View Full Version : Do you think the New Update has Affected Pvp

Rotler
06-04-2014, 10:13 AM
Reply Yes or No with Your Comments and Reasons.

Kindly pls. let it be a discussion and not an argument.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Kreasadriii
06-04-2014, 11:07 AM
Yes bro.
Can't swap skills make war in PvP faster, u can't swap jugger n vb. can't swap curse.
U can swap but wait for the cooldown, so there's no spam skills in PvP..

But I thinks its the way to make PvP as a sportive combat room with new skills system ^^

Xenobiotic
06-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Yes, I can't get mana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caiahar
06-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Ah, was that the update yesterday?
I saw it when I was switching light to time, and its like
This skill is on cooldown
Or something like it.
Which is weird.
Because light has a low cooldown.

Soulic
06-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Re MP n
Jnnb

Jxmaa
06-04-2014, 11:27 PM
The new client has surely affected pvp.
From many aspects.
Skills are no longer swappable while they are on cooldown ( RIP tanks. No jk ).
The fact that pets are no longer swappable while the active's pet ability is on cooldown IMO has taken pvp to a whole new other level since there is no spam , no unlimited stun and actually clashes are way more FUN right now.
Skill swapping may be considered as a disadvantage for many atm , but we will have to live with it.
Now , mana issues is another "problem" since we cannot resummon a mana pet , which from my pov balances rogues atm.

Blindness
06-05-2014, 12:23 AM
Mana pet is my only issues. And it is the biggest issues i have to face bcuz when i ran out of mana at arena, im pretty much screwed. This has force me to keep begging for mana from smurfs :(

maol
06-05-2014, 12:37 AM
So lets play smurfs. :)))

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Endkey
06-05-2014, 02:12 AM
The new client has surely affected pvp.
From many aspects.
Skills are no longer swappable while they are on cooldown ( RIP tanks. No jk ).
The fact that pets are no longer swappable while the active's pet ability is on cooldown IMO has taken pvp to a whole new other level since there is no spam , no unlimited stun and actually clashes are way more FUN right now.
Skill swapping may be considered as a disadvantage for many atm , but we will have to live with it.
Now , mana issues is another "problem" since we cannot resummon a mana pet , which from my pov balances rogues atm.

This

uunknownn
06-07-2014, 07:31 PM
yes..+1 is sam user cant abuse the aa in clash
-1 coz it totally affects the rogue that cant swap faster to their mana pet to main pet..specially mali or slag user.bt overall i like the new update..ty sts

Alhuntrazeck
06-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Use Jack...

EDIT: I know it has crappy stats, so you'll have to make a trade-off - mana or stats?

OR MAGES?

#SmurfsFTW2014

Otahaanak
06-07-2014, 11:16 PM
I wouldn't know as all my PVP pets are not available, only my 5 PVE pets.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Use Jack...

EDIT: I know it has crappy stats, so you'll have to make a trade-off - mana or stats?

OR MAGES?

#SmurfsFTW2014

Jack has the shortest CD.

Have a loadout switched to naked, use loadout and then activate Jack. Jack will refill you in 2-3 seconds. After that, switch back to gear and switch back to your main pet. Jack's CD is pretty short so this is doable. :)

Deck Kun
06-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Mana pet is my only issues. And it is the biggest issues i have to face bcuz when i ran out of mana at arena, im pretty much screwed. This has force me to keep begging for mana from smurfs :(

Dude,Arena?u must be blind that u cant see yours mana pot icon -.-" wakakakakakakak!!:eagerness:

Blindness
06-09-2014, 06:49 AM
Dude,Arena?u must be blind that u cant see yours mana pot icon -.-" wakakakakakakak!!:eagerness:

Im talking about pvp arena lol.

Ishtmeet
06-13-2014, 06:56 AM

Arena here is PvP arena.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Monsteriveelt
06-19-2014, 01:32 PM
LOL