PDA

View Full Version : Egg price

Attack Dog
06-06-2014, 12:31 AM
So I've seen slag, ripmaw, scorch they're all 250 plat to buy, is that for all myths? I haven't seen arcane pets for sale in stable how much are those? Just woundering if I should save plat or not.

tharidom
06-06-2014, 12:36 AM
Slag ripmaw abaddon scorch and grimm can all be bought for 250 plat but only scorch all the time for the others you have to wait till a specific time, arcane pets arent sold in the stable.

Zanpakuto
06-06-2014, 12:38 AM
arcane pets are in the cosignment shop at incredible prices! Farm a year and maybe, just MAYBE you can afford one!

matanofx
06-06-2014, 12:50 AM
Ripmaw/Grimm/Abaddon/Slag were once available as eggs for a limited time but not anymore

Arcane eggs- Hammerjaw- 5.5-6.5m Glacian-6-7m Singe-12-13m Samael-22-24m Whim- i dont know?

Zylx
06-06-2014, 12:50 AM
Nearly every mythic pet is available for platinum purchase in the stable at one point or another. Arcane pets are never plat-purchase pets because then it would become even more of a p2w game, with all of the plat-buyers having the best items. Every once in a while, a mythic pet becomes available for plat, but only for a limited time. Scorch isn't permanent, just a limited plat-purchase pet just like Abaddon was a few months ago.

During special events, eggs for mythic pets may also be bought with platinum. You'll see many players buy them for plat and sell them for quick and easy gold or for a long-term investment.