PDA

View Full Version : Vive la Revolution a sense of déjà vu :)

Waheedski
06-06-2014, 06:36 AM
The community uproar re: current energy ball system, reminded me of what happened in a major popular 3D game world around 2006.

There was huge virtual outcry and protests regarding a bot created by the company known as copybot, this bot was abused by unscrupulous residents and thus virtual store owners and content creators where threatening to pick up sticks and leave. Seeing the impending financial disaster i.e loss of huge revenue, the CEO and the directors held emergency talks and virtual meetings with the merchants of that world. In the end the company relented on the usage of copybots.

All this recent outcry bought a sense of déjà vu. Sorry to bore anyone with this :)

I know energy system is here to stay but there is a better and fairer way to implement it, listen to the people! Goodluck STS and remember take care of the community and they take care of you. Not all of us are whales but the dolphins also have a purpose and contribute a lot financially, remember, in the real world people are going through hard times, and telling us to chugg even more money to continue with our game progression needs rethinking.

I R Dolphin :)

P.S Why do I always get nervous when Arpluvial reads my blogs LOL

Bigboyblue
06-06-2014, 06:44 AM
You're 100% right here Wah. The way this event is set up will drive the low end plat players away. STS may keep the whales and free players but when you alienate one level of player it's bad for business. They need to do something here for sure. I've read some suggestions that would make things better. Add a free entry portal that doesn't cost energy to enter. That in itself would solve the problem to a large extent. Also, I find that the token rewards are pretty expensive. If I get 4 tokens a run the amulet will take me 44 ruins to afford. That's heavy to say the least. Maybe increase the token rewards bosses hand out. Make these rewards attainable to the average player.

Hiosahaf
06-06-2014, 10:33 AM
P.S Why do I always get nervous when Arpluvial reads my blogs LOL

That made me LOL!! XD

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk