PDA

View Full Version : What Should my build be?...(P.s got tired of brim lol)

Alaskalegend
06-04-2014, 09:16 PM
I'm having a hard time choosing which build i should use next, i was thinking about diffrent nuke techniques. Like Fire aura+rats or Fire aura+leap or Fire aura+Ghoststrike i'm going back to nuking cuss that was more accurate and i would get more kills lol but with brim if it misses and you're enemy hits with hit then you're pretty much finished. I think i work better when Nuking cuss i barely get any kills Brimming because of the bad accuracy of Brim. So yeah tell me what build would be better and maybe ill try it out (P.s i mostly have high hopes on trying Fire aura+leap but i don't know yet lol) if you've read all of this then smiles to you lol --> :livid:

Alaskalegend
06-05-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm having a hard time choosing which build i should use next, i was thinking about diffrent nuke techniques. Like Fire aura+rats or Fire aura+leap or Fire aura+Ghoststrike i'm going back to nuking cuss that was more accurate and i would get more kills lol but with brim if it misses and you're enemy hits with hit then you're pretty much finished. I think i work better when Nuking cuss i barely get any kills Brimming because of the bad accuracy of Brim. So yeah tell me what build would be better and maybe ill try it out (P.s i mostly have high hopes on trying Fire aura+leap but i don't know yet lol) if you've read all of this then smiles to you lol --> :livid:

Mhm >:) just thought of a Nuke build i could use >:)

loneliness
06-06-2014, 06:42 AM
fire aura-vermin-fatal-blessing....instead of vermin u cn use brim...but u need to master the brim combo(fatal+brim)

loneliness
06-06-2014, 06:42 AM
but rank only one...either brim or vermin

Alaskalegend
06-06-2014, 02:28 PM
fire aura-vermin-fatal-blessing....instead of vermin u cn use brim...but u need to master the brim combo(fatal+brim) I'm tired of brim lol xD

Eniskiieb
06-30-2014, 06:50 AM
Really difficoult to master the brim combo (i think is the easyest combo) XDXD I'm tired too of brim and vermin, everybody use this combo, too simple and strong. I think the game is a little unbalanced about it.

Alaskalegend
06-30-2014, 07:24 PM
Really difficoult to master the brim combo (i think is the easyest combo) XDXD I'm tired too of brim and vermin, everybody use this combo, too simple and strong. I think the game is a little unbalanced about it.

Eh , now that you mention it now i think i'm gonna try out brim again got tired of nuking those damn runners! lol X) just kidding. But i'm actually changing back to brim once i can get plat again since NativeX isn't working am having hard time to respec

AncientLegend
07-01-2014, 04:00 AM
Alaska, use glacials, crimson, eternal, moontear, and savage form with aura level 2, bless4, sd, and leap1 and passives try 0161

AncientLegend
07-01-2014, 04:02 AM
Some good def and health + leap knock down and aura work to your advantage and you have your melee weapons, :)