PDA

View Full Version : Please add separate class LB for Goblin Event

falmear
06-05-2014, 02:28 AM
I am really begging you to add separate class LB for this and future events. Basically I am having to turn warriors away when looking for a party. There is no incentive for me to play with warriors because they slow down the entire run. If I was helping someone get up the LB then that would be one thing but right now its pointless. I don't know why this is done when you know that we need separate LBs for PvE, PvP, CTF, TDM. I feel like this event has turned its back on many people and this is not encouraging people to play together. One step to correct this is to add a separate LB for each class.

Jig
06-05-2014, 07:37 AM
Also wouldn't it make it easier to get in LB? I would agree with you fal, because it's already super duper hard to get on already knowing there's like 23 slots in LB.. Isn't there meant to be 25? :/

Crowsfoot
06-05-2014, 08:09 AM
I've supported this since before the event started. With such an event rogues have an inevitable advantage and warriors have the lowest odds of winning.

Hoardseeker
06-05-2014, 08:24 AM
+1 Class LB Would be Awesome.

Cero
06-05-2014, 08:57 AM
+1.
Event though there will only be top 3 players for overall, the banners is most likely what others want from the purchases they made.

samuraisoul
06-05-2014, 09:17 AM
+1

This event was not designed correctly, putting aside all warriors and with no chance of winning... discrimination or just bad planning?

octavos
06-05-2014, 09:26 AM
I know this has nothing to do with the discussion..but heres for a good old friend.

twoxc
06-05-2014, 09:36 AM
I completely agree. Class leaderboard is needed. Warrior can never compete in such an event like this. Rogue fast on boss. Mage fast on mobs. Warrior it's like EHHH NOTHING they got nothing to offer for the party to speed up in such a race event. Check the leaderboard now. 90% is rogue lol. Pierce pierce snipe snipe. Kill boss faster = win win win. Rogue is best at boss.

Benworushi
06-05-2014, 10:39 AM
+1
now war is encumbrance for new event. ...maybe war is only audience in the audience. ..dammm

Tendirin
06-05-2014, 10:49 AM
lol i agree with this guy

Limsi
06-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Falmear is right!

I'd want to see some top mages and tanks earn their ranks as well

Iliketolol
06-05-2014, 11:19 AM
+1.

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Falmear is right!

I'd want to see some top mages and tanks earn their ranks as well
Exactly, as is it's a rogue's world and the poor warriors are left forced be secretaries.

Hellgamer
06-06-2014, 12:14 AM
I don't disagree but at lb now 1st 3 are one from each class with warrior 1st

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 12:55 AM
I don't disagree but at lb now 1st 3 are one from each class with warrior 1st
Top 5 are all rogues. The highest rank warrior is at #6 (currently)

Attack Dog
06-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Wouldn't this mean more prize pay outs? Don't think Sts wants this.

By the way when you go on saying we need more class lbs for Pve, pvp, ctf, tdm, pvp is ctf and tdm lol.

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 01:01 AM
You don't need to give the #1 player from each class a shard (although that is the most fair in my eyes). Anything to distinct the top mage and warrior from the #10 rogue.

Here is the current LB standing FYI.

Rogues are notably ahead.

falmear
06-06-2014, 02:22 AM
Come on this is like the easiest then we can do. STS has added prizes to contests while/after they were in progress. At least give 25 people of each class a banner. No one is going to care. And I appreciate STS is probably busting their backs to fix bugs & get out the next event. But given everything thats happened, I feel like this is a good way to give people something else to focus on. Right now for some people this event is boring and making these people feel disenfranchised because they can't participate in any meaningful way.

falmear
06-06-2014, 02:25 AM

By the way when you go on saying we need more class lbs for Pve, pvp, ctf, tdm, pvp is ctf and tdm lol.

We already have class LBs for PvE, PvP, TDM and CTF. So this isn't anything different. They don't have to add new prizes just give people banners.

chitgoks
06-06-2014, 02:35 AM
You don't need to give the #1 player from each class a shard (although that is the most fair in my eyes). Anything to distinct the top mage and warrior from the #10 rogue.

Here is the current LB standing FYI.

Rogues are notably ahead.

yey! im cheering for you crow

Hellgamer
06-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Top 5 are all rogues. The highest rank warrior is at #6 (currently)

Ohh sry I mistaken trueorigin with a warrior with similar name. And dunno why but zeus gives me the idea of a mage :/ anyways in that case it's truly not so fair for other classes

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Ohh sry I mistaken trueorigin with a warrior with similar name. And dunno why but zeus gives me the idea of a mage :/ anyways in that case it's truly not so fair for other classes
Since I have all but tru and eryka on my friends list, I can confirm those three are rogues. By seeing tru and eryka in towns I can also confirm that they are rogues.

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Come on this is like the easiest then we can do. STS has added prizes to contests while/after they were in progress. At least give 25 people of each class a banner. No one is going to care. And I appreciate STS is probably busting their backs to fix bugs & get out the next event. But given everything thats happened, I feel like this is a good way to give people something else to focus on. Right now for some people this event is boring and making these people feel disenfranchised because they can't participate in any meaningful way.

We already have class LBs for PvE, PvP, TDM and CTF. So this isn't anything different. They don't have to add new prizes just give people banners.
This^

Vanity, banner, title, plat, gold, item, egg, etc. Something for our troubles

Madnex
06-06-2014, 09:00 AM
How about a pat in the back and a thanks for playing? lol

The way it's currently played by twinksploiting the shift out of the event map, it makes little difference in the long run if a three-man party has one warrior instead of one mage or rogue. Keep at it and you can probably get third spot with enough dedication, crow.

officiallyjun
06-06-2014, 11:39 AM
i feel sorry for warriors, i see some warriors on my friend list have no desire to do this event. would be great with different class leaderboard..

Morholt
06-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Also wouldn't it make it easier to get in LB? I would agree with you fal, because it's already super duper hard to get on already knowing there's like 23 slots in LB.. Isn't there meant to be 25? :/When you see less than 25, it's because some people are tied in points (so two people may be ranked 13th, two ranked at 18th, and two ranked at 20th, leaving the lowest spot on the leaderboard to be 22).

Samhayne
06-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Hey guys,

We will not be changing thins up for the Goblin Event. Goblin ends Tuesday and that ship has sailed.

The Goblin Event was intended to test out our Big New Event System and it is doing that very well.

We are taking a lot of feedback into consideration for the Ursoth's Assult Event that is coming next. Things like this, energy, points, usage, etc. area ll being scrutinized to make Arcane Legends the best it can be. Thanks, as always, for your constructive feedback!

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Hey guys,

We will not be changing thins up for the Goblin Event. Goblin ends Tuesday and that ship has sailed.

The Goblin Event was intended to test out our Big New Event System and it is doing that very well.

We are taking a lot of feedback into consideration for the Ursoth's Assult Event that is coming next. Things like this, energy, points, usage, etc. area ll being scrutinized to make Arcane Legends the best it can be. Thanks, as always, for your constructive feedback!
Well, my grind is over. Best I'm going for is #25 now. Thank you for telling us now that there is no chance of a leader board change.
*Note: after rereading that last sentence, my statement sounds sarcastic. I assure you that my thankfulness is sincere.

Please do try to do some class separation for the next event. If not, I, and likely others warriors, won't even bother to participate.