PDA

View Full Version : Energy kits

Prahasit Prahi
06-05-2014, 08:05 AM
Are the event energy kits same for every event from now or do they differ?

Hoardseeker
06-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Ye want to know it, and I don't like energy kits -.-" they are way too costly

Legallyblonde
06-05-2014, 08:42 AM
Lol energy kits are way too costly for a whole lotta nothing. What do you get from portals? 2 tokens and blue loot. Gyrm is only available to people in gold tier so might as well not even try.

Aliliam
06-05-2014, 08:44 AM
dont be negative, profit from the event...you can't be top 25 so why not try to think of a way to profit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prahasit Prahi
06-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Some Mod or Dev answer....please

Kakashis
06-05-2014, 11:33 AM
I hope sts will see that the majority of the community isn't running portals more than the daily 3. I really hope the assault event won't be like this. I will definitely not participate.

Aliliam
06-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Boss it's 1 energy per 8 hours hehehe, you got to wake up 24hrs to get 3 energy hehehe

Oonova
06-05-2014, 11:46 AM
I would just like them to also confirm how the energy works in general. I did not play for 12 hours and my free energy did not replenish fully.

grumpy
06-05-2014, 12:08 PM
I would just like them to also confirm how the energy works in general. I did not play for 12 hours and my free energy did not replenish fully.

Thats cause they made it so that 3 fully replenishes every 24 hours (8 hours each). So even if you spend all 3 energy balls at the same time, they regenerate 1 at a time at 8 hrs each, consecutively, not concurrently. so lame :(

Prahasit Prahi
06-05-2014, 12:18 PM
I've just talked about this to Remiem and she says that they are discussing about it....hope the discussions wont last long...and they come to conclusion soon.

~Prahi

Kakashis
06-05-2014, 01:10 PM
I've just talked about this to Remiem and she says that they are discussing about it....hope the discussions wont last long...and they come to conclusion soon.

~Prahi

Same or different doesn't matter when most of the community isn't participating equally. Robs the fun out of the event.

Oonova
06-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Thats cause they made it so that 3 fully replenishes every 24 hours (8 hours each). So even if you spend all 3 energy balls at the same time, they regenerate 1 at a time at 8 hrs each, consecutively, not concurrently. so lame :(

Oh wow, I thought you got 3 every 8 hours, so a total of 9 free runs a day. Just getting 3 free runs a day is really bad for an event, esp one with low drop rates :(

Impact
06-05-2014, 02:14 PM
At least 1h per energy.....

Samhayne
06-05-2014, 02:16 PM

Energy Kits are not event specific.

Int
06-05-2014, 03:17 PM

Energy Kits are not event specific.

So more events will have this "energy" bar now....

Medicman
06-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Definitely something I am NOT looking forward to if the energy balls are around for other events. It limits how many times non plat and low gold users can partake in the event. Think of it like this. Let's go to an amusement park...and unless you pay for every individual ride, you are only allowed to have ONE ride every 8 hours. Who would really enjoy that? I'm cool with new content and the understanding that STS needs to make money, but this is ridiculous. Just my opinion.

Energizeric
06-05-2014, 04:32 PM
A few things I would like to see...

1) A limit on how many times a player can go through a portal in an 8 hour period. Perhaps 10 times.

2) Make the portals more rare, and make them close after a certain amount of time, just as it was during the Tarlok event. That way players actually have to search for the portals.

I'm open to other ideas, and I do like the idea that you have to "grind" to make the leaderboard, I just don't like that you have to grind AND spend a fortune of plat to make the leaderboard. Find a solution which retains the "grind" but lowers the plat requirement to something reasonable, and I'll be in favor of that.

Kakashis
06-05-2014, 04:40 PM
A few things I would like to see...

1) A limit on how many times a player can go through a portal in an 8 hour period. Perhaps 10 times.

2) Make the portals more rare, and make them close after a certain amount of time, just as it was during the Tarlok event. That way players actually have to search for the portals.

I'm open to other ideas, and I do like the idea that you have to "grind" to make the leaderboard, I just don't like that you have to grind AND spend a fortune of plat to make the leaderboard. Find a solution which retains the "grind" but lowers the plat requirement to something reasonable, and I'll be in favor of that.

I couldn't agree more with you. Most players aren't even trying to be in top 25. Cost to benefit ratio is out of sync. I'm definitely not looking forward to these future events with unlimited energy ball runs as long as you spend gold or plat. At least with tarloks after the portal nerf, it was still fun when guildies called upon you to join. Now it's just "sorry out of juice." Good luck to those running this with no sleep for another 6 days.