PDA

View Full Version : Chrome V31 Needed?

keanedara
06-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Is there any way at all to play using an older version? I know this happened before with the new level cap(41)/update however after a week or so I was able to use a V26 successfully again despite it previously requiring I update to V31. As before, I have tried everything re: updating all drivers(AMD video etc.), disabling/enabling, tick boxes galore within chrome:flags and still exactly the same issue so again my question to STS or anyone else, is it absolutely mandatory that we update to V31 or higher to be able to play the game now on PC?

*As stated previously, the game is tremendously choppy and unplayable as a result with new Chrome version for me playing on a Toshiba Satellite C655D. As always thanks for any help.

lynx098
06-04-2014, 10:35 PM
I got the same problem too. I've already updated the chrome to 31 and my graphic driver on my Lenovo s100c notebook. I followed the instructions and still can't play the game since the last update.

keanedara
06-05-2014, 05:43 PM
lynx,
I'll tell ya what. Instead of spending my money on platinum I'm going to use it to go take a couple of night courses on basic programming at the local community college. I'll check in with you in a week or so on a fix as apparently we have to figure it out ourselves yet again. I think what happens is they keep getting ahead of themselves constantly pushing out new content when their are still problems with the old. Supply and demand I get it. You can't make everyone happy. Sadly though I'm with you in the low percentile that can't even play the game anymore again not the larger population that their Dauphin or whoever isn't doing the proper amount of damage or they can't see their guild name, or worst yet their MMO banner is missing. All the best mate :)