PDA

View Full Version : Request double odds of grand gem craft at next update

csyui
06-05-2014, 11:30 AM
Due to the bug that we can't socket gem on items now, I request double odds of grand gem for a short period after next update.

Deck Kun
06-05-2014, 03:37 PM
good idea

Trenton
06-05-2014, 04:59 PM
It's not like STS said "Let's make all these glitches so everyone can be annoyed until we fix them!" It's not their fault, don't expect them to try to please everyone because of a glitch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

csyui
06-05-2014, 06:12 PM
It's not like STS said "Let's make all these glitches so everyone can be annoyed until we fix them!" It's not their fault, don't expect them to try to please everyone because of a glitch.

Do you enjoy the situation where you can't socket gem on a freshly looted item? My suggestion is give double odds period to make up the current time when we can't fully use crafting station (socket part).

And sorry to say that it is totally STS's fault to release a patch without thorough test. Although I won't blame them, they just give me (most of us) bad game experience after this client update.

NJaNear
06-05-2014, 06:15 PM

You're right it's the customers fault for expecting things to work.

Xpolosion
06-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Lmao [removed] we pay for this we deserve good service

Samhayne
06-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Great suggestion. Thanks for the input.

otakudesuu
06-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Agree.

Ravager
06-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Great suggestion. Thanks for the input.

Nice.

Trenton
06-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Wow, I apologize (to csyui only) for my apparently terrible comment. I don't appreciate sarcasm nor inappropriate language :) I didn't even realize this was that big of a problem, I've actually been crafting my expedition rifle for the past 3 days with no problems, I hadn't thought that it was this common of a problem.

Tendirin
06-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Served... well Served...

xcainnblecterx
06-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Lmao stfu trenton we pay for this we deserve good service

Actually trentons post earlier is correct. Sts did say there would be bugs and wanted us to.help iron em out. Also the reason didnt release event with client updateupdate

Otahaanak
06-05-2014, 08:40 PM
True.

But fixing the Kraag cannons and the ~ with today's update when we have lost the ability to craft and a full pet stable, seems to me just dealing with low hanging fruit.

Losing crafting and having only 5 pets isn't a bug to me. It's an absolute failure to test a product.

Seriously - maybe if they haven't already, it's time to randomly select community members to test this stuff since whatever beta testing they are doing isn't working.

Thrindal
06-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Hey I was waiting on that ~ fix! Who needs crafting...

Sorry but I'm mad as hell right now...

Otahaanak
06-05-2014, 09:21 PM
The sad thing is the event content is pretty cool. But the plat and gold sink required to play is hard for me to understand.

And "this is a beta test to Ursoth isn't an answer."

Archerios
06-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Time to stock up gems haha :eagerness:

Hhhohstapler
06-06-2014, 06:16 AM
Due to the bug that we can't socket gem on items now, I request double odds of grand gem for a short period after next update.

My thoughts exactly! I totally agree. I cant stand seeing them fix kraag cannons and tildas -.- DOUBLE ODDS! DOUBLE ODDS!

franzai59
06-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Im also thinking if we can request for something with regards to missing pets in stable.. We cant maximize the pets we have because of the glitch with apple device..

A little treat will do but unbelievable deals are welcome :)

officiallyjun
06-06-2014, 11:33 AM
yep, im waiting for this event too..hope it will be coming soon..

tharidom
06-06-2014, 12:56 PM
I would like to see a double plat at purchase (idc that this is for the whales) then i just can buy plat for once for a small amount and actually do smthn with it:/.

wvhills
06-06-2014, 01:00 PM

yeah, it's not their fault. let's put the blame where it belongs: on the people who wrote the code and did the testing on it before it was released.

tharidom
06-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Thats sts they made it and tested it -_-.

Trenton
06-06-2014, 01:26 PM
I've got enough hate, I apologize for speaking my mind. I've gotten multiple pm's about this, please leave me alone everyone. It was one comment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk