PDA

View Full Version : stick to him

Xxnavysealxx
06-06-2014, 10:02 AM
if you wanna beat supah 100% with primed napalm just dont let him run no matter nloobs like him are scum bags who dont understand the meaning of "commandos" lol supah dont even post with your oathetic looking self you dated ulisaysia so i would stfu if i was you... thirsty lil scum bag..... and this aint for me to rage this is for you to learn a few things and all the stuff you got from spiike was for jaythebest but your poor as confienced him to give it to you smh and you also booted jay from the guild because "you didnt like him" and if you want proof you dated ulisaysia then how you know how she looks like and go ahead call me "ignorent" or "IRRELVENT" idc what you call me you are a sore loser

ARCADECLOWN
06-06-2014, 12:00 PM
HOW..I... BUT... I CANT BELIEVE IT!, YOU.. YOU.. YOU LITTLE HONKER!, supahclown is beast and.. and... AND... HONK! TO YOU NAVYCLOWN!!

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-06-2014, 12:06 PM
if you wanna beat supahclown 100% with primitive napper just dont let him run no matter nloobs like him are scum bags who dont understand the meaning of "commandos" lol supah dont even post with your oathetic looking self you dated ulisaysiaclown so i would stfu if i was you... thirsty lil scum bag..... and this aint for me to rage this is for you to learn a few things and all the stuff you got from spiike was for jaytheclown but your poor as confienced him to give it to you smh and you also booted jaytheclown from the guild because "you didnt like him" and if you want proof you dated ulisaysiaclown then how you know how she looks like and go ahead call me "ignorent" or "IRRELVENT" idc what you call me you are a sore loser

hey now no need for clownish fight. supahclown....well hes super its in his name so no arguments there and your a navyclown both good i guess but enough with names the point here is that your both rich and you should both give me your napalms and vanity. nuff said and please close this thread before they respond to me. QUICKLY.

Bloggy
06-06-2014, 12:18 PM
if you wanna beat supah 100% with primed napalm just dont let him run no matter nloobs like him are scum bags who dont understand the meaning of "commandos" lol supah dont even post with your oathetic looking self you dated ulisaysia so i would stfu if i was you... thirsty lil scum bag..... and this aint for me to rage this is for you to learn a few things and all the stuff you got from spiike was for jaythebest but your poor as confienced him to give it to you smh and you also booted jay from the guild because "you didnt like him" and if you want proof you dated ulisaysia then how you know how she looks like and go ahead call me "ignorent" or "IRRELVENT" idc what you call me you are a sore loser

Number of full stops: 0.

e.e

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Number of full stops: a honking 0.

e.e

now that sounds better

Muffiny
06-06-2014, 12:29 PM
go ahead call me "ignorent" or "irrelvent"

You're 'ignorent' and 'irrelvent'!

Bloggy
06-06-2014, 12:34 PM
now that sounds honking better

Now that sounds better >:0

supah
06-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Can someone please take this ignorant persons thread down. Like i said earlier in my previous response, most good coms run, your just mad you cant keep up so u rant. Smh and i already discussed that ulisaysia thing and told u i never in my life dated her or anyone else in this GAME. Your just a very immature person

TAKE THIS L for your foolish thread :)

▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █ー ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬ ☻/L
╬═╬ /▌
╬═╬ / \

supah
06-06-2014, 12:41 PM
And all the stuff i got from spike i bought it from him :) go ahead and ask me for his kik if u want it, lmao u think it belonged to jay XD spiked hated jay. Smh

Bloggy
06-06-2014, 12:48 PM

I'd also like to point out that fighting a comm with a primed nap (when you have a pistol/double pistols/anything else except the hospital gun), and with you standing still, is more like being farmed than actual PvP ._.

Deathplague
06-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Pfft spike gave you the stuff you never bought it

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-06-2014, 02:16 PM
hey now honkers this is no time for arguments, THE SUMMER VACATION IS ALMOST HERE!

sent from the clown archives in the fun house.

supah
06-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Like i said earlier if u have any questions i will give u his kik :) ana

quanebo
06-06-2014, 04:18 PM
tf is with all these drama threads all of a sudden? If u have a problem, take it to conflict. Simple as that.

Dashbroo
06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
I sense.....a......hater...... Plus ulisaysia claims she dated everyone u know how she is. COMMS have to stay away from flames unless u figure out a way to have 1500 armor. This is obvious rage that he killed u with 80hp. Stop making argument threads before u get banned.

Deathplague
06-06-2014, 06:14 PM
I got banned before.

Dashbroo
06-06-2014, 08:03 PM
I got banned before.

I got banned twice for 7 days

Conquered
06-06-2014, 08:09 PM
I got banned twice for 7 days

Gratz! :D

Dashbroo
06-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Gratz! :D

Thanks a lot man :,)

Conquered
06-06-2014, 10:16 PM
tf is with all these drama threads all of a sudden? If u have a problem, take it to conflict. Simple as that.

Ikr, dont worry were still awesome.

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-09-2014, 02:47 PM
drama is the best honkers bring more but with a hint of clowny added

Xxnavysealxx
06-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Lol it's funny how even though I tried getting cool with him I'm still being "immature" that's why I still got probs with u but yah what ever x)

Anegriv
06-12-2014, 11:47 AM
I wish Zao was involved in this thread lol

Wayde Belgrave-Haynes
06-13-2014, 06:48 PM
Dude wtf you seriously need to calm down. And whats wrong with dating uli lol. Just asking i mean come on shes not that bad jeez.

Zodiarck
06-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Just relax cause at the end of the day we see eachother nearly every time we go on sl, we pvp with eachother ._. it doesn't even matter who beats who really lol we've all pvp and have skill, you lose some you win some

Xxnavysealxx
06-14-2014, 06:24 PM
What if it's a tie? C:

Zodiarck
06-14-2014, 10:56 PM
>.> hAd to be the one XD, if it's a tie just carry along and realize the other has skill as well

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-25-2014, 03:40 PM
its a cool man down in the pvp zone all you need to do is call up a clown and rush.