PDA

View Full Version : The Elite Immortals (Take 2)

Cabero
12-31-2010, 10:34 AM
I have all the info on my guild website please check the info there and join if you like what you see. Link also in my Sig just click my Sig picture.

http://theeliteimmortals.webs.com/

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1295239108-picsay.jpg

Cabero
12-31-2010, 10:35 AM
I have made posts in the forum group to get things started there. Feel free to go check it out. The Elite Immortals (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=107)

Kossi
12-31-2010, 10:39 AM
Better..

However i for one cant do anything like this

i made a lv12 and died at 200 kills
and im all like "this sucks"
DONT TRY TO KILL BROM DANDY

Cabero
12-31-2010, 10:42 AM
Better..

However i for one cant do anything like this

i made a lv12 and died at 200 kills
and im all like "this sucks"
DONT TRY TO KILL BROM DANDY
I forgot to post my screen check it in the op.

Cabero
12-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Well I just had my first heart pounding moment lol. I'm lvl 19 with 1.7k+ kills with no deaths. I'm 2 maning the magic castle in balefort with this mage. I go down a hall way and I don't see any mobs and all sudden bam! I'm surround by mobs and I look down and notice I got a 5k ping!!! And ya of course I bail the game lol but I survived! This is what I call real fun lol.

And before you start going "oh he bails games to avoid dieing!" That's the only reason I would. When my connection is bad of course I'm going to bail. lol would be stupid to stay in.

Beanmachine
01-01-2011, 07:02 AM
IMO this requirement is crazy!

Cabero
01-01-2011, 09:05 AM
IMO this requirement is crazy!

If I didn't have that requirement the guild would be pointless. It based on people not dieing!

Kossi
01-01-2011, 01:04 PM
getting to lv50 without any deaths should get you at least 1m

Cabero
01-01-2011, 01:34 PM
WOW, I almost died like 5-6 times starting out in lost expedition. The mobs hit hard at 24 1/2 lol. Doesn't help stupid people pulling to much and tanks logging during the middle of a pull lol.

Updated my screenshot in the op and now it looks good finally broke down and rooted my phone now I can take and post screenshots right from my phone!

Cabero
01-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Well I have learned a valuable lesson don't let lowbies in the group that have no business being there there was a lvl 23 bear tank I was was 2 manning with in the Frost King map and we were at one of the crossroads. He pulled some mobs and just as I was in the middle of doing a combo he walks out and aggros 3 more pulls and I bet you can figure out what happened there lol.

MOURN ME!!!!

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1293927952-picsay.jpg

Cabero
01-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Oh! I finally got a member! So who else is brave enough to join me?! It's the perfect time I got to start over from scratch! lol

Cabero
01-01-2011, 07:44 PM
The new Cabero. /cry lol
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1293929426-picsay.jpg

Estraz
01-01-2011, 09:40 PM
I posted this guild into my Guild List thread. Good luck enlarging your guild.

Cabero
01-01-2011, 09:52 PM
I posted this guild into my Guild List thread. Good luck enlarging your guild.

Ya thx, I responded to that thread.

Phoenixking
01-01-2011, 09:58 PM
It will b tough i cant join right now im lvling my chars but maybe is i dont like my mage bird i will delete and make a mage to join ur guild

Cabero
01-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Well I'm back at it again I'm on Cabero in game right now. Message in game if you want to join me in lvling.
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1294090848-picsay.jpg

Cabero
01-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Modified the rules a bit to hopefully make it more appealing.

Cabero
01-06-2011, 08:56 PM
New record! Getting closer to 50 ;)
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1294365502-picsay.jpg

Arcanahasabumrash
01-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Thats really stupid about the 0 PvE deaths, ur not gonna get much members with those dumb requirements. Use wisdom

Cabero
01-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Thats really stupid about the 0 PvE deaths, ur not gonna get much members with those dumb requirements. Use wisdom

I really don't care what you think. If you have nothing positive to say keep it to your self.

Cabero
01-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Well once again I die in Lost Expedition. Same thing happened again fools pull to much at once then they get raped and the mobs freeze me in place as I try to run away and then I get raped. Well hopefully 3rd times the charm! ;)
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1294378426-picsay.jpg

Imperial-legend
01-07-2011, 05:57 PM
:Dok cabero, u ve been trying to do what i ve tried to do so let me give u some tips. firstly never fight any bosses, u r putting ur stats in great risk if u do dat. secondly, if ur aim is to make a lvl50 with a substantial amount of kills without death but not the crazy heart attack incurred by barely survive situation, u should just make a lvl12 character (better be mage, int bird or bear) using a fire blaster or the festival candy bar(area damage) and spam kill in zombie carstle. remember u will need to disable ur exp gain in the menu. by doing so u can gain a huge amount of kills then just simply ask friends to power lvl u to 50 when u think its enough. :o

i know the guy name abx, a dex bear with 40000+ kills 0 death, and i also once made an int bird with 8000 kills 0 death. but after all of these i found the game becomes pointless, coz u wont hav all the fun if u reset once u dead. just imagine would u willing to reset a lvl45 or lvl50 character that u hav put unimaginable amount of efforts in??:confused: just because of 1 death. It would be frustrating as hell~~

Cabero
01-07-2011, 06:56 PM
:Dok cabero, u ve been trying to do what i ve tried to do so let me give u some tips. firstly never fight any bosses, u r putting ur stats in great risk if u do dat. secondly, if ur aim is to make a lvl50 with a substantial amount of kills without death but not the crazy heart attack incurred by barely survive situation, u should just make a lvl12 character (better be mage, int bird or bear) using a fire blaster or the festival candy bar(area damage) and spam kill in zombie carstle. remember u will need to disable ur exp gain in the menu. by doing so u can gain a huge amount of kills then just simply ask friends to power lvl u to 50 when u think its enough. :o

i know the guy name abx, a dex bear with 40000+ kills 0 death, and i also once made an int bird with 8000 kills 0 death. but after all of these i found the game becomes pointless, coz u wont hav all the fun if u reset once u dead. just imagine would u willing to reset a lvl45 or lvl50 character that u hav put unimaginable amount of efforts in??:confused: just because of 1 death. It would be frustrating as hell~~

Well if I do what you suggest it would defeat the purpose of what I'm doing. I want the heart pounding risk that's what makes it fun for me. I do have admit this time I am doing some power lvling to 20 because there is no real risk in the 1st 3 maps and because this is my 3rd attempt lol. Only bosses I don't plan on farming are the lvl 50 bosses. "UNLESS" I can find groups like myself that won't rush through mobs and bosses. If I get power leveled all the way to 50 I didn't do it myself.

TrogZ
01-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Yo Cabero, I am going to join you soon on my character Trogz. I am renaming my current Trogz to AgentBoo, then I am restarting the account. Had 3400 PVE kills and 0 deaths then i died *rage*. Also had 500 PVP kills 0 deaths, but i gave that up XD. Ill start my elite immortal cahracter in a few days time, send you a PM when i do!

Cabero
01-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Yo Cabero, I am going to join you soon on my character Trogz. I am renaming my current Trogz to AgentBoo, then I am restarting the account. Had 3400 PVE kills and 0 deaths then i died *rage*. Also had 500 PVP kills 0 deaths, but i gave that up XD. Ill start my elite immortal cahracter in a few days time, send you a PM when i do!

That awesome dude!! Click my Sig and join the group I got several post in the group to get people talking there you can post there when you get started take advantage of the screenshot threads. The more traffic there the more people might join too.

Imperial-legend
01-07-2011, 07:44 PM
found some of these from my album, a piece of my history

Cabero
01-07-2011, 07:48 PM
found some of these from my album, a piece of my history

Don't see anything...

Needs to be linked from Photobucket or something similar can't load from your pc.

Imperial-legend
01-07-2011, 08:32 PM
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m619/Charles_Zhang/IMG_1036.png
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m619/Charles_Zhang/IMG_0785.png
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m619/Charles_Zhang/IMG_2007.png

Here we go... unfortunately cant find the capture of Abx the 40k kills one

Xymorg
01-07-2011, 11:22 PM
So after running into Cabero on his latest attempt I figured I'd give the hard-core life a try. Just avoiding death didn't seem sufficiently challenging, so I made Weaponless, my bare-knuckle brawling str bird and punched my way to level 5 sans weapons.

I'm pretty sure the other players in Forest Haven didn't even notice, at least no one said anything. The speed of your fist punch is an inexplicably slow 1.0 and poor Weaponless couldn't quite figure out how to work a left hook into his stilted barrage of straight right hands, so it was a lot like being a meatshield with a pokey finger. You can kill zombies like that, though.

It got a little better after I got Blast Shot. I would scream "Sho-Ryu-Ken" when unleashing my furious force ball, but I don't think anyone got it.

I'm sure somebody's done better, but I don't really feel like going on.

41 bare-fisted kills, 0 deaths.

Cabero
01-08-2011, 12:07 AM
So after running into Cabero on his latest attempt I figured I'd give the hard-core life a try. Just avoiding death didn't seem sufficiently challenging, so I made Weaponless, my bare-knuckle brawling str bird and punched my way to level 5 sans weapons.

I'm pretty sure the other players in Forest Haven didn't even notice, at least no one said anything. The speed of your fist punch is an inexplicably slow 1.0 and poor Weaponless couldn't quite figure out how to work a left hook into his stilted barrage of straight right hands, so it was a lot like being a meatshield with a pokey finger. You can kill zombies like that, though.

It got a little better after I got Blast Shot. I would scream "Sho-Ryu-Ken" when unleashing my furious force ball, but I don't think anyone got it.

I'm sure somebody's done better, but I don't really feel like going on.

41 bare-fisted kills, 0 deaths.

Awe I had such high hopes when I first started reading I thought I converted another player :( lol

I have made it from 23-25 so far in Lost Expedition so far hopefully third time is the charm /crosses fingers lol

Cabero
01-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Woot! Finally made it out of Lost Expedition and got past 29 that's a new record!
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1294549557-picsay.jpg

Cabero
01-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Up to 5 members (including myself) :) I knew if I stuck it out people would start to come around!

Snakespeare
01-11-2011, 01:21 PM
My bst so far.
I have posted this in the guild, too.

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/snakespeare1/b337f8ba.png

Goblin King was most exciting this time.

Satisfying quests should be a requirement. How else will we know if someone is skipping the bosses?
And 10k kills at level 32 is xp frozen. It should be against the rules to Disable xp gain.

Cabero
01-11-2011, 01:30 PM
I did all the quests the first 2 times around this time I power lvled to 23 because until Lost Expedition there was no risk in it for me lol which made it real boring for me. I been at it since. I don't plan on doing "Ao3" bosses till I get a group of us to do it. Atleast a 1 mage & 1 bear too rest dont matter. Can't wait to get enough people to start doing that it should cause some heart attacks then lol

I could picture some one getting so excited they fall over dead irl playing that way lol

StompArtist
01-11-2011, 01:32 PM
I did all the quests the first 2 times around this time I power lvled to 23 because until Lost Expedition there was no risk in it for me lol which made it real boring for me. I been at it since. I don't plan on doing "Ao3" bosses till I get a group of us to do it. Atleast a 1 mage & 1 bear too rest dont matter. Can't wait to get enough people to start doing that it should cause some heart attacks then lol

Hey I might join your guild later on... for now I wouldn't really have the time but I think it is really a cool concept. This said, Make sure you lock the level when you do to prevent some clowns from waltzing in and get the whole party slaughtered. lol

Cabero
01-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Hey I might join your guild later on... for now I wouldn't really have the time but I think it is really a cool concept. This said, Make sure you lock the level when you do to prevent some clowns from waltzing in and get the whole party slaughtered. lol

Well join my forum group for now so you can see what's happening for now. Part of this play style is patience so take your time lol.
And definitely will be passwording those games lol

Cabero
01-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Plus we got to uave some back ups encased some one dies to keep the run going lol.

Snakespeare
01-11-2011, 02:57 PM
I composed an email and sent it to a dev, but it didn't go. Here are my suggestions for how to implement this in-game:

There would be a checkbox in Options just like Disable XP Gain called "Hardcore Mode". When you throw that switch, you can't disable XP gain. Then you just play normally, but when you die, the next thing happens. This would be some sort of report of final status the moment before death, or maybe the avatar screen comes up with some text across the top saying Death in Hardcore Mode, or something like that, and you have the option to save the data or a screenshot. The player would then have the option to Disable Hardcore mode and continue, or to remake the character. In such a case, I would disable, then stash, then delete and restart. Finally, leaderboards would list Hardcore Mode leaders.

FluffNStuff
01-11-2011, 03:07 PM
I composed an email and sent it to a dev, but it didn't go. Here are my suggestions for how to implement this in-game:

There would be a checkbox in Options just like Disable XP Gain called "Hardcore Mode". When you throw that switch, you can't disable XP gain. Then you just play normally, but when you die, the next thing happens. This would be some sort of report of final status the moment before death, or maybe the avatar screen comes up with some text across the top saying Death in Hardcore Mode, or something like that, and you have the option to save the data or a screenshot. The player would then have the option to Disable Hardcore mode and continue, or to remake the character. In such a case, I would disable, then stash, then delete and restart. Finally, leaderboards would list Hardcore Mode leaders.

Having a mode like that would require having the +-5 levels rule for dungeons, there will just be a bunch of power leveled 'Hardly Core' players.

Snakespeare
01-11-2011, 04:26 PM
You're right!!!!

OK, so amendment:
There would be a checkbox in Options just like Disable XP Gain called "Hardcore Mode". When you throw that switch, you can't disable XP gain. Also, you can only get kills or gain XP within +- 5 levels of the map. Then you just play normally, but when you die, the next thing happens. This would be some sort of report of final status the moment before death, or maybe the avatar screen comes up with some text across the top saying Death in Hardcore Mode, or something like that, and you have the option to save the data or a screenshot. The player would then have the option to Disable Hardcore mode and continue, or to remake the character. In such a case, I would disable, then stash, then delete and restart. Finally, leaderboards would list Hardcore Mode leaders.

Cabero
01-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Since I finally have a few members I made a guild website. Anyone fee free to check it out and join if you like. Click my signature to go to the website.

Cabero
01-15-2011, 09:39 AM
Now that bears are useful again I decided to make one. Since almost everyone else in my guild is making birds lol.
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1295071982-picsay.jpg

Cabero
01-16-2011, 11:28 PM
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1295239108-picsay.jpg

Snakespeare
01-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Looks like the bear is coming along nicely. I was thinking of trying a bear next time, too. But Snakefeet my archer is still in Dark Forest. With luck it will be a long time before he dies.

Cabero
01-18-2011, 02:53 PM
Well I got to cocky in Plasma Pyramid.:(
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1295380620-picsay.jpg

My Bird still hasn't died yet though.
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1295380662-picsay.jpg

Till I get more members I'm putting my Immortal lvling on hold no sense getting to 50 when my second highest member is only lvl 11. I have not given up on the idea just need more people to make it work. Don't see it possible for regular people to run at a slow pace so I can play that play style in a pug.

player5123
01-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey, I'm a proud member of this guild and let me tell you this guild is awesome! So far I have 810 kills with no deaths so I'm going good :D