PDA

View Full Version : Buying new pets while missing stable?

Wutzgood
06-04-2014, 07:01 PM
I want to get the new bat pet on my Mage but my stable is still missing from my apple device. If I get it will it be still in my stable when I can see all my pets again? Don't care if I can see it now just want to mak sure its there when its fixed.

franzai59
06-04-2014, 08:46 PM
For apple device the first 5 pets with the highest level will appear. So basically if youre getting another one it wouldnt shown up as this is on base level 1.
If you really want just get the egg and open it once the issue is fix.

Cheers,
Franz

cindersx
06-04-2014, 09:16 PM
For apple device the first 5 pets with the highest level will appear. So basically if youre getting another one it wouldnt shown up as this is on base level 1.
If you really want just get the egg and open it once the issue is fix.

Cheers,
Franz

That's not what the person was asking.

I honestly don't know the answer but I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Blackair142
06-04-2014, 09:31 PM
You might either want to wait it out until they have a fixed update for apple devices or switch over to an android device (If you have one at your use) and buy it there since androids do not have this issue. Other than those two options I have nothing. Best of luck collecting.

franzai59
06-04-2014, 10:08 PM
That's not what the person was asking.

I honestly don't know the answer but I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I think I got this right :)

Wutzgood
06-05-2014, 07:56 AM
I think I got this right :)

Nope not at all. I know it won't appear in the stable now and only the top 5 will, but if I get new pets will they be there when the stable returns to normal. I don't have any other device to open the eggs on besides an apple one.

Madnex
06-05-2014, 08:04 AM
The current issue with iOS users is a display bug - the actual stable is not missing. So if you open it now, chances are that you won't be able to use it until the stable is fixed; it won't go anywhere or disappear, it'll just be waiting in your stable until the patch that will allow you to see it, select and play with it.

franzai59
06-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Nope not at all. I know it won't appear in the stable now and only the top 5 will, but if I get new pets will they be there when the stable returns to normal. I don't have any other device to open the eggs on besides an apple one.

Sorry but I'm telling because I have both.
I would never insist unless I dont
Sigh

Wutzgood
06-05-2014, 01:25 PM
The current issue with iOS users is a display bug - the actual stable is not missing. So if you open it now, chances are that you won't be able to use it until the stable is fixed; it won't go anywhere or disappear, it'll just be waiting in your stable until the patch that will allow you to see it, select and play with it.

Ok this is what I wa looking for. As long as it will still be there till I am able to see it. Im asking mainly about the new pet bought with tokens. Not sure if I get an egg or just the pet. Just want to make sure its there if I buy it. Don't care if I can use it till the patch.

Otahaanak
06-06-2014, 01:15 AM
You get an egg. I stashed mine and am waiting for the stable fix.

Geusaquc
06-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Just going to say, I opened pets on both my rogue and Mage and was able to use them until I left the area they were opened in, so I'm 99% sure they will be there when it's patched