PDA

View Full Version : 56 SM Set vs. BT Set for a Bear

Sheugokin
06-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Which one is better and why? Thanks!

Laar
06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Depends. SM has more health, health regen, armor and damage while BT has more hit% and dodge.

programmed
06-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Bt is supposed to be better if you're a bear but I always prefer sm anyways. Sm has more armor, damage, regen, and a set bonus while bt has more dodge and hit. That's why most bears use bt because of their lack of a buff that adds hit. If you aren't asking for bear then definitely use sm.

Burningdex
06-06-2014, 06:15 PM
use both dodge vs bear sm vs rest

Laar
06-06-2014, 06:16 PM
use both dodge vs bear sm vs rest
Idk if sheu is that rich but ok

programmed
06-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Idk if sheu is that rich but ok

He probably farms at endgame, I'm sure he can afford it.

Sheugokin
06-06-2014, 07:04 PM
I can but dun wanna.

I have all sets lilith and 51 mega set but dun wanna sel :(

stopcrying
06-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Cool story

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Laar
06-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Cool story

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Well you don't have one so Bahahaha

Sheugokin
06-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Lol. So should I get SM or BT

Vote Pls!

programmed
06-06-2014, 10:56 PM
If you mean for a bear, not only is bt much cheaper, but also better with the extra hit. If you don't mean for a bear then sm.

MightyMicah
06-07-2014, 12:09 AM
BT vs classes with a hit% debuff; SM vs classes without a hit% debuff. If you can already hit, you might as well use the extra damage from SM vs classes who won't debuff you.

Hardcorexd
06-07-2014, 09:15 AM
BT vs classes with a hit% debuff; SM vs classes without a hit% debuff. If you can already hit, you might as well use the extra damage from SM vs classes who won't debuff you.

Not every bear knows how to use bt because it requires more skill than sm but I know if you're a skilled bear you should go for bt and I know fortal is ^^

programmed
06-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Not every bear knows how to use bt because it requires more skill than sm but I know if you're a skilled bear you should go for bt and I know fortal is ^^

Bt doesn't take more skill. Sm has better tanking abilities but bt gives a ton of hit percent and more dodge for a bear which means unless they don't dodge the hit debuff, they will land almost every skill. While sm as almost 20 less hit percent and more defensive stats.

Laar
06-07-2014, 02:58 PM

Bt doesn't take more skill. Sm has better tanking abilities but bt gives a ton of hit percent and more dodge for a bear which means unless they don't dodge the hit debuff, they will land almost every skill. While sm as almost 20 less hit percent and more defensive stats.
This. With BT, you rely more on dodge. How is that skill? It's a luck factor, you rely on chance. With more defensive stats with SM, you need skill to use every move carefully instead of relying on luck to do it for you.

Sheugokin
06-07-2014, 03:38 PM
Ughhh so indecisive which one to pick!

I have a 56 rhino too lol.

Gaunab
06-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Ughhh so indecisive which one to pick!

I told u BT is better, what are u waiting for!

Also, 4 more dodge does not mean that you are relying on luck now. >_<
With SM, however, you are at 92-ish hit%, so you depend on luck for every skill you use...

Laar
06-07-2014, 05:39 PM
4 more dodge could mean the whole human civilization though. :)

Hardcorexd
06-07-2014, 10:49 PM
This. With BT, you rely more on dodge. How is that skill? It's a luck factor, you rely on chance. With more defensive stats with SM, you need skill to use every move carefully instead of relying on luck to do it for you.

Sigh... All you guys always say dodge dodge dodge pls look at BT armor compared to sm and I'm pretty sure I'm more experienced than u in 56 bears.

Hardcorexd
06-07-2014, 10:50 PM
I told u BT is better, what are u waiting for!

Also, 4 more dodge does not mean that you are relying on luck now. >_<
With SM, however, you are at 92-ish hit%, so you depend on luck for every skill you use...

92 isn't a real problem you will find out once you use It and feel it.

Sheugokin
06-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Sigh... All you guys always say dodge dodge dodge pls look at BT armor compared to sm and I'm pretty sure I'm more experienced than u in 56 bears.

Ok, let's not flame this thread. Keep it civilized. Thanks!

So BT it is!

Hardcorexd
06-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Ok, let's not flame this thread. Keep it civilized. Thanks!

So BT it is!

It's up to you but you'll find out bt "sucks" when u fight charm Mages that are skilled.

IGN Storm
06-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Here is a comparison I made a while ago:

Big Top: 12% Hit, 4% Dodge
Strongman: 16 Damage, 14 Armor (11 more Armor if using Presti Bunny), 6 H/S

I would take Big Top over Strongman any day. The 12% Hit is much more beneficial than the 16 Damage. Think of it this way. 12% Hit means MORE chance of landing Hellscream which reduces the damage you take and increases the chance of landing CB, which means even less damage taken and you can hit more through their dodge. 4% more Dodge equates to less chance of being debuffed which means dealing normal Damage and maintaining your Dodge. Let's face it, at 56, the only real challenge is another Bear. Mages and Birds will be destroyed either way, SM or BT.

Everyone'sFavMage
06-08-2014, 01:17 AM
Here is a comparison I made a while ago:

Big Top: 12% Hit, 4% Dodge
Strongman: 16 Damage, 14 Armor (11 more Armor if using Presti Bunny), 6 H/S

I would take Big Top over Strongman any day. The 12% Hit is much more beneficial than the 16 Damage. Think of it this way. 12% Hit means MORE chance of landing Hellscream which reduces the damage you take and increases the chance of landing CB, which means even less damage taken and you can hit more through their dodge. 4% more Dodge equates to less chance of being debuffed which means dealing normal Damage and maintaining your Dodge. Let's face it, at 56, the only real challenge is another Bear. Mages and Birds will be destroyed either way, SM or BT.
Please play again, "Why did you just waste drain? Sigh, these new gen mages." -storm, elitephonix, efm

IGN Storm
06-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Please play again, "Why did you just waste drain? Sigh, these new gen mages." -storm, elitephonix, efm

I was on earlier for like 4 hours waiting for you. </3

Everyone'sFavMage
06-08-2014, 01:24 AM
I'm at the lake this weekend, and have limited data on my phone, so I can't play on it, and won't have wifi till Monday night. Wait for me bb!

IGN Storm
06-08-2014, 01:26 AM
I'm at the lake this weekend, and have limited data on my phone, so I can't play on it, and won't have wifi till Monday night. Wait for me bb!

Finals Monday through Thursday. I'll be on Fri-Sun alot.

Everyone'sFavMage
06-08-2014, 01:50 AM
Finals Monday through Thursday. I'll be on Fri-Sun alot.

Wao, Ill be camping. #summerweekends

MightyMicah
06-08-2014, 08:28 AM

Guys, in my opinion Hardcore is right. SM has a ton more damage but isn't as reliable as BT due to lower hit%. So choosing BT means you've got to know what you're doing so that you can still deal the damage needed to drop your opponent. I think in the end it's a matter of perspective and depends on who you're fighting also.

Sheugokin
06-08-2014, 10:58 AM
I'm buying BT right now lol.

MightyMicah
06-08-2014, 01:13 PM
I'm buying BT right now lol.

Lol good choice. I haven't had SM for my bear in a long time and I do just fine.

Sheugokin
06-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Who is your bear?

Currently I'm OP. lol.

Laar
06-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Who is your bear?

Currently I'm OP. lol.
Mistermicah is his bear

MightyMicah
06-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Mastermicah is his bear

Fixed ;) MisterMicah is my 35 bird.

Laar
06-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Mastermicah is his bear

Fixed ;) MisterMicah is my 35 bird.
Ahh I keep getting confused x.x

Fear
06-08-2014, 09:11 PM

Ye storm was on I played him 10-3 with me at 3 I bes mage

Laar
06-08-2014, 09:16 PM

Ye storm was on I played him 10-3 with me at 3 I bes mage
Lol u wasted drain against me
And what were you saying to me about wrecking everybody with your mage?

Burningdex
06-08-2014, 09:36 PM
what pieces for bt?

Vvriter
06-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Big Top Set is better than Strongman Set as a Bear for SURE. Big Top is undoubtedly the better choice especially if you have the Presditigator Big Top Bunny, which gives about 6 armor more than the regular Big Top Glyph Shield, as well as the same other stat bonuses, making up for the lost of armor compared to SM. Not only that but Big Top has more hit and dodge which are essential for 56s Bears going against every other character.

Edit: I didn't even read the second page. IGN Storm already resolved this Set dispute. :disillusionment:

Hardcorexd
06-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Big Top Set is better than Strongman Set as a Bear for SURE. Big Top is undoubtedly the better choice especially if you have the Presditigator Big Top Bunny, which gives about 6 armor more than the regular Big Top Glyph Shield, as well as the same other stat bonuses, making up for the lost of armor compared to SM. Not only that but Big Top has more hit and dodge which are essential for 56s Bears going against every other character.

Edit: I didn't even read the second page. IGN Storm already resolved this Set dispute. :disillusionment:

Wow you confirm that if u have a 56 bear then ill make one ill use sm u use bt well see who wins I had enough of this thread.

Vvriter
06-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Wow you confirm that if u have a 56 bear then ill make one ill use sm u use bt well see who wins I had enough of this thread.

Sure. Add FleshDaThird, I'll make sure to take a screenshot when I beat you. :)

Hardcorexd
06-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Sure. Add FleshDaThird, I'll make sure to take a screenshot when I beat you. :)

never heard of you but... give me some time I need to get back my sets and level a new char.

Vvriter
06-11-2014, 12:30 AM
never heard of you but... give me some time I need to get back my sets and level a new char.

Probably cause it's not my main. It's a character I'm going to make in one day, just to 10-0 you with BT.

MightyMicah
06-11-2014, 10:06 AM

Probably cause it's not my main. It's a character I'm going to make in one day, just to 10-0 you with BT.

Y'all are pathetic.

Vvriter
06-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Y'all are pathetic.
How so?

Trenton
06-11-2014, 03:02 PM

I'll lend BT if needed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Vvriter
06-11-2014, 07:07 PM
I'll lend BT if needed

Yes, please. But I doubt he's going to even level a character to 56, and get a set just to fight me.

Trenton
06-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Same^ but once he starts making the bear, I'll lend.