PDA

View Full Version : Particles on Wild Talisman

Legallyblonde
06-05-2014, 06:08 AM
IMo with Wild Talisman being the most expensive item from token shop(and the coolest) shouldn't it have some sort of particles? Maybe the green bubbles as seen on Nightshade/Token Shop Weapons?

Gensin
06-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Yeah it needs particles. Rings and amulets so unattractive.

matanofx
06-05-2014, 06:32 AM
I for one dont think it NEEDS particles, need is a word used for necessities, i dont see particle effect on my Tarlok heart amulet.

Lets lets the devs decide regarding that, so far the only amulets with particle effect are the mythic amulets, perhaps theyre waiting to unleash new mythic amulets with a new sort of particle effect, either way idc if the wild talisman does have particles or not, sorry, but i do understand why some people ask for it.

utpal
06-05-2014, 06:58 AM
winter rings and vampiric rings also have effects.

Legallyblonde
06-05-2014, 07:04 AM
I for one dont think it NEEDS particles, need is a word used for necessities, i dont see particle effect on my Tarlok heart amulet.

Lets lets the devs decide regarding that, so far the only amulets with particle effect are the mythic amulets, perhaps theyre waiting to unleash new mythic amulets with a new sort of particle effect, either way idc if the wild talisman does have particles or not, sorry, but i do understand why some people ask for it.

Vampire Amulets have particles, which came from an event. So i don't why this event amulet (which are just as good as current mythic amulets) couldn't have particles as well. :p

matanofx
06-05-2014, 07:14 AM
I know about rings but not the amulets, either way im not saying they shouldnt have a particle effect im saying its the least of my problems right now in this game.

I mean its not a must its just a cool thing but i prefer the serious issues being taken care of before cool add ons are being addressed

ClumsyCactus
06-05-2014, 07:14 AM
I think that the amulet could get the effect that buying resisatance from poison have...

Jig
06-05-2014, 07:35 AM

Yeah um Archon rings, which are second best rings besides mythical aren't they? :3

Idk bout them weapons, pretty useless IMO.. Really bad...

Frekken
06-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Yeah yeah, add some particles, the proc one is nice and also I'd be nice to add some visuals when/if the proc's stats overlaps

tharidom
06-06-2014, 12:34 AM
I would like to see it give more armor for my war 138 isnt enough:3.

Zanpakuto
06-06-2014, 12:37 AM
agree to particles!

Madnex
06-06-2014, 04:16 AM
Yes, since we're going to be seeing this one a lot soon, the more particles the better. :)