PDA

View Full Version : What kind of music do my future PL'ers like?

xBlacklightx
12-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Yeah I'll start, I like screamo and what not. Asking Alexandria, we came as Romans etc etc
Your turn!!

xBlacklightx
12-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Oops I meant "fellow" not "future" my b.

Ruscour
01-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Electronic dance music, excluding the 10-year-old-boy genres (eg, happy hardcore, gabber, pop-trance/house like everything David Guetta's done in the last 2 years).

Specifically progressive house/trance, although good psytrance records (although few and far between) are always mindblowing.

I don't mind some drum and bass, I used to listen to metal a bit (mainly melodic death metal) so bands like Pendulum (drum and bass/metal) and Infected Mushroom (psytrance/metal) really hit the spot for me, but I don't listen to any 'pure' metal any more.

MoarPewPew
01-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Yeah I'll start, I like screamo and what not. Asking Alexandria, we came as Romans etc etc
Your turn!!

Those are two good bands. They did a nice job with there covers in the punk goes pop vol. 3 album

Ersana
01-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Anything by The Best of the Best AKA Hinder, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, and Motley Crue

DawnInfinity
01-01-2011, 02:00 PM
I listen to a lot of indie / alternative rock and pop. Acoustic rock. I also listen to the radio, but I only have the good stuff on my iPod.

What I listen to... (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hipster%20rock)

slightly kidding.

MoarPewPew
01-01-2011, 02:05 PM
I also forgot to say that I listen to, Justin Bieber, Hanna Montana and Tupac.

Am i cool or what guys??!?!? Oo and Jonas Brothers are so good.....

rofl jk

ChaosDark
01-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Me? I mainly listen to metal. Mainly black and death metal. Some favorite bands include Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Opera IX (90's) and Netherbird. I also like Kreator, Slayer, and Cadaveria

Militaryman
01-01-2011, 09:00 PM
I listen to the beatles. Even better when you hear megablasters shooting at the same time