PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions Suggestions Suggestions......

Echelong
12-31-2010, 06:23 PM
Bear

First thing that I would like to suggest is for bears to be able to control aggro (which in this game is kind of weird thats why people can glitch almost every boss in this game) Not just Beckon and Taunt but they need to be able to increase aggro with differnt skills to keep Mobs and Bosses on them.

They also need some kind of charge ability with low damage, maybe 12m range and has a chance to stun. The ranks can be either start with less range and add a meter per rank or more damage and chance to stun. This ability should not be able to deal to much damage. and a 20 second cool down or so. This ability can help the bears in pvp and pve. This way they can get close to the bosses push.

Make the consignment shop more like an auction house with bids and remove the 100g Tax (yes this is a tax lol) just make it in increments.

Bears and archers should have a bit more mana regen they go through a lot of potions even with high end gear.

Fix the Bonus stats on the cyber gear for all classes (the cyber cosmos is "better" because it has another piece that the original didn't had a shield other wise the bonus stats are far worse than the original) Same for the other two.

For now this is all I could think off. Keep in mind I am not trying to make any class overpowered. Bears do need love and archers can own in pvp so don't say Mages are overpowered because we keep the group alive (well the ones that heal) and help clear mobs and archers own in boss fights.

Gamelova
12-31-2010, 06:33 PM
Go to the search bar all you ideas are 99.9% there! Enjoy searching and come again!
and if you can't find it, look "harder", go to the "advanced" search bar! :D Enjoy Spacetimestudios to your limits and have a great day!

Wildder
12-31-2010, 07:13 PM
Nice suggestions! :D

Pharcyde
12-31-2010, 07:17 PM
So so SO many people have suggested this. I hope to god it eventually gets added :p.

Edit: Opz I hope to god bear charge gets added.

M/S H/S rates are also fine where they are right now. Enchantress's lose hp pretty rapidly so they still find themselves guzzling potions.

Bears have really high armor good h/s rates, so they only really use mana potions. Also the stun spells leave bears untouched in mobs.

Birds are balanced between bear and mage. So they are not over or underpowered in either h/s and m/s

Lesrider
12-31-2010, 07:33 PM
Honestly, if you don't like the cyber sets, use the regular ones. The only one that is underpowered right now is the rift set.

Echelong
12-31-2010, 08:34 PM
I did used the searched bar just put some of the ones I liked the most in this thread. A lot of the older threads lost their way after a couple of pages. If u see something else you can add your ideas I will add them to the original post.

Also another thing that should be changed is that dodge should be affected by dexterity and str should have a block if and only they are wearing a shield. This way birds can have dodge back and bears can have a block with shields.

Pharcyde
01-01-2011, 04:34 AM
I did used the searched bar just put some of the ones I liked the most in this thread. A lot of the older threads lost their way after a couple of pages. If u see something else you can add your ideas I will add them to the original post.

Also another thing that should be changed is that dodge should be affected by dexterity and str should have a block if and only they are wearing a shield. This way birds can have dodge back and bears can have a block with shields.

Dex used to add dodge, during the days of dex being king of the game. Funny thing bears were overpowered, now that they get armor and dodge they are underpowered :p.

We just need a better balancing system, like instead of dumping dodge for birds all together, just lower total dodge and lower damage slightly, so they wont be so overpowered.

Unruly
01-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Bear users just need to know how to use their role.. Instead of making a bird their tanks.