PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunate changes

Filthyness
06-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Since the last season many things have indeed changed , such as :

PvP

especially this aspect , has changed the most , it is not as fun as it was before , many allies and enemies to every guild , which leads to one of the two most of the time :

A- too many allies in the same pvp map , which means no fighting , and flagging most of the time
B- too many enemies in the same pvp map , which leads to being attacked by two or more people at the same
time ( Ganging ) , which leads subsequently to a guild clash .

Most of the time you cannot just fight normally and enjoy , sometimes guild clashes and enmity might be tempting or fun , however eventually it will lead to antagonism outside the pvp arena , which will evolve to chaos in the game , and most of the time , both sides end up being banned , in my opinion , this "PVP" allies and enemies nonsense is taking the joy out of the game gradually , both sides in each conflict , will blame the other side , however all the problems grow bigger from this point , on the other hand it can be easily solved at this point too , all you need , is a loving heart , and a wise mind .

recent events and weekends

First of all , i would like to thank the amazing Spacetime studios developing team , devs , admins , as for me and many others they have given us indeed , an unforgettable joyous times and memories , but lately the events have been slightly boring especially the goblin event , here is my point of view , " i have reached " gold " according to my points counter , i have no chance of competing in the leader-board , and that is for a reason
i am not able to play for 10 hours or more nonstop , farming portals , thus i cannot compete in the leader-board neither to increase my points counter level and perks , the only option left is farming the bosses as so to loot something of good worth , all i mean to say is , the usual events are more joyous and have many options , and something else , to be on one of the first 3 places on the Leader-board , you have to spend a ridiculous amount of platinum .

In the end , Stg has many games now , they cannot focus on arcane legends alone .

That is my opinon what about yours?

licktwistdunk
06-05-2014, 05:51 PM
2 thumbs up for this "it can be easily solved at this point too , all you need , is a loving heart , and a wise mind . "

Otahaanak
06-05-2014, 08:52 PM
These things are happening on purpose - or the decision makers at STS are utterly incompetent.

Can't comment on PVP since I don't have my PVP pets available in my stable. Until they decide to fix the client on iOS no PVP for me.

Filthyness
06-06-2014, 12:21 AM
@otahaanak , i doubt that they are doing it on purpose , after all who would mangle his own product ?

Attack Dog
06-06-2014, 12:50 AM
"This last season many things have changed, such as:"
It seems you just included pvp.

I agree Sts is making to many games, id say if they made 2-3 games tops those games would thrive.. I've seen battle dragons and battle command, aren't these the same thing? Lol.

Otahaanak
06-06-2014, 12:54 AM
@otahaanak , i doubt that they are doing it on purpose , after all who would mangle his own product ?

That's what I keep asking myself :)

jeocapat
06-06-2014, 02:44 AM
I think we should quit being naive. Lately there have been more marketing moves tactically placed by sts to make all the players and not just the plat whales spend more money.

Lets take for example the portals. We do not believe a advanced multi awarded company like sts will accidentally repeat the same error they did in a previous event like a second hand developement house. Me and my group and i believe not only us arrived to the conclusion this "bug" was purposely done by sts and when people started complaining they just legalized the exploit to shut them up.

Fixed portals maximize the profit cause the time a player might waste searching for portals instead of burning his plat is equal to zero.

Hopefully we expect the mythic event to carry a different flow and be less profit oriented or its gonna be a disaster.

Arachnophobik
06-06-2014, 03:44 AM
Yesterday i kept buying energy kits using gold from the auctiob and spent about 400k all in all. For seven hours i only got a chance to face major payne twice. The first one was ridiculus. After doing him and activating my elix and lepre, all i got is a locked >:( SEVEN HOURS and all i got is a locked. Faced him again and got nothing >:( im done. I dont stand a chance on leaderboards anyway.

Aliliam
06-06-2014, 06:25 AM
Bro I faced Major Pain once with my free energy..,I was with a warr...he got gyrm after the battle. I think you need to be at the gold level before you get decent drop. I got junk as well hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otahaanak
06-06-2014, 06:45 AM
500k in energy. Never seen him once.