PDA

View Full Version : Complete list of current bugs.

Pages : 1 [2]

Deafninja
07-24-2015, 11:16 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/24/394d216ce49ddeaa48a861e43a83df0a.jpg
This is how my dmg should be

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/24/6b9a427631f7884b2315a601e7e9ee8d.jpg

This is what happens when I actually put gear on, please fix this.. It's a big issue with the new chaos gem and users

Madnex
07-28-2015, 04:47 AM
There's also a glitch with the chaos Jewels I need to know is it a glitch or are they nerfed becuse they show me plus 2 on each jewel but when I go to a map and equip them or drops minus 5 and when I go to click some vanity it shows My real damage there? So I'm confused is this a glitch or not please respond thank you

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/24/394d216ce49ddeaa48a861e43a83df0a.jpg
This is how my dmg should be

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/24/6b9a427631f7884b2315a601e7e9ee8d.jpg

This is what happens when I actually put gear on, please fix this.. It's a big issue with the new chaos gem and users

This has been fixed, at least in display (gems and elixirs no longer add damage when you tap on them). I did lose about 0.9 dmg myself but it's not certain that the initial display was correct.

Wazakesy
07-28-2015, 12:57 PM
Found a description bug on the elondrian bow info.

It reads "Chance to proc Elondrian brush..."

Disproves
07-28-2015, 05:57 PM

Omg I can't even.. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serancha
07-28-2015, 06:28 PM
Non-intrusive bugs will be addressed later? Does that include level 41 players in epic gear that are able to run elites? It is supposed to be level 45/46 only for elite, isn't it?

Madnex
07-28-2015, 06:49 PM

Brush also has the definition of "dense vegetation consisting of shrubs or small trees."

Non-intrusive bugs will be addressed later? Does that include level 41 players in epic gear that are able to run elites? It is supposed to be level 45/46 only for elite, isn't it?
Pretty sure things atm are as intended, judging from how Rem worded the "guide makers unite" topic; specifically mentioned "the new elite" referring to L41 players.

This will most likely change when Ren'gol elites are out though. No harm even if it doesn't, unless you fancy self-torture through pugging in any new elite.

Serancha
07-28-2015, 08:44 PM
lol Aspy. If you discount the 9629568 dev posts that have had ambiguous wording or wording that is misinterpreted, I'll go for that explanation.

Phnick Saga
08-02-2015, 09:15 AM
Pls do something about the 4200 gold if you become lvl 5 and 10000 gold if you become lvl 10 most of player doing that creating new account to lvl up to lvl 5 to get the 4200 gold reward then transfer to their main account pls change the reward maybe 500 gold in lvl 5 and 2500 gold in lvl 10 will be ok or change it low gold reward.

krazii
08-07-2015, 12:50 PM
There's some kind of bug with the inventory and the crafting materials (anvil) section. When I go to inventory screen the and look at anvil it says 41, but when I count items in inventory there's only 19. I think it has to do with displaying items when you have 10 or more, because I had a lot of Elondrian Essence and Energy Essence and now it only shows one of each. Also, can you make unicorn sugars stack also.

debitmandiri
08-07-2015, 07:52 PM
Rengol bow visual bug, equiped but like empty hands

Serillia
08-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Packs are bugged. They last around for less than half the time they used to.

Earbrowll
08-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Nice nabs nice nice

Visiting
08-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Packs are bugged. They last around for less than half the time they used to.

Packs should be removed from the game entirely :P

Madnex
08-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Rechecked full list. Let me know if there's anything missing.

Serancha
08-22-2015, 09:12 PM
Rechecked full list. Let me know if there's anything missing.

Your brain is glitched to be excessively bug-oriented. You didn't put that in. :surprise:

Madnex
08-23-2015, 12:56 AM
Your brain is glitched to be excessively bug-oriented. You didn't put that in. :surprise:

Why you..!
/threadkick serancha

Think I got down most of the little ones that usually couldn't remember to throw in. Woo.

Madnex
08-24-2015, 10:28 AM
Recent fixes not mentioned in Announcements/Weekly Newsletter:
-Resolved chat window issue that wouldn't allow you to interact with anything below it.
-Going from the second to the first Rengol map now displays the right message on pop up.
-Removed inactive slow debuff from Toor's AA.
-Corrected disintegrating visual effect of the orange, slow debuff pools from second Rengol boss.

Serancha
08-24-2015, 10:48 AM
Recent fixes not mentioned in Announcements/Weekly Newsletter:
-Resolved chat window issue that wouldn't allow you to interact with anything below it.
-Going from the second to the first Rengol map now displays the right message on pop up.
-Removed inactive slow debuff from Toor's AA.
-Corrected disintegrating visual effect of the orange, slow debuff pools from second Rengol boss.

I reported 2 of those *feels special* Hurrah for the below chat window fix!

Madnex
08-26-2015, 11:52 AM
I reported 2 of those *feels special* Hurrah for the below chat window fix!
*awards special star sticker*

On a side-note, I've removed Lifegiver generating aggro (much more apparent with Heal over Time upgrade) since the other two classes' healing skills do the same. It's most likely how it was meant to be, especially since we can track the heals done being added to or somehow affecting damage dealt in aggro calculations in previous STS games.

Syed Haziq Hilmi
08-28-2015, 03:13 AM
Please fix the maintenance bug.. Mostly Malaysian players can't enter Arcane Legends because they keep on getting the maintenance note even if It isn't in Maintenance..

Smokiii
08-29-2015, 07:08 AM
The lvl43 Mythic Armor's aren't tradable.. Yesterday i looted 2 out of 1 Large Rengol Locked and cant sell/trade them. 4 Pieces in my Inventory.. 3x Mage, 1x Rogue and don't know what to do with it.

Is it a bug or not? -.-

mesalin
08-29-2015, 07:31 AM
The lvl43 Mythic Armor's aren't tradable.. Yesterday i looted 2 out of 1 Large Rengol Locked and cant sell/trade them. 4 Pieces in my Inventory.. 3x Mage, 1x Rogue and don't know what to do with it.

Is it a bug or not? -.-
Yes its bug

<Forgiveness>

Woundedwarrior
08-29-2015, 07:30 PM
Neither the mobs nor the boss in elite lmm do damage. You can stand there with no gear and not get hurt

On another note, I was running normal nordr and kraken maps looking for bael and krunch. I was using /partyinvite 000 (or whatever you call it these days) and found krunch. I did /partyleave, partied up some guildies, but it wouldn't let them join even thoughh I was the only one in the map. I knew this happened in timed runs but is this a bug in normal maps? I hadn't started the boss yet so it wasn't anything like that

Madnex
08-29-2015, 08:27 PM
Neither the mobs nor the boss in elite lmm do damage. You can stand there with no gear and not get hurt

On another note, I was running normal nordr and kraken maps looking for bael and krunch. I was using /partyinvite 000 (or whatever you call it these days) and found krunch. I did /partyleave, partied up some guildies, but it wouldn't let them join even thoughh I was the only one in the map. I knew this happened in timed runs but is this a bug in normal maps? I hadn't started the boss yet so it wasn't anything like that

LMM is special since it has its own timer in normal mode and higher AI level cap than the rest of the campaign. Probably a bug if you're in the right one, elite mobs should have been doing at least some slight damage.

On the second issue, breaking party inside a map is locking anyone not in map outside of it forever. If you didn't partyleave but instead invited people in your party, they would be able to join normally.

Woundedwarrior
08-29-2015, 08:41 PM
LMM is special since it has its own timer in normal mode and higher AI level cap than the rest of the campaign. Probably a bug if you're in the right one, elite mobs should have been doing at least some slight damage.

On the second issue, breaking party inside a map is locking anyone not in map outside of it forever. If you didn't partyleave but instead invited people in your party, they would be able to join normally.

Yes it was in elite LMM. No damage at all. Feel free to test it yourself to make sure it's not just me.

And thanks for the clarification on the second part.

Gabriel Bacarin
09-08-2015, 12:09 PM
Hi,

there is one more bug I would like to report, it is related to Wrath Pet happiness bonus.

According to what is written on the game, Wrath is supposed to give +20 DEX, +20 INT, 6% Crit and 10% Damage. But it is not adding any Crit points to my character, so there is a problem there that needs to be fixed.

It is my first time reporting a bug, so any recommendations are welcome on how to get this bug fixed.

Thank you

nelson131
10-12-2015, 04:29 AM
Nuuuuuu....this was such a good place to find new bugs.......just dont include new update info...

thekragle
10-12-2015, 11:13 AM
To provide additional info on wrathjaw bug, he does not add the crit bonus but also Nilbog does add a crit bonus when he shouldnt so it appears nilbog was given wrathjaws crit bonus.....hope that helps.

piaoruim
10-12-2015, 11:47 PM
Delete status of the duel , a lot of death because of lag