PDA

View Full Version : Cannot swap pet when it's sad

Oonova
06-04-2014, 12:50 PM
I have no idea if this is being discussed on another thread, so apologies if this redundant. There are so many client update threads, it's hard to sift through everything.

I know that pet swapping is not possible while current pets AA/cool down in active. However I could not swap my pet out when it went sad because I was still waiting on a long cool down. Shouldn't you be able to swap a pet as soon as it's sad? I lose my happiness bonus immediately and the AA is done, yet I have to wait to swap. This is very inconvenient when you are in mob or doing elites. I know I can just feed my pet to fix the problem, but I don't like to waste gold that way. I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the Devs if this is something that can be fixed or is it something we just have to deal with. Thank you!

Oonova
06-05-2014, 01:00 PM
This could just be more annoying right now due to the fact I only have 5 pets.

flluby2
06-05-2014, 01:54 PM
I agree.
While this measures are meant to prevent exploits in PVP, and maybe some bosses in pve, I still have some time getting used to it.
No more quick skill swapping when at boss.
And the big downer, I can't swap my tired pet, and meanwhile gets no xp for my pet and no happiness bonus till the cool down ends.
It just makes my run much slower, especially running dungeons/tombs.