PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade bug

Samdegreat
06-04-2014, 05:22 PM
I can't upgrade my items as I press upgrade and it sends me back to step 1.
For compensation I demand the last super gem on my mythic helm! (Lol jokes)

I also tried this multiple times on multiple accounts, it consisted of the same message.
P.s I'm using IOS if that is any concellation :)

Kershy
06-04-2014, 05:27 PM
same problem on chrome! :/

Bejogirl
06-04-2014, 06:06 PM
same in android

Hazezon
06-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Any word on this? Would be nice if we could upgrade our stuff again.

Raymond05
06-05-2014, 08:35 AM
I have the same problem. Most of my guildmates have the same problem as well. I use an apple device. Some of my guild mates use chrome and android. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you very much. :-)

Jack O Reaper
06-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Now thats what im talking about!

Jason Brink
06-05-2014, 11:44 AM
3 days of not being able to replace gems has cost me more than several grand gems that r a huge sorce of gold income for me not to mention not being able to upgrade personal gear for all characters. I know and appreciate that sts is working to correct the issue. Any kind of timeframe for this issue to b corrected would be greatly appreciated. I hope this issue takes priority over most others since it affects every single player not just those on ios or andriod. I know many people who pay for plat on a regular bassis who r contemplating quiting the game because of thos issue. I think this would be a rash decision to make over a small issue but many people rely on grand gema to make gold and our ability/chance to create them has dropped astronomicaly. Love the new update other than gem issue!

flluby2
06-05-2014, 01:56 PM
I have loads of gems by now from not being able to upgrade anything :/

Kershy
06-06-2014, 05:28 PM
this is what alottabit replied to my thread

This bug has been verified by the development team and fixed internally. We will be pushing out the fix as soon as we can.