PDA

View Full Version : More desirable items (vanities)

Picklee
06-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Desirable vanities are some of the best things in SL, DL and PL. Coming from me, a person that has been with sts ever since 2010 in PL's launch, they are the coolest thing. I would apreciate some vanities that arent tradable besides like banners lol. I think personably that we should get cap vanities. Cap vanities are vanities (not tradable) that you get for capping (besides banners..). I liked when events outside of PL came and we made vanities for them. Example: when avengers came out, they made Thor's hammer, captin America's shield, etc. when Star Trek came out, they made armors. they are so cool and a couple of months later they were desirable. Its awesome having vanities and having people envy them. Even if you have to buy them with plat... Anything, just have them not tradable. And obviously they wouldn't come back another season. Of course they could keep making tradable vanities, just make some that arent tradable!!

Please join me on my mission to try and get these vanities lol:)

tharidom
06-07-2014, 05:10 PM
The gold vanities 500k 1mill 10mill all arent tradeable.

Picklee
06-07-2014, 05:14 PM
The gold vanities 500k 1mill 10mill all arent tradeable.

Ya ik, but we need some to buy with plat or like a quest. I want something that is accessible to everyone, but only for the people that are present. It can show how long you are playing. You catch my drift?

tharidom
06-07-2014, 05:16 PM
It wouldnt show how long you are playing if its via a quest since everyone can always do the quest, and lol accesible for everyone for a lot of players 500k is easier than buying with plat.

Picklee
06-07-2014, 05:19 PM
It wouldnt show how long you are playing if its via a quest since everyone can always do the quest, and lol accesible for everyone for a lot of players 500k is easier than buying with plat.

Lmao a quest that only lasts a certain time:) not like a quest that lasts for ever :) THINKK :D

Kakashis
06-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Vanities already exist! Just buy the arlors!

Doomreaper
06-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Vanities already exist! Just buy the arlors!

Yeah but they don't show how long you have been playing. For instance the Halloween and Christmas banners were accessible to all players, and show that you were a player at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

otakudesuu
06-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Yeah I get you. Just like the valentine vanities from 2013. I thought they were exclusive, but they recycled it. zzz . We need some vanity that'll show us how long we've been playing.

Kakashis
06-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Little hearts kind of shows you how long xD

deadcobain
06-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Dunno why people are deconstructing the idea so hard, it's a really great suggestion. The level cap banners are not exactly beautiful.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Picklee
06-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Dunno why people are deconstructing the idea so hard, it's a really great suggestion. The level cap banners are not exactly beautiful.

Exactly!!!

Gensin
06-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Lmao a quest that only lasts a certain time:) not like a quest that lasts for ever :) THINKK :D

Try mythic upgrading quest then come back here.

Picklee
06-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Try mythic upgrading quest then come back here.

Have mythic upgraded armor and helm for my mage and warrior lol

Gensin
06-08-2014, 12:29 AM
And how did it go? Is it fast?

Picklee
06-08-2014, 07:20 AM
And how did it go? Is it fast?

No, but that isnt the quest im talking about, im talking about a simple quest or something

utpal
06-08-2014, 09:01 AM
haha. like forebearer set?

matanofx
06-08-2014, 09:07 AM
Why not, this idea isnt too hard to implement and will definitely drive more people to cap in time

+1

cindersx
06-08-2014, 11:12 PM
-1 I can never seem to explain; I just don't like the idea.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Archerios
06-08-2014, 11:37 PM
I like how you get vanity piece by piece everytime you cap on SL.So example you cap on level 21,you will get special vanity helmet and when they release new expansion and raise the level cap,this special helmet is no longer available and it is also non tradeable.I believe this is what you suggest right?.Yeah,I agree with this.AL should give us special vanity helm on level 46 cap and special vanity armor on level 51.There is too much banner and they aren't cool.

Energizeric
06-09-2014, 02:17 AM
I don't get why you would care if it's tradable. You want an item that nobody else can ever get so that new players are jealous of you? That makes you feel better?

And better yet, you don't even want to have to work for it, you want to just be able to purchase it with plat. Well, anything exclusive that people will be jealous of in this game is something you have to work for. Either get on the leaderboard and earn an exclusive banner, or else win a contest, or buy the 10m gold vanity.

If you don't achieve anything in this game, then you don't deserve to have anything that anyone would be jealous of. Sorry, this may sound harsh, but it's true.

deadcobain
06-09-2014, 02:21 AM
I don't get why you would care if it's tradable. You want an item that nobody else can ever get so that new players are jealous of you? That makes you feel better?

And better yet, you don't even want to have to work for it, you want to just be able to purchase it with plat. Well, anything exclusive that people will be jealous of in this game is something you have to work for. Either get on the leaderboard and earn an exclusive banner, or else win a contest, or buy the 10m gold vanity.

If you don't achieve anything in this game, then you don't deserve to have anything that anyone would be jealous of. Sorry, this may sound harsh, but it's true.

It'd be a way for sts to reward customer loyalty exactly the way the level cap banners do - it would simply add to that. Loyalty, time and level are shown by those banners.

Joncheese
06-09-2014, 02:30 AM
It'd be a way for sts to reward customer loyalty exactly the way the level cap banners do - it would simply add to that. Loyalty, time and level are shown by those banners.

If you are rewarding people then why shouldnt the non plat spenders get rewarded for their loyalty... just because they dont dpend plat they arent loyal?

If you want to reward them make it an achievement that everyone can earn, but make it hard. Simple :)

p.s just put more vanities in game period.....

deadcobain
06-09-2014, 02:31 AM
If you are rewarding people then why shouldnt the non plat spenders get rewarded for their loyalty... just because they dont dpend plat they arent loyal?

If you want to reward them make it an achievement that everyone can earn, but make it hard. Simple :)

p.s just put more vanities in game period.....

I actually assumed somehow that the op meant vanities for everyone oops.

More vanities and better looking too - stop with the tent like capes hahaha ... poor smurfs look awful in too many vanities.

Energizeric
06-09-2014, 02:43 AM
I agree, I hate those capes. I never buy any of them that have the capes. My favorite vanity is still the black/red demonlord. Problem is it doesn't match my weapon, so I don't wear it.

I also love the founders sets (both green and red) and I would LOVE if STS made a way that I could convert my blue founders set to vanity. For that I would pay a few million gold. They should also offer the same service for forerunner, heraldic and crier sets. That would serve as a good gold sink. Or even make it cost plat, but be tradable, just like the energy balls. They could call them "vanity tokens" and have the vanity blacksmith in town who does the conversion. I'd gladly pay a couple of hundred plat to convert my blue founders to vanity. Just don't add a blue vanity set for everyone to buy. Keep it rare, but something that can be traded, and you would need the original to convert to vanity. That way anyone can get it if they save enough gold and buy one, but they will be somewhat rare and exclusive.