PDA

View Full Version : Mythic event ..!!

ibighunk
06-04-2014, 06:12 AM
Hi guys..!!
When is mythic event is launched ??
Can anyone have idea ??
Pls sts launch mythc event so i can some of locks to get good gear and pets. :banana:
Thank you. :)

ClumsyCactus
06-04-2014, 06:22 AM
At the moment there is alot of bugs to the iOS version, and after the bugs are solved they will have a 3-day mini event, and after that the new event come. There is no exact date the last time i checked

Samhayne
06-04-2014, 06:25 AM
At the moment there is alot of bugs to the iOS version, and after the bugs are solved they will have a 3-day mini event, and after that the new event come. There is no exact date the last time i checked

Jinathedemo is correct, although the mini event (Goblin Event) will be more like 6 days. Once we shake out any issues with the event system from that the the 3 week long (or so) Ursoth's Assault will follow.

scarysmerf
06-04-2014, 08:12 AM
What about a double odds mythic weekend soon im waiting for one so i can open my lockeds.

Crowsfoot
06-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Jinathedemo is correct, although the mini event (Goblin Event) will be more like 6 days. Once we shake out any issues with the event system from that the the 3 week long (or so) Ursoth's Assault will follow.
When you say the goblin event will be "more like 6 days." Are you saying it will be about 6 days until the mini event is released, or that the event will now last about 6 days instead of 3?

notfaded1
06-04-2014, 09:55 AM
I think six days long Crow.

FluffNStuff
06-04-2014, 10:07 AM
What about a double odds mythic weekend soon im waiting for one so i can open my lockeds.

Double odds on what????? That would just trash the value of the already over saturated OLD Mythics that have been dropping for ages.