PDA

View Full Version : The Goblin Event is LIVE! Log-in the Fight The Goblin Threat!

Remiem
06-04-2014, 02:36 PM

Save the town of Littleridge from the evil Goblin threat! The Goblin Event is live now. New gear, pets, weapons and more. Find out more here: http://bit.ly/1mb0TO1

Impact
06-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Firstand nice!

Nitexx
06-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Nice! Fast!

leojnv
06-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Just plat buyers can win this event >.<

Pandamoni
06-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Is the vanity supposed to be called blight? It is called "bight" on the description I read from the vendor in town

Endkey
Good luck to all plat users :)

Tendirin
yeah lol thanks

Madxnoob
06-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Farmimg at LEVEL 10 N WHEN METER GOT FULL IT HAVE ME LEVEL 2 RING!?!?!???? PLEASE FIX A.S.A.P.

Amoonguss
06-04-2014, 03:01 PM
All of my pets but five have gone out of my stable. Now I have to pay gold to keep feeding the five pets that I have. It sucks because I spent so much platinum buying pets like haze and abaddon, saved so long for Grimm and Shiloh and now I can't enjoy the event because I have no pets. This should have been fixed before starting the goblin event. Too many bugs :(

Sephiroth143
06-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Tis event sux, i like tarlok event more better.

Sephiroth143
06-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Tis event rly similar like order & chaos online dungeons. Exhaust tab, ndta buy to regain bck. Wayta go sts. -9999999

Samdegreat
06-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Are lv 41 mythic weapons out yet with event?
Or do they come later on... ?

sazib
06-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Plat users game can Never chase lb!! Good luck coz thats y u guys do hardworking for!! Also those plat user who hunting lb :)

sent from HELL using Tapatalk

chrismaker
06-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Someone said energy is also dropable...is that right?

Iliketolol
06-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Why cant they just make a normal event with everyone having same chance of winning?

First they made jester's tradable.

Then they gave arcane rings to top players who capped ( so called contest)

Then they gave forebear vanity to 13 judges who judged 11 people..

And now giving shard to that player who blow most platinum...

I mean seriously, what's up with all these fail ideas? Tarlok was such an awesome event!

Goblin event review : first of all its very confusing for normal players, it took me 20 mins to understand about this event.. The new gear on vendor looks cool.. ( imma get it) i spend next 30 mins in helping my frnds understand this event..
The system of energy balls and 7hr 35mins cool down is pure BS..

Final verdict: this is a real boring event, i expected much more from creators of tarlok event.

basketholic209
06-04-2014, 03:20 PM

Yes

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Amoonguss
06-04-2014, 03:24 PM
When will I get all my pets back? I had over 50, now I have five. Very disappointed.

chrismaker
06-04-2014, 03:25 PM

Yes

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Every normal map or only the event map?

ishr
06-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Why cant they just make a normal event with everyone having same chance of winning?

First they made jester's tradable.

Then they gave arcane rings to top players who capped ( so called contest)

Then they gave forebear vanity to 13 judges who judged 11 people..

And now giving shard to that player who blow most platinum...

I mean seriously, what's up with all these fail ideas? Tarlok was such an awesome event!

Goblin event review : first of all its very confusing for normal players, it took me 20 mins to understand about this event.. The new gear on vendor looks cool.. ( imma get it) i spend next 30 mins in helping my frnds understand this event..
The system of energy balls and 7hr 35mins cool down is pure BS..

Final verdict: this is a real boring event, i expected much more from creators of tarlok event.

i agree brp i was in top in lb and when i spend 3energy i thought i won... but crap crap crap everything is for plat users nothing for normal players.. :'(
im broke badly...

Jenvy
06-04-2014, 03:37 PM
where does energy drop? from regular bosses? or from mobs?

Also, I'm really disappointed in you STS. This energy system is such crap. 25 plat for 5 energy? Which means 10-15k per energy kit?

How about 25 plat for 25 energy? Plat buyers still get their money's worth, but price will drop to about 3000g per kit, which would be much more reasonable for reg players.

warriorromio
06-04-2014, 03:38 PM
But its k energy can be purchaseable by auction..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

iluminatic
06-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Sts have lockeds vanity stash and more now you create pay for events thats its not cool at ol. Yeah 1 energy 20k in auction thats is to m...
Pay to Win events ;o i can belive

kishorvarun
06-04-2014, 03:45 PM
im just waiting

Raregem
06-04-2014, 03:48 PM
I am also disappointed in this event. The three energy every 8 hours took the fun right out of it. I'm not opposed to spending plat on stuff like this but when it is impossible to even get a leaderboard spot without spending hundreds of real life money on one event that ends in 7 days why bother. I was really looking forward to this event with the the hype surrounding it, now it's just another thing that is unattainable.

The Tarlok event was perfect everyone got to have fun and be included regardless of your plat spending status. Sure you can buy energy at the CS but I am doubting that your regular everyday players have the millions of gold it would take to actually compete in this event.

I can not imagine the time it takes to plan/design code things like this and definitely understand the push for people to spend plat here, but it could of been done another way. I do want to say Thank you to guys for taking the time to plan stuff out like this and the hard hours you put in to do it. The event itself is really neat, it's just how you have to participate in it that is a downer.

Ardbeg
06-04-2014, 03:50 PM

yes it is it dropped for me

Valkiryas
06-04-2014, 03:50 PM
I'm really, really dissapoint, being tho think on quit game ...

God! Platinum User are ridicusly OP, I mind 20k per kit, and then? We get just thrash from those bosses, The best item that I got was a Locked Crate, nothing else.

So now, I try to get energy Balls from diferent bosses, Results? 40 Runs = Nothing and still Looking for just one energy ball, This is the worst event that I could guess, STS we know that the Platinum User are the people that bring food at your House(S), But The NON- Platinum User like we also help to Make the platinum user spend their Platinum by diferent ways ...

We also play, we are almost the 95% of your clients and WE DO FREE OFFERS but 2 Platinum per offer C'mon it's stupid.

Marcus Santana
06-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Well, I wanted at least the banner for remember this event. I can't have it. Why? ALL the prizes are for plat users. Arcane Shard for whose spend more! RUN! A nice event? Yes. But why so unfair.

Mehmet Tuncay
06-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Yeni petler ne zaman acilacak bende çok hayvan var ama bir ise yaramiyor tesekkurler

obee
06-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Just plat crap

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Mhaymhay
06-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Same here im lvl16 and got lvl 2 stuff:(

valheeru
06-04-2014, 03:56 PM
stg is getting too greedy, leaving non plat users in dust, just remember if a mass exodus of non plat users follow as all the special contests seems to be plat user based it will be ur game that will crash

Jenvy
06-04-2014, 04:02 PM
stg is getting too greedy, leaving non plat users in dust, just remember if a mass exodus of non plat users follow as all the special contests seems to be plat user based it will be ur game that will crash

Well, they have to pay their salaries somehow. I just think this was the wrong way to go about it. It totally alienates non-plat / light-plat users.

I've spent a good amount of money on this game. Probably around $250 in total. But I'm sure as sh1t not wasting 25 plat to get 10 tokens and 100-120 points on a temporary event LB where the top score is already 700+ an hour after start.

Back
06-04-2014, 04:05 PM
i agree brp i was in top in lb and when i spend 3energy i thought i won... but crap crap crap everything is for plat users nothing for normal players.. :'(
im broke badly...
Yeah, saw u on LB.

valheeru
06-04-2014, 04:06 PM
yes they must also cater too non plat user , or it will be exactly like a 5 star hotel only the upper echleon will go with a smattering of middle , rest well they find a diff hotel

Sephiroth143
06-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Feedback guyz, we dont want assault event to b the same as tis event, tis is a test event whether people like it or not, if u hate or love it, post back ur feedbacks so the next real event would not turn out the way it is now. Remember real event lasts for 3 wks. Come on, post in more!

Jenvy
06-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Feedback guyz, we dont want assault event to b the same as tis event, tis is a test event whether people like it or not, if u hate or love it, post back ur feedbacks so the next real event would not turn out the way it is now. Remember real event lasts for 3 wks. Come on, post in more!

Or better yet, don't spend ANY plat on this event. Actions often speak louder than words.

Haligali
06-04-2014, 04:13 PM
This event is not good, crap boss drops, not even a copper chest or something, why spend 5 plat then to enter?

Pandorix
06-04-2014, 04:15 PM
They made this event for plat users not for us free players. And again richest plat users will win all prices and we can only watch em and cry.

Послато са GT-I9505 уз помоћ Тапатока

Impact
06-04-2014, 04:16 PM
I disagree with the 8h cooldown
But, i do agree there should be prizes for lbs, some people actually work hard and are free to play players.

Samdegreat
06-04-2014, 04:24 PM
At the end of the day, this is life lol we all get let down some where along the line.
Even if you could spend all the plat in the world, would you really stay on all night like some, don't you feel sorry for them staying up all night for a game!

IMO I prefer sleeping not tapping a screen for satisfaction of a pet,banner,shard which would make my day but isn't long lasting as I doubt even the ones who play this game all night will play for ever, eventually they will quit so don't blame or abuse them they are just making the most out of it, like you should be :)

Darkprynce
06-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Finished ur 3 energy points now what hmm..
Wait wait wait...still waiting..
Or watch lb goblin event "plat users" getting more points

Vassw
06-04-2014, 04:32 PM
This event doesn't makes sense to me... Lol

obee
06-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Way to go sts....plat users easily winning

obee
06-04-2014, 04:46 PM
How bout stop making the rich richer and start making this game equal! This is unfair

KaKiT
06-04-2014, 05:07 PM
till when is this event?

moises.vazquez.71
06-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Cool event. Plat users stay on top, as it should be.

Google this phrase "Allahuakbar". You're welcome.

iamherewithu4ever
06-04-2014, 05:34 PM
The new mage weapon seems to be under par by a LARGE margin compared to other classes? Is it intentional or display bug?

Orageunas
06-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Make that you get energy ball every 2.5 or so hours and 3 balls is max. This would be fair enough to me.

Brollysaiyan
06-04-2014, 06:22 PM
This event not for players all can see this.
First 10m vanty and now this event. Sts looking how many rich ppl playing this game it is not event.
Event mean chance for make gold for PLAYERS.
TY.

Zapix
06-04-2014, 06:29 PM
The way the rewards are being handed out I don't agree on. Should have been a timed dungeon maybe and top 25 times get stuff. Who knows I'm not complaining just making suggestions. With a new baby that just arrived I got no chance lol.

Marcus Santana
06-04-2014, 06:37 PM
How bout stop making the rich richer and start making this game equal! This is unfair

I agree. All that they do is for rich players.

Excuses
06-04-2014, 07:00 PM
Haha
This event is lame.
I buy plats every month, use them a lot, however I still feel this is lame.
I enjoyed a lot with it your previous events. So I was very excited but this is so lame.
I'm not going to bother with this one.

chitgoks
06-04-2014, 07:00 PM
lol servers need to be upgraded. lag is annoyingly suicide

Popedatank
06-04-2014, 07:02 PM
they will come later on.

Tendirin
06-04-2014, 07:27 PM
I fell in love with the vanities color

Sdbigdaddy
06-04-2014, 07:54 PM
You can't win them all. STS has done enough for me to give them another chance. I'm using another device (one I normally don't use) just to play this game. Still waiting for my other pets though... :(

Sakurahb
06-04-2014, 07:56 PM
I read all the comments and saw NO PRAISE FOR THIS EVENT, just have to say that I agree with all of them.

deziira
06-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Hahahha it sounds like AL is about to go the way of pl sl and dl pretty soon. Meaning the economy goes retarded cuz sts gets greedy and just wants plat sales, then they realise there *could* be a problem with the game, then they abandon it for something NEW called "platspender legends".

Its always been this way to be honest, let the rich enjoy the game and the poor? Well screw the poor

Okatare
06-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Ugly green armor of the watch says it all. Few months of expectation to get same vanity ("oh, no, it is no same, it is new, dont u see the color?") And the event... Lets rename it to "Pay Day". There would be a nice sound track
"The PAYER takes it all
The loser standing small..."
Well, you know this song. It is as new as the vanity.
Anyway, I better go sleep and even spend few days off.
Looks like AL will never be fun again.

thorasaur
06-04-2014, 08:19 PM
To be honest like most of you i am extremely disappointed with this event
I started AL earlier this year so i had missed all previous events. I had heard a lot about these events like the tarlok event and i was eagerly looking forward to this event when it was announced.
But for me its a total fail. Nothing exciting to loot except that one egg which may drop from a boss that god knows when he spawns. And the Tier rewards? Atleast reward something usable and not something like a lvl 2 ring.
Even for plat users the rewards simply aint worth it.
I really hope you guys put some thought in whatever event you plan next time

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

kiffnshey
06-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Just plat buyers can win this event >.<

Lol u right save my plat for new mythic event kah3

kiffnshey
06-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Tis event sux, i like tarlok event more better.

Hahaha good luck all plat user happy hunting goblin, nothing to comment just expecting new mythic event enjoyyyy

gaararhen
06-04-2014, 08:46 PM
I waited long enough for this event just to be disappointed, lol dont bother just watch a movie or something. We all know the drill, richest takes all

Froxanthar
06-04-2014, 08:53 PM
I play for an hour to get 30 points. Can't chase the LB nor have fun farming tokens without plats. Need to wait hours to get charge? Lame event. Sorry to say.

via orange caramel app.

johnsr
06-04-2014, 09:04 PM
This is a good event and yes Plat users do have an advantage but we always do. It's for the love of the game and if you love this game like I do you will spend money on it.

kyou19
06-04-2014, 09:30 PM
I just dont like the idea on this event specially the dungeon cap where you have to buy 5plat for each energy ball or to have you wait for 8hrs just to replenish 1 energy. Im a plat user but theres no way Im gonna spend my plats on this event its just not right. Im very disapointed on this one.

phillyr
06-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Lmao not very many people have nice things to say about the direction of this game...and surprise surprise not a word from a mod all day to diffuse the situation. Anytime theres a major problem that their customers arent happy with they get ghost (kershal disaster)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

iluminatic
06-04-2014, 09:43 PM
I sleep and i wake so i click on arcane legends and my energy regenerated but not 3 only One thats kinda ridiculus ... Pay to win only 1 energy regen so poor

NJaNear
06-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Cool event. Plat users stay on top, as it should be.

Google this phrase "Allahuakbar". You're welcome.

Allahu Akbar? = (god is great) in Arabic
I don't get how the topics relate, please elaborate sir.

lowratehitman
06-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Worst event!!!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

deziira
06-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Lmao not very many people have nice things to say about the direction of this game...and surprise surprise not a word from a mod all day to diffuse the situation. Anytime theres a major problem that their customers arent happy with they get ghost (kershal disaster)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Typical behaviour from them im not surprised

Shiro
06-04-2014, 11:01 PM
I usually don't comment on threads but this event is so stupid I can't help myself but express it out. Most people have been waiting for something fun to come after long boring days, and now what? We got this stupid event catering to the rich, plat spenders. Sorry, but I'm totally disappointed.

Bejogirl
06-04-2014, 11:02 PM
this platinum event...

Sdbigdaddy
06-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Chill people. If this event makes you so angry just come back when it is over. Remember, these are the same people who brought us the excellent halloween event. That was fun! Tarlok was pretty cool also.

Rean
06-04-2014, 11:18 PM
So I spent an energy to enter the portal, the server lags and I get disconnected. When I log back in, I am back in town and there goes my energy.

Possibility to get an energy "refund"?

Bellaelda
06-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Worst event released so far. Gear kinda sucks and contest is only for a very small group of people with nothing but time and money on their hands.
Sorry sts, appreciate your hard work, but this one is a big disappointment.

*missing Tarlok event*

dumminpl
06-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Pay to win!

Bullox
06-05-2014, 12:28 AM
This is only a test event! You all should test the mechanics and watch for bugs, then post your comments here. No need for rage.

Write a lot of constructive feedback here and you will see STG will tweek a little bit here and there, as they always did.....

Dont care too much about the stupid Leaderboard, you can kill 3 Bosses for no Plat costs and you can buy Energy for Gold, i think its not that bad as you said.

Edit: 1 Energy every 8 hours is too long. 3Energy every 8-12hours looks better for me.

deadcobain
06-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Allahu Akbar? = (god is great) in Arabic
I don't get how the topics relate, please elaborate sir.

It's his sig.

Mucsi
06-05-2014, 12:34 AM
plat players won :D It was a nice event.. gz to winners! :D :D

tharidom
06-05-2014, 12:51 AM
So probably a person with arcane ring already will win a arcane shard?

sazib
06-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Guy took whole yesterday to understand event!! IT IS THE WORST EVENT!!
Reason:
As I am non plat user!! What was you plan for non plat user? 6 tokens a day( maximum or minimum 3) off you play properly after 7.35hr!! Boss drops worst staff( even worst then golden chest) so no reason to waste 23k for it!!
If you get 6ax tokens a day you need 11 days to buy iron bite(65 token) or 17 day to buy weapon!! Its impossible!! As you guys linked with tarlok event it'd not even 2% good compare to tarlok event!! Good luck I quit this event!! :(

Newcomx
06-05-2014, 01:48 AM
Bored... I like free respec event better :D

Anniestar
06-05-2014, 01:54 AM
This event looked promising at first. I thought that this will be like Tarlok-event.
But then I saw that Three energy was all you got. Then wait 8 hours just to get ONE more.

This event is worst ever. Even worse then Mothers Day.

I'm so sorry to say this because AL is a great game but it has more and more come to be all about plat.

Joncheese
06-05-2014, 02:25 AM
So basically if you arent a plat user you have slim to no chance. Also due to the bug it means that some have abused the portals...... What a waste of my time and everyone elses.

Dont make the main event like this, it will be a let down and an even bigger dissapointment. Try and figure out a way that we can all play with the same odds please, it will make the event more fun and less one sided.

zliverpoolzz
06-05-2014, 02:52 AM
ya right .. it must be cant buy token with plat
cant buy some energy but the price of egg n vanities n wpn must be lower use token payment .. its real pure
so just plat buyer can win this event lol

LMAO

Soulic
06-05-2014, 02:58 AM
Can you make the cooldown 1hr for one energy i think everyone would be happy.

Sceazikua
06-05-2014, 03:14 AM
So probably a person with arcane ring already will win a arcane shard?

IMO the top 3 players and some other on lb already had arcane ring and all the best pet in the game, and STS just handed them a 80 mil and 3 pets to show in town? that makes sense ... I thought the pet would be for the hardworking players and hardworking plat spenders not only the hardworking plat spenders, the ones who already had all the best stuff in the game.

Osabevie
06-05-2014, 03:30 AM
In my opinion the event has been a complete failure.

1. The stupid advertisement for the green stone that grants invulnerability from the pools- firstly why does it come up when I enter the map and why does it appear when I die. There is already a plat respawn option I don't need more junk that takes awhile to close and cannot be turned off especially when I am trying to get to the boss before others kill it.

2. The new event means that I do this: log on for 15-30 mins, use up my energy then log off. I can't play this game anytime without masses of gold or plat.

3. Back to the pools again, they sometimes cover the entire path with no way round just to make people spend plat on the stone.

4. The lb is a joke- all non plat players will end up with a similar score due to the energy system so to get on the lb actually REQUIRES plat its no longer something that helps you get there.

5. Tokens can be bought with plat- so a plat user doesn't even have too farm they can just buy tokens and get the best gear and vanities to sell in cs straight away which results in those who have loads of gold already obtaining even more.

6. Back to the lb, the rewards like the banner which looks epic is unobtainable for anyone who doesn't spend real life money/uses a bot. Why give the heavy plat players who tbh already have max gear more exclusive items- arcane shard, banners etc.

7. The gold reward ring for example is lvl 2. Its absoulutely useless for a lvl 41 as we get more than 25 stats in out normal rings that is always there not just proced.

8. New content typically let's people farm their way through it- many made lots of gold from tarlok (I admit the tarlok system was flawed too) but in this event those with the eggs from the boss will be those who spend plat (mostly) ordinary farmers cannot farm this event at all.

9. Finally if all new content is like this then those who are new to the game will never be able to experience it. Farmers who cap will never be able to farm/run elites (which is a huge problem as the only way of getting gold will be spending plat/farming locked endlessly). And finally there is no incentive to cap- a lvl 2 can enjoy all the content, get the best gear from the content (due to the low lvl 2 ring) while those who took time and effort to cap have no benefits.

For me this event has failed for the reasons above and sincerely hope sts listens to the community. Having just seen the feedback thread I'm gonna copy and paste this there.

Limsi
06-05-2014, 05:27 AM
As someone who supports STS through purchases and been playing since day one, I'd have to say that this event further divides those who can spend from those who cannot. Arcane Legends is a promising game with a lot of opportunity to grow into a more stable and fun-filled community; with this move, I'd have to note that this may serve as a recipe for disaster. Don't lose the majority of your players.

Bigboyblue
06-05-2014, 06:21 AM
There hasn't been a single positive post in this thread so far. I have a feeling there won't be any either. I wanted to give this event a chance. I used all 3 energy yesterday all at the same time. I expected to wake up this morning to 3 energy. To my surprise I find 1 energy. It took me a couple of minutes to realize that energy takes 8 hours to refill after the last energy has returned. So in other words 8 hrs for first, 16 hrs for second and 24 hrs for third.

Now if you look at the length of this event and the cheapest token reward you can't buy it without spending atleast 25 plat for 20 additional tokens. This is ridiculous! This event is truly for those who spend plat only. I will get my gold reward, which sucks and then buy ironbite and the amulet from the cs.

STS please change this event format. There should be no reason that someone who tries real hard shouldn't be able to get ALL the available token rewards without spending plat. The people chasing the lb are still going to spend plat. You won't lose any revenue. Keep the events this way and I foresee some rage quits. This will cost you revenue.

laseule
06-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Well I can understand that as a free game, you need to earn money by other way; platium. But you give an huge advantage to platinium users, and you forgot the other players. And sometimes I have this feeling that STS is really close to the "rich" peoples, and give them even more chance in the game. So as i heard many times, "richs are getting richer", and it's shown cleary by this event.
And for these persons who could buy many plats and who are in leaderboard and who will win arcane shard and who are already so rich that they don't even need it, congrats because at least you got something,-unlike some peoples who buy plat and get nothing. And by the way, a pretty rare items is more than pretty rare for a "normal" players, but its common for a " rich".
" ya, cus they r Lucky".. sure they are lucky, because locked is "completely random" and won't give better loot to rich, if not ,they will be disappointed and won't buy plat anymore.
But, well, all I can do is, to enjoy what I can do,and what I can have.
I just say what I think, and no-one can change it, but ofc you can have your own opinion.

Socrates
06-05-2014, 08:37 AM
All this talking can be summarised in one phrashe. When StS make events it is outrageous that plat users has this huge advantage in both money because some are selling energy kits and points for lb. My opinion is yes make the life of plat users easier by purshacing only the tokens with plat but wait for the energy balls. In top of that I don't think energy balls should come to AL in the first place make the portals appear and you can enter for FREE. That way fairness will be the same both for plat and non plat users.

Kevin Christo Kaunang
06-05-2014, 08:53 AM
This event is VERY SUCKS
Arghhh I LOST MY PET when this event launched,,

And i think spacetime not fair now,only big platinum buyer who feel disadvantage,arcane legend being weird now..idc if u want ban my account,but i only give my opinion and maybe i bring too some player opinion..
i think it will be great if u make again event like TARLOK,look after tarlok event many new player come to arcane legend...and u know The energi bar Very Nice,maybe u know what i mean..must waiting for 7h35min :)
Plat buyer become rich and normal player become hard in some situation..
so why u not make this app paid from google store or apple store ? So only the buyer player can play this game...maybe some plat buyer will critics me now,but this is NOT for u,this just for make spacetime when make event again not sucks like this

johnsr
06-05-2014, 09:08 AM
So basically if you arent a plat user you have slim to no chance. Also due to the bug it means that some have abused the portals...... What a waste of my time and everyone elses.

Dont make the main event like this, it will be a let down and an even bigger dissapointment. Try and figure out a way that we can all play with the same odds please, it will make the event more fun and less one sided.

After sleeping on it I believe you are right this should be like tarlok event. On Another Note I love Cheese so much more than you!

johnsr
06-05-2014, 09:14 AM
This is a good event and yes Plat users do have an advantage but we always do. It's for the love of the game and if you love this game like I do you will spend money on it.

After sleeping on this and spending 300 plat last night just to get a Glaive I feel this event is a bit unbalanced. If it was like Tarlok event this would make sense. This event was expensive very expensive even for plat users. What is the most upsetting is that there is the same glitch as the last event so essentially the contest is null and void in my opinion. I will give our STS folks some credit it is very creative and I do not believe they had bad intentions at all. But just like anything you have to see if it sticks. Don't worry folks Rem/Sam and team will make it right they always do. The great thing about STS is they do listen to the community. Just be patient folks they will make us all happy don't worry.

Sundar Moorthi
06-05-2014, 09:23 AM
wow level 2 legendry and epic item y should u giv this to us its just like a gleipnir???

Thrucho
06-05-2014, 09:39 AM
STS needs to fix this event for the weekend otherwise not a lot of ppl will be playing this weekend.. Atleast make an 50% off plat or something hehe

Thrucho
06-05-2014, 09:42 AM
wow level 2 legendry and epic item y should u giv this to us its just like a gleipnir???

I know right I have one and its useless to me.. Make it lvl 41 so we can use it or make profit

Jenvy
06-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Does anyone remember that post a couple month's ago when one of the devs... I don't remember which one.... said that when they develop new content, they always have to be wary about how a new feature might push the game out of f2p territory and into p2p?

Maybe the internal memo sounding the alarm bells on this content was just misplaced.....

Hey Devs,

Oh you just forgot? Well, that's okay.

:P :P :P :P

Back
06-05-2014, 11:02 AM
There'll be a point when plat users will start raging about the event and oh my, they'll be angrier than us.

Sakurahb
06-05-2014, 11:05 AM
After sleeping on it I believe you are right this should be like tarlok event. On Another Note I love Cheese so much more than you!

Lmao john

ALlIsWell
06-05-2014, 11:24 AM
yes it is it dropped for me
But where?

Ardbeg
06-05-2014, 11:31 AM
But where?

on goblin bosses.

ALlIsWell
06-05-2014, 11:41 AM
This event is not good, crap boss drops, not even a copper chest or something, why spend 5 plat then to enter?
agreed

ALlIsWell
06-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Top 3 players get a rabid orion.... IMAO

epicrrr
06-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Once you reach Gold Tier and got the prize lvl 2 goblin ring, its either up to you to continue or stop. In total ive spent 100k-150k and I got that Gold Tier prize then I stopped knowing that LB is pointless for me, all other items are non essential or can be bought later.

Its true that 8 hour energy wait is what put off alot of player wanting to get the items they want to enjoy, I think reducing this to 1 hour or 2 can make a lot of people happy or removed that wait time completely.

The tarlok event was wait/energy free and has the whole community satisfied and happy. Plat purchase for the boss was healthy it got a number of much wanted items out to the players not too much to make em worthless and not too few to make em uber rare and exclusive.

Thrucho
06-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Once you reach Gold Tier and got the prize lvl 2 goblin ring, its either up to you to continue or stop. In total ive spent 100k-150k and I got that Gold Tier prize then I stopped knowing that LB is pointless for me, all other items are non essential or can be bought later.

Its true that 8 hour energy wait is what put off alot of player wanting to get the items they want to enjoy, I think reducing this to 1 hour or 2 can make a lot of people happy.

How much is the lvl 2 ring worth??

epicrrr
06-05-2014, 02:58 PM
How much is the lvl 2 ring worth??

They are untradeable, but stats are nice for us who play pvp 12.

Thrucho
06-05-2014, 03:37 PM
They are untradeable, but stats are nice for us who play pvp 12.

Too bad I don't have a lvl 12 think :/ this event was a disaster..

boukedjar
06-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Me have 2 ring lvl 2 no untradeable :'( how much sell ring :'(

Envoyé de mon C5303 en utilisant Tapatalk

skorpionx
06-05-2014, 05:12 PM
When the event expire?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Naoavi
06-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Pay to win!
More like pay to play. I don't want to rail on them, but we're not far away from having to use plat to enter normal or elite zones. Plat zones anyone? I'd almost rather that than the bizarre plat-related complexity we've been heading towards.

chitgoks
06-06-2014, 02:36 AM

LOL, i really havent been playing much because i didnt notice any bug. not that it will do me any good though ... constant dc... goodbye plat

Newcomx
06-06-2014, 04:14 AM
When this event end? I'm worried not gonna have enough time to collect token to buy any item in CS ... X_X

Excuses
06-06-2014, 06:42 AM
Lol I was gonna ask same think for different reason.

When does this 'contest' end? Can't find anywhere.
I feel bad for leaderboarders...

Garden of hell
06-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Sad, Only Plat Buyer can Win This Event..

pixel108
06-06-2014, 07:22 AM
Tis event rly similar like order & chaos online dungeons. Exhaust tab, ndta buy to regain bck. Wayta go sts. -9999999
Whats ur name in OAC ? :)

LytangxLyrdra
06-06-2014, 12:29 PM
This is my first and worst event in al

Sent from my Lenovo A369i using Tapatalk

sazib
06-06-2014, 05:16 PM
I got bored of this event and started to feel bad that I won't get any gear/egg :( then I come here to read update and see all these people like me!! :( its OK guys only one event :( won't get any egg :/ after all I am not plat user :(

xxxricexxx
06-07-2014, 06:16 AM
Is it just me or do y'all have trouble upgrading your items ? I can upgrade my lep but not my doom

Newcomx
06-07-2014, 07:34 AM
I'm also cannot upgrade, both on android and chrome. Btw, if this event only last this weekend, I'm surely not participating in this event, just wasting time. Better farming as usual.

xxxricexxx
06-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Yep lol I seen some one on LB with 40k points

sazib
06-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Is it just me or do y'all have trouble upgrading your items ? I can upgrade my lep but not my doom

I'm also cannot upgrade, both on android and chrome. Btw, if this event only last this weekend, I'm surely not participating in this event, just wasting time. Better farming as usual.

Yes its a bug for all

Origin
06-12-2014, 04:55 AM
Event system good idea. Gj on that

Energy system needs work. Esp for time sensitive comps like this w high value prizes. If it's to be kept, might I suggest these :

1) auto-energy renewal option,

2) Way to bring energy kits up to the top. Or some kind of basic inventory sort option. I opened 2 eggs and countless luck/speed/dmg kits by accident just trying to get to my energy kits. Not cool

Also not abt energy but related to this contest style -

3) Option to NOT pick up epic and under loot. 500 inventory slots fills up *real quick* but the solution isn't more inventory slots imo, it's loot filters. Ironically I'd say clearing invent and restocking were the most painful part of the process, and not the actual hardcore hours put in. Sold a longbows from inventory while clearing junk. Not... Cool.. Pls do something abt the trash loot.

4) On your average casual gamer. Nothing for them. 1 x in 8 hours, that won't keep their interest. No momentum. Why not have the option of unlimited entry but u work harder to find this free portal (boss portal for eg) and u sacrifice gaining points (hence less or no chance at premium lb prizes). Maybe they could get loot on a lower chance too with that option. u'd still profit from luck lix with these players - something is better than nothing and everyone likes to feel they have a choice. Like they wouldn't have to be forced into a competition they don't want to be in, and have this kind of waiting system, coz I think many ppl r v disgruntled abt that. Probably this is the #1 thing in this system that needs attention. imho.

Lastly I'd say the average gob event leaderboarder burned at least 1k kits to get a banner. Assuming the average cost of a kit is 13k, that's 13m gold u're talking about there. Or 25 plat per 5 kits, u do the math. Almost no profit, maybe even loss, unless top 3. We did it for the contest , it's fine. But probably way too freemium for your average casual player, maybe not good to risk alienating this group

Hope that made sense thinking abt the longbow gives me a headache will rest now, meantime do think abt it

cyrusrevange
06-12-2014, 05:46 AM
How about free respec, it would be great, thanks :)