PDA

View Full Version : There is already the Best Lv41 Ring for Mage! (Ultra-Rare)

Hoardseeker
06-05-2014, 09:57 AM
So, I looted this "Infused brooch of Assault" Lv41 and Haven't seen this in CS ever , So I wanted to share this,

Here are my stats with Infused Brooch of Assault +6/+3(Lv41):

Here are my Stats with Talok's Heart of Assault (Lv41) +3/+3:

Here are my Stats with the New Amulet wild Talisman of Brutality(Lv41)+10int as no gems (From Rocky pet(10int 3crit 3hp regen):

:) Start looking for the Amulet or Buy Now!:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158127

grumpy
06-05-2014, 10:19 AM
so vs the tarlok i will be losing 80+HP/24 armor to gain ~2-3 dmg more when accounting for gems (note your infused brooch is +9 and the tarlok is +6)
and vs the wild talismon im losing 92+ HP and 85 armor for maybe like also ~2-3 dmg when accounting for gems (wilds +0 vs the brooch which is +9)

Maybe if dmg at the cost of a lot of bulk is important to you sure lol

-edit- i was only comparing the (+/-) stats***** essentially ignoring the background assuming u have an empty amulet socket. This is because dmg% will change the damage displayed, so you can only realistically compare apples to apples if you look at only +/- changes.

Frekken
06-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Good thing you looted. I'd never pay for it

matanofx
06-05-2014, 10:49 AM
You said ring, this thread is about amulets*

Hoardseeker
06-05-2014, 10:54 AM
You said ring, this thread is about amulets*

;) ty

Hoardseeker
06-05-2014, 10:55 AM
so vs the tarlok i will be losing 80+HP/24 armor to gain ~2-3 dmg more when accounting for gems (note your infused brooch is +9 and the tarlok is +6)
and vs the wild talismon im losing 92+ HP and 85 armor for maybe like also ~2-3 dmg when accounting for gems (wilds +0 vs the brooch which is +9)

Maybe if dmg at the cost of a lot of bulk is important to you sure lol

-edit- i was only comparing the (+/-) stats***** essentially ignoring the background assuming u have an empty amulet socket. This is because dmg% will change the damage displayed, so you can only realistically compare apples to apples if you look at only +/- changes.

So, what you mean?Get a Amulet I'll show u

grumpy
06-05-2014, 11:27 AM
So, what you mean?Get a Amulet I'll show u

What I mean basically is that yes, while the infused brooch of assault does indeed provide a lot of damage, it does so at the cost of a lot more HP and Armor. And its all personal preference which stats you'd prefer and your play style. Personally, for myself, I rather take a few single digit losses in damage and gain much more armor and health. That being said, that is indeed a rare ring, but I wouldn't want it :p

Sceazikua
06-05-2014, 11:52 AM
How about you post a picture of the amulet? And its not the best either, assuming from your pictures. Hp is an essential stat for sorc too, so theres no point trading 100 hp for 2 damage. why 2 damage? each 3 int increases damage by 2, so with +9 tarlok assault you will get 47 damage, comparing with +49 damage from +9 infused. And also, there is armor on tarlok/wild amulets too. Also note that wild amulets are MUCH better because the huge armor increase, and also much more HP if you they buff the 1hp to 100hp like tarlok.
And also, in my opinion only the unwise will use tarlok assault. tarlok brutality is MUCH better.

Haligali
06-05-2014, 12:04 PM
This amulet is a season 1 thing, lower lvl versions still comes in normal chest. Imho, its pretty outdated, the above listed amulets all better (tarlok, wild, lunar) but still worth some gold.

Legallyblonde
06-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Post pics of the items! :3

Nesox
06-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Does the Infused give that extra 10% crit boost or are you starting with different base builds?