PDA

View Full Version : the new vanities in krag is limited time only?

Daddyblu
06-04-2014, 12:01 PM
if not until when?

Crowsfoot
06-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Permanent, they are the new gold APs (check achievements page) but worth ZERO APs

falmear
06-04-2014, 12:13 PM
As I suggested in another thread. The vanity should/is be permanent but available for a limited time and replaced by a new vanity. So while the old vanity is untradable, it becomes more desirable do to its rarity. People want to look unique or different and while having an expensive vanity is great, it would be better if it is also uncommon/unavailable and another one replaces it sometime in the future. This also keeps the gold sink working because eventually everyone who wants one will have it.

Bigboyblue
06-04-2014, 12:15 PM
As I suggested in another thread. The vanity should/is be permanent but available for a limited time and replaced by a new vanity. So while the old vanity is untradable, it becomes more desirable do to its rarity. People want to look unique or different and while having an expensive vanity is great, it would be better if it is also uncommon/unavailable and another one replaces it sometime in the future. This also keeps the gold sink working because eventually everyone who wants one will have it.

This would probably convince more players to purchase these vanities. Change them up every 30 days or so.

matanofx
06-04-2014, 12:21 PM
I too hope they will be time limited and then replaced with a different set that too will be time limited

Its just the first release of this type of vanity im sure the team is still figuring out how to make this right

Daddyblu
06-05-2014, 03:37 AM
STS it is limited time or its for good?

im referring to the gold vanities.

Morholt
06-05-2014, 04:09 AM
As it currently stands, they are permanent.
There are no known plans to remove or replace them. If such a thing were to happen, they would most likely let us know in advance (as they usually do with all vanities before they are removed).