PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Damage passive

HawkFlame:)
06-04-2014, 04:55 AM
Bonus damage the passive skill does not give any extra damage i spent 5 skills on it and it does not increase my damage. Please fix this bug

Madnex
06-04-2014, 04:59 AM
Bonus damage the passive skill does not give any extra damage i spent 5 skills on it and it does not increase my damage. Please fix this bug
Depends on what pet you are using and the environment you're testing the damage. It has been confirmed by devs that only the highest buff is applied - eg. if you're using a pet that has 10% damage in the happiness bonus then yes, passive damage 5% is useless.

However, there are a lot of good pets that don't offer extra damage on their happiness bonus so if you are using those, the passive 5% damage is a good addition to your skill build.

HawkFlame:)
06-04-2014, 05:35 AM

my pet is +12% damage but the 5% should still work this is stupid

Crowsfoot
06-04-2014, 09:21 AM
my pet is +12% damage but the 5% should still work this is stupid
Only the highest percent buff works. Ie you are receiving the +12% from your pet, but if you equip a base stat only pet you will receive the +5% damage.

grumpy
06-04-2014, 09:33 AM
This is nothing new. dmg% modifiers from different sources do not stack. If you have a 25% damage elixir active with a +15% dmg pet like abaddon and the 5% bonus dmg passive. Your total +dmg% is 25% because that is the highest single amount. It is not 25+15+5 = 45%. Think how ridiculous that would be if it were the case that it did stack; it would turn 600 base dmg into 870 dmg (600 x 1.45 = 870).