PDA

View Full Version : Need some assitance

Sheugokin
06-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Tell me everything you know about 56 bear. Builds Skills tips !

Promagin
06-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Level 56

Stats: 128 strength and the rest in dexterity.

Gear: Strongman’s Glyph Mace set or the cheaper Glyph Big Top Mace set. I prefer the strongman’s set because of the set bonus it has but people say big top is better. I did better with strongman but others say different. Strongman has better armor, damage, and regen while big top has dodge and hit percent. I never tried it but a bear could also work with Glyph Obedience Xbow set or Glyph Charmin Wand Set.

Skills: I use 6 Rage, 6 evasion, 6 Iron Blood, 6 Taunt, 6 HS, 6 Crushing Blow, 6 Stomp, 6 Super Mega Slash, 3 Beckon, 3 Vengeful slash, 1 Crippling Slash.

Combo: My combo is in this order: All buffs first, Beckon, HS, Stomp, Crushing Blow, Super Mega Slash, Vengeful Slash, and Crippling Slash.

New!!! A second build!
6 rage, 6 evade, 6 iron blood, 6 taunt, 5 beckon, 4 stomp, 6 super mega slash, 3 vengeful slash, 1 crippling slash. Uses same combo as the one above for level 56. I created this for those of you who don't like the idea of low beckon.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Big top set 56 bear

Max Evasion, IB, Taunt, Rage, HS, CB, beckon, stomp
Put 1 in cripple and venge
Rest into SMS

Against bear: Dont start off with beckon, go into 8m range and use Hellscream, then stomp. This'll reduce his hit, and he'll most likely beckon first, so use stomp to push away. Beckon, hs, cb, slashes, repeat. Main focus is to get your debuffs on him before his gets on you.

Mages: If they use fire first, save your beckon. Once they waste fire, beckon, hs, cb, cripple, venge, sms. Only stomp if you can wall or tree them.

Birds: They'll mostly use blind or repulse. Try to get beckon in before blind. If they repulse, don't waste beckon. Then, hs, cb, cripple, venge, sms.

Rhinos: I havent been fighting rhinos lately.

Tips: If you need to run for regen, use beckon, stomp, sms.
When you beckon, its important for you to land hs and cb. Keep in mind cb is 3m and hs is 8m.
Always use cripple after hs and cb when fighting mages and birds, this roots them.
Dont always spam sms against mages and birds, it can knock them away.
Always land debuffs against bear first.

~Dillon

programmed
06-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Darn beat me to posting it

Sheugokin
06-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Thank you!

Promagin
06-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Thank you!

You're welcome.