PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback]Nightshade , Legendary Pet .

Hoardseeker
06-04-2014, 09:17 AM
This Pet is Little OP than Mythic,

Grimm Stats,
(sorry "+10str" was Cropped out accidently)

Nightshade stats,

For a Legendary pet , 10% DMG is too much and you made it 17%, and its the Top Damage Percent buff on any pet

Prahasit Prahi
06-04-2014, 09:22 AM
C'mon bro we know it's OP but as we keep on progress in game,as we move forward new pets wid more stats will arrive...!

GoodSyntax
06-04-2014, 09:29 AM
It was tough to see those stats as a Scorch owner....

Hoardseeker
06-04-2014, 09:31 AM

:/ +1

Sceazikua
06-04-2014, 09:46 AM
and there will only be 3 of them in game, so I dont see any problem of it being OP :)

Derezzzed
06-04-2014, 09:51 AM
All I have to say to this is "singe" we all know how that went, don't judge a book by it's cover :P

keikali
06-04-2014, 09:56 AM
I compared this to my Singe and the happiness bonus isn't far off.

This is comparing an Arcane Pet to a coming soon Legendary Pet, js.

Tendirin
06-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Had a mini Heart attack when i saw those stats haha

grumpy
06-04-2014, 10:40 AM
I agree 17% is a bit OP for a legendary and we don't even know its AA and passives yet! I can't believe there will only be 3 rewarded. When endgame damage start hitting 600+ that 17% is an additional 72+ damage! I just hope his AA doesn't grant some insane +crit% or high% panic ability or those lucky 3 owners will have a great time in PVP.

Zynzyn
06-04-2014, 12:06 PM

This.

Bigboyblue
06-04-2014, 12:45 PM
I would gladly spend 250 plat to obtain this pet. I think STS would make a lot more money if this pet was purchasable with plat.

Samhayne
06-04-2014, 12:51 PM
and there will only be 3 of them in game, so I dont see any problem of it being OP :)

This ^^^

Bigboyblue
06-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Now that the event is live I retract my earlier statement. STS will make more money with Nightshade as a reward for the top 3 players than they would listing it at 250 plat in the stable. Some people are going to spend thousands?, tens of thousands? of plat to be top 3. I'm curious to see how crazy it gets.

epicrrr
06-05-2014, 12:55 AM
feedback on visual cues are bad, wait for it to be released atleast lol

Froxanthar
06-05-2014, 04:51 AM

After looking at this. I said to my Scorch that its ok your shield can still protect me from his 17% damage.

via orange caramel app.

cookiehunterx
06-05-2014, 05:10 AM
Look that AA

Serancha
06-05-2014, 07:19 AM
I wonder why on earth they would spend all that time and use up resources to make a pet for only 3 people, when they have thousands of players waiting for content. This makes absolutely no sense at all.

Makes me wonder if these "prizes" are going to be made available to others later (likely with nerfed stats - that AA is totally insane, if it behaves anything like I have seen from other DoT pets). If that's the case then the favored 3 are going to be screaming about all their wasted plat. It's a lose / lose situation here.

Hoardseeker
06-05-2014, 08:46 AM
I wonder why on earth they would spend all that time and use up resources to make a pet for only 3 people, when they have thousands of players waiting for content. This makes absolutely no sense at all.

Makes me wonder if these "prizes" are going to be made available to others later (likely with nerfed stats - that AA is totally insane, if it behaves anything like I have seen from other DoT pets). If that's the case then the favored 3 are going to be screaming about all their wasted plat. It's a lose / lose situation here.
Yes Its like a Mythic(Near Arcane) Pet, (And even ARCANE pets haven't got 17% Damage percent Buff!!!>.< ) And they Secretly named it as "Legendary" as players would complain giving away 3 Mythic-Near arcane?(17%Dmg) pets(Just saying what I think)

Ravager
06-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Very sad for collectors (which is many of the players).

Hoardseeker
06-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Now that the event is live I retract my earlier statement. STS will make more money with Nightshade as a reward for the top 3 players than they would listing it at 250 plat in the stable. Some people are going to spend thousands?, tens of thousands? of plat to be top 3. I'm curious to see how crazy it gets.

That's what I too think, they can make money in this and they do a pet Only for "just" 3 Players! Making it a Mythic pet?its already mythic!(Top Mythic!17%Damage?)If they made this egg and pet for 250plats it would be a Great Profit

Kalahesi
06-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Anyone knows what the AA is for this pet? 0.o

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zynzyn
06-11-2014, 07:07 AM

They intended to distribute only 3. But look what players made them do. Planned, tied the 3rd position among 3 players and compelled them to give out 5 - manipulation of the leaderboard. I wont be surprised if in the future the LB is trolled again like this, suppose 3 friends decide to tie at 1st place, 5 more friends decide to tie at 2nd and 7 more decide to tie at 3rd place. This was such a farce.

Serancha
06-11-2014, 07:20 AM

Interesting isn't it. Scorch cost a lot of people plat they had saved up special and the pet is virtually useless. Still nothing has been done to fix that. Are mid-range plat spenders not worth keeping happy? How many thousands of plat came were spent for that mythic pet, and he's still not fixed, yet a "legendary" pet (yeah yeah, an arcane disguised as legendary is still arcane) far better in every way, is provided for a very few exclusives.

Frustrating is the only (tos-safe) word I can come up for to describe the current state of things.

Hoardseeker
06-11-2014, 07:36 AM
Interesting isn't it. Scorch cost a lot of people plat they had saved up special and the pet is virtually useless. Still nothing has been done to fix that. Are mid-range plat spenders not worth keeping happy? How many thousands of plat came were spent for that mythic pet, and he's still not fixed, yet a "legendary" pet (yeah yeah, an arcane disguised as legendary is still arcane) far better in every way, is provided for a very few exclusives.

Frustrating is the only (tos-safe) word I can come up for to describe the current state of things.

Exactly! That is an Arcane Pet, Just Named as Legendary....

Ravager
06-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Yeah lots of the stats look arcane but since it is legendary, the basic attack is less than an arcane pet. Maybe they didn't want to grant mythic or arcane AP from opening this egg? I don't know. Or maybe they plan on rereleasing the pet as a story token, hauntlet token, plat purchasable etc pet?

Anarchial
06-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Its already proven from this event that leaderboard loots should not continue otherwise they will be exploited. I hope sts takes that seriously or atleast make a process of breaking ties(which should have been in first place, like whoever stayed that particular rank the longest amount time).
Second the reason STS released such an OP pet as a reward is quite simple. Just look at the sales boost which they got from this one single event. 3 single energy portal buy outs=opening a locked. So.its just clever business on STS part but very bad execution of the process

Froxanthar
06-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Drama@LB

via orange caramel app.

Hoardseeker
06-14-2014, 07:32 AM
Yeah lots of the stats look arcane but since it is legendary, the basic attack is less than an arcane pet. Maybe they didn't want to grant mythic or arcane AP from opening this egg? I don't know. Or maybe they plan on rereleasing the pet as a story token, hauntlet token, plat purchasable etc pet?
Damage in Mythic/Legendary Pets are same,only Abilities Differ but this pet has Mythic Abilities.

cookiehunterx
06-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Nightshade is pro :-)

sorry for my english