PDA

View Full Version : event legendary pet prize ?

VenomsChaos
06-07-2014, 04:06 AM
hi all, i was calculateing...

nightshade egg only for top3 and LB like 30-45k point now..

1 energy = 15 k gold
45000 LB point for killing like 3000 boss..

15x3000= 45mil <<< thats how much gold you used for the 45000 LB point

after kill this 3000 boss, you will gain like 4500 token, if you buy Event Bat pet for 65 token each << right now u can sell 80 k each.. 4500/65=70 ( 70 is the only for easly calculate, we are doing a avarage calculate :) ) <<< you earning it with kill 3000 boss 70x80= 5.5 mil,

3000 boss for avarage locked drop rate ? hmm on the jar or km3 i could say 5-10 boss for 1 locked and in event map its seems to me droping so much lockeds simple say it 500 locked << ? use 200 for the kits.. you will stay 300 lock win from here.. 300 lock = 2.5 mil

ahh and the gyrm.. how many grym do you think u can get from 3000 boss ? it was 500 k, and the gyrs is the main item profiting you :) can we say lepre + kit = 100 boss for 1 egg ?

Lockeds 2.5 mil + Token Sales 5.5 mil + grym pets = you will be like profit

on that calculate its not a p2w Race... ( i have other reasons for the hate this event but lets be honesty this Nightshade egg race isnt a p2w race )

btw i am thinking join that race because i can :) and prize is well ...

my question is <<< how much will be worth nightshade egg? do you think its will be 20-30 mil ? or 100+ mil ?

waiting experience answers for the follow my way <<< thx for share your expriences on your replys :)

EDiT : question is : how much you could offer for it ? and why

Edit :
1= Numbers isnt %100 right.. its just a,simple calculate...

2 = dont be complain about gyrm prize droping Bat egg prize droping not 80 k <<< because just yesterday who find they sold for 200 k this bat egg <<< also grym was 900 k + to..

3= on calculate energys 15 k <<< its,posible to buy cheaper ( i did buy more for 11 k )

4 = and 3000 boss for 45000 LB point is negative number :) on the avarage its will up trust me

5 = 45000 LB point was the top 1 and my idea Goal is TOP 3 <<< not top 1 ...

so numbers is only here for the make you see picture :)

--What i am Seeing From This Picture

At the end of event you can be lose 5-25 mil, and gain 1 legendary pet ( ppls talking about 100-200 mil and thats the main reason i writed this topic and waited clearly answers for the start race or let it go :)

ClumsyCactus
06-07-2014, 04:12 AM
Are you talking about nightshade?
To be honest, i did not quite understand a thing you Said, but the question was clear.
Nightshade will be the most expensive PET so far, because there will Only be 3.
Atleast i imagine that zeus would sell it expensive

matanofx
06-07-2014, 04:29 AM
If true or zeus were to hatch those eggs there will be only 1 or 2 eggs in the entire game... regardless of truly awesome stats nightshade will be crazy rare.

Jester vanity sets sell for 15-20m and there are 40 of them if i remember correctly, nightshade will truly be a trophy pet for the ultra super rich. I too wonder what the price will be tho 50m? more? wait and see

VenomsChaos
06-07-2014, 04:39 AM
yes there will be only 3 pet and prize will be huge than worth...

its a legendary event pet, we are seeing every new event there better pets, pets keep geting better and better... and we dont know this,pet activity in the area. i think there a reason its why legendary...

my confused part

- pet will be 20-30 mil max ?

- Or pet will be 100+ mil, collecters really rich and they will not care activity ?

- Or super rich ppls,will not buy it and they will wait a new event or sale for this pet ?

Thx for reply jinathedama and matanofx

VenomsChaos
06-07-2014, 04:47 AM
Are you talking about nightshade?
To be honest, i did not quite understand a thing you Said, but the question was clear.
Nightshade will be the most expensive PET so far, because there will Only be 3.
Atleast i imagine that zeus would sell it expensive

before than my question, all are just,a calculate... i ll do it simple you will understand now..

Top 3 LB point 30000 to 45000 rightnow. and this 45.000 LB point posible without plat, you need use 45 mil for the make 45.000 LB point..

and if you sell boss drops ++ in event place, you will earn back your 45 mil..

at the point useing 45 mil and finding items, and your finded items worth 45 mil... at this,point you are not loseing any gold if you can finish in Top3

hope u did understand now

VenomsChaos
06-07-2014, 04:50 AM
if there any huge rich collectors << ( who have 100-400 mil gold or unlimited plat )

theys answer will be GREAT and clear my questions turning around my brain lol :)

question = how much you could giwe for this pet ?

Edited main topic , also tryed to write it clearly...

Kakatoa91
06-07-2014, 05:20 AM
People who are able to afford wont say it how much they would give.

if I had 2 nightshades, ill Open 1 and probably set minimum price to 100kk and 1 arcane shard.

but hey I wont have any lol...

The winners should just open and use the pets. Imho.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 05:35 AM
As of right now, any real offers I've received regarding the pet is around the 30 to 35m range. Wether I am going to sell it to them or not really depends on what the pet's active arcane ability is.

So, if a developer could post that information along with it's L41 passive, it would be highly appreciated. Currently, as a rogue, the pet is not that attractive to me although I know that it has stats that are favorable to a warrior.

Raymond05
06-07-2014, 05:45 AM
As of right now, any real offers I've received regarding the pet is around the 30 to 35m range. Wether I am going to sell it to them or not really depends on what the pet's active arcane ability is.

So, if a developer could post that information along with it's L41 passive, it would be highly appreciated. Currently, as a rogue, the pet is not that attractive to me although I know that it has stats that are favorable to a warrior.

Info in here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157822-What-is-the-Goblin-Event-Event-Details-Rewards-and-More

Maybe this is at lvl 41. His damage and critical is appropriate at that level.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 05:48 AM
Info in here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157822-What-is-the-Goblin-Event-Event-Details-Rewards-and-More

Maybe this is at lvl 41. His damage and critical is appropriate at that level.

Thanks dude! During competing, I've been out of touch on forums. Highly appreciated!

Raymond05
06-07-2014, 05:52 AM
Also to the OP, 4500/65 ~ 69.23 only. More like only 69 because you can't buy 1/4 of a pet egg. So 69x50k= 3.45M plus the gyrm eggs so maybe 5M all in all. If all your other computations are taken here, then they have spent 40M already and still counting..

Raymond05
06-07-2014, 05:53 AM
Thanks dude! During competing, I've been out of touch on forums. Highly appreciated!

Your welcome. Do your best. Don't give up. All of the money you have spent already on this event is not worth it if you don't get the first place. ;-)

VenomsChaos
06-07-2014, 06:08 AM

hmm your 30-35 mil reply made me think its not worth for me right now to waste 7 day on hard play for 15-30 mil :) thx for reply

just wanted to be correct answers from the buyers.. because hearing ppls talking about 100-200 mil for for this Egg, and its made me seriously think about it :)

%99. i can be top 3 i think you understand how :) but its not right time to waste my 7 day, and if i waste 7 day right now <<< its shouldnt for 15-30 mil :) your reply is what i was looking.

THX for info :)

Zeus
06-07-2014, 06:16 AM
Your welcome. Do your best. Don't give up. All of the money you have spent already on this event is not worth it if you don't get the first place. ;-)

The way I passed out scared me honestly, so I am done. I'll be running to help people already on board but I will not make any real attempt to pass True.

VenomsChaos
06-07-2014, 06:30 AM
Also to the OP, 4500/65 ~ 69.23 only. More like only 69 because you can't buy 1/4 of a pet egg. So 69x50k= 3.45M plus the gyrm eggs so maybe 5M all in all. If all your other computations are taken here, then they have spent 40M already and still counting..

:) still laughting at myself, also laughting you to :) on a simple avarage calculate like that, your 69.23.... made me laught :)

was sleepy mod i was simple calculate win + lose things yesterday i add ed locked drop rate to on event boss.. made a sinple calculate but writed it on forum with becarefull for the english :)

when i write there 700 egg me to shocked than i deleted locked + other drops wins calculates... also droped sale prize to 50 k,

( i had a,reason for the delete other wins )

after back i will make it a correct calculate ( in this there still comeing same point about win lose )

At the End its still a win as i reply zeus ( 15-30 mil depend on drop rate )

cleared calculate :) gtg now

Raymond05
06-07-2014, 06:34 AM
The way I passed out scared me honestly, so I am done. I'll be running to help people already on board but I will not make any real attempt to pass True.

Ohh. Then take it easy. Health is more important than a game. You can't play well if you're sick or "dead" right? I also planned to compete in this contest. On the first day, i woke up and went to the game and you already had 2k points. I said, wth!! Only 5 hours have passed but you already have that much?! Then i went on the first few runs in the goblin event and bought a few energy kits then i realized how this will become very costly so i stopped. I don't have many millions like you. Just enjoy the event for now. Have fun. :-)

VenomsChaos
06-07-2014, 07:16 AM
i prefer it be like 1-2 hour everyday <<< a timing limited event time each day... ( with 8 hour energy system its cant be i know )

i see you are alone on your char... and this event not healty for the alone players...

brain can die if dont sleep 2-3+ day <<<

without lose healty only way to win this event = play with your partner / sister / brother / causin / wife ++++

also if i do it, its mean my char will be run 7/24 wothout stop :) there no way for the alone players to catch me...

Nvm as i said i have more reason for hate this event, but this Top3 isnt a P2W :)

Wutzgood
06-07-2014, 08:18 AM
Was it ever said that it would come as an egg? It's most likely gonna just be put in the winners stable and not made tradeable as an egg.

Trenton
06-07-2014, 08:55 AM
Was it ever said that it would come as an egg? It's most likely gonna just be put in the winners stable and not made tradeable as an egg.

Yes, it has been said that it would come as an egg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Anyona
06-07-2014, 01:53 PM

Don't bother making yourself sick, i've done it before and it didn't end well. True has done very well and he must have got some secret method.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Zeus
06-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Don't bother making yourself sick, i've done it before and it didn't end well. True has done very well and he must have got some secret method.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

I don't think she's cheating anymore, perhaps she turned over a new leaf. Believe me, I checked first thing due to past occurrences. Thanks!

Iliketolol
06-07-2014, 02:27 PM
It may be rare but its not gnna cost 200-300m lol....
( pets price is always low, since you cant sell them once u hatch)

Morholt
06-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Stop patting yourself on the back. You can't possibly catch top 3 at this point.
There aren't 7 days left. There is about 52 hours left...69 if you're lucky and they end the event when they close office on Tuesday.

The current scores for top3 aren't frozen. They'll be moving up. Plus, if the top3 notice anyone approaching, they'll kick things back up. They wouldn't just let you pass them.
Just you BEING in the top 25, you'll force the numbers up, as you'd then knock someone else out of the top 25, so there will then be someone gunning to knock you out of the top 25. And as you two fight to be in, you'll inch up to higher points, forcing others to keep their scores climbing. So, the fourth person would be raising their score as a result, to stay up top. And that means those in the top 3 will raise their score to stay top3.

In other words...to make top3...you'll need a minimum of 90k points. Expect 100k, if you're thinking about passing True. Good luck with getting all those points in such little time.

Also, your calculations are flawed. By you adding so many gyrm and Ironbite eggs into circulation, the price will definitely drop. Oh, and that's just your eggs. Remember how you'll be making 25 others run hard? That means they'll be adding in more eggs, too. Not to mention everyone else who is trying to get that 25th spot.

Zeus, if those are the best offers you're getting...open it. Don't let it go to merching. Big merchers who have ruined the price of arcane rings and shards...please, don't let them get their hands onto this. Bad enough they've been trying to manipulate prices of the jester vanities since the moment they came out. I wouldn't be surprised if someone is offering you 30-35m just to try selling it to a few wealthy warriors with 50m as a minimum price.
Make yourself a nice warrior, if you don't want it going fairly unused on your rogue.

Keep it as a badge of what you have done in this contest. There will never be another contest as intensive as this one was.

VenomsChaos
06-08-2014, 01:42 AM
Stop patting yourself on the back. You can't possibly catch top 3 at this point.
There aren't 7 days left. There is about 52 hours left...69 if you're lucky and they end the event when they close office on Tuesday.

The current scores for top3 aren't frozen. They'll be moving up. Plus, if the top3 notice anyone approaching, they'll kick things back up. They wouldn't just let you pass them.
Just you BEING in the top 25, you'll force the numbers up, as you'd then knock someone else out of the top 25, so there will then be someone gunning to knock you out of the top 25. And as you two fight to be in, you'll inch up to higher points, forcing others to keep their scores climbing. So, the fourth person would be raising their score as a result, to stay up top. And that means those in the top 3 will raise their score to stay top3.

In other words...to make top3...you'll need a minimum of 90k points. Expect 100k, if you're thinking about passing True. Good luck with getting all those points in such little time.

Also, your calculations are flawed. By you adding so many gyrm and Ironbite eggs into circulation, the price will definitely drop. Oh, and that's just your eggs. Remember how you'll be making 25 others run hard? That means they'll be adding in more eggs, too. Not to mention everyone else who is trying to get that 25th spot.
. [/b]

i know the top 3 will not stop <<< and my mesage showes it clearly to.. last 1.5 day top3 list didnt get so much change...

Top1 <<< the person will not let me get closer to him its easy to see and i said my Goal was top 3 << not 1..

Zeus is Top2 and top 3 with hes point only 5 k more.. and zeus is alone player and didnt sleep days, he cant stay avake and if fall sleep, its can be 15+ hour sleep..

TOP 4 for not imposible to catch top 3 , if the person play 7/24 without rest.. we all seeing top3-2-4-5-6 all are resting cant focus game 24 hour in game...

in the that table i am seeing if a Rogue try to top3 with play 24 hour till event over it will catch...

if a player get closer to top3 << person will do hardcore but will need sleep...

But top3 and Top 4-5-6-7-8 points so closer and that players not focusing 24 hour << because maybe they are alone to ?

in that picture top3 not imposible as i said for the 24 hour active player... top 3 to 4 has 5 k point i think, now its 7 k... so for me i am seeing it was posible..

" also your calculateing flawed "

i said 15 k for energy = days ago they are 11 k, now 14 k and you can buy for cheaper with trade buy <<<

i said less locked drop ( event bosses lock drop really huge on me idk why, maybe lucky or there rate but my avarage more than i write there )

ironbite was 150++ k and more than that, right now its minimun 50-60 k and my table is 80 k <<<

gyrm yesterday 500 k, now 460 k.. and before than than ppls sold for 700k - 1 mil..

Example = first 3 day person selling 10 pet for 750 k each, Next 3 day selling 10 pet for 400 k.. 750x10= 7.5 mil from first 3 day ! 400x10= 4 mil from other 3 day..

4mil + 7.5 mil = 11.5 mil..

i am simple saying 500 k each pet 20x500= 10 mil

+also first day ppls sold for 1 mil each+

but you are telling me pets not 500 k, they are 460 k right now and prize keep droping everyday <<<

YOUR ANTi Calculate flawed

VenomsChaos
06-08-2014, 02:01 AM
just clearing for you to see why calculate cant be flawed

1= i said 3000 boss for 45.000 point <<< its wery begative number, on the area 3000 boss will giwe you more than 45000 LB point

2= 3000 energy for i said 45 mil.. 15 k each...
on avarage its 13 k each

3000x13= 39 mil <<

3 = first days it was hight prize to sell eggs and on avarage you will earn more than my numbers...

4 = i said before" you can lose 5-25 mil till event over and you will gain Top3 zeus get offer 35 mil... "

5 = bosses will drop energy bar to :)

Thx for Reply and Share your experiences :)

Your Anti Calculate Flawed :)

NOT = was checked Auc for Grym, 450 k sale pets ppls buying fast.. reason is so much player in AL or ppls stock but at the point right now 450 k easy to sell

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 02:06 AM
From a profit stand point, a logarithmic graph would be the most effective. The prices are higher and number in circulation less on the first day. Also, the maximum number of points per boss is 40. Typically you get about 170 or more points every 5 runs in my experience once your party has enough points (higher points encourages better bosses).

VenomsChaos
06-08-2014, 11:58 AM
From a profit stand point, a logarithmic graph would be the most effective. The prices are higher and number in circulation less on the first day. Also, the maximum number of points per boss is 40. Typically you get about 170 or more points every 5 runs in my experience once your party has enough points (higher points encourages better bosses).

nice to see players got my point :) thx for reply..

allready i made a great calculate 1+ day before than write my topic.. And really that perfect calculate Table was wery positive :) But there has a question in my head ---- What if i win and cant sell for my dreamed prize ---

its just a legendary pet, only 3 in server but still legendary and PET.. Jester set is my only collective item experience, and its a great vanity player can wear it everywhere.. but a legendary pet not like this, and jester was 20 mil..
in that point i cant imagined about prize thats to why asked to wery rich ppls in forum :)

NOT : i love collect pets, if i have everything in game and +500 mil gold, and if %100 sure about on the future this pet will not lootable or buyable NEVER <<< in that case i could buy it for 150 mil to :)

Nvm :) Good Luck for the LB players...

---- after win it, dont try sell to me for 150 mil heheh. i am not rich, just a avarage player :)

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 12:16 PM
You have to consider every player running these maps as well as every person looking to buy tophe products of the event when calculating such a feat. You can't do it reasonably, or I would. You can get a Log graph (obviously a deterriating graph) but even that won't be accurate. It really isn't worth calculating.

All we know is that you will make less money every day. However, from experience I made the most money on day 2, therefore I was an anomalous datum point. Most players did make the most money on day two but the sea of exceptions destroys any chance at a correlative pattern.

Waheedski
06-08-2014, 12:19 PM
For all that hardwork and 3 pets in whole game, that's an exclusive pet. At least 200 million easy. Think of the effort made and the costs in gold/plat involved.

Zeus
06-08-2014, 04:14 PM

Zeus, if those are the best offers you're getting...open it. Don't let it go to merching. Big merchers who have ruined the price of arcane rings and shards...please, don't let them get their hands onto this. Bad enough they've been trying to manipulate prices of the jester vanities since the moment they came out. I wouldn't be surprised if someone is offering you 30-35m just to try selling it to a few wealthy warriors with 50m as a minimum price.
Make yourself a nice warrior, if you don't want it going fairly unused on your rogue.

Keep it as a badge of what you have done in this contest. There will never be another contest as intensive as this one was.

The person I am selling it to is *anonymous* whose been supporting me with many many kits. So, regardless of price increase, I will sell it to him at 30 to 35m.

Yes, I know that it is not worth that price, but without support, I doubt I would be willing to spend all that money myself. :)

Furthermore, I already have everything in the game. There's no reason to be greedy to my supporters and ask for more. Initially, I wanted to keep the egg within the guild but as costs escalated, that was not longer a foreseeable option. Selling the eggs to my investors, who were part of getting me there in the first place seemed like a good choice. :3

PS: Let me not forget to recognize Karma's and TC's officers. Combined, they may have sponsored around 20m of my kits!

Morholt
06-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Are you serious with that argument, Venom?
You acknowledge that if you approached top3, the top 3 would move up their scores hardcore...but they'll need sleep eventually? First, you fail to realize they've already been resting and everything. They'll be fresh to game before you ever get near them. And second...you think somehow you'll be able to catch up and not get tired yourself, and still be able to not need to sleep? That whole argument is simply.......did you get hit in the head recently? Jeeze, that made absolutely no sense.

Next...
I believe Zeus said the fastest points can be gotten is about 1,000 per hour (with an extremely high cost to do). You would have had around 55 hours to run. That's 55,000 points. That wouldn't have been enough for top3, even if you had programmed a bot to run perfectly & non-stop AND they all stopped playing!

Again: get over yourself.

Zeus
06-08-2014, 08:30 PM
You acknowledge that if you approached top3, the top 3 would move up their scores hardcore...but they'll need sleep eventually? First, you fail to realize they've already been resting and everything. They'll be fresh to game before you ever get near them. And second...you think somehow you'll be able to catch up and not get tired yourself, and still be able to not need to sleep? That whole argument is simply.......did you get hit in the head recently? Jeeze, that made absolutely no sense.

Next...
I believe Zeus said the fastest points can be gotten is about 1,000 per hour (with an extremely high cost to do). You would have had around 55 hours to run. That's 55,000 points. That wouldn't have been enough for top3, even if you had programmed a bot to run perfectly & non-stop AND they all stopped playing!

No no, fastest points an hour is around 3k. It's a very high cost though, around 1-2m an hour. Not trying to weaken your argument, btw.

Yes, I agree though. Starting from scratch, you have no chance. However, #4 and #5 can easily be #2 and #3.

Morholt
06-08-2014, 08:38 PM
No no, fastest points an hour is around 3k. It's a very high cost though, around 1-2m an hour. Not trying to weaken your argument, btw.

Yes, I agree though. Starting from scratch, you have no chance. However, #4 and #5 can easily be #2 and #3.That's under the idea that you and Eryika would allow yourselves to be passed, though. I'm sure you two are monitoring the leaderboard enough to keep a safe distance ahead of the competition.

3k/hour...if you get Payne every single time...that's 45 seconds/run, from the time you get in, run, kill, and re-enter. Fun. :P

Zeus
06-08-2014, 08:42 PM
That's under the idea that you and Eryika would allow yourselves to be passed, though. I'm sure you two are monitoring the leaderboard enough to keep a safe distance ahead of the competition.

I know Eyrika is running out of funds, so now comes the endurance factor of the race. It should be interesting to watch. :3

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 08:50 PM

Yes, I agree though. Starting from scratch, you have no chance. However, #4 and #5 can easily be #2 and #3.
Yeah, 1k points in 20min blew my mind. And, then it blew my stash.

Zeus
06-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Yeah, 1k points in 20min blew my mind. And, then it blew my stash.

So let me fund it if you're running with me. You know I insisted!

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 09:01 PM
So let me fund it if you're running with me. You know I insisted!
Nah, its fine. Think of it repaying you for bringing the human paperweight.

PS: I'm holding 150 kits at the moment. I can't play today though, stomach issues,

VenomsChaos
06-09-2014, 01:25 AM
:):)

VenomsChaos
06-09-2014, 02:12 AM

Next...

i dont know why you are pushing yourself to try find negatives on my topic :) Runers correcting with it but you are,still trying to push yourself for the say other way

there 2 negative point u seeing on my calculate.. money and timing cant be as i said << thats your believe.. lets be clear it..

1= Why timing Calculate cant flawed as you saying...

-- zeus and crow just said it 1 hour posible to 3 k point ( golden tier better points ) lets say it 2.5 k lol.. u can calculate it for 2 k point every hour to :) top4 50 k LB now :) clearly showes my calculate cant be negative as you saying..

- when i write this mesage, top 3 point was like 20 k, top 4-5-6..24 like 8 k

2= Gold Topic = did u check classychick gyrm sale how many egg she selling ? till event over if LB top3 got 100 k LB point <<< its mean person used like 50 mil on kits + energys.. ( dont forget bosses will drop energy to)

-- my gold calculate cant be flawed as you said, 45 k LB point will be cost you 20-25 mil.. i writed there 45 mil for the dont push everyone try it ( not fair for LB ppls also not fair for me to if i start it i dont want so many others to try same )

- if you are a good merchant and sell your founds fast <<< you will earn back your used golds maybe can be profit..

- if you are wery unluckly you will
not get drops like i said but heey i writed on my first post AT the End you can be lose 5-25 mil but earn a top3 prize... Total used gold will be 50 mil lol how you can be lose more than 25 mil ? read it = iMPOSiBLE :)

VenomsChaos
06-09-2014, 02:22 AM
And zeus << idk how many ppl in game have 500-900 mil.. if the game have more Rich ppl like that, this pet will be worth more than 50 mil maybe 100-200 mil :) but as i said idk if there ppls with that money :) and i dont want know it if there more number of player rich like that :)

if i imagine there many ppl have 500+ mil and everything in game << my first step will be look my stash and count my gold than everyone can understand how it will be on feelings ahahahha..

NOT: count my gold will not take long :) 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 done :)

VenomsChaos
06-09-2014, 02:47 AM

Didnt u read my mesage yesterday ? Eyrika top3 has 7 k more point than top4 on last seen << than i sleep and wake up +++, than checked LB and classychick has 2 k more point than eyrika <<<

hope its clear your this part to :) and show you they are allready trying best they can but not playing 24 hour <<< because if you look table now << after 2 k more LB with classychick couldnt drop from top3 if she play as i say :) in table i am seeing this point

- event didnt over and 2-5 k avarage wery easy to be catch if others sleep or eat or do anything... they are know it to but they are still not playing 24 hour pure active <<< in table its clearly to see i was right about they will tired / sleep / or do anything but not play 24 hour...

- i think you didnt play after gold tier for the see point drop rate

- i think you are not checking Auc thats why complain about gold topic

- i think you are not checking LB thats the why complain about " they will play 24 hour to if you catch they "

on my first mesage i said this

top 1 will not let me catch her << << because person seems, can be active 24 hour till event over its just what i tot..

Top2 zeus will try hard, its can be hard to catch zeus ( i mean if i catch zeus, and if hes top3 gonna be risk if top4 to try catch us << in that case zeus can be figure new strategy for the 24 hour active ) i didnt get sure about zeus skill but i said he will try hard for not let ppls catch him..

i said " heey my Goal isnt top1 , my goal is top3 "

At the end your 3 negative part isnt right :)

you think somehow you'll be able to catch up and not get tired yourself, and still be able to not need to sleep?

my old posts have answer for your this negative part :) let me repeat with other way
i cant be 24 hour active, but my char can...

Gensin
06-09-2014, 05:41 AM
I know Eyrika is running out of funds, so now comes the endurance factor of the race. It should be interesting to watch. :3

Lol eyrika@eyrika running out of funds.

Zeus
06-09-2014, 05:53 AM
Lol eyrika@eyrika running out of funds.

He told me himself, lol. Have you not questioned yet why there is a tie on the leaderboards for third? O_O

Gensin
06-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Theres alot of reasons why people should tie and thats not just the reason to it.

deadcobain
06-10-2014, 02:55 AM
This will never get into the olympics as a sport, but it's brilliant soap opera xD

ain't got no how whatchamacallit (kurt cobain)

Aliliam
06-10-2014, 06:12 AM
you are assuming night shade will not be offered in the future hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus
06-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Theres alot of reasons why people should tie and thats not just the reason to it.

That is a major reason. I would know considering I helped organize that tie...

Daddyblu
06-10-2014, 07:43 AM
why your not selling it to me zeus? hmmmm