PDA

View Full Version : New guild <spry>

greandeath
06-04-2014, 11:25 AM
okay so first off i would like to let everyone know what the term "spry" mean. "spry =active; nimble; agile; energetic; brisk." i have no idea why i choose that name for the guild accept that it looks cool.

recruiting;

we are at the moment recruiting only level 25+ members, unless they are exceptionally good twinks. we want players that are both experienced and players that are fairly new to farming. we are always willing to help any one out. talk to any one of our officers or recruiters if you would like to join. i (guild master) am on for almost all the time, i am mostly on greandeathalt.

guild chat and environment:

we like would like to keep the guild chat clean. we like to have a calm and happy atmosphere. from past guild experiences we have learned that if everyone is always happy and not upset it will lead to better success. if one of our members is upset, we will try our best to make them feel better no matter the time it takes.

focus:

-we love to get AP's and personal goals accomplished. we will strive to make that happen :)

-pve and elite farming

-mastering fast and clean elite runs and helping fellow guild members grow and become the best the can be

-finding the best skill builds, while taking in consideration the persons play style.

PVP: ALLIES

NESTLE

guild master:

GREANDEATH
GREANDEATHALT
greandeathtwo
greansfinalxp

head officers:
kremtoa
ZTORMA

officers:

myogmerola
tesseran
hallweeen
Tistrea
ztorma
kremtoa

recruiters:
anaskaiam
cryptkeeper
dexcrt
gompen
largefocker
ramsmeister
rarisrock
rlvc
technicm
hasanrock
( more will will be added in the future )

rules:
BE RESPECTFUL OF THE GUILD:
(1) No bad mouthing or insulting of the guild, its officers or members. This will not be tolerated in guild chat or open chat.
(2) If a person has an issue that cannot be respectfully resolved by pm then they must pm an officer of the guild so they may help solve the problem.

NO DRAMA:
(1) There will be no drama of any kind tolerated. We all wish to be treated with regard and respect of our feelings and beliefs and therefore should do the same.
(2) Officers of the guild are placed in this role because they greatly respect others, are always willing to help where they can and above all else they put the needs of the guild first.
(3) With that said no back talking about or directly to an officer or elder will be tolerated. Also if a person refuses to obey an officer or the master that asks them to quit doing something that is a violation of our guidelines
(4) If someone has an issue with how a member or officer is acting or treating others it must be brought to the attention of the guild Master and appropriate actions will be taken to correct the issue

NO BEGGING:
(1) There will be no begging of any sort in guild chat.
(2) Please refer below if you would like to trade, as this is allowed unlike begging.

TRADING BUT NO SCAMMING:
(1) The lending of items between players is acceptable; however it is recommended that you should lend your items expecting not to get them back.
(2) The trading of items in the guild is allowed. When selling items through guild chat you may only post every 5 minutes to notify people. when trading with guild members that deals should be made 20% than in CS and with players outside the guild.

heuchios finally achieve hit goal.

CrazyTank
06-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Good luck for your guild :) and fix that broken colour codes :D

Tendirin
06-04-2014, 12:01 PM
can my twink join or no?

Ishtmeet
06-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Good luck for the guild. :)

greandeath
06-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Thanks and I'll fix it when I get a chance to switch to my laptop lol my sis keeps using it

greandeath
06-07-2014, 05:57 PM
guild thread fixed :)

Ananth kamath koteshwara
06-08-2014, 01:24 AM
nice name;-)

TheMightyFeusalet
06-08-2014, 01:36 AM
what happend with rage of assasins btw? and much luck!

greandeath
06-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Thanks and I gave rage of assassins to my sister and then she did something to it idk what though. I think she either disbanded it or sold it. Lol we are looking for people to help recruit if anyone Is interested... I will be on all day on greandeathalt. I'll be farming so message me if you want to join :)

Shadowcreeper234
06-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Started from the bottom now were here!

Attack Dog
06-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Weird a level 30+ guild trying to recruit twinks :disillusionment:

Shadowcreeper234
06-08-2014, 07:53 PM

Officers in the guild have twinks

greandeath
06-09-2014, 04:40 PM

yes as shadowcreeper said. Us officers have twinks that's why we include twinks into the guild so as when we feel like rummiging and causing chaos in pvp we can. I myself have 2 twinks. 1 extremely fast rogue, and 1 high healthed tank to back up incase someone gets all worked up and tries to kill everyone, I can come in and keep my men from racking up deaths.

I am truly sorry that you think it is a little odd, maybe I should have clarified that in the thread :) maybe I will see you around in game. I hope you have a great day :)

greandeath
06-16-2014, 04:41 PM
:) so the guild is not growing quit as well as I expected, but I love the people that are in it and we try each other like family :) soon we will grow bigger and better then we are now :)

greandeath
06-20-2014, 04:28 PM
The guild thread has been updated. I have found that recruiting only lvl 30+ is a little to much and most of them have guilds and are faithful, which I understand because that is what makes a guild a good and happy family. So I have decided to lower it to lvl 25 and up. That way we can help more people grow and become more great and successful player. :) thanks and I hope everyone has a great day :)

Azcox
06-20-2014, 04:32 PM
Good luck for u new guild :D:eagerness:

greandeath
06-21-2014, 11:06 PM

greandeath
06-23-2014, 06:28 PM
so im thinking how about making a guild bank on one of my toons. what do yall think are the pros and cons to this before i decide :)

Shadowcreeper234
06-29-2014, 09:49 PM
Invite me on my rogue tomorrow

Ign: vvhoops

greandeath
06-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Already done bro. Although I wish you would have your main come back to the family. But its your decision and I wish you the best :) you are a great player and a good friend :)
Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

greandeath
07-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Me and some random fight ursoth hehe ;)

greandeath
07-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Just updated the pvp allies list

Xeusx
07-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Good luck to your guild! :)
And dont forget to enjoy the event too! :D

greandeath
07-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Good luck to your guild! :)

And dont forget to enjoy the event too! :D

thanks. We are especially my two head officers. They are going insane with it. But one of them is thinking about quoting because everytime they step one foot in pvp magnum gangs them. I'll come in and try to help but get spawn ganged as soon as I enter

Hallweeen
07-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Whhoo!

greandeath
07-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Lol :) we are slowly achieving our goal everyone