PDA

View Full Version : Some questions as a beginner..

Fengawr
12-31-2010, 01:53 PM
hey, i just started this game and I am a level 6 enchantress.. I just had a few questions:

If I were to buy the world packs or w/e they are called, which ones should I buy that would get me to 50 and could get me some good gear/ money?

At level 6, should I just be following the quests or is there a specific place where I should go to level?

That's all for now... Thanks!

Wildder
12-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Well. You should do quests. At level 6, as you do quests, you gain levels, and good items. This is good because, not only are you finishing quests but your gaining levels also. There is a thing that you buy with platinum. It's a elixer, this will allow you to gain experience faster in a 5 minute period. As for wold packs, I am not sure, sorry. :(

Hope I helped.

Wildder

Firepants
12-31-2010, 02:56 PM
DO NOT use the xp elixir. You really need to take the time and grind out every xp. You will get to know your character so much better. People who have used those to level faster tend to be sub-par at lvl 50. If u choose to make another, then fine, but learn the game first. Do all the quests.

Ayrilana
12-31-2010, 03:04 PM
DO NOT use the xp elixir. You really need to take the time and grind out every xp. You will get to know your character so much better. People who have used those to level faster tend to be sub-par at lvl 50. If u choose to make another, then fine, but learn the game first. Do all the quests.

I disagree. There's plenty of people who didn't use XP elixirs that are terrible at their jobs. It really doesn't take that much time to learn what your role is and most people below 40 end up spamming their skills anyway.

supremo502
12-31-2010, 03:46 PM
I agree. Especially if ur an mmorpg player, this game isnt hard to figure out lolz

Wildder
12-31-2010, 04:39 PM
I didn't realize that the experience elixers were bad. But I guess don't do them, until you are better. :D

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-31-2010, 04:49 PM
Once you know the game go ahead and use them, but noobies should NEVER use exp elixers.

Fengawr
12-31-2010, 04:51 PM
so what worlds or levels should I buy when I get to that point?

Wildder
12-31-2010, 04:52 PM
I would buy all the levels myself. This way you don't have to worry about them later. :)

Fengawr
12-31-2010, 05:28 PM
How much would all things I need cost and where would I buy them? I can't seem to find where

Phoenixking
12-31-2010, 06:15 PM
ぼんわああ、ども、あたまわるい

Wildder
12-31-2010, 06:24 PM
Ok if you have a giftcard, or credit card on iTunes or app-store, click the coins icon on game and go to platinum, and they have platinum you can buy. Then click on one of the places on the map and it will ask: you need to buy this to gain access. Then use your platinum and BAM! You have access to that location! :)

Immortalxnoob
01-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Well I think you should continue on with the storyline(quests) until you reach at around lvl 30. At lvl 30 you should start power lvling but don't use elixers yet. With the cash you got from all the questing spend them on Brain freeze Yeti Shamon Cloth, Ice Blast Staff, and Dreamer Helm. Find someone who is lvl 50 or a max player and tell them if they can power lvl you. Get to lvl 45 that way in Swamp, AO1, and AO2. Now you can buy any pink lvl 45 gear you want but i Recommend Getting the Best stats equipment. Go Power lvl in Crush the Keeper and you now use power lvling pot. When you reach lvl 50.. YAY!! PAR-TAY Go do cyber Ghost quest for Cyber Helm, Armour, Doll of cosmos and buy Laser Wand of the Cosmos and you're all set until new updates. Hope you take the time to read this.

Wildder
01-01-2011, 02:35 AM
Great tips Immortal. :)

supremo502
01-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Dont buy level 45 gear, save the gold for xp pots then do cyber quest chain.. Also cosmo gear are very cheap except the laser wand so u can get those instead.

I wouldnt "buy level 45 pinks then POWERLEVEL to 50"..