PDA

View Full Version : +1 health?

matanofx
06-05-2014, 01:04 AM
I understand there's plenty of threads regarding the Goblin event but thats a given since many are a bit confused when new things come.

My question is whats up with the +1 health stat on the event token bought amulet.

If its +1 health might aswell let it go completely
Its stats remind me of the tarlok heart of brutality amulet but the +1 health should be +100 or atleast +(insert number that makes sense here)

Energizeric
06-05-2014, 01:06 AM
Agreed. It seems like they meant for it to be 100 health, but made a typo. Otherwise they should just get rid of it.

Archerios
06-05-2014, 01:14 AM
it must be + 1 Hp regen

Samhayne
06-05-2014, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the head's up. The +1 health does seem a bit odd. We will look further into it.

Jack Mihada
06-05-2014, 03:15 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158085-Selling-Wild-Talisman-of-Brutality-(many)

matanofx
06-05-2014, 04:36 AM
Thank you sam, my intention was to find out weather this was a typo or the actual intended stat

Reunegade
06-05-2014, 07:13 AM
Meh, either way I was going to strive for this awesome ring. Now this extra health is an added bonus! :D

utpal
06-05-2014, 07:21 AM
lol. bt still its alot. suppose u have 2501 and elite rendtail hits u to solid 2500 dmg. now u can thank the +1 bonus XD

Samhayne
06-05-2014, 02:02 PM
The +1 is supposed to be +1 Health regen. It will be fixed in a future update. Thanks again for the head's up about this.

Sceazikua
06-05-2014, 02:17 PM
+1 health regen is so much helpful for my 3k5 hp, and is even more helpful for warrior's 6k hp. Thanks STS ;)

grumpy
06-05-2014, 02:27 PM
I hope that's its at least 1% HP regen per second

If its something like 1 HP per second, then on a warrior with 6k HP it would take 6000 seconds or 100 minutes to heal to full

Sceazikua
06-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Yea, thats a lvl 41 amulet. Is there any decent lvl 41 character has below 3k hp? The people who has below 3k hp is either too bad in equipment choice, or follow full damage equipment build but dont have mythic armor and helm. Even for someone with 2k hp, 1 health regen is USELESS. Please give us something useful, dont make us more disapointed, please. People just didnt speak up because they thought it was suposed to be 100 hp like tarlok amulets.

Samhayne
06-05-2014, 02:44 PM
Good feedback guys.

We're deliberatly cautious with health and mana regen because of how crazy it became in Pocket Legends. 1 Health Regen by itself isn't much, but if you stack it with other H/S items and a pet with H/S you might be on to something. Just some insight as to why we're not overly liberal with regen statistics.

Sceazikua
06-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Good feedback guys.

We're deliberatly cautious with health and mana regen because of how crazy it became in Pocket Legends. 1 Health Regen by itself isn't much, but if you stack it with other H/S items and a pet with H/S you might be on to something. Just some insight as to why we're not overly liberal with regen statistics.

Thanks for your reply, though I dont know how it is in PL but here are still my feedback about regen stat

-First of all there are few regen stuff in AL. Only regen stuff now are tribal gear which has bad stats so nobody ever uses this, pets which I never saw any of them surpass 10 regen even arcane pets, and now there may be this kind of amulet. Thats all.

-Even in the perfect condition, as if I somehow was able to stack up to 50 hp regen (and this never happened if this "1 hp regen" keeps popping up on further stuff), it will still take 3000/50=60 seconds to refill the hp bar of 3000 (average amount for a lvl 41 character, see my post above). Thats 1 minute. Mage with arcane staff already surpassed the 4000 hp, and a balanced mage build can get to 3k7 hp with mythic set (4 items) and legendary weapon. For rogue, Many are now having 3k7 hp with mythic set and a legendary weapon too. Thats not a joke. Dont get started at warriors because you know how insane their hp is. Even with 50 hp regen (an impossible amount up to now while the most possible is 9 from amulet +1 and pet +8), its still like a drop in the sea. And who will really use the pets for the low unnoticeable mana regen rate? I bet nobody would care if the regen stats on pets and other stuff just magically disappear or not work, trust me. Why should we use mana regen if there is potions available and mana packs available along with an instantly full mana bar heal from lifegiver of mage?

-And rumors even tell that in "combat mode" (which lasts some seconds after you deal/take damage) regen doesnt work. That already make regen useless if thats true.

-Lastly, can you please reconsider changing arcane staff proc after understanding how useless regen works in real fight? It procs 10 mana regen, while arcane mage already have 6000 mana. Its really lame, and nobody really even cares if you just took it away. Seriously. With it there people say you guys dont care about mage and just put it there to make the description look longer. Let me repeat this, MAUL OF OLLERUS procs 50% armor reduce, AOE panic, and 60 STR. What does KERSHAL SCEPTER give? 60 int and 10 mana regen. Really?

Please read my feedback :( And also reply to other feedbacks about goblin event, there are so much rage and negative thoughts about it now.

matanofx
06-06-2014, 01:17 PM
I dont mean to say whats suppose to happen with the +1 hp regen on the amulet but am i the only one who prefers it was simply +100hp like tarlok amulet?