PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate clash of goblin event!

Iliketolol
06-06-2014, 11:52 AM
Theres a sick competition going in the game between Trueorigine and Zeus for goblin event #1 position..

Both of these are highly skilled players!and probably best rogues of game!

They need our support, they haven't slept for more than 2-3 hrs/day.. Use this thread to share your love for them!!

Personally am cheering for Trueorigine,shes the "fastest" ( literally) rogue of game!

Who you think will win? Use this thread to cheer them up!!!

keikali
06-06-2014, 11:53 AM
TC Equity Partners supports Parf.

Limsi
06-06-2014, 11:55 AM
-Senses drama ensuing-

Immediate deletion of this thread is highly requested

Let em act it out in game

Archerios
06-06-2014, 11:59 AM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-07-18-18-year-old-dies-after-playing-diablo-3-for-40-hours-straight

I suggest you to read it.Anything that is too much never end good.

Samhayne
06-06-2014, 11:59 AM
-Senses drama ensuing-

Immediate deletion of this thread is highly requested

Let em act it out in game

I understand and appreciate your sentiment, Limsyoker. For now, we'll leave the thread open and just reiterate the Forum Rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules). Note the Sections in Bold please :D

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

Jxmaa
06-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Love you Parf !

Zeus
06-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Slept 2-3 hours since the event started. :(

keikali
06-06-2014, 12:08 PM

Less talking, more grinding.

FluffNStuff
06-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Less talking, more grinding.

Crack that whip!

Iliketolol
06-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Yea no drama plz, this thread is just to support both of these half human half amazing players!!

They need our love!

Zeus
06-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Yea no drama plz, this thread is just to support both of these half human half amazing players!!

They need our love!

You forgot half no life^

Waheedski
06-06-2014, 12:24 PM

You slept too long! If I knew the cheating 'twink portal hog exploit' and had the cash I show you guys how not to sleep! You're about 2000 points behind, get grinding, what you doing on forum, don't even bother eating or going to the toilet!!!!! Wear a nappy (diaper) like Elvis.

Disclaimer: If Zeus is found stiff as plank following my advice I accept no responsibility.

Zeus
06-06-2014, 12:28 PM
You slept too long! If I knew the cheating 'twink portal hog exploit' and had the cash I show you guys how not to sleep!

I need RL energy kits, you sell them? I pay well.

Jonnymaynard
06-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Im afraid one of them will collapse till the event ends... its very unhealthy to do so over such a long period of time...
even worse if u are forced to take some "medication" .. please take care for yourself true and zeus.
My respect for your strong will to win this duell anyways :)

Waheedski
06-06-2014, 12:32 PM
I need RL energy kits, you sell them? I pay well.

Yes it's called caffeine mixed with red bull and insomnia!

Disclaimer again : mix that up and drink it, I accept no responsibility if you or anyone else ends up flying with the angels.

octavos
06-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Tru ur my hero...its the definition..of elite...

:eagerness:

Promagin
06-06-2014, 12:37 PM
GL guys :D

tharidom
06-06-2014, 12:38 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/thaar11/B55E4A5E-602F-4D7B-8EE7-ED9446B02AA0_zpscivajwct.png (http://s34.photobucket.com/user/thaar11/media/B55E4A5E-602F-4D7B-8EE7-ED9446B02AA0_zpscivajwct.png.html)

Zeus atleast partily does it for a friend (no idea who) altough i guess he also wants nightshade and the banner and an even bigger status;).

csyui
06-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Probably the company should set a maximum time duration one can gain points in the event map in one day, like 14-16 hrs.

So you still can play 7/24 if you want, but the system only grant points for limited hours so that players play the game in a healthy way. There are lots of online games use this mechanism to prevent potential problems. Also, this can slightly prevent some violations of account sharing to pursue the top position.

tharidom
06-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Lol they will switch hero's and try to get a scnd one on the lb within that couple of hours specially zeus and origin since theyre kinda being addicts;)

keuiks
06-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Love both parf and originbt i like origin more <3

------------------>KEUIKS<-------------------

supersyan
06-06-2014, 12:46 PM
meanwhile..

Supersyan will reach silver tier tomarrow:eagerness:

tharidom
06-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Supporting zeus to since hes helping a friend to (origin idk he just wants the prizes i guess) altough i would have liked it if zeus would have held an arcane shard contest:p

Hoardseeker
06-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Karma Supports Parf the Zeus!

Waheedski
06-06-2014, 01:03 PM
ZeusZilla!

This alpha rogue doctor, do you really think he has a chance?
The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control and not the other way around,
Let them fight!

Schnitzel
06-06-2014, 01:10 PM
*gives TrueOrigin and Zeus a box of coffee*

I'm neutral/not picking sides

basketholic209
06-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Problem is that there is only 1 arcane shard, so the runner up will only get Nightshade and banner, with these consequences:
1. Probably get sick due to insane duration of gaming.
2. Lose probably around 20k plat or around 50m gold (just a rough estimation, probably incorrect, lol).
3. Lose or miss many things in RL.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Kuragasi
06-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Problem is that there is only 1 arcane shard, so the runner up will only get Nightshade and banner, with these consequences:
2. Lose probably around 20k plat or around 50m gold (just a rough estimation, probably incorrect, lol).

Both are spending minimal amounts of of plat, mostly out of laziness or convenience. How ever they are spending millions in gold.

Best of luck to both "machines" although ofc I root for my True :p

epicrrr
06-06-2014, 01:29 PM
I like to support them both! hehe the dedication and passion not to mention the support they are giving to our favorite mobile game AL. Goodluck both! :)

just dont forget health is wealth

Waheedski
06-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Some advice for Zeus......

YOU AINT GOT TIME TO BLEED!!!!!

Waheedski
06-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Some people laughed, some cried....

As Zeus took on his multi rogue form and sayeth.....

I am become death, destroyer of shards!

basketholic209
06-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Zeus overtook the lead

Aziiii
06-06-2014, 02:27 PM
not healthy

Zeus
06-06-2014, 02:35 PM
I'll try for 4 days no sleep..

twoxc
06-06-2014, 02:48 PM
GO GO GO, Best of luck to both, MORE MAJOR PAYNE is good lol. Don't care who win, can we get on with the next event please ^^

Legallyblonde
06-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Cause Hercules is my second favorite Disney movie!

Zeus
06-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the support!

keikali
06-06-2014, 03:21 PM

Thanks for the support!

What is this? There are no breaks!

Back to grinding!

grumpy
06-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Seriously hope neither of you end up with a cardiovascular event before the end of this event. This amount of sleep deprivation combined with poor hygiene, poor diet and prolonged idleness is very dangerous. Seriously, as one human to another. Don't kill yourself over a game, literally.

At least walk around as you play on a tablet/phone so you don't get a blood clot in your legs that could cause a stroke or pulmonary embolism. If you're playing on a PC, I suggest you switch to a mobile platform and walk around your room so you're not sitting still 20 hours a day.

Cero
06-06-2014, 03:31 PM

Actual i think it is possible for current LB players to win an arcane shard.
They need two major things unselfishness and tie score.

Check the photo above, me and instant tied at 19th place. So I got the idea that people can get Arcane shards
If they tied the score of the 1st placer that would be a lot of arcane:) If true stops and the rest will just aim what
True's current score and tie it, I believe everyone will be a winner.
But I have a doubt that it might not happen for there will be "that one person" who will take 'em all.

Sorry i might be ruining the competition but what this guy said is more important ..... "HEALTH"

Probably the company should set a maximum time duration one can gain points in the event map in one day, like 14-16 hrs.

So you still can play 7/24 if you want, but the system only grant points for limited hours so that players play the game in a healthy way. There are lots of online games use this mechanism to prevent potential problems. Also, this can slightly prevent some violations of account sharing to pursue the top position.

Kuragasi
06-06-2014, 03:39 PM

Check the photo above, me and instant tied at 19th place. So i got the idea that people can get Arcane shards
If they tied the score of the 1st placer that would be a lot of arcane:)

Omg would that be something! Orchestrate like a 10 way or full LB tie for 1st!

Iliketolol
06-06-2014, 03:39 PM

Check the photo above, me and instant tied at 19th place. So i got the idea that people can get Arcane shards
If they tied the score of the 1st placer that would be a lot of arcane:) I true stops and the rest will just aim what
But I have a doubt that it might not happen for there will be "that one person" who will take 'em all.

Sorry i might be ruining the competition but what this guy said is more important ..... "HEALTH"

Sneaky cero -_-

falmear
06-06-2014, 03:57 PM

Check the photo above, me and instant tied at 19th place. So I got the idea that people can get Arcane shards
If they tied the score of the 1st placer that would be a lot of arcane:) If true stops and the rest will just aim what

Nice idea Cero. But I don't see it happening.

Samhayne
06-06-2014, 04:01 PM

Great feedback Csyui. We're collecting input and ideas to refine the Event System to be even better and I think this is a very important consideration.

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Any top mage or warrior support threads? ;)

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm team Zeus. I don't know true well but I chat with Zeus often. I don't really have a choice but root for him after grinding with him for awhile. He's going all out.

Wutzgood
06-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Best of luck to both of you. Jut hope you two actually get some sleep during this event. 10 days is not healthy if it's non stop.

If I have to root for one it would have to be Zeus as I've known him for a while and bought stuff for my collection from him. But really best luck to both of you.

keikali
06-06-2014, 04:48 PM
This contest will end on Tuesday so this weekend will probably be chaotic.

Kakashis
06-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Props to the both of you to get to the top!! For sure they're doing it 100% legit as these players have the dedication xD in other games, events with no time limit usually result in account sharing and other drama ensues. I didn't participate simply because it's pure plat /gold sink as well as bad for your health! I hope in the future it'll be more everyone can run friendly and some time limits of how long you can gather points. I've heard of people having heart attacks in net cafes from lack of hydration.

Helicopter
06-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Go Parf. Yay.

tearacan
06-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Maybe set a max platinum consumption for platinum players per period, same as energy for non-plat players. It should limit their playtime to a healthy level trolllol

ClumsyCactus
06-06-2014, 05:36 PM
I have spoken to boy of them one time each Only, and i do not care at all Who wins, they are both amazing persons/bots and i Only want them both to get a nightshade thats all :) (also, if someone would happen to Wanna Sell a nightshade for bout 1k to me i would take it)

Ravager
06-06-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm team Zeus. I don't know true well but I chat with Zeus often. I don't really have a choice but root for him after grinding with him for awhile. He's going all out.

Opposite for me. I know Zeus well and I don't chat True.
Go True!

If you or eriyka or the other 3rd need assistance let me know!

Waheedski
06-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Zeus, you don't have time to breathe let alone eat or sleep! No time to get complacent or relax, you skip a beat and Trueorigine will overtake! You had been trailing for so long and to pull into a lead is an amazing feat and testament to your fortitude.

Sleeping and eating is for mere mortals, you are a god! God of Olympus! YOUR ARE ZEUS! Let the leaderboard show the difference between men and gods! Let it immortalise your name like a god! Tear it up like a beast, let that adrenaline run through your veins, become a monster, become king of monsters! Cleft asunder that leaderboard, own it, smash it into pieces. Still a long way to go anything can happen.....

Repeat after me.....

I am become death, I am Zeus destroyer of leaderboards!

Commanderkeen
06-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Good luck to both.

Fyrce
06-06-2014, 06:50 PM
All I can say is: they are both insane!

Though I admit I've been sneaking constant peaks at LB. So good competition y'all. Stay healthy! and of course, no sleeping!

(Hmm...healthy + no sleeping... Lol)

Jack Mihada
06-06-2014, 07:01 PM
#TeamInstanthumor

Rocking 22nd place....

Jack Mihada
06-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Honestly who cares

I care.

Bless
06-06-2014, 07:24 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/thaar11/b55e4a5e-602f-4d7b-8ee7-ed9446b02aa0_zpscivajwct.png (http://s34.photobucket.com/user/thaar11/media/b55e4a5e-602f-4d7b-8ee7-ed9446b02aa0_zpscivajwct.png.html)

zeus atleast partily does it for a friend (no idea who) altough i guess he also wants nightshade and the banner and an even bigger status;). oh em gee zeus thanksssss

Gensin
06-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Im going with eyrika lol.

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 07:34 PM
oh em gee zeus thanksssss
Lol

Crowsfoot
06-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Has Zeus given up!? D:

Ps: disregard the music I'm listening to. That pull down just happens to be where the time and date is displayed.

Euldor
06-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Team TRUE here. She runs and she doesn't whine. #Truestorybro

Waheedski
06-06-2014, 08:40 PM
It's all good banter :)

Gensin
06-06-2014, 08:46 PM
True sleep 1 eye close and other eye open.. thats how it works. You should see some videos of true in youtube more entertaining and not just randomness.

officiallyjun
06-06-2014, 09:05 PM
i hope they will not going to ICU after event :chuncky:
best of luck for both of you..

Archerios
06-06-2014, 09:12 PM

You better have someone around you dude...

Gensin
06-06-2014, 09:31 PM
i hope they will not going to ICU after event :chuncky:
best of luck for both of you..

Thats gonna happen.

Ravager
06-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Team TRUE here. She runs and she doesn't whine. #Truestorybro
Haha

Zyphruss
06-06-2014, 10:28 PM
I had been rooting for Zeus when he was below top 3. I believe he will win the arcane shard. Good luck!

elmanco
06-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Like someone said before, this is unhealthy.
Sts should put a break on this. If anything happens to them the ppl in sts will have to take responsabilities and have to carry the guilt the rsdt of their lives.
When you r young u think u r a god (lol just like zeus mythology) but u r human and you will break.
You can play for 1 day maybe 1.5 without sleeping. But no 4 you have no respect of your self.
Sam, ami or someone must act now.

Sorry for being grumpy but this is real and happened before.
Good luck all

Alcrexx
06-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Best of luck to you both. Though I support True fully, I still support Zeus too.
Let the 3-day game begins!

Pretty sure it's like watching The FIFA World Cup Final when it's still like hours left to go.

Sariita
06-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Good Luck to both :) But I think I'm Team Zeus, baby hahaha
Go Zeus!

-Sarii♥

Natalia Kulnu
06-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Theres a sick competition going in the game between Trueorigine and Zeus for goblin event #1 position..

They need our support, they haven't slept for more than 2-3 hrs/day.. Use this thread to share your love for them!!

Personally am cheering for Trueorigine,shes the "fastest" ( literally) rogue of game!

For me Zeus is the best rogue in Arcane legends

utpal
06-06-2014, 11:52 PM
to those that play excessively tend to have less grey matter BEWARE!!!

Froxanthar
06-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Hmm. STS should pause the points for 12 hours. So they can rest. Anyway good luck to both of them. Stay healthy!

via orange caramel app.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 12:24 AM
I ended up sleeping for five hours because at the end of the day, y'all are right. As some screenshots show, I am not even going for the shard for myself.

However, now that I'm well rested, it's time to get back to the grind! ;)

Crowsfoot
06-07-2014, 12:27 AM
to those that play excessively tend to have less grey matter BEWARE!!!
No, that isn't how grey matter works. Grey matter has a very low axon concentration and can be regenerated to some extent. It is typically grown through hand eye coordination activities (a common example is juggling) and is lost through a lack of oxygen (common examples are head trauma, lung disease, and dirty air (smoking, smog, asbestos, etc)). Playing video games will not cause damage to grey matter nor will sleep loss (obviously extreme sleep loss will since it can be deadly). Sleep loss typically damages white matter which is relatively hgh in axon concentration. During sleep, certain neural repairs (not regeneration) and toxin remoal takes place. The damage caused by these toxins not being cleansed from th body typically harms axons.

Extended axon damage results in primarily muscular issues but has also been linked to a faltering memory. Typically, those with genius IQs and idenic memories have a higher axon density and/or count than average people. Thicker myelin sheaths on their axons than an average person is also an attribute correlated to higher intelligence. The myelin sheaths are what gives white matter its color and is how I remember which type of brain matter does what.

If this was at all interesting, you may enjoy case studies on sports related concussion studies, dissection of genius brains, and the physical differences between brains relative to mental aptitude.

For those who think this was boring, I'm sorry. I am actually quite interested in the subject.

Leonut
06-07-2014, 12:52 AM
No, that isn't how grey matter works. Grey matter has a very low axon concentration and can be regenerated to some extent. It is typically grown through hand eye coordination activities (a common example is juggling) and is lost through a lack of oxygen (common examples are head trauma, lung disease, and dirty air (smoking, smog, asbestos, etc)). Playing video games will not cause damage to grey matter nor will sleep loss (obviously extreme sleep loss will since it can be deadly). Sleep loss typically damages white matter which is relatively hgh in axon concentration. During sleep, certain neural repairs (not regeneration) and toxin remoal takes place. The damage causd by these toxins not being cleansed from th body typically harms axons.

Extended axon damage results in primarily muscular issues but has also been linked to a faltering memory. Typically, those with genius IQs and idenic memories have a hogher axon density and/or thicker myelin sheaths on their axons than the average person. The myelin sheaths are what gives white matter its color and is how I remember which type of brain matter does what.

If this was at all interesting, you may enjoy case studies on sports related concussion studies, direction of genius brains, and the physical differences between brains relative to mental performance.

For those who think this was boring, I'm sorry. I am actually quite interested in the subject.

+1000. I learnt something today.

jiph
06-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Next event asap

CuteFrog
06-07-2014, 01:46 AM
Go go go true !

Eyrika
06-07-2014, 01:49 AM
Go go go true !

I do all i can for que run fast ! Go go the team Eyrigine will win

Arachnophobik
06-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Dunno both personally but all i know is theyre extremely powerful rogues. Rooting for zeus on this one tho

Eyrika
06-07-2014, 03:52 AM
Dunno both personally but all i know is theyre extremely powerful rogues. Rooting for zeus on this one tho

...u can't imagine...this run is the hell...we sleep very very a little...i have only sleep 14 hours in all. I hope the Next event will be not like that...first time i harcore play like that.

Bless
06-07-2014, 03:53 AM
I've known both players for quite a while. Unlike the other contestant, at least Z is not bound by that arrogant elitist behaviour and while the fake butt Greek god has recently came off as using underhanded methods, looking back at the past clearly shows which of the two is most fond of such cheap techniques.

Not really a matter to ponder on; go get my shard bro. ;)

Zzz this thread is just to cheer them up, plz dont make such comments that can lead to flaming....

Cheer them up, move on. Nicely said.

Bless
06-07-2014, 03:59 AM
Add Content

Aziiii
06-07-2014, 04:32 AM
Those 2 are good players but ill vote for Eyrika , because i like 2 see competition :D

Natalia Kulnu
06-07-2014, 04:36 AM

Zeus u are a strong rogue, others trying to demotivate u. U carry on ik u will win. All the Best

Naatagrl

Zeus
06-07-2014, 04:47 AM
Zeus u are a strong rogue, others trying to demotivate u. U carry on ik u will win. All the Best

Naatagrl

I'm considering just staying #2. The shard was not for me anyways but a gift to someone. However, since this whole no sleep ritual, I've been getting breathing problems where my chest pains if I breathe deeply. When I passed out, they immediately went away upon waking up.

So, I'm just going to take it easy and maintain #2 with no speed runs and happily earn a few million while doing it. :)

Good luck, True! You're hardcore! My body just cannot handle it despite taking precautions like eating healthy and drinking lots of fluid.

Jonnymaynard
06-07-2014, 05:01 AM
I'm considering just staying #2. The shard was not for me anyways but a gift to someone. However, since this whole no sleep ritual, I've been getting breathing problems where my chest pains if I breathe deeply. When I passed out, they immediately went away upon waking up.

So, I'm just going to take it easy and maintain #2 with no speed runs and happily earn a few million while doing it. :)

Good luck, True! You're hardcore! My body just cannot handle it despite taking precautions like eating healthy and drinking lots of fluid.

Finaly , the common sense has won :)

Zeus
06-07-2014, 05:08 AM
Finaly , the common sense has won :)

Lol!

Also, I still have that tournament ongoing and it will fall in between the Goblin Event. I cannot hope to do both, so I have to pick one. I choose to pick the one that doesn't give me breathing problems. Honestly, that was quite a scare.

Eyrika
06-07-2014, 06:10 AM
Those 2 are good players but ill vote for Eyrika , because i like 2 see competition :D

Lol thank, thank

Caiahar
06-07-2014, 09:05 AM
Sigh , i think I'll give up on leaderboard for sorcerer x.x
Only lvl 27 and no plat

Endkey
06-07-2014, 11:05 AM
Lol@event

Good luck to both...and to fraline and eyrika too

Ravager
06-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Where is this information that you public on the forums? Its hard to find it when its not stickied and buried.
They don't sticky every glitch report. The thread was removed and a portal was added to little ridge in response.

I find it hard to believe you forgot about his post since you referenced it as a temper tantrum. Selective memory?

That means its not publicly available. I got my info through word of mouth in the game. Not by any post.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 11:21 AM
That means its not publicly available. I got my info through word of mouth in the game. Not by any post.

You still got your information which proves my point that knowledge was not the factor in determining the leaderboards.

eugene9707
06-07-2014, 11:37 AM
i believe if you guys agrees to a score, and both stays at that score, you'll both get shard

i remember on the first day, there was a tie for third and they both have the prize shown .....

Crowsfoot
06-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Hence the use of the verbiage "was available" not is available. I t never would hve been without Zeus I don'tunderstandyou argument. You seem to just dislike Zeus.

Your basis is that because the issue was addressed and thus the thread removed to prevent further arguments over a unrelevant subject, Zeus didn't bring up the issue. Well sorry to burst your bubble, he did.

Additionally, if you didn't see the thread, why are you calling it a temper tantrum. How can you evaluate something you haven't read?

Crowsfoot
06-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Read any thread for a vs competition in sports, fights, teams etc and this is what generally happens. The thread was allowed to continue so it was bound to lead in this direction. Debates, pros and cons, trashing.
Thank you for ignoring my post.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Hence the use of the verbiage "was available" not is available. I t never would hve been without Zeus I don'tunderstandyou argument. You seem to just dislike Zeus.

Your basis is that because the issue was addressed and thus the thread removed to prevent further arguments over a unrelevant subject, Zeus didn't bring up the issue. Well sorry to burst your bubble, he did.

Additionally, if you didn't see the thread, why are you calling it a temper tantrum. How can you evaluate something you haven't read?

I think a lot of the backlash does generate from general dislike. You should see the screenshots of the rumors he spreads about me in game after a certain incident involving him.

Limsi
06-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Let there be love

elmanco
06-07-2014, 12:27 PM
I ended up sleeping for five hours because at the end of the day, y'all are right. As some screenshots show, I am not even going for the shard for myself.

However, now that I'm well rested, it's time to get back to the grind! ;)

Good choice, now drnk lots of water and eat some meat and vitamin b and c.

Take care dude thats even more important than a shard

Bless
06-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Let there be love

FluidShot
06-07-2014, 12:34 PM
I'd totally support the idea of you guys tying, and making STG give you both the shard. It's insane the amount of time you guys are putting in - just give them both the prize, they've both worked for it.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Anyways, the Goblin Event was a test run for the Ursoth event to catch issues like this before releasing a mass scaled event like Ursoth. So, live and let live.

The developers should now have learned to be more careful and pay more heed to potential exploits (which I am sure that they have). In the future, this hopefully will not be an issue.

You cannot waste your time ranting about the past. That is really only a good way to waste time. However, what you can do is adapt and be ready if needed as well as work to ensure the future does not have the past's issues. :)

Crowsfoot
06-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Anyways, the Goblin Event was a test run for the Ursoth event to catch issues like this before releasing a mass scaled event like Ursoth. So, live and let live.

The developers should now have learned to be more careful and pay more heed to potential exploits (which I am sure that they have). In the future, this hopefully will not be an issue.

You cannot waste your time ranting about the past. That is really only a good way to waste time. However, what you can do is adapt and be ready if needed as well as work to ensure the future does not have the past's issues. :)
in my opinion, the shard was a mistake. The top reward should have been a Singe egg. The shard is too valuable for a test event reward.

Crowsfoot
06-07-2014, 01:03 PM
I'd totally support the idea of you guys tying, and making STG give you both the shard. It's insane the amount of time you guys are putting in - just give them both the prize, they've both worked for it.
I don't see this happening. But, who knows?

FluidShot
06-07-2014, 01:05 PM
I don't see this happening. But, who knows?

My thoughts exactly. Can only keep hope alive.

Uzii
06-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Let there be love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHnPdIs3T_4 :D

Ishtmeet
06-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Zeus!! My all time favourite :)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

keikali
06-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Can we get back to the one most IMPORTANT topic at hand?

Parf crashing and not in a car v. tree.

Discuss.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Can we get back to the one most IMPORTANT topic at hand?

Parf crashing and not in a car v. tree.

Discuss.

Tree wins car every time.

KD of tree: 1:1
KD of car: 1:1

Source: Personal experience.

Ishtmeet
06-07-2014, 01:35 PM
I already gave up. I cannot keep going at this rate nor am I willing to dump a Midas Touch for something that I already have. :(

Were you using plats or bought energy using gold? Oh my... Why to give up? Its not late yet. You wasted a lot of time and gold on it. Don't let it go. Someone wants to see you win. Go get the shard buddy!

Zeus
06-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Were you using plats or bought energy using gold? Oh my... Why to give up? Its not late yet. You wasted a lot of time and gold on it. Don't let it go. Someone wants to see you win. Go get the shard buddy!

I bought energy and there's no reason for me to continue. Right now, I've made money (especially considering if I sell Nightshade). So, I'm a happy player.

The shard wasn't something I was making a profit on anyways, which is why I wasn't willing to do the most efficient method to win which costs 20m per day.

eugene9707
06-07-2014, 02:03 PM
I bought energy and there's no reason for me to continue. Right now, I've made money (especially considering if I sell Nightshade). So, I'm a happy player.

The shard wasn't something I was making a profit on anyways, which is why I wasn't willing to do the most efficient method to win which costs 20m per day.

i think u two can probably arrange privately and tie first and both get shard ?

on the first day there was a tie 3rd and both can get Nightshade so im guessing same for 1st place

Bunny♥
06-07-2014, 02:04 PM
True sleep 1 eye close and other eye open.. thats how it works. You should see some videos of true in youtube more entertaining and not just randomness.

are you saying zeus' vid isnt entertaining? PvP vids are the most entertaining vids existed rather that pve videos, wanna check it back?

Arpluvial
06-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Hey guys, I went ahead and took the time to clean up the thread. Please keep it friendly and constructive.

Hearts,
Arp

Dex Scene
06-07-2014, 02:41 PM
I admire them all of LBs

—AshDex

Eyrika
06-07-2014, 02:48 PM
During this day we all made a big break. and the lb is a bit stuck. We get our healthy. I imagine that you will keep up a bit Zeus, so going continue together (the top 3), but a reasonable manner. I hope this tournament have not kill you zeus, go sleep a little.

Lol good luck my rival ! I will do all for true win !

Ravager
06-07-2014, 02:52 PM

Its more of a counterargument that the exploit is not public. Few fortunate such as myself were able to find this out. I talk to many players and they are unaware of it. Even many that are on or trying to get on the event lb.

Its sounds contradictory afterwards saying knowledge is power. Many will say knowledge is "something I know and you dont". So the exploit is "something I know and you dont". If the information is common and public to everyone, its not so much power there. The money portion, I agree with his comment. The rest is just fluff in an attempt to try and justify whats happening.

I never said anything about a temper tantrum either.

Crowsfoot
06-07-2014, 02:56 PM

Its more of a counterargument that the exploit is not public. Few fortunate such as myself were able to find this out. I talk to many players and they are unaware of it. Even many that are on or trying to get on the event lb.

Its sounds contradictory afterwards saying knowledge is power. Many will say knowledge is "something I know and you dont". So the exploit is "something I know and you dont". If the information is common and public to everyone, its not so much power there. The money portion, I agree with his comment. The rest is just fluff in an attempt to try and justify whats happening.

I never said anything about a temper tantrum either.
One of my biggest peeves is people not reading my posts. Please read my posts if you quite them.

utpal
06-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Cmon Zeus. True is 60k+ lol
I support Zeus

Waheedski
06-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Zeus, you done good. Your health is more Important. Big respect for trying to get the top prize for someone else. Remember there's still Ursoth assault, so enjoy.

jeocapat
06-07-2014, 04:26 PM

The portal glitch was purposedly left again after it was discovered in the tarlok event for players like you and Trueorigin to spam them maximizing the rate you gained points while indirectly maximizing the rate sts gained money nonetheless when it was discovered all the developers did was shifting it to the event map and legalizing the exploit.
Now another thought jumps in our mind a while ago or so swapping skills was considered to be a exploit and since it was really one was pressed to be taking away. We personally were against swapping skills being taked away infact 1vs1 pvp is not the same as before. It kinda sucks due to the predetermined class balances applied.

Maybe exploits are relative, meaning some are good and some are bad and while the portal glitch during the tarlok event was bad now its good while swapping skills is bad spamming portals is good..we don't know, we are just a couple of noobs who don't know strawman theories or use a big rafinated vocabulary but one thing we are sure of is that the game is losing its magic and sts is gradually losing that ability it had to cover from majority of the community its thirst for money. Its just like when a rogue enter ctf and checks his stat page: "the nerf has always been there but we didnt see it. "

Bunny♥
06-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Lol good luck my rival ! I will do all for true win !

true can have her shard, zeus wont work for it anymore ^_^

Limsi
06-07-2014, 07:16 PM
are you saying zeus' vid isnt entertaining? PvP vids are the most entertaining vids existed rather that pve videos, wanna check it back?

That's a subjective opinion. Perhaps that should be the checker for you as well.

Euldor
06-07-2014, 07:51 PM
The Trueth shall prevail! XD

Gensin
06-07-2014, 09:21 PM

The last thing I get a news from true is her apartment burning, source: overheating ipad lol

Attack Dog
06-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Man if I could no life AL like zues I'd be number 1 on event board -.-

Gensin
06-07-2014, 09:23 PM

Im not saying its not entertaining, Its more in analysis in stuff and glitches.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 10:04 PM

Haha, but a few days isn't no life! It's just rearranging your schedule. :P

maddeneyevan
06-07-2014, 10:15 PM
this is sick, spend almost 20 hrs a day playing.. wasting money and time just to be popular... i will just play for fun..

Attack Dog
06-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Haha, but a few days isn't no life! It's just rearranging your schedule. :P

XD I mean no disrespect, I'm jealous of you. Good luck getting number1

leoakre
06-08-2014, 01:10 AM

ROFL! Just love how 'strangers' have the compulsion to make biased judgements and observations about how others manage their time in and out of a virtual game! Zeus is just very good at managing his time wisely, efficiently, and in a lucrative manner so he has plenty of 'down time' for his guilty pleasures!

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 01:16 AM
ROFL! Just love how 'strangers' have the compulsion to make biased judgements and observations about how others manage their time in and out of a virtual game! Zeus is just very good at managing his time wisely, efficiently, and in a lucrative manner so he has plenty of 'down time' for his guilty pleasures!
To be fair, Zeus has no life ;)

(I am kidding, don't flip out)

leoakre
06-08-2014, 01:18 AM
this is sick, spend almost 20 hrs a day playing.. wasting money and time just to be popular... i will just play for fun..

Aww shucks! The popular kid gets the worm!
:playful:

leoakre
06-08-2014, 01:21 AM
To be fair, Zeus has no life ;)

(I am kidding, don't flip out)

Haha! Crow, you troll!
:devilish:

Bangbam
06-08-2014, 01:49 PM
i wonder how True would respond to this thread lol

Rare
06-08-2014, 03:23 PM
i wonder how True would respond to this thread lol

She wouldn't. But if she did, I hope she would support herself :p

Doomreaper
06-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Let there be love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Froxanthar
06-09-2014, 09:39 AM
I think they will add more nightshade for 3rd places. :p

via orange caramel app.

Dex Scene
06-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Yes interesting haha

—AshDex

Remiem
06-10-2014, 10:46 AM
I'm seeing a mix of positive and negative in here. I'm going to lock this one up. Best of luck to the top contenders! <3 Rem