pvp
Hope this helped :)

If your only talking about the buffing/debuffing system and PVP nerf of rogues, then yes its not a bug. But you included about the pet bonuses which clearly a non-ignorable issue here since the author of this thread shows screenshots of damage with damage pets.

The % damage from pets in PVP is a verified bug. This part is what I was pointing out, its an old bug from previous game clients that still not fixed.

Here is an acknowledgement of the "bug" I was talking about here.

* Pets with damage % modifiers not modifying damage values in PvP zones.
- Reproduced issue, queued up for bug fixing.

Resource --> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157801-Client-1-1-Known-Issues

PS: Yes this is a necro, some new players will not understand it completely so we try to answer them. :D

Eldorado
10-01-2015, 02:35 AM
Time for mage legends. :) Pets are getting better and better furtherly debuffing rogue because they do not benefit from pet damage. If mage can 1 to 2 combo a rouge for sure they will win if they have shield up. The only chance a rouge will have is when they have no shield. Mage almost have unlimited mana and Rogue have enough mana to do 3 - 5 combo only. PVP will change, I guess :) Rogue debuff of 10% is okay but since it also removes pet bonus damage it will furtherly debuff a rogue as pets improves faster this days.