PDA

View Full Version : Complete list of current bugs.

Pages : [1] 2

Madnex
06-05-2014, 11:20 AM
This is pretty much a compilation of 99% of what's wrong with the game's physics/mechanics/spelling at the moment. Any bugs fixed will be immediately removed from the appropriate partition so this list will be frequently updated.

Note: Due to vacations, laziness and the game's interest declining, updates will be less frequent.

(Total Bugs: 78)

http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gifThe damage reduction buff is not always removed upon the death of the Orc Gladiator... ..and that is very troubling with the short leashes since there are shielded orcs that reset when pulling two mobs but they don't lose the shield when the Gladiator is killed. Also happens when you kill him while he's terrified/panicked or when there is an object between the shielded orc and the gladiator when he dies.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gifThe range of the Orc Brute's attacks seems bugged since the cone red zone is shorter than the display while the normal swing's range is apparently longer.
Elite Shaman Pakuna's poison totems cannot be harmed by Damage over Time effects. They also take a few seconds before they light up after spawn.
Squeakems 'n Squish happiness bonus gives 260 armor instead of 100 as listed in its description.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gifSorcerer's uncharged Arcane Shield provides neither stun immunity nor a consistent bleed-effect immunity as described in the skill upgrade.
The outline glow for the Ren'gol Ancestral Rune is blue (Epic) instead of orange (Mythic).
The little purple shield icon above Orc Gladiators that indicates they're the shield-buffing mobs has gone missing in Elite Ren'Gol maps.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gifThe skeleton spawns in Dead City are visually glitched, seemingly a result of an incomplete cross-over with the melee thieves from Ydra Forest.

The skill upgrade "Spreading Shadow" isn't extending the impact radius to 6m in Shadow Storm Shot - comparing to Noxious Bolt's 6m, it doesn't reach the same targets at charge (Rogue).
If Shadow Piercer is upgraded with "Rising Death", its auto-targeting appears to lose the 180 angle prioritization (Rogue).
Juggernaut's visual effect wave cancels the Maul proc one if used right afterwards (Warrior).

http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gifMisspelled "damage" to "damaged" in Sorcerer's "Extended Shield" upgrade description (Arcane Shield).
http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gifUnneeded comma in Sorcerer's Gale Force's original skill description: "wind, leaves, and dust" -> "wind, leaves and dust".
http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gif"No EXP GAin" -> "No EXP Gain", description from pop-up in maps where the AI is five or more levels less than your character level.
Misspelled "their Armor" to "thier Armor" in Tyranica's passive at L30+.
Lack of spacing in "damages_a target" in Toor's passive at L20+.
The daily quest "Monkey Ball" has a spelling error in its description; Anicent -> Ancient.
Incorrect spelling in map description for Ancient Mariner Reef - doesn't --> don't*.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gifThe maximum AI level in the Tindirin expansion is 46, not 44 as displayed in the World Map.
The minibosses in Kraag Tombs IV can heal by using their very own heal-packs which are dropped to help the players.
The soldiers in Ashral/Wraith Heart bosses are now easily killed due to level and gear difference while they're not supposed to be and that glitches the boss shield to never go down.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gifThe initial crafting quest given by Baldur can be completed by crafting other types of jewels as well.
Alargan can be damaged and stunned while he's resetting.
When you're inside a PvP area, you can't go to Dragon's Jewel through the World Map.
Shady 'n Surge's poison damage pools can banish rogue traps/shadow veil' bomb/mage's time shift.
When a pet levels up two or more times subsequently, red screen flashes follow as if you're taking damage while in Stable or inside some other menu tab, even if the mobs in that area cannot deal any damage on your character due to 20+ level difference.
Sometimes, two environments are initiated at the same boss fight in Planar Arena.
The Ancient Planar Pendant's proc removes the stun immunity from several bosses (including Ferrix, Sorrax the Great, Marrow the Ancient).
Barrels/crates/pools (including Nordr's frost ones) can be stunned by the Ancient Planar Pendant/Maul of Ollerus' proc and they're also affected by all kinds of debuffs that don't break them. Death & slowdown debuff pools are additionally pushed away. Also, Tyranica's AA is targetting Shaman Pakuna's lava pools, Thumper's slowdown pools, Ferrix's death pools etc.
The warrior NPC at the beginning of the Tindirin Wilds (and other rare warrior NPC's inside maps) are affected by Area of Effect statuses like freeze and poison.
The sailors in Dragon's Jewel can be affected by area Damage/Root/Slow effects.
The Arcane Ability of both Misty and Ironbite also zero the stun immunity duration (PvP areas).
Archon Rings with an armor bonus give 94-98 extra armor regardless of the actual armor display stat.
The shield on the Ashral/Wraith Heart boss doesn't drop sometimes.
The meteorites' craters are invisible in the Arcanum Grounds map but still do poison damage.
If you stash your Upgraded Mythic Armor set and unstash it using any toon of the same account, that toon earns the achievement "Acquired Restored Heroes Armor" and gains the title: "The Hero Of Legend".
Using the (Tindirin expansion) fire-oriented legendary bow's or gun's uncharged normal attack combined with certain pets' AoE passives often results in mobs or bosses immobilized and frozen at zero HP.
Arachna's coocoons reward EXP every time one disintegrates - up to L46.
At the Elite Undim Fields, sometimes there are more than a single elite boss (Captain Kromm) spawns.
At the Elite Ydra Forest, the witch around the middle of the map previous to the bridge has normal stats instead of elite.
All of the unnamed NPC's are targettable at the basement of Stronghold town, Nordr.
Mobs in Elite Lost Mage's Mine do not deal any damage to the player while they should be.
Kraag Canons can be fired even after death through spacebar (Chrome) if you get blasted in proximity or against a closeby wall.
Arachna's attacking animation will often continue looping after death if killed while she's charging her short-range bite attack (red zone).

http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gifThe quest helper on the top right corner does not always remember the quest you tap on when you close and reopen it and that is causing mixed up or blank description pages.
Arachna's poison pools now have a red center just like Bloodgrub's. Also, both them and Nilbog's AA show red visuals as they disintegrate instead of green.
The initial confirmation pop-up window in Trade is overlapping with the gear & crafts slots.
In Social Options, "Invite All to Party on HUD" re-enables itself (after it's unchecked) when you exit or force close the app for some users.
Occassionally, when you switch to another character of the same account, the friend list stays the same.
At the left turn at normal Ydra Forest where you find the way to Garetta, if you keep going past the teleport you will reach a closed cut off black area of the map.
When you remove a name from the ignore list, several names (most often not the one you removed) disappear instead of just one until you log out and log back in.
Every time you are frozen or panicked/terrified/pushed & stunned while you're walking in one direction and you keep the movement pad/keys held down, when you're finally free you'll be running around in weapon-less stance until you stop.
The blue vortex over the teleporter at the second and third Ren'Gol maps' beginning (and at third Shuyal map's beginning) is floating higher above ground than it should be.
The lighting visual effect from Rogue's upgraded L36 mythic helmet is missing.
The Goblin vanity mask (event reward) overlaps with almost every helmet.
Sorcerer helmets from S1-2 named "Blessed Mantle/Elemental Hat" that have two horns are overlapping any helm vanity.
Unequipping an item with paracelsus gem when having two or more items with those gems on them, makes the visual effect and the damage bonus disappear.
The Beastmasters in all towns can be taunted by Horn of Renew and Windmill. Also, every single named NPC inside any map is taunted by the initial Windmill spin.
The beacon statues which remove enemy invulnerability shields in the Shuyal expansion (and other inanimate objects) are affected by the demon dog's AoE damage buff.
The direction-helping arrows from the first quest in game keep appearing when accepting/turning in daily Story Quests and/or the Reignbow Collection daily (from Tavern Keeper). To repeat the effect, you have to re-interact with Johan's laid-down body. See screenshot (http://i.imgur.com/Ek1HEum.jpg).
There is no exclamation mark or notification pop-up in the post-login screen for the Daily Story quest being ready.
If you don't rename a pet, others won't be able to view its name (as if the player you're inspecting has left the area).
The name in the description of the new Ancient Planar Pendant recipe is in red font instead of orange.
Sometimes joining/trading a party member in the same area is impossible through the pop-up menu when you click on their names but you can trade with them through inspecting them and join them through Social tab.
In Sir Spendsalot's vanity vendor in Kraag, the purchasable items' font color is pink instead of light blue in the menu.
If you click on the "X of your friends is online" Alert from the box on the top right corner and that friend goes offline or changes area shortly afterwards, the pop-up box that was brought up disappears from your screen instantly BUT, the next time any other friend logs in, the huge pop-up box is brought up again covering your screen without pressing anything - can be frustrating and confusing.
Re-enabling the Sound option when it's off doesn't trigger the sound and music back on in Chrome.

The Goblin Altars don't show up in the minimap.
The NPC's at the center of Littleridge Refugee Camp can trigger traps.

Arachna's EXP rewarding pools and everlasting web coocoons have returned.

Killing the Frost Fiend inside any Story quest instance results in no tokens dropped.
Dying and respawning at the start of the Winter Event map when facing the three frozen warriors as boss causes them to spawn again but this time killing them doesn't yield points nor loot.

Little Bear's stats in the token vendor are not the same as in Stable.
Purchasing the rogue Crimson Monarch set from the token vendor as a warrior only gives you the dress without the circlet.
Purchasing Little Bear from the token vendor while already having the pet in your stable results in losing 500 token since the purchase is incorrectly not being halted with the "You already have this pet in your stable." message.
All three classes are getting the "Blood Sash" epic belts with different suffixes from the ones seen in the token vendor. In addition, it doesn't show stats.

The count of the Halloween event bosses killed in the top of the screen is inaccurate since it counts a boss kill only if you were the one to deliver the finishing blow.

Incoming fixes on:

Debuffs taking precedence over same type buffs and completely overriding them regardless of which is larger or which was applied first.

------------------------------------------------------------

Useful links:

Some Info on the Debuffs Issue. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157892)
What's Wrong with Pets' Passive Damage. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?190244)
What's Wrong with Certain Types of Stuns. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?191716)

Thanks.

Hoardseeker
06-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Woooow Coool!

Theillist1
06-05-2014, 11:31 AM
That's because if we didn't nurf Rogue damage in PvP they would be even more of killing machines!

There are separate master Damage and Healing modifiers that apply only to PvP that allow us to tune PvP separate from PvE. These have always been there since the launch of PvP in Arcane Legends and are also in use in Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends PvP.

Previously, the damage display roll up on the Avatar screen didn't display these modifications. Now that the new client makes any changes reflective, they show up.

Maybe u add health modifier. Theres a reason rogues had most damage. They also have least amount of health!

What about crafting bug? Not being able to craft right now is an absolute disaster

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Madnex
06-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Warriors appear to have received a 10% healing debuff.

As for your second point, the crafting bug is already taken note of and queued for fixing - check the first link in the parenthesis. ^^

Zeus
06-05-2014, 12:47 PM
You're the man, Madnex!

Jack Mihada
06-05-2014, 01:14 PM
You're the man, Madnex!

Woman*

Ravager
06-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Jug bug

Haligali
06-05-2014, 01:24 PM
I dont think rendtail is bug, its design of map like in arcanum grounds when you stand on green crystal. This map already long, takes average 15+ minute.

Madnex
06-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Jug bug
There's nothing wrong with jugg, we just saw the 10% healing debuff in place.

I dont think rendtail is bug, its design of map like in arcanum grounds when you stand on green crystal. This map already long, takes average 15+ minute.
It's definitely a bug - there's no elite version of a boss that has such a huge behavioural difference. Normal Rendtail drops rocks on you no matter where you are in the boss area and I'm pretty sure that's how he elite version was supposed to play out.

Btw, I'd love to see some dev/mod response to all this - at least that they recognize most of the issues.

Alottabit
06-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the help! I'll check out what I can - I know that at least we will be looking into changing how buff/debuff stacking works.

Ravager
06-05-2014, 09:17 PM
Jug bug not healing to the 50% mark like it previously did and only healing to 35%. Ink also said it does not even work/heal in elite.

Madnex
06-06-2014, 01:37 AM
Jug bug not healing to the 50% mark like it previously did and only healing to 35%. Ink also said it does not even work/heal in elite.
Digging up a lot of topics on how Juggernaut works, it doesn't look like it ever used to heal up to a set amount of HP. If the 10% healing debuff has been always placed on warriors as Sam informed us in a previous thread about it then I believe this is just another confused mistaken claim - unintentional of course - like how you were thinking that the transition from 500 to 450 HP boost from Vengeance and Juggernaut was due to recent changes.

It'd be nice if we could get a dev or mod to confirm this anyway though.

chitgoks
06-06-2014, 02:37 AM
that's a lot of bugs!

Ravager
06-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Digging up a lot of topics on how Juggernaut works, it doesn't look like it ever used to heal up to a set amount of HP. If the 10% healing debuff has been always placed on warriors as Sam informed us in a previous thread about it then I believe this is just another confused mistaken claim - unintentional of course - like how you were thinking that the transition from 500 to 450 HP boost from Vengeance and Juggernaut was due to recent changes.

It'd be nice if we could get a dev or mod to confirm this anyway though.

I would like a dev to confirm as well. Still haven't gotten a dev response in my thread I created about it. I stare closely at it in clashes and 1v1s when juggernaut is on and its been going to 50% (well used to). Many warriors ingame messaged me about this inquiring to me even before I posted. Right around the 2xp weekend. Nothing else new was introduced at the time.

Bigboyblue
06-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Mad man is more like it. Geez you've done some work here.

All I can say is don't take away Orion's panic ability. It doesn't work that often, doesn't make him OP and makes him a semi worthwhile pet for us cheapos.

Uikuha
06-06-2014, 01:28 PM
iOS stable bug..

You are bug seeker!

Sorry my English

Cray
06-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Using a fire-oriented pistol, club or bow combined with certain pet AoE passives results in mobs or bosses immobilized and frozen at zero HP.

Please be more clear here, so mods (and me maybe) can reproduce it ;D

Dill1sHere
06-06-2014, 11:21 PM
A glitch to add would be the major boost in Woodland slayer gun... It does 900ish dmg on uncharged attack... A perfect Ex. of Assault does 400ish dmg (with my tests).
The Assault gun has better stats while the Woodland gun still does way more dmg.

Madnex
06-07-2014, 03:34 AM
A glitch to add would be the major boost in Woodland slayer gun... It does 900ish dmg on uncharged attack... A perfect Ex. of Assault does 400ish dmg (with my tests).
The Assault gun has better stats while the Woodland gun still does way more dmg.

Dill with it? xD

I'll add it to the list after verification. Sounds like an issue with certain pistols shooting charged normal attacks with simple taps that occurred with some of the L26 pistols too.

Bigboyblue
06-11-2014, 07:40 AM
I have my exp turned off on my twink and the pets are gaining exp. All except for my highest level pet prior to the client update. He is no longer my highest level pet but still won't gain exp. The pet that has surpassed him can still gain exp. Not sure if this is IOS only or across the board.

Haligali
06-12-2014, 04:54 AM

Its the very old 'bug' or intentional behavior(?) with the store guns, check the thread in my signature.

Instanthumor
06-14-2014, 12:38 AM
New bug I recently found:

When you respec your skills while a skill is under cooldown, you can no longer map a skill in that skill slot. Test it out. You can respec over and over again, but you still won't be able to spec a skill. Only way is to restart application. I wasted a buttocks load of Platinum.

Madnex
06-14-2014, 04:49 AM
New bug I recently found:

When you respec your skills while a skill is under cooldown, you can no longer map a skill in that skill slot. Test it out. You can respec over and over again, but you still won't be able to spec a skill. Only way is to restart application. I wasted a buttocks load of Platinum.
Yes, there are a few issues with that. Like sometimes when you try to swap a skill that hasn't been activated while another one of the four has, it still won't let you and/or result in removing the skill only.

I'll add both, thanks pve-newb.

Instanthumor
06-15-2014, 08:13 PM
Another one.

You know the 5 Plat revive, where it gives 15 seconds of invulnerability to your nearby party members? During that 15 seconds, if you activate one of your own skills (i.e. invulnerability from Horn of Renewal or Arcane Shield), after the invulnerability is done from your skills, the 15 seconds of invulnerability wears off. So you can activate your shield 1 second after you use the 5 Plat revive, and the 15 seconds of invulnerability turns into 3 seconds. Hope you understood pvp-newb.

Madnex
06-15-2014, 09:16 PM
Another one.

You know the 5 Plat revive, where it gives 15 seconds of invulnerability to your nearby party members? During that 15 seconds, if you activate one of your own skills (i.e. invulnerability from Horn of Renewal or Arcane Shield), after the invulnerability is done from your skills, the 15 seconds of invulnerability wears off. So you can activate your shield 1 second after you use the 5 Plat revive, and the 15 seconds of invulnerability turns into 3 seconds. Hope you understood pvp-newb.
What kind of noob wastes his invulnerability while under an invulnerability buff already? I added it anyway though, lol.

Milan Lame Man
06-15-2014, 09:39 PM
I could not find the original thread, so posting here...

Bosses in maps that have a chance at a rare boss spawn (Bael II or Krunch II) have a glitched double red warning ring around their feet - it gives away if the second rare boss is going to spawn from the beginning of the fight.

Imagine my excitement when I saw the double ring...
and the disappointment when there was no Krunch.
So, these 2 things (double ring and Krunch II) might not be related, or something is wrong with Krunch spawning.

Madnex
06-15-2014, 11:29 PM
Hmm that's quite odd then because in both cases when we hunted for Krunch and Bael II, the double ring was there.. Thanks for the comment, I'll try to re-verify and remove that paricular bug if it's not the case. :)

Milan Lame Man
06-18-2014, 06:59 PM
Ok so I got 2 more double rings yesterday at Frostir, no Krunch.
Today I got another. This time I was careful to kill Frostir using damage, not DOT, and voila, Krunch appeared.
No idea if it's related or anything, this is too rare to perform any real testing. Perhaps devs should look into it though.
Or just leave the double ring not fixed, so we can do more testing.

Madnex
06-19-2014, 02:38 AM
Ok so I got 2 more double rings yesterday at Frostir, no Krunch.
Today I got another. This time I was careful to kill Frostir using damage, not DOT, and voila, Krunch appeared.
No idea if it's related or anything, this is too rare to perform any real testing. Perhaps devs should look into it though.
Or just leave the double ring not fixed, so we can do more testing.
A few friends asked me to help their alts with getting Krunch, I'll be krunching into it huehue. :)

FluidShot
06-21-2014, 02:45 PM
Text bug:

When you're guildless, the word 'your' in the text "Buy a guild charter to start your guild!" overlaps the X button in the top corner.

Madnex
06-23-2014, 03:25 AM
Text bug:

When you're guildless, the word 'your' in the text "Buy a guild charter to start your guild!" overlaps the X button in the top corner.
I assume this is on mobile device? Looks fine on chrome. :)

Kross
06-26-2014, 07:34 PM
Aha! Mad! I'm still hunting Krunch 2! Please let me know if you happen to run into that troll! :thumbup:

Cero
07-10-2014, 12:23 AM
There is a glitch/bug i know in pvp. I've discovered the bug after they release 1.1 client. It is already more than 2weeks when I informed sam about this bug. I hope they will fix this soon. This bug/glitch will mostly benefit sts and in the same time will ruin pvp. I dont want to inform the public for it will cause another drama like how pet spam or skill swap did.

I called it bug/glitch for this one isnt supposed or wasnt introduce to be used in pvp.

Madnex
07-10-2014, 02:43 AM
There is a glitch/bug i know in pvp. I've discovered the bug after they release 1.1 client. It is already more than 2weeks when I informed sam about this bug. I hope they will fix this soon. This bug/glitch will mostly benefit sts and in the same time will ruin pvp. I dont want to inform the public for it will cause another drama like how pet spam or skill swap did.

I called it bug/glitch for this one isnt supposed or wasnt introduce to be used in pvp.
Lol funny how I figured it from what you said. I agree, can't add that on the list though.

Cero
07-10-2014, 08:14 AM

Lol funny how I figured it from what you said. I agree, can't add that on the list though.

Smart guy:)
Yea, i hope sts will do something..... but its already more than2 weeks since it was there *rage*

MoloToha
07-10-2014, 08:21 AM
Like this thread, it should be sticked, I think.

Also, please, add to your list a bug which is represented in an inability of pets to pick up eggs and chests. I have it in my list of improvements, but it is more like a bug than an improvement, so I'll remove it from my list as soon as you add this issue to your's one.

Cero
07-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Like this thread, it should be sticked, I think.

Also, please, add to your list a bug which is represented in an inability of pets to pick up eggs and chests. I have it in my list of improvements, but it is more like a bug than an improvement, so I'll remove it from my list as soon as you add this issue to your's one.

Looting eggs and chest(lock or boss chest drops) were always in manual the same as picking up gold or potions. So those things should be on suggestions for improvement/change:)

MoloToha
07-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Looting eggs and chest(lock or boss chest drops) were always in manual the same as picking up gold or potions. So those things should be on suggestions for improvement/change:)

So, making pets unable to pick up this stuff isn't a kind of bug? Ok, then I agree with considering it as an improvement.

Euldor
07-11-2014, 03:59 AM
Boy genius.

Cero
07-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Can you add an indication to identify the newly added bugs. Example

(new) the bla bla bla.

It's just that im having hard time finding the newly added bug in the list when i use my phone. you dont write new ones to be at the end of your list so having an indication.
Ty

Madnex
07-13-2014, 02:01 PM
Done. Check now, it should be much easier to spot the new ones. ;)

Helicopter
07-14-2014, 08:01 AM
@Number66 : SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I have that weapon and was showing off in guild chat saying "I have a very rare Un-Capitalized Weapon." "Selling it for 10m" Should've been my next line. -.- Now Liquidated.

extrapayah
07-15-2014, 08:11 AM
super great job... if you don't mind i'd like to add some information:

1. rogue medic upgrade that gave you 'that' is upgrade no 1 and 4 (must have both), (i really wish it to be keep as it is right now though)
2. keyboard button problem is actually hardware problem, many keyboards are designed to limit multipress for certain sets of button (try it on your notepad)
3. mage's ice first upgrade afaik is really working, normal charged ice can slow multiple enemies, and freeze main target,
with DoT upgrade, charged ice freeze main target, splash slow, and splash dot
with first upgrade, charged ice freeze main target, splash slow, and chance to splash freeze

P.S. proc is actually programmed random occurrence (just google-ed before)

Madnex
07-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Pertaining the frost bolt splash freeze, it looks like it works similarly with noxious bolt's splash poison. This means that charging the skills will apply those effects by default but only in a very short range around the initial target hit. I compared to Nox since even without the 6m upgrade, you can still hit up to three surrounding mobs at 0.25m when you charge it (without upgrade). The difference here is that frost splash always freezes up to five both pre and post upgrades.

Seoratrek
07-15-2014, 06:54 PM
Stuck. Please add/removed issues when appropriate!

Visiting
07-15-2014, 08:59 PM
Madnoob finally got stickied :D

Serancha
07-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Congrats on sticky <3

GoodSyntax
07-18-2014, 11:49 AM
Another glitch/bug to add:

Whenever you attempt to tap on a player to inspect (on Chrome at least), often you are unable to do so until you minimize the chat window.

I suspect that there is an inactive layer surrounding the chat window that is larger than the visible chat area which is preventing player inspection.

Madnex
07-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Another glitch/bug to add:

Whenever you attempt to tap on a player to inspect (on Chrome at least), often you are unable to do so until you minimize the chat window.

I suspect that there is an inactive layer surrounding the chat window that is larger than the visible chat area which is preventing player inspection.
Yes, Sery mentioned it a month ago or so (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158380-New-bug-can-t-inspect-toons-in-certain-proximities) and I believe they said it will be looking into it, that's why it's not listed. There is no dev response on the exact thread linked but around that time a lot of similar threads popped up in General and that's where devs (I think it was Sam) responded. :)

Serancha
07-18-2014, 01:12 PM
Did you add the damage not showing on mythic bow proc? The list is long and hard to tell what's there and not.

Madnex
07-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Yes, it's added on the one that reports the same about Glob and Mardrom underlings. Issue #31. :)

Eiio
07-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Hello, i got this and dont know what to do.

56. Tapping the back button or ESC key while something is loading in-game makes access to any menu a never-ending loading screen - eg. inspecting another player, trying to access inventory/skills/etc.

Has been a few hours and still broken.
Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Madnex
07-19-2014, 04:10 AM
Hello, i got this and dont know what to do.

56. Tapping the back button or ESC key while something is loading in-game makes access to any menu a never-ending loading screen - eg. inspecting another player, trying to access inventory/skills/etc.

Has been a few hours and still broken.
Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
Refresh the page and it will go away. Guaranteed fix. :)

Eiio
07-19-2014, 07:39 AM
Refresh the page and it will go away. Guaranteed fix. :)

This solution works for chrome, sorry i didnt mention its for android. Thanks anyway, it fix itself at morning.
Gratz for this usefull post, great work as allways.

Madnex
07-19-2014, 08:07 AM
This solution works for chrome, sorry i didnt mention its for android. Thanks anyway, it fix itself at morning.
Gratz for this usefull post, great work as allways.
Oh, refreshing the page equals restarting the app when on phone.

If it happens again, you can either force stop it by holding down menu button (to show your opened apps) and then close it or go to Settings > Apps > Arcane Legends > Force close. :)

Eiio
07-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Tnx, you are THE MAN

Kross
07-20-2014, 06:31 AM
hi5 mad! subscribing :thumbup:

SacredKnight
07-23-2014, 07:27 PM
I noticed that the Elondrian Rangers banner has a leaf particle affect when worn by warriors but not when worn by any other class.

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Another bug: If you stash your Upgraded Mythic Armor set and unstash it using any toon ( the full set ) that toon earns the achievement "Restore Armor" and gains the title: The Hero Of Legend
This will work on any toon and any class... yet another bug :3

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 10:12 PM
Another bug: If you stash your Upgraded Mythic Armor set and unstash it using any toon ( the full set ) that toon earns the achievement "Restore Armor" and gains the title: The Hero Of Legend
This will work on any toon and any class... yet another bug :3
It's a glitch, nab.

SacredKnight
07-25-2014, 12:38 AM
It's a glitch, nab.

I don't quite understand what you mean by nab.

Madnex
07-25-2014, 04:18 AM
Added a few more, along with the mythic armor quest one. :)

Naoavi
07-27-2014, 04:45 AM
5. Rogue's Aimed Shot critical damage calculation is incorrectly prioritizing 15% armor debuff on contact before calculating the damage figure and multiplying it with 250% if critical - this leads to the insane damage output from the very first hit.

Surely this is working as intended. It smashes the armor and therefore hits harder. It wouldn't be fair for it to smash armor and score as though it hadn't, this is clearly what the designers had in mind.

Xeusx
07-27-2014, 05:27 AM
I don't quite understand what you mean by nab.
I dun't knuw huw tu speuk Englush nub.

SacredKnight
07-27-2014, 05:28 AM
I dun't knuw huw tu speuk Englush nub.

Lo sentimos, pero no estoy seguro de lo que quiere decir..

Madnex
07-27-2014, 10:17 AM
Surely this is working as intended. It smashes the armor and therefore hits harder. It wouldn't be fair for it to smash armor and score as though it hadn't, this is clearly what the designers had in mind.
Fair enough, I edited it to the second point of interest on that OP skill.

Dolaniser3
07-27-2014, 03:12 PM
My charged attacks with legendary weapons dont do near as much damage as charged attacks with epic weapons and the legendary weapon has better dps. I'm playing as a Rogue on Android and i'm currently level 19. Any help?

Madnex
07-27-2014, 04:28 PM
My charged attacks with legendary weapons dont do near as much damage as charged attacks with epic weapons and the legendary weapon has better dps. I'm playing as a Rogue on Android and i'm currently level 19. Any help?
Could you provide the names of the weapons? Normally, higher DPS should mean higher charged normal attack damage. Make sure the charged attacks are from normal hits and not skills/abilities -- because Damage is what affects how much they hit for those.

farizace99
07-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Also pls dont forget about dovabear if you havent fix it.Dovabear's AA doesnt terrify much and it is not effective enough like orion or slag

Dolaniser3
07-28-2014, 12:28 AM
Could you provide the names of the weapons? Normally, higher DPS should mean higher charged normal attack damage. Make sure the charged attacks are from normal hits and not skills/abilities -- because Damage is what affects how much they hit for those.
(Legendary)Contagion of Brutality - 56+ DPS
(Epic) Mortal Knives of Potency - 51+ DPS
And yes im pressing the big red button in the corner with two blades that make an X*

Madnex
07-28-2014, 07:05 AM
(Legendary)Contagion of Brutality - 56+ DPS
(Epic) Mortal Knives of Potency - 51+ DPS
And yes im pressing the big red button in the corner with two blades that make an X*
I figured out where the issue is. Contagion of Brutality does the same damage both in normal attacks and charged ones! Since it's probably not going to be fixed any time soon, I suggest you avoid using charged attacks with it. :)

I'll add it on the list.

Cero
07-28-2014, 08:35 AM
The hero of legends did that when i was a twink with my tank.

Madnex
07-28-2014, 03:13 PM
Also pls dont forget about dovabear if you havent fix it.Dovabear's AA doesnt terrify much and it is not effective enough like orion or slag
This is not a glitch, Dovabear's terrify is supposed to have a heavily reduced stun rate since it was available practically for free whilst Slag costed 250 platinum. Orion is a good choice but bear in mind that the Slag-copy-paste panic was not meant to be part of his Arcane Ability and might be fixed some day.

Bigboyblue
08-05-2014, 09:45 AM
I don't want to read everything so sorry if this is a known issue. When you use sp it makes all of your skill cooldown again. Let's say nox and sp are both ready to be used, hit sp and now nox isn't useable.

Madnex
08-05-2014, 10:39 AM
It's not a glitch lol, certain skills like Shadow Piercer and Windmill have global cooldown reset. :)

Bigboyblue
08-05-2014, 02:01 PM
It's not a glitch lol, certain skills like Shadow Piercer and Windmill have global cooldown reset. :)

Why is this? If I read the skill description this isn't mentioned. Am I missing something? Please enlighten this blueboy

inkredible
08-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Hey mad, is there a way that u could re-order, or organize your list using sub titles

Example

Elite MAP bugs: (with another sub title of which ever map e.g elite shuyal forest.. "
Elite/normal boss bugs:
Warrior skills bugs:
Warrior weapon bugs:
Rogue skill bugs:
ROgue weapon bugs:
Sorcerer skill bugs
sorcerer weapon bugs:
Arcane pet bugs:
and so on.. it just would be easier to look at and read

and also i am not sure if this was addressed before

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?168549-Is-it-Bug-or-no-Juggernaut-movement-impairment-vs-Gun-Proc&p=1767448#post1767448

Madnex
08-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Why is this? If I read the skill description this isn't mentioned. Am I missing something? Please enlighten this blueboy
There has been no official statement but I believe that those specific skill animations are rather long and their damage was specified considering you wouldn't be able to spam-combo them with the rest of the skills. eg. You wouldn't normally be able to set up a trap while mid air to an enemy or while you're spinning around.

I hope that helps. :)

Madnex
08-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Hey mad, is there a way that u could re-order, or organize your list using sub titles

Example

Elite MAP bugs: (with another sub title of which ever map e.g elite shuyal forest.. "
Elite/normal boss bugs:
Warrior skills bugs:
Warrior weapon bugs:
Rogue skill bugs:
ROgue weapon bugs:
Sorcerer skill bugs
sorcerer weapon bugs:
Arcane pet bugs:
and so on.. it just would be easier to look at and read

and also i am not sure if this was addressed before

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?168549-Is-it-Bug-or-no-Juggernaut-movement-impairment-vs-Gun-Proc&p=1767448#post1767448
Good suggestion, I'll try it out next time I'm on a computer. :)

Also, you're looking for #10 on the list. ;)

Bigboyblue
08-07-2014, 07:11 AM
There has been no official statement but I believe that those specific skill animations are rather long and their damage was specified considering you wouldn't be able to spam-combo them with the rest of the skills. eg. You wouldn't normally be able to set up a trap while mid air to an enemy or while you're spinning around.

I hope that helps. :)

That was my original thought. It's just funny that the cooldown lasts longer than the animation. Also weird that I can drop my clock and while it's falling from the sky I'm charging my next skill lol.

BaneD
08-08-2014, 02:47 AM
Passive skill "damage" for rogue + Dovabear pet = no bonus to dmg/dps
When you increase stats in passive skill: damage it works. But when you summon dovabear pet and check dmg/dps it stays the same as if you don't have that passive skill. Try it for your self. And Fix plz. Ty

Madnex
08-08-2014, 03:15 AM
Passive skill "damage" for rogue + Dovabear pet = no bonus to dmg/dps
When you increase stats in passive skill: damage it works. But when you summon dovabear pet and check dmg/dps it stays the same as if you don't have that passive skill. Try it for your self. And Fix plz. Ty

Like devs have commented, only highest percent buff works when there are multiple. So dovabear's 12% > passive damage 5%. This is how it was meant to be to avoid getting insane damage buffs and ruining everything (60% damage buffs in PvE, 23% damage buffs in PvP).

BaneD
08-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Like devs have commented, only highest percent buff works when there are multiple. So dovabear's 12% > passive damage 5%. This is how it was meant to be to avoid getting insane damage buffs and ruining everything (60% damage buffs in PvE, 23% damage buffs in PvP).

Thx alot for the explanation. I didn't know that

Madnex
08-08-2014, 12:04 PM
List revamped to save space! Click on the spoiler buttons to reveal content for each list, respectively. :)

Cero
08-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Edit.

Nvm.
Devs are working on it.
Thanks for keeping quiet.

Madnex
08-13-2014, 06:40 PM
Updated and added more categories as suggested. :)

FluidShot
08-13-2014, 10:58 PM
The chrome 3rd skill locking at charged also occurs on Mac. Just thought I'd pitch in.

Hue
08-22-2014, 03:23 PM
The fact that in this game ignores the combat triangle altogether is a big faliure. The end game rogues with maxed gear rule the roost in pvp. There is no argument. Their damage is way overboard the fact that in a 5v5 clash through jugg, 2055 armor 6.7k hp a warrior dies in a matter of seconds is just beyond it.

Come 1v1 any class rogue wins again.

Ontop of all this elixirs are now usuable in pvp? Why dont you just make an elixir with +99 everything let it last for 7 days and let it cost 500 plat, oh and let it be usable in pvp.

Free to play, pay to win is this game. New comers dont stand a chance, unless they are ready to fork out $2,000+ for a 'chance' at arcane gear, I can't see how this is a welcome to any new comer.

Edit: The deepest pockets win here. Move along if your not prepared to dig deep.

Deafninja
08-23-2014, 02:31 AM
please fix this dc bug this has been happening to me since the shark week update, please try to fix in upcoming update... thank you

Arcane Maniac
08-24-2014, 05:02 PM
Fix disconnecting bug..
It keeps dc-ing me even I got perfect net!

Instanthumor
08-24-2014, 05:08 PM
If you click on the Elixir button (the button on the bottom next to the potions), and enter a pvp room, there will be no joystick. You can't move. GG

Zynzyn
08-31-2014, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the help! I'll check out what I can - I know that at least we will be looking into changing how buff/debuff stacking works.

Almost 3 months have passed since this was stated. Any news of when this will be fixed? Been waiting to decide what pets to buy, since we are still not certain when the pet dmg buff will work in ctf.

Luzzac
09-01-2014, 12:43 PM
That +% dmg buff in ctf still bugged...annoying..

Madnex
09-02-2014, 07:57 AM
The damage% bug requires rewriting a large part of the buffs mechanics code so it will probably be delayed for a long while. Hopefully we can expect something along with the new client next summer, the one which will contain the skill system refinements. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

aquascaper
09-07-2014, 11:04 AM
The Winter Wonderland set for Warrior is spelled WinterWonderland. The mage and rogue versions are Winter Wonderland. The Warrior is missing a space.

obee
09-07-2014, 07:10 PM
the winter wonderland set for warrior is spelled winterwonderland. The mag and rogue versions are winter wonderland. The warrior is missing a space.

oh kill em

Xpolosion
09-13-2014, 12:04 PM
Mad stop giving them this info unless they pay you to be a tester lol for real your great tester

Zeus
09-14-2014, 05:45 PM
Mad stop giving them this info unless they pay you to be a tester lol for real your great tester

Lol, you were right! Always thinking about that $$$!

Xpolosion
09-14-2014, 08:34 PM
Lol js thats what testers are for and what better place to find one then someone who actually plays the game

Bigboyblue
09-15-2014, 06:47 AM

That's my sentiment exactly. Mad needs to go get a job as a tester. Maybe STS would consider hiring you. If not you have a great skill for it and I'm sure you can find a job testing someone's game.

Madnex
09-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Thanks guys! I'd be content with just the issues being looked into and fixed though. :)

Xpolosion
09-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Ya blue was on que there keep up the work

Arcane Maniac
09-17-2014, 09:09 AM
theres a bug in tunnels of valheim and camp boulder,ulfang and ubermans dont drop loot anymore,I dont know if they r supposed not to,just telling what I noticed,and theres one more thing...freezing pools in nordr and some bites from ulfang freeze u funny,check it out if its bug too,thanks!

Madnex
09-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Yeah I'm aware, thanks for taking the time to post them though. :)

Cray
09-18-2014, 03:08 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/18/97b1b509e8420c141deda8086d11f164.jpg

Umm I got this after new client, idk what it is lol

Madnex
09-18-2014, 07:47 AM
Authentication failure, probably some issue with your connection? Is this always showing up for you when you log in? Try the usual; re-instal or try different internet connection or 3G/4G to see where the issue is located.

Ebezaanec
09-18-2014, 07:58 AM

Just took this pic today. Hehe

Madnex
09-18-2014, 08:11 AM
Hehe nice catch, added.

Serancha
09-18-2014, 09:59 AM
Some of this stuff has been corrected. You might want to clean the list Aspnab.

First one is free: Frostir's spelling is now correct on his AP's

Zeus
09-18-2014, 10:16 AM
- Shady and Surge's damage pools banish when they should not be banishing mobs.
- new lvl 40 passive attack "Perfect Harmony": Chance to reduce armor 10%, Crit 10%, speed 15%, and always adds bleed effect 100% (Shady and Surge)
The bolded part of the L40 passive attack is not working. It does not always add bleed effect 100%. Rather, the chances for bleed to occur are the same as before the passive attack upgrade.
- Pools still do not grant kills or deaths.

Madnex
09-18-2014, 10:20 AM
Sadly, I think there is no error on the SnS's banishing pools.. It allows for ridiculously fast runs though, as you can see from the current LB which is dominated by two SnS users.

I'll recheck for spell errors.

Zeus
09-18-2014, 10:25 AM
Sadly, I think there is no error on the SnS's banishing pools.. It allows for ridiculously fast runs though, as you can see from the current LB which is dominated by two SnS users.

I'll recheck for spell errors.

You're kidding me, right? No error on SnS banishment? Timed Runs won't even be a challenge anymore...smh.

Axesam
09-18-2014, 11:36 AM
How bout solid gold vanity bug? No more coin drop on the floor from that 10M vanity.

Madnex
09-18-2014, 11:42 AM
How bout solid gold vanity bug? No more coin drop on the floor from that 10M vanity.
Need to confirm in game if it's the same for all classes and will add. I thought it was fixed!

Zeus
09-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Need to confirm in game if it's the same for all classes and will add. I thought it was fixed!

It's the same for all classes, I checked.

Serancha
09-18-2014, 01:28 PM
You're kidding me, right? No error on SnS banishment? Timed Runs won't even be a challenge anymore...smh.

More like timed runs will become even more exclusive, only welcoming S&S owners. I spent most of the year to earn half a ring, and 4 days later I'm off the speed run lists again because I am not a plat farmer or rich in real life.

I can guarantee that there's a whole lot of people in my situation. Limiting leaderboards to ring players is obscene enough, limiting it to 35 players who have a non-obtainable pet is just outrageous.

Hue
09-19-2014, 10:00 AM
More like timed runs will become even more exclusive, only welcoming S&S owners. I spent most of the year to earn half a ring, and 4 days later I'm off the speed run lists again because I am not a plat farmer or rich in real life.

I can guarantee that there's a whole lot of people in my situation. Limiting leaderboards to ring players is obscene enough, limiting it to 35 players who have a non-obtainable pet is just outrageous.

Well said!

Axesam
09-21-2014, 11:22 PM
Check this bug :

1. When crafting almost complete, its complete already when countdown timer reach 10 second. U can press complete button, no need to wait till 0 second
2. After lag spike, i cant move. But still can chat and use skill. Usually this issues back to normal after someone kill me.

Madnex
09-22-2014, 01:49 PM
I'll check for number one but number two is known lag issue. If you avoid using skyward smash while you're lagging it won't happen. To fix it you can remap (if in elites) or (if in PvP) re-enter the room by going to town and back or getting killed.

BlazeCharge
09-25-2014, 11:47 AM
Hi,now this has happened to me 3 times, whenever i go to hall of valheim always... there is always an invisible spider waiting for me like everytime i go and i'm about to kill the uberman or somerhing an invisible spider kills me -.- please fix....

BottleNexz
09-25-2014, 05:09 PM
Fantastic comprehensive list, dude...put the devs to shame!

Madnex
09-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Hi,now this has happened to me 3 times, whenever i go to hall of valheim always... there is always an invisible spider waiting for me like everytime i go and i'm about to kill the uberman or somerhing an invisible spider kills me -.- please fix....
I think I know what you're talking about.

The truth is, enemies like spiders that make an entry falling from the roof actually have their hitbox already spawned from before and yes, it's invisible and also target-able for one frame period after you walk close to them (and the animation of the spider dropping from above is started). I imagine that even a bit of lag can delay the roof-drop animation so it can appear as if you're being hit by something invisible.

You can kill "invisible" spiders. The best place to see that is exactly where you described (it's Tunnels of Valheim BTW) in the boss room at the end of the map. If you stand in the middle and spam arrows (as rogue) or fireball/ice (as sorcerer) you will notice that you're hitting invisible enemies.

The nature of the specific enemies (spawning invisible) as well as the fact that they spawn indefinitely are what's causing you this problem but I don't think it requires a fix. :)

debitmandiri
10-31-2014, 03:29 AM
Does razor shield bugs only occur on pvp or both pvp and pve ?

(Spining freedom with dur upgrade)

killarrow
10-31-2014, 04:09 AM
New bug and a few threads already on reinstall patches on every entry. This is only since last two days.

SacredKnight
11-01-2014, 01:28 AM
New bug: If you enter any zone whether it be town or dungeon, the equip an item with Paracelsus soul stone some if not all players in the zone will not see it (The Soul Stone particle affect).

Serancha
11-01-2014, 10:03 AM
Love the flashy "New" signs there Aspy.

Madnex
11-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Does razor shield bugs only occur on pvp or both pvp and pve ?

(Spining freedom with dur upgrade)

Both PvE and PvP, unfortunately.

merchtime
11-01-2014, 05:52 PM
I can't post screenshots atm, but lightning is showing same skill dmg compared to clock,ice.
Even with the 15% more dmg upgrade.

sciucafez
11-04-2014, 03:31 AM

No head. Bug. After halloween event

Madnex
11-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Thanks, added. Can someone confirm the AoE upgrades for Lifegiver/Gale have reverted to being glitched?

Haligali
11-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Thanks, added. Can someone confirm the AoE upgrades for Lifegiver/Gale have reverted to being glitched?

gale is fine, lifegiver not.

pvping
11-06-2014, 05:22 PM
Madnex bro its me a long lost friend of yours, could we speak of something about private matters?

Madnex
11-07-2014, 07:00 AM
Madnex bro its me a long lost friend of yours, could we speak of something about private matters?
You need a few more posts (10 I believe) and then you can send me a PM about it. ;)

Woundedwarrior
11-18-2014, 11:58 AM
not sure if this has been caught but someones missing a head. i thought i remember reading that they fixed it but guess not

tristan339
11-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Drop bug aegir island: someone forgot to change drops here. I just dug up a necropolis bone

Madnex
11-18-2014, 04:08 PM
Yep, added. Thanks.

Goodhabbit
11-22-2014, 08:40 AM
In planar arena, the gates.....,Sometimes, when the whole party use respawn(respawn at the start), the gate keeps on opening and closing, really annoying, you need to have the invulnerability of mage's shield or war's heal. I think this is a bug

Madnex
11-22-2014, 09:06 AM
In planar arena, the gates.....,Sometimes, when the whole party use respawn(respawn at the start), the gate keeps on opening and closing, really annoying, you need to have the invulnerability of mage's shield or war's heal. I think this is a bug

The entrance killing blades in Arena are being set off by chain-aggro of the boss from things like Ferrix's death pools (pools "see" you when you try to enter, they're aggro'd and if they're touching the middle circle, the boss is aggro'd too which results in activating the death blade fence).
It's number 16 on the latest bugs list. Just wait until the three death pools disintegrate before you enter. :)

Inan'hesh
11-22-2014, 05:46 PM
I don't know If you already know this madnex but the passive ablity of Blinky to slow (or bleed if I'm not mistaken) doesn't seem to wear off in TDM.
I tested it with a guildie, I had his blinky attack me utill it slows my character. Then he dismissed his pet, but the slow didn't wear off, not even after 30 mins. It only wear off after the charcter died. I know that devs reads your thread whenever you update it, please check to confirm this. Thanks :)

nanas_nakal
11-23-2014, 08:21 PM
Managed to fight taurus in plananr tomb 3 than realized that aimed, nox and even auto atack often missed him andbit happens a lot, though i stayed in range quite close to him but still, it missed target it's like he was never there... ??? Please fix

Sent from my N986 using Tapatalk

Madnex
11-23-2014, 09:56 PM
I don't know If you already know this madnex but the passive ablity of Blinky to slow (or bleed if I'm not mistaken) doesn't seem to wear off in TDM.
I tested it with a guildie, I had his blinky attack me utill it slows my character. Then he dismissed his pet, but the slow didn't wear off, not even after 30 mins. It only wear off after the charcter died. I know that devs reads your thread whenever you update it, please check to confirm this. Thanks :)
I think they fixed that but only for PvE.

Managed to fight taurus in plananr tomb 3 than realized that aimed, nox and even auto atack often missed him andbit happens a lot, though i stayed in range quite close to him but still, it missed target it's like he was never there... ??? Please fix

I think the fact that he's much bigger than previous bosses that you get the idea you *should* be able to hit him from a certain distance but you actually can't. I've experienced that too.

ZoAngelo
11-24-2014, 05:51 AM
my blinky cant even damage he mobs in the 10 story tokens quest while its lvl 17 if i press hhis special still no damage

Madnex
11-24-2014, 09:36 AM
my blinky cant even damage he mobs in the 10 story tokens quest while its lvl 17 if i press hhis special still no damage
The mobs in daily story quests are scaled up to your level which means L41. If there's a difference of 20 levels, your pet will not do damage.

Madnex
11-27-2014, 11:25 PM
Just verified every single bug listed, edited and updated. If you've noticed something that feels or seems off in the game, do post about it below so it can be looked into and reported if needed.

Thanks.

Serancha
12-01-2014, 01:38 AM
You left out the bug affecting all dagger weapons (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?187791-Dagger-Bug-can-t-attack-at-certain-proximity).

*takes credit for bugs 4, 6, 15 and 20*

Jirikjurasek
12-01-2014, 03:46 AM
You left out the bug affecting all dagger weapons (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?187791-Dagger-Bug-can-t-attack-at-certain-proximity).

This is for all melee weapons so for all warriors weapons

#6. vines sometimes stop spawn during boss fight

xutreuqux
12-04-2014, 11:41 PM
When u r in guild hall and standing on the darker tile in front of door to kraag, zoom in til max and the some part of gh will be black
Playin on android

Heiress
12-05-2014, 11:50 AM
not sure if bug or server problem -
tower of mardrom. high chance of app crash when switching floors. 1-2 members. can be any floor

Madnex
12-20-2014, 01:37 AM
#6. vines sometimes stop spawn during boss fight
In any and all boss fights the mob spawns are a result of a boss's move so stunning/panicking/terrifying it a lot can stop those moves before they're completed (which results in the mobs not spawning).

When u r in guild hall and standing on the darker tile in front of door to kraag, zoom in til max and the some part of gh will be black
Playin on android
A lot of textures appear buggy when you zoom in or when you view them from a certain angle.

not sure if bug or server problem -
tower of mardrom. high chance of app crash when switching floors. 1-2 members. can be any floor
Could not reproduce on neither android nor chrome. Resetting the app should fix it.

kinzmet
12-21-2014, 04:27 AM
Madz, can you add this? I think its a bug.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?193944-is-this-bug-last-boss-event

notfaded1
12-22-2014, 02:34 PM

*takes credit for bugs 4, 6, 15 and 20*
This is the worst bug for rogues esp if you're dagger! All daggers used to bring u in to the mobs... now you stand there like you're stuck or something and you don't move. The old behavior was just the way daggs worked... they would attack and close on the closest mob automagically... now they don't any longer.

I suppose it's debatable if this was always a bug in the beginning but we got really used to daggers working that way and now, you're right omni, it's almost like a bow instead of daggers... you just stand there!

Also UPDATE: It appears Carapace thinks he's found the problem... whew! Now we have to just wait.

Zynzyn
12-23-2014, 11:35 AM
Greetings.
Glitches Devs Are Aware Of/Working On:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2gxids4.gifThe automatic distance adjustment when using normal attacks with melee weapons has been removed.
Debuffs take precedence over same type buffs and completely override them even if the buffs are of larger %.
Razor Shield's movement-impairing effects immunity upgrade gets nullified (after working once) if you unlock the extra three-second one!

Thanks.

Hi Devs, please fix these before bringing out any more new vanities, pets and gems again.

Xorrior
12-25-2014, 08:10 AM
Frosted Fiend does not give ursume token in Bards daily quest. I killed that little critter so many times in there and not once a token dropped.

Madnex
12-31-2014, 12:03 AM
Madz, can you add this? I think its a bug.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?193944-is-this-bug-last-boss-event
It's there, added something at the end to highlight it. :)

Frosted Fiend does not give ursume token in Bards daily quest. I killed that little critter so many times in there and not once a token dropped.
Noticed this as well; it might've been intended to prevent exploits but I'm adding it up for now.

radiking
01-08-2015, 12:45 PM
please fix this annoying bug :
regular trinidin maps : after killing the 2 mini bosses they some times reset even though we are near by to them so all your pots go waste.It happens to me when i go tooth hunting happens 1 in 20 runs .this also happens rarely in other maps too
event runs : if a member of pt enters the portal and if the 2nd member for example enters the event run through portal instead of joining the first he joins into isolated portal where in even if quits pt nobody will be able to join thus he will have to go solo.this is very bad if your a warrior and it takes for ever with bosses like shyllix with high hp and armor
Pet damage : my pet starts to do damage only after a certain amount of lvl in PvE. when i play daily at bards or in PvE too pets do damage only after say lvl 30 or 40
suggestions :
red alert : please add option disable friend requests. Its super annoying when u enter maps where there is cs and random people start adding u or spam u to accept friend request even though u add em and remove them from friends
please nerf breeze PvP is no longer fun and more a nightmare to go there.1 is manageable but with 2 its really hard.please keep its aa and passive for PvE it will be very useful for tombs considering it height of difficulty.
arcane stuff : i love my tank character but would like to see lvl 31 or 41 arcane weapons for all classes.
mythics : idk why u make legendary gear OP ie crystal gear instead u could have made it mythics as such its Ridiculous insane to farm for average mythic/legendary pet/ geared players.
my idea is optional but still here it goes :)) : mythics to be craftable like after restoring to lvl 36 another quest to lvl 41 and so on as the expansion rises so it will be interesting to farm and farm :)) let it be hard like getting the ingredients like planar tombs but its worth it
same goes with arcane maul..

more to come soon ...

Madnex
01-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Updated! Thanks for the bug fixes! ;) Let's get them done properly though!

bestgfever
01-09-2015, 01:05 AM
Fix the bugs! Lol bugs are gross lol

Jirikjurasek
01-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Melee attacks now allow you to attack regardless of distance from enemies

+ Melee weapons now allow you to attack regardless of your distance from enemies.

Still doesn´t work! Same as before, just stand and do nothing.

Tested as warr with Arcane Maul. Stand a little distance away from mob, taping normal attack and my warr does nothing. Imediately after mob was killed, my warr start attacking (distance was the same all the time)

Trueson
01-11-2015, 07:23 AM
+During an event when u want to go back to the camp (event camp) after u just finished an event map, sometimes u'r char is stocked in a death-screen (Screenshot bellow) this common bug happened on both events (Halloween and frozen event).
+During an event when u do an event run and u die when the boss is almost dead u receive only 10 points and no items&tokens (this happens only if someone kills the boss before u reach&hit him) although we should receive the right amount of points&tokens even if we die.

I'm just trying to make the next event better :D
-Originalthor/trueson

Linayel ^.^
01-14-2015, 06:51 AM
When bugs happens i just think its funny lol

ZicZander
01-14-2015, 07:58 PM
cool

Archerios
01-18-2015, 02:43 AM
Not sure if it is a bug but when you use gun on your mage and move around while shooting your gun,even at a very close distance with the target,most of your attack won't hit the target.
It happens alot in PvP zone.Mostly when being chase by a war or rogue and shooting your gun while running,its just doesn't hit them.

aneshsinghblu
01-22-2015, 03:31 AM
hi devs . I have notice that the pet ethyl is causing some of the mobs to freeze up and not die no matter how much damage it takes. .

Madnex
01-22-2015, 03:45 AM
hi devs . I have notice that the pet ethyl is causing some of the mobs to freeze up and not die no matter how much damage it takes. .
Yes, this is a confirmed glitch that happens very rarely when Ethyl is combined with specific weapons. Which weapon were you using, just in case?

aneshsinghblu
01-22-2015, 04:51 AM
no specific weapon. happens with my mage and rogue. also with random players that's using ethyl

Cray
01-22-2015, 06:20 AM
So its Ethyl :O ive been trying so many pets to freeze mobs lol, ill try again later with ethyl now i guess ^^

Leobot
01-22-2015, 05:13 PM
I don't know if this is a bug, but sometimes when I charge Shadow Veil, the skill fails and cooldown begins anyway. Happens very rarely but annoying when it does. Maybe it's just me/my device but thought others might have noticed it too.

Diggdugg
01-22-2015, 05:36 PM
The Kesha's scepter does less damage after its charged than normal attack

Madnex
01-22-2015, 06:02 PM
I don't know if this is a bug, but sometimes when I charge Shadow Veil, the skill fails and cooldown begins anyway. Happens very rarely but annoying when it does. Maybe it's just me/my device but thought others might have noticed it too.
This is not just with Shadow Veil. Sometimes Arcane Shield or Time Shift also don't appear when charged and released or they appear but uncharged. It's mostly related to message latency. If you don't spam skills right after you release the charged version of the skills mentioned it's less likely to happen too.

The Kesha's scepter does less damage after its charged than normal attack
That's by design. As devs have stated, this was done because the charged Shadowflare has a couple of debuff chances instead(crit/slowdown debuff).

aabzie
01-24-2015, 01:59 PM
I found a stunned window :( idk is it a bug or no117120

aabzie
01-24-2015, 02:01 PM
See in one window left corner different view from the right.. And also someone use ethyl i guess, and i got stuck, need to forced closed the arcane legend..

Madnex
01-24-2015, 03:41 PM
Looks like an issue with your graphics. What are you playing on?

Azemen
01-29-2015, 01:01 AM
So for rouges, the bug means DON'T take the Serrated Arrowhead upgrade of NB?

Maxsolo
01-31-2015, 11:18 AM
Dont know if its a bug or not but last week or 2 when i play game resets to spacetime studio screen as if im loading up the game, it doesnt matter what im doing, in town,pvp,running maps ect. Ect. It just resets back to main sts load screen i been playing this game on same device for long time 2-3 years and this is first time this has done this i am a loyal player please gimme some feedback on this issue also arcane legends is the only app i have downloaded. Thnx!

Quickcore
02-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Bug: when i used loot elixir and it was left few seconds of old, it didnt contributed! Elixir just ran out after these few seconds. I lost 10k (all my gold) and did get nothing!
Nick : Quickcore

Madnex
02-01-2015, 07:01 PM
So for rouges, the bug means DON'T take the Serrated Arrowhead upgrade of NB?
It's situational. There's no definite answer to this yet so I suggest you try without for a while and then upgrade and see if there's a difference.

Dont know if its a bug or not but last week or 2 when i play game resets to spacetime studio screen as if im loading up the game, it doesnt matter what im doing, in town,pvp,running maps ect. Ect. It just resets back to main sts load screen i been playing this game on same device for long time 2-3 years and this is first time this has done this i am a loyal player please gimme some feedback on this issue also arcane legends is the only app i have downloaded. Thnx!
If by main sts loading screen you mean the blue-black logo, perhaps a clean installation of the game will help if this issue persists. This issue can also be related to your internet connection so you might want to try a different one and see if it stops happening. If you meant the login screen which follows after the "Disconnected from server" message and that happens frequently, it could be caused by someone else trying to log on your account from a different device so you might want to change your password for safety.
Clarification: You cannot log in with two characters of the same account at the same time from different devices.

Bug: when i used loot elixir and it was left few seconds of old, it didnt contributed! Elixir just ran out after these few seconds. I lost 10k (all my gold) and did get nothing!
Nick : Quickcore
Well, unfortunately, that's how the game currently works. If you read the elixir description it's specified that opening another elixir will not extend the one currently running! Also, this happens even if the time duration of the elixir you're trying to apply is larger than the one currently running so always check Klaas first and then Shazbot. This goes for elixirs of the same type only, you can still combine different types.

Quickcore
02-02-2015, 04:29 AM
My mistake, thanks for reply. :)

RESO
03-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Mage when using recharge mana doesn't seem to grant mana to other players, only energy. also get nasty messages from other players because they seem to think mage has control over granting mana vs energy.

Hobilomm
03-10-2015, 04:52 PM
Sometimes player is block and can't move.
When die, sometimes pad is place near to the center of the screen.
Rogue have old witch vanity bug sometimes, it shows a ugly strange dark shape instead.

IGN:Yuanchan
03-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Lol

IGN:Yuanchan
03-10-2015, 07:57 PM
:")

Madnex
03-11-2015, 02:49 AM
Mage when using recharge mana doesn't seem to grant mana to other players, only energy. also get nasty messages from other players because they seem to think mage has control over granting mana vs energy.
If you have the second upgrade enabled, the only reasonable explanation for this is that your player for some reason (lag/got stunned/bad skill charge) didn't fully charge the skill. You're under no obligation to heal the other players so don't take those angry messages too seriously.

Sometimes player is block and can't move.
This is a known issue caused by latency spikes (lag) where if your player uses a skill that makes him/her dash forward, he/she ends up being unable to move afterwards. You can fix this by re-entering the area but in serious maps with timers like end-game elites you might have to die or log in with a different device (that makes your character re-appear at the start of the map).

When die, sometimes pad is place near to the center of the screen.
Rogue have old witch vanity bug sometimes, it shows a ugly strange dark shape instead.
There are several issues with the movement pad glitching out sometimes but it's nothing serious. You can try locking it to a fixed location from settings, this might fix your problem.
Almost all of the vanities and weapons look different right after an update so make sure to close and re-open the app in order for all the textures to be reloaded and appear correctly.

KevinKang
03-11-2015, 07:24 AM
little added, that elondrian ranger banner that should have leaf symbol symbol but now lost and the middle black box

saiyangodgoku
03-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Yeee im goku

Dragoonclaws
03-23-2015, 09:50 AM
ADDITION BUG ALERT:

Where: Arcanum Grounds

What: Green Poison Pools caused by meteorites do NOT appear, causing players to step on it wihout being aware and die.

In this picture, I am being hit by the invisible poison pool. 0 damage because of the armor, but the special effect still appears around me(green cloud)

Please give Madnex a special title: Bugmaster

Dragoonclaws
03-23-2015, 09:58 AM
I noticed some bug with the party.

I think it's caused by a player who lagged and got DC. After leaving the map, the party doesn't appear below my name/profile (even though still being in the party). There is another bug that would create double one player's name. In fact, it's a pretty old bug, I didn't see it lately, probably solved.

PurpleDjango
03-24-2015, 03:31 PM
I got a glitch where I go to loot my Contact, it then shows me what I got as usual and when I open my inventory I get nothing at all. Whats worse is I gotta wait until I can loot him again anyone else have this problem?

Dragoonclaws
03-24-2015, 05:11 PM
I got a glitch where I go to loot my Contact, it then shows me what I got as usual and when I open my inventory I get nothing at all. Whats worse is I gotta wait until I can loot him again anyone else have this problem?

contact?

UzicheonaR
04-25-2015, 02:05 PM
Problem to craft lvl.40 Dark Crystal Cowl of Security to Imbued
Hi Spacetime,
I cant,t upgrade my Dark Crystal of Security to an Imbued.
It Shows me that I havnt Dark Crystal Cowl of Security (yellow text )

Thanks for getting help :)

Madnex
04-25-2015, 05:37 PM
Problem to craft lvl.40 Dark Crystal Cowl of Security to Imbued
Hi Spacetime,
I cant,t upgrade my Dark Crystal of Security to an Imbued.
It Shows me that I havnt Dark Crystal Cowl of Security (yellow text )

Thanks for getting help :)

That's because the recipe needs a L41 item and you have a L40. It's not clear if they intended for the L40 version to be un-upgradeable but your best chance is making a case in support about it. There's no indication that it shouldn't be possible so they might be able to help.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

Viel gluck!

UzicheonaR
04-27-2015, 01:16 AM
Im waiting for answers ...
wrote to developers (Lvl40 Dark Crystal couldnt upgrade to Imbued)
they should fix it !

supersyan
05-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Maul proc cancel when using charged juggernaut

overon
05-23-2015, 11:09 AM
200 hahahahahaha

kananaskis
05-26-2015, 05:21 AM
besides planar 1,2, 3, bosses (all in both normal and elite) that can be perma fozen by frostbolt bug: mother in rooks hideout; antee in lost mages; ferrix in forest breach; krom in undim; fangtasm finn in lost cove..

also argex

Madnex
05-26-2015, 06:19 AM
besides planar 1,2, 3, bosses (all in both normal and elite) that can be perma fozen by frostbolt bug: mother in rooks hideout; antee in lost mages; ferrix in forest breach; krom in undim; fangtasm finn in lost cove..

also argex
Indeed, same goes for Mother in Planar Arena. Didn't know about Finn though, thanks.

Myooogen
05-26-2015, 06:33 PM
can anyone please inform me if the serrate arrow upgrade for nox bolt has been actually fixed or not yet? Thanks!

Madnex
05-27-2015, 07:34 AM
can anyone please inform me if the serrate arrow upgrade for nox bolt has been actually fixed or not yet? Thanks!

Ability Upgrade Fix: Rogue Noxious Bolt

The calculations on the Noxious Bolt ability's damage were incorrect when using the "Serrated Arrow" upgrade. This has now been fixed so that it grants the correct damage boost.

(elevenchars)

irfan234
05-27-2015, 01:55 PM
what's wrong with my nickname , my nickname Magebastard , after fix The Gauntlet III , I Hunting in Kraken after that my nickname so changed , while the guild is still listed in my original nickname , please fix this error ..
Thank you ..

Nick : Magebastard
Guild : Indonesian Legends133481133482133483

Madnex
05-27-2015, 02:55 PM
what's wrong with my nickname , my nickname Magebastard , after fix The Gauntlet III , I Hunting in Kraken after that my nickname so changed , while the guild is still listed in my original nickname , please fix this error ..
Thank you ..

Nick : Magebastard
Guild : Indonesian Legends
Hello. Your name was changed to a random one by a mod because it contained offensive language. This isn't a bug. I suggest you pick your name more carefully in the future because repeating this might result to a ban. :)

mmaachilles211
05-27-2015, 05:03 PM
HI Madnex :) I sent you a pm detailing a potential new glitch. All of the info is contained there. If you need any more info plz pm me. Ty :)

Haligali
05-28-2015, 02:38 AM
Pig type (snaggletooth, wrathjaw) pets rarity is "common" instead of "legendary". Since this rarity does not exist on pets - lowest is rare - but you will see the "common" subtitle as soon as you open the egg, that causes an extreme low damage output on the regular attack of the pet.

It is an ancient season 2 bug which was never fixed despite the numerous bug reports on it, I guess the latest jahooty and barney fixes were more urgent.

Madnex
05-28-2015, 11:50 AM
HI Madnex :) I sent you a pm detailing a potential new glitch. All of the info is contained there. If you need any more info plz pm me. Ty :)
Could not repro the exact thing but there have been numerous reports about Ashral Heart bugging out.

Pig type (snaggletooth, wrathjaw) pets rarity is "common" instead of "legendary". Since this rarity does not exist on pets - lowest is rare - but you will see the "common" subtitle as soon as you open the egg, that causes an extreme low damage output on the regular attack of the pet.

It is an ancient season 2 bug which was never fixed despite the numerous bug reports on it, I guess the latest jahooty and barney fixes were more urgent.
I'm guessing that's the reason Nilbog has so low damage as well. Not sure if intended or not but adding up.

Serancha
05-28-2015, 01:03 PM
Hello. Your name was changed to a random one by a mod because it contained offensive language. This isn't a bug. I suggest you pick your name more carefully in the future because repeating this might result to a ban. :)

Yes, short history lesson:

Bastard was deemed inappropriate in season 2 after the guild Arrogant Bastards got too big and (prudish) people complained about it, due to seeing the name....everywhere they went. They were changed to Arrogant Bunnies by STS, which although cute, didn't have the same ring to it. The guild splintered a short time later, and the officers formed a new guild. That is how Deviant Misfits came to be.

Disproves
05-28-2015, 01:17 PM
Yes, short history lesson:

Bastard was deemed inappropriate in season 2 after the guild Arrogant Bastards got too big and (prudish) people complained about it, due to seeing the name....everywhere they went. They were changed to Arrogant Bunnies by STS, which although cute, didn't have the same ring to it. The guild splintered a short time later, and the officers formed a new guild. That is how Deviant Misfits came to be.

Lol, deviant misfits was arrogant bastards? o.o

Haligali
05-28-2015, 04:15 PM
I'm guessing that's the reason Nilbog has so low damage as well. Not sure if intended or not but adding up.

It was reported in numerous ignored thread back in season 2 until these pets lost their actuality.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/28/e1f4728795ca8a7dc17fcd3ff60a7485.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/28/9f021d8522815ff5094ed5734589a2dd.jpg

I think it's more actual now than jahooty buff.

This bug affect nilbog also, he do ridiculous low damage also in pvp and many ppl using it.

TankingRogue
06-01-2015, 08:50 AM
cant play arcane legends on chrome, message is Uh-oh! Chrome failed to start our game. Press this button to see the updated news on this issue!
When I use my phone, and login using my fb it says cannot connect to AL server. Check internet connection but I am able to play on my phone as a guest. so weird. what to do?

XxpuretankxX
06-02-2015, 08:29 PM
My game wont even start, and its not letting me purchase platinum,

Caabatric
06-03-2015, 12:28 AM
"Sorcerer's Frost Bolt sets off the stun immunity timer while only slowing down the opponent, not stunning him (PvP areas)."(Madnex)
I was wondering why some rogues without razor werent getting stunned !!!!

Maunyabastian
06-03-2015, 07:15 AM
Madnex, can you confirm this to be a bug? Or is it just me?
Completed crafting items often go error on my tablet. I don't know why, when I clicked "complete", it sometimes went error, the screen freezed and I couldn't touch anything except home button. Ping is around 340-120.000, but rarely goes red (probably 1/5 chance). I have had this issue since last month but I didn't take it so serious. When I just played again, do craftings everyday, it somehow goes error. Please confirm? Thank you!

I'd love to put a video, but I don't have any recording app on my tab.

Madnex
06-03-2015, 08:14 AM
cant play arcane legends on chrome, message is Uh-oh! Chrome failed to start our game. Press this button to see the updated news on this issue!
When I use my phone, and login using my fb it says cannot connect to AL server. Check internet connection but I am able to play on my phone as a guest. so weird. what to do?
Make sure you have the latest chrome version and update your graphics card driver. Check the link below too for troubleshooting. I've checked and facebook seems to work for 5-6 friends so it's probably not a universal issue.

My game wont even start, and its not letting me purchase platinum,
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?100912-Chrome-Version-Stuck-on-Loading-More-Information-Here

Madnex, can you confirm this to be a bug? Or is it just me?
Completed crafting items often go error on my tablet. I don't know why, when I clicked "complete", it sometimes went error, the screen freezed and I couldn't touch anything except home button. Ping is around 340-120.000, but rarely goes red (probably 1/5 chance). I have had this issue since last month but I didn't take it so serious. When I just played again, do craftings everyday, it somehow goes error. Please confirm? Thank you!
This has been brought up in the past, couldn't repro. It seemed to happen mostly in low-end devices when you rush to get crafted items right after logging in. Similarly, sometimes Shazbot's/Klaas' dialogues are not loaded and you can't get the daily elixirs. Only thing I can suggest is giving it a few minutes before getting crafts and not spam-taking them out when they're done.

Serancha
06-04-2015, 01:44 PM
This has been brought up in the past, couldn't repro. It seemed to happen mostly in low-end devices when you rush to get crafted items right after logging in. Similarly, sometimes Shazbot's/Klaas' dialogues are not loaded and you can't get the daily elixirs. Only thing I can suggest is giving it a few minutes before getting crafts and not spam-taking them out when they're done.

Psh. Now an ipad mini is a low-end device?

Madnex
06-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Psh. Now an ipad mini is a low-end device?
Sometimes it's a low-end user! *flees*

Serancha
06-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Sometimes it's a low-end user! *flees*

/forumkick Madnex

extrapayah
06-09-2015, 08:01 PM
at first i thought sts intentionally made wrathjaw and snaggletooth damage low, because of their strange plat price (75, instead 90 like most legendaries), and so i think they do the same thing to nilbog, and i was honestly asking for buff, not bugfix,

but anyway, since they 'fix' wrathjaw and snaggletooth, can you please also include nilbog's strange stat (dmg/crit) into your bug list pls, and also to be fair, please also include returning shadowfang's stat to [rare], and snowy's stat to [epic] into your bug list too

in summary:
nilbog -> [legendary/pink] pet with [rare/green] pet's stat
shadowfang -> [rare/green] pet with [legendary/pink] pet's stat
snowy -> [epic/blue] pet with [legendary/pink] pet's stat

thank you

JadeSpade
06-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Thank you for clarification!

JadeSpade
06-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Nilbog Bug discovered in PVP. When an apposing player is killed by Nilbog, instead of from damage from the pet owner, the kill is not recorded in player stats for kill count, nor is it prodcast across the screen that the player even died!? When a player in PVP who has the flag dies from damage suffered from the flag, it displays the player was killed by themself.

When a player is killed by an apposing player, it displays that at the top of the screen. But if damage from Nilbog kills a player, there is NO MESSAGE at the top of the screen, and no kill count added to the owner of Nilbog

:( Please fix the critical error

JadeSpade
06-10-2015, 03:21 PM
Nilbog Bug discovered in PVP. When an apposing player is killed by Nilbog, instead of from damage from the pet owner, the kill is not recorded in player stats for kill count, nor is it broadcast across the screen that the player even died!? When a player in PVP who has the flag dies from damage suffered from the flag, it displays the player was killed by themself.

When a player is killed by an apposing player, it displays that at the top of the screen. But if damage from Nilbog kills a player, there is NO MESSAGE at the top of the screen, and no kill count added to the owner of Nilbog

Madnex
06-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Nilbog Bug discovered in PVP. When an apposing player is killed by Nilbog, instead of from damage from the pet owner, the kill is not recorded in player stats for kill count, nor is it prodcast across the screen that the player even died!? When a player in PVP who has the flag dies from damage suffered from the flag, it displays the player was killed by themself.

Nilbog's AA counts as environmental effect so it's the same as dying from Trulle. Same happens with any damaging proc that spawns something else like a bush/vortex/etc.

Smokiii
06-11-2015, 01:23 PM
I have a bug that is not in list. Maybe its not bad enough haha.. The Rogue's Mythic Helm don't show the lightnings like they should. That bug exists a year or longer, no one cares. ^^
And there is an other one that is not in list, but that's so good that i won't tell haha.

Madnex
06-11-2015, 02:24 PM
I have a bug that is not in list. Maybe its not bad enough haha.. The Rogue's Mythic Helm don't show the lightnings like they should. That bug exists a year or longer, no one cares. ^^
And there is an other one that is not in list, but that's so good that i won't tell haha.
Yeah when they fixed the mythic rogue helm, it made the lighting effect appear on armor only. Previously it was helmet only lol. I gave up, the set is outdated anyway.

And yes, there are a few things that are not listed but PM'd to mod/dev instead so that they're fixed without everyone exploiting them until that point. ;)

Smokiii
06-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Yeah when they fixed the mythic rogue helm, it made the lighting effect appear on armor only. Previously it was helmet only lol. I gave up, the set is outdated anyway.

And yes, there are a few things that are not listed but PM'd to mod/dev instead so that they're fixed without everyone exploiting them until that point. ;)

Haha ok then let's see if this is getting fixed soon. ^^

Visiting
06-11-2015, 07:30 PM
You even tested SSS, that's some true dedication right there *.*

yubaraj
06-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Madnex,

In your skills glitch section. You said, "sorcerer's lifegiver third skill heal over time." I don't see any skill like that on lifegiver. I think rogue has that skill upgrade.

I believe providing that skill upgrade to sorcerers may be beneficial than having mana and health re generate upgrade. Please STS give us more power on lifegiver.

Madnex
06-17-2015, 09:19 AM
You even tested SSS, that's some true dedication right there *.*
Actually, that's what Sery reported. One does not have time for matters as such.

Madnex,

In your skills glitch section. You said, "sorcerer's lifegiver third skill heal over time." I don't see any skill like that on lifegiver. I think rogue has that skill upgrade.

I believe providing that skill upgrade to sorcerers may be beneficial than having mana and health re generate upgrade. Please STS give us more power on lifegiver.
The 10 H/s is very visibly increasing your H/s regeneration by 10 so it's considered a heal over time.

yubaraj
06-17-2015, 04:43 PM
Actually, that's what Sery reported. One does not have time for matters as such.

The 10 H/s is very visibly increasing your H/s regeneration by 10 so it's considered a heal over time.

Okay, if you want to consider it as heal over time, I am alright with it. The point is heal over time works even you are engaging with enemy, however I always thought regen only works if you are idle or something that does not involve enemy. (Correct me if I am wrong)

Can you tell me how much health rogue gets if they upgrade that heal over time skill? Thank you.

As for STS, how mages benefit from that skill upgrade when we have to run away from enemy and wait for 10 seconds to just get 100 health. I am sorry if it bothers that I complaint in your thread. ( I know STS won't look into this post but I always feel like complaining however I appreciate a shield buff.)

Azemen
06-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Does experience sharing work?

kananaskis
06-22-2015, 06:31 PM
Frostbolt immunity bug was fixed recently on most bosses affected by it, but Fangtasm Finn in Lost Cove is still subject to chain freezing, which ruins this bosses cool attack. Also ghost sharks in normal Kraken, ice golems in Nordr (normal and elite) and snakes in normal Tindrin (need to check elite) can be frozen by frostbolt still.

While this bug makes for easier elites in Nordr for example, as ice golems hit hard, the way it was designed--some things can be frozen by frostbolt, some things can't--is a more interesting strategic situation. Of course this has nothing to do with pets that freeze like Yowie or Breeze who could always freeze snakes in Tindrin, for example, before this bug.

Serancha
06-22-2015, 06:33 PM
Don't know about exp sharing. It didn't work last October, but I haven't had the chance to test since then.

Interesting thing I just noticed. There is only one (non-sticky) thread with a dev response in the first 2 pages of this bugs section. I know they're busy with the expansion, but are these posts even being read?

eugene9707
06-26-2015, 05:12 PM
Some mobs are no longer freeze-able.
for example, the shyrul mage
i remember them being able to be frozen, unlike the planar mages...

Spacetime Or Lol
06-30-2015, 11:18 AM
I have 4g Internet but i cant access AL it says dc from server and then it says system maintenence

Spacetime Or Lol
06-30-2015, 11:20 AM
I even made a new acc and its not working... windows 8 TOSHIBA am i banned????????????? even on my new acc which i ddnt even start!!!!!!!!

Madnex
06-30-2015, 12:15 PM
I have 4g Internet but i cant access AL it says dc from server and then it says system maintenence

I even made a new acc and its not working... windows 8 TOSHIBA am i banned????????????? even on my new acc which i ddnt even start!!!!!!!!

No, you're not banned. Try a different Internet connection (eg. through wifi) and it should work.

King Ozi
06-30-2015, 11:29 PM
@Madnex There is a new bug after this new update. I've getting inaccurate stats on my characters. Specifically Mana and HP. Prior to update, I had a lv12 twink warr with 3,041 HP (with singe equipped) and my Mana was 580. Now after the update, with nothing unchanged about my warrior, my stats are now different from before. HP is now 2,941 and Mana at 500 flat. I've looked at all my gears and yes they're all the same, with the same gems as before. I'm not the only one with this issue. A fellow rogue twink by the name of (xnab) also has the same issue, along with a couple others I've met. We're not mistaken that this is a bug, so you can save us the questions about whether we're sure we have same gears, blah blah blah. Please I just want you to acknowledge this bug, thank you.

Madnex
07-01-2015, 05:30 AM
@Madnex There is a new bug after this new update. I've getting inaccurate stats on my characters. Specifically Mana and HP. Prior to update, I had a lv12 twink warr with 3,041 HP (with singe equipped) and my Mana was 580. Now after the update, with nothing unchanged about my warrior, my stats are now different from before. HP is now 2,941 and Mana at 500 flat. I've looked at all my gears and yes they're all the same, with the same gems as before. I'm not the only one with this issue. A fellow rogue twink by the name of (xnab) also has the same issue, along with a couple others I've met. We're not mistaken that this is a bug, so you can save us the questions about whether we're sure we have same gears, blah blah blah. Please I just want you to acknowledge this bug, thank you.

I have a few guesses on why that might be. Will check.

Mike Preneveau
07-01-2015, 07:40 PM
New gear for mage specifically foragers chain of warfare does not show up on my toon

Haligali
07-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Jewel drop rate seems bugged, tons of nature and water jewels, but no sign of Finesse..

davidvilla
07-03-2015, 11:54 PM
Jewels r bugged and some r extremely powerful at some level.

We got to look at diamond jewels once again.
Level 1 weak diamond grants 12 armor around
Level 10 standard diamond jewel grants 15 armor.

That's so much intensely powerful at low level while high level 41-46 r running with just 27 armor. It has to be fixed immediately. It's going to kill low level pvp below 15.
A level 11 warrior can have around 800 armor which is completely insane and not balanced at all.

Dis59
07-05-2015, 04:47 PM
gooooooooooooood

ivan211
07-06-2015, 09:35 PM
@Madnex regarding crafting bug. i crafted standard nature jewels and when it finished it dissappeared in my inventory. Now im upgrading my myth belt and im scared that maybe it will also dissappear. that would be a great waste of gold :3 may i ask if it is fixed already? thank you :)

eugene9707
07-08-2015, 10:48 PM
I remember someone posting this somewhere, but ... chaos jewel rounds (if you have an item with cracked chaos and compare with one that have no jewel, there's no difference )

Zeus
07-09-2015, 10:31 AM
Chaos jewel, up to fortified (as that's the highest one I've crafted) all seem to give no more stats than 1.0 damage. This is quite annoying, especially if you are trying to get to a higher tier chaos jewel.

eugene9707
07-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Chaos jewel, up to fortified (as that's the highest one I've crafted) all seem to give no more stats than 1.0 damage. This is quite annoying, especially if you are trying to get to a higher tier chaos jewel.

i think based on rounding , only superb and noble gives 2.0 dmg ....

Madnex
07-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Concerning the bugged Chaos jewels:

Cracked = no stats
Weak = 1.0 dmg
Standard = 1.0 dmg
Fortified = 1.0 dmg
Excellent = (unsure)
Superb = 2.0 dmg
Noble = 2.0 dmg

eugene9707
07-09-2015, 04:25 PM
Concerning the bugged Chaos jewels:

Cracked = no stats
Weak = 1.0 dmg
Standard = 1.0 dmg
Fortified = 1.0 dmg
Excellent = (unsure)
Superb = 2.0 dmg
Noble = 2.0 dmg
damaged = 1.0 dmg as well

Madnex
07-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Removed entries that were confirmed as fixed or working as intended.

Bigboyblue
07-14-2015, 07:12 AM
Mad,

Can you confirm that there are issues with skill buttons and movement on android devices? I periodically have my third skill button freeze when entering maps. It is ok if I remap. Also at times the movement button doesn't work properly. I have also found at times there is serious lag between when I release my skill and it happens. Sometimes it doesn't even happen. Charge fb, release and the skill hasn't fired off and isn't on cooldown.

Kingofninjas
07-14-2015, 05:42 PM
Mad,
I am pretty sure the Elvene daily quest gives 6 orc tags instead of the displayed 5 orc tags as the reward for completion. Please check it out.

Madnex
07-23-2015, 05:17 PM
Mad,

Can you confirm that there are issues with skill buttons and movement on android devices? I periodically have my third skill button freeze when entering maps. It is ok if I remap. Also at times the movement button doesn't work properly. I have also found at times there is serious lag between when I release my skill and it happens. Sometimes it doesn't even happen. Charge fb, release and the skill hasn't fired off and isn't on cooldown.
Tried on a few more devices but I can't find it. Most likely mistaps. Bigthumbsblue.

Mad,
I am pretty sure the Elvene daily quest gives 6 orc tags instead of the displayed 5 orc tags as the reward for completion. Please check it out.
Yes, this has been known. ;)

pactwjrbr
07-23-2015, 05:22 PM
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarysite Pvp
07-23-2015, 07:08 PM
There's also a glitch with the chaos Jewels I need to know is it a glitch or are they nerfed becuse they show me plus 2 on each jewel but when I go to a map and equip them or drops minus 5 and when I go to click some vanity it shows My real damage there? So I'm confused is this a glitch or not please respond thank you