PDA

View Full Version : Unspent skill points

flluby2
06-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Since new client update, we are now forced to spend the skill point immediately, otherwise the skill page will be the only thing brought up when you open your avatar.
I can't do anything on my avatar, such as call up stable, open my inventory, open map from my avatar.
I know most people like to spend that skill points immediately, but what if you are saving that skill points for passives or just undecided.

Granted, the stuck on skill points page could temporarily be gone and the normal avatar screen could be brought up if I'm really persistent on clicking and closing until it appears, that takes about 15-20 tries the last time I try, until I finally give up doing that and spend my skill points for my character to be playable.

Pls fix this bug ASAP.

Rare
06-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Its annoying for sure. However, just click around your health bar area. Not on the actual avatar.

I do hope sts moves it back though.

flluby2
06-05-2014, 02:16 PM
Thanks Rare, so it is a specific spot on the health bar instead of avatar to bring up my regular menu, will try that now.

FluffNStuff
06-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Thanks Rare, so it is a specific spot on the health bar instead of avatar to bring up my regular menu, will try that now.

Took me 8 soft clicks and about 20 smacks of my iphone to figure that out! It is sooooooooooo annoying!

Rare
06-05-2014, 02:21 PM

Yeah, pretty much anywhere on that little area that is not the avatar.

flluby2
06-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Lol and here I thought, miracles happens after my 20th clicks.