PDA

View Full Version : Finding Ground

Zodiarck
06-06-2014, 01:07 AM
I am one of those players who tried out Al long ago, but couldn't get used to to, so I'm assuming if I get more in touch with the community il get the hang of it, so here it is to start it of, If anyone can help me start of again Please comment with any important/helpful/useful facts that you know :) one thing im wondering now is what's the best way to get story tokens, this is me btw so if you see me running around AL don't be scared to say hi XD http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/06/avamaje9.jpg

matanofx
06-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Rule #1 never feed your pets- Just rotate between your 4-5 favorite pets that way theyll never starve

Welcome back to al =] For story tokens go to Travelers outpost and talk to bard, he will lead you to a daily quest for 10story tokens a day, and thats all the tokens you can get per day now.

For lvling up you can first go along with the story line or do watchers tombs repeatedly

Schnitzel
06-06-2014, 01:19 AM
Hi Zodarick,
Welcome to AL
Get story tokens: from the minstrel guy (the guy with the banjo thing) do his quest each day and get 10 tokens. Tokens can also be rewarded by Shazbot (ally npc) or Klaas (ally npc) who will sometimes give you 10 story tokens

Ign: Xruizhex

Add me as friend if you want to do some runs

Zodiarck
06-06-2014, 02:51 AM
I appreciate the info Thank you both :)

tharidom
06-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Throw the shielded weapon away they decrease your dmg harshly.

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Throw the shielded weapon away they decrease your dmg harshly.
Don't listen to people who say DPS is the tank's role. DPS is I portant but is third to both HP and armor (within reason).

You may find interesting and/or helpful information in the warrior discussion subforum.

FluidShot
06-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Hey! One more SL person makes the switch!

Add me in-game (May remember me from SL as Sizari) at Fluidshot. I'd be happy to help with anything.

Zodiarck
06-08-2014, 05:30 PM
I remember ya and I'm just trying Al again, Sl is home xD but liking Al more now then ever before, And I run a debuff type build to break down the enemies armor so on the dps part I'm alright :) il take it into consideration later on though but for now this blade is doing it for me