PDA

View Full Version : Platinum help fast!

lce
12-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Where do i buy platinum on my itunes computer? what do i type in search or where is it at?

Ayrilana
12-31-2010, 05:52 PM
You can buy in-game

lce
12-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Yeah I know I just need to know how to buy it on my itunes using the computer

Kossi
12-31-2010, 05:55 PM
pocketlegends.com

lce
12-31-2010, 05:57 PM
Thats google checkout. I want to buy platinum on my itunes USING the computer so that means..logging on my itunes on the computer then using the search button to buy some platinum

Kossi
12-31-2010, 05:59 PM
i dont think you can do that >.>

lce
12-31-2010, 06:03 PM
Aww :( Darn

Wildder
12-31-2010, 06:30 PM
I don't think you can buy directly from iTunes. But with a credit card or giftcard on your iTunes account, go to the coin icon ingame, then click platinum, and buy however much you want it's as simple as that! :) Hope I helped. :)

Fuzzy_wuzzy
04-09-2011, 06:11 PM
OKAY i dont have amazon giftcards or creditcards or paypal or anything. BUT I DO HAVE A BUNCH OF ITUNES GIFT CARDS. problem?? i have an android phone.
please PLEASE make it possible to buy platinum directly off itunes. my god so many people are asking about this... when is anyone going to do something about it?????????

Leiver
04-09-2011, 08:55 PM
OKAY i dont have amazon giftcards or creditcards or paypal or anything. BUT I DO HAVE A BUNCH OF ITUNES GIFT CARDS. problem?? i have an android phone.
please PLEASE make it possible to buy platinum directly off itunes. my god so many people are asking about this... when is anyone going to do something about it?????????
Who else is asking?

If you buy ingame it is charged to your iTunes account, it's exactly the same as buying directly through iTunes on your computer

Moogerfooger
04-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Who else is asking?

If you buy ingame it is charged to your iTunes account, it's exactly the same as buying directly through iTunes on your computer

Not on an Android phone. Which doesn't connect to the Itunes store.

Ayrilana
04-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Like I said in your other thread, there is no way the devs can allow you to buy platinum with iTunes cards since you need iTunes on your phone for it to work. iTunes doesn't work on the Droids.

Samhayne
04-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Sounds like you need a iOS device, because you need to buy the platinum on an iOS device so it goes through iTunes. Maybe you can go into an AT&T store, Verizon store or Apple store and ask if you could download Pocket Legends to one of their demo units, log into the game (don't save your password!) do your purchase of platinum and then delete Pocket Legends off the device. Might be worth a shot.

Vallist
04-09-2011, 09:17 PM
I have Amazon gift card balance in my account

but i can't buy platinum with giftcard balance

can you guys somehow let me buy platinum with amazon giftcards please?

Moogerfooger
04-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Valist, try this....there is a link to Amazon on this page, so maybe it will work to buy platinum :D (maybe, I haven't tried). Samhayne may know more about this, looks like he is still online.

https://auth.pocketlegends.com/WebStore/store.jsp

Vallist
04-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Valist, try this....there is a link to Amazon on this page, so maybe it will work to buy platinum :D (maybe, I haven't tried). Samhayne may know more about this, looks like he is still online.

https://auth.pocketlegends.com/WebStore/store.jsp

I used that page to buy, but it only take me to credit card confirmation, while i have gift card balance in my account.
it's not letting me buy with gift cards. asking dev to make that available plz

btw thx Mooger :o